Attack

Outside Candace House, Ben and Mark were still in the car smoking some weed.

"Dude , what is Candace doing?" Asked
Mark.

"It's paranoia. Once, I thought I was being chased by carrots with machetes." Said Ben. As Mark just stared at him."I know !"

"Whatever , man." said Mark as he saw Allen arguing with Candace."You and Allen are both ruining my high"

He couldn't understand why Candace couldn't give him a chance.

Suddenly, there was a tap on the window.

"Oh shit! All right, ditch the weed. I'm cool." Said Mark. As he rolled down the window, Jerry was now next to the car with Long fingernails

"Hey ,guy," spoke Jerry.

"Yeah?" Answered Mark.

Suddenly, Jerry's appearance changed.

"Fuck...... shriek Mark.

"Oh, fuck. " exclaimed Ben as Jerry grabbed him. As a splatter of blood could be seen , after Jerry finished feeding on them and looked over at Candace room smirking.

"Soon Candace, you will be mine." He said.

Candace room

"Will you stop with the crosses already?" said Allen, all annoyed.

I just ignored him and continued to put more around the room as my mom came in.

"Hey Allen," said my mom as she walked in the room. " The whole house looks like that show. Dark Shadows.

"Yeah. It's a gag for Amy. Right, Allen." I said.

"Yeah , whatever ," said Allen.

"Long story," I said.

Then we all heard a knock.

"Don't , Mom, don't! Don't open it, " I Exclaimed.

I ran downstairs quickly.

"How did you get in here ? " I asked Amy.

"It was unlocked ," said Amy casually.

"Oh , my , God, Mom , please, I told you to lock the door!" I Exclaimed.

"My bad , I forgot to lock it," said Allen as he came downstairs along with my mom.

"Okay. You are flipping out. You're acting weird. " said Amy pissed off. "You're blowing everything off. Is that a stake.

"No. Maybe." I said, trying to hid the stake.

"Look. Even if you are losing it, you do not get to blow me off for my brother."Said Amy.

"Hey princess, she didn't blow you off with me," said Allen ."Maybe it was with someone else.

"You don't go from something to nothing overnight ," said Am. " Candace, if something is happening , I would like you to talk to me, to tell me what is going on, you're like a sister to me.

"Oh man ,Amy, look. I need you and Allen to forget about me, " I said.

"Wait, what?" Said Allen all confused.

"I'm not going to let you guys get hurt," i said.

"What ? How? How are we going to get hurt ?" Said Amy.

"Candace, I can't forget about you ," said Allen. "I ...

But then somebody was knocking on the door.

"Stay," I said.

"I got it," said my mom.

"No ! Do answer it. Please don't answer it." I said. trying to keep her from the door.

"This is ridiculous, Candace," said mom

"Jane ,it's Jerry from next door." Said Jerry.

"Don't answer the door," I begged my mom.

"This is my house . I will answer the door if I want to." Said Mom.

"But mom !" I Exclaimed, trying to stop her.

"Jane , I need to talk to you," said Jerry.

"Just hold on!" Exclaimed mom .

"Now . Your daughter is harassing me , along with her little boyfriend, " said Jerry

"Candace, what's going on?" Mom.

" Listen to me," I said. "Whatever he says , he's going to try to slip.

"Jane , she broke into my house . And earlier, she tried to seduce me and begged me to have sex with her. " Said Jerry

"Is that true?" Asked my mom.

"Jane , if you dont believe, ask her little boyfriend . "Said Jerry . " I'd rather not take this to the authorities, but I will. I have no choice. She's sick ! She's deluded, is not healthy for a girl her age, to go after a man my age."

"Please," I begged her.

"Go get the authorities!" Exclaimed my mom .

Outside

Jerry chuckled and disappeared into
the darkness

××××

I looked at her and then went to the door to see if he was still there. I saw that he was heading back to his house.
And he grabbed a shovel a vault cutter. And was heading to the backyard .

"Shit!" I said.

"What?" Said Mom. "What is he doing?"

"I don't know, but whatever it is , it's not good." I said. "We're all right as long as we stay inside because obviously he can't get in without an invitation. "

We all look at the backyard.

"Like a vampire," asked Amy.

"Yeah , really , like a vampire. " I said as I looked at all three of them

"This is the joke for Allen, right?" Asked mom. " I can't believe you got Jerry to go along with it.

"Take this , I said to Amy.

"Okay," she spoke.

"Vampire protection," said Mom, laughing.

"I don't think this is funny," said Amy.

"Me either said Allen.

We then looked outside.

"Shit," I said.

Jerry then started to dig with his shovel.

"What the fuck is he doing to my yard?" Asked mom serious.

He started to dig out chunks of big dirt, no normal human was capable of doing.

He grabbed the pipe line as he looked at us and started to cut it.

"What's that?' Asked Amy.

"It smells like gas," said Allen.

Jerry, then light the pipe on fire.

And then everything started blowing up from the living room to the kitchen.

We all duck when the fires started to spread.

"I don't need an invitation if there's no house." Said Jerry smirking