Neighborhood

The neighborhood of Clark county was a good neighborhood. Some neighbors running , kids playing outside with the springler. And last others washing their cars.

Neighbors greeting neighbors alongside.

Then there was me trying to make my motorbike work, but every time I got on it, it just stop." Really? Really? I'm going to take you apart" I said to my bike.

" You watch me. Watch me take you apart. You're done. You're done." I said frustrated.

Unaware that Doris was watching me.

" Nothing doing?" Ask Doris.

" This thing has got no ambition. It's got no huevos." I said.

My mom came out with the trash, while I was talking to Doris.

"Doris , do you want some help with the trash ? I asked.

"Oh, I got it. Thanks." She said smiling." All right. Good to see you , Candy. You're getting big and beautiful by the minute" she said and turn around.

I saw her that the rear end off her pants said Lucky. Not that I'm a lesbian , but she had a nice body , her being a go go dancer.

" Hey , Candy. Don't leer at the neighbors." Said Mom my annoyed and turn back to our house.

" She's the one that put the word on her butt. I'm just reading it" I said pulling my bike to the front of the garage.

My mom looked annoyed. " Is he ever going to move that dumpster?" She asked.

"Oh , Mom , come on. You got to get over it." I said.

" Attitude. You've been stressed or something. Amy? " She asked.

" Amy is good. Still my friend. So I think I'm good." I said.

" Getting what you want can be stressful." Said she. " Especially when you're not used to getting it. More to lose."

"You reading those books again? The Power of Whatever- the- hell? Because they're defiantly not working .And neither is this bike. Still tripping out over some guy's box." I said.

"It's an eyesore. I'm trying to get people to move in , not join the legions leaving town." said My mom.

"I like the word . Legions" I said.

"Hello. Can I get some help here? When the Perry's lived there..."Mom started.

"When the Perry's lived there, they were the greatest neighbors ever , but they moved ." I said getting some signs.

"I thought you were happy their house finally sold." I said putting the signs inside my mom's car.

"He's not digging a pool , so where did all this concrete come from?" she asked.

"That's a very good question. Maybe you should spy on him some more and find out." I said. Fixing my skirt.

 Fixing my skirt