Mysterious Neighbor

The next day Jane saw that the box was being taken away and bend down to get the newspaper "Good on his world."

Candace's Room
I was in my room watching the videos me , Eve and Andrea came out. It was quite embarrassing.

I then come out in a witches outfit , if anyone saw this , they would totally agree that I'm hug nerd.

Outside.
Amy got off her car and walked up to Mrs.Brewster .

"Hey, you" said Jane.

"Is Candace up yet?" Asked Amy.

"You can they. My voice seems to be on some frequency she can't hear" said Jane.

"Candace!" Called out Amy.

Candace's room
I heard Amy call my name and that caught my attention on what I was watching.

"Coming" I called out. I then got up and headed out.

School
I was on my desk drawing as the teacher was roll calling.

"Eden Miller?" She said.

"Here" said the voice.

"Eve lee?" She called.

I stop what I was doing , and look to where her seat was, but it was empty

"Evelyn Lee" she called again. "Zach Taylor?,

"Here" said the boy.

I started to get worried for her, maybe she was right about Jerry.

"Beth Tepper?" Said the teacher.

"Here"

After School

After school ended i decide to go look for Eve, to see if she was Ok.

I rang the door being and Mrs. lee answered it.

"Candace!" She hollered excited.

"Hi, Mrs.Lee" I said, trying to sound excited.

"What a nice surprise. Come.in" said Mrs. Lee. "Rick, Candace is here."

"This looks great" I said.

"Thank you" said Mrs. Lee , as she hug me. "Look at you , so beautiful. I bet there's a lot of guys waiting for you to be their girlfriend.

"Thank you" I said shyly.

"Eve said you really sprouted up. Look at you. How it going?" Asked.Mr. Lee.

"Eve is going to be sorry she missed you" said Mrs. Lee.

"Oh, she's not here?" I questioned..

"No, she leaves early" said Mr. Lee.

"Umm, Do you mind if I run upstairs and... There's just a book that we need." I said.

"Of course. Make yourself at home." Said Mrs. Lee. As both of them patted my back.

"Right up there" said Mr.Lee.

"Yeah, I remember" I said, as I climb the stairs and open Eves room. I closed her room.

The room was dark and covered with all sorts of magical things.

I then notice a notebook on the desk, I open it and look inside. There was a list that Vampire kit.

"You got to be kidding me " i said. As I saw a drawing of a torch.

I then loom to her computer and saw that she had it on Peter Vincent's website.

"Peter Vincent. Welcome to Fright " said the voice.

In her desktop she had all shorts of files, but the thing that caught my attention was one that said. The Jerry Diaries. I click on it and these videos came up. One of them had one of my names on Spying on Candace.