Meeting Him

It was getting dark by now, And me and Amy were now at my house.

"You know what I want for diner?' asked Amy. Getting of the car.

"You realize you're eating right now?" I said. Licking my lollipop. "You just had a smoothie so big that they named a planet after it" I said.

"It's true." said Amy.

As we walk to my house and saw my mom talking to this guy.

"I'm so sorry to take up your time. I really appreciate your help" I heard my mom said to the man.

"Is my mom flirting ?" I asked Amy.

Meanwhile somewhere else Eve was calling Candace " "Hey Candace , I'm at Andrea's house , and it's really weird , because you're not here. Remember those videos of us back in the day? Andrea , you and me in wiccan costumes? You don't want your news friends seeing you ? All right?" said Eve pissed off.

"So , not a pool? What's the work you're doing?" asked my mom.

"Foundation problems, I had to rip up half the basement." said the man.

"Oh, these houses were practically built overnight. It never surprises me when they come apart." said Mom. As she was saying that, she did not notice that the guy was looking at me and Amy. Especially at me as I licked my lollipop.

"This is the third time this thing has broken

"This is the third time this thing has broken ." said Mom.

"Done. Just needed a new stem." said Jerry.

"Jerry , this is my daughter, Candace, and her friend Amy" said my mom introducing us. I continue to licked as , he just looked at me.

 I continue to licked as , he just looked at me

"Hi, I'm Amy" said Amy shaking Jerry's hand.

"Hey, Jerry." said he , showing his perfect white teeth.

"Nice to meet you." said Amy , smiling.

"Yo, Amy" said a voice , I turn around and saw it was him, Allen.

He came over us and I saw how my mom was smiling when she caught me start to blush.

"Hey, Candace" said Allen.

"Oh, hey Allen" I said , nervously.

"So , Jerry is our new neighbor at the Perry place. " said my mom pointing at the house. " And he's handy"

"No kidding. " said Amy.

"I'm sorry about the mess , Candace . I was just saying to your mom I'll have the dumpster gone tomorrow." said Jerry , smirking at me.

"It doesn't bother me. My mom was...." I said , but i was cut off by her.

"Jerry does night construction on the Strip." said Mom.

I saw from the corner of my eye, that Jerry was staring down at mine and Amy's body, I licked my lollipop, as he watch, with curiosity

"So , I'd invite you guys inside , but it's a mess. I've meaning to " said Jerry.

"Be neighborly." said my mom and Jerry just nodded.

" A drink. Something." said Jerry smiling at all us three, Allen was getting jealous.

"Soon , Okay" said Jerry Smiling.

"Yeah , you bet. And thank you so much for the help." said Mom smiling.

"It's the least I could do." said Jerry , giving a long stared at me as I continue to licked my lollipop.

We walk off as , he walked off to.

"My God. Why did you blown him off?" asked Amy as she walk along my mom and I walk next to Allen. He just gave this smirk and that got me nervous. I smile back.

" A guy that good looking still single? Bad bet, He is a player." said My mom.

"Nice, Mom, breaking it down." I said.

"I've had enough man troubles. I am not getting suckered again." said Mom facing me and Allen.

I then looked at my phone and saw what Eve send and her threat of posting them online. Oh god no.

"I got to go" I said putting down my bag.

"What?" said all of them.

"I call you later, Okay" I said.

"Wait Candace , I got ask you something" said Allen. His eyes pleading to be heard as I turn to leave.

"Dinners ready" said my mom.

"That's fine . I'll eat after" I said. Trying to answer their questions , but in a hurry.

"Candace ! wait " said Allen, almost following me.

"Are you okay?" asked Allen.

"Okay , see you, guys later" I said and almost ran.

**********************************************************************************

Jerry meanwhile in his garage was looking what way Candace was heading too , as he ate his apple. And looked at the attractive Candace.