Vampires Exist

I have made it to where Eve was.

" Where the hell have you been?" Asked Eve as I walk infront of her.

" You said after school." I said looking down as she pick up a bag.

" I meant right after. This is dusk. Do you know what that means?" She asked , as we walk together.

" No, I have no idea" I said. "Let me consult my pocket dictionary."

" Nice " said Eve , as we walk in front of Andrea's house.

She knock " Hello? Anybody home?" Said Eve." Nope" , she then rang the bell.

She then threw her stuff throught the doggy door and then she crawl throughout it and unlocked the door so I could come in.

" This is nuts" I said as I close the door.

I then saw Eve put the bag down and open it.

" I really hate to be the one to tell you this , but that guy , your neighbor, he's a vampire" said Eve.

" My neighbor? Next door?" I asked.

" Yeah" answered Eve.

" Jerry . I just met him and his charming" I said , as I couldn't forget about him.

" Okay . Jerry." Said Eve.

" That is a terrible vampire name. Jerry ?" I said.

" I didn't name him,. I'm just reporting the facts." Said Eve facing me and then turn to look around the house.

I follow her to where she was heading.

Unknown to both Candace and Eve, they were being watched by an unknown figure , that appeared by the door and then it disappeared.

We headed upstairs quietly " Hello?" Said Eve.

"Andrea?" Whispered Eve. As she was holding a stake in her hand.

"Its , Eve" said Eve, walking very cautiously. We walk into a room and she then started to stab something that she thought move.

"Jesus" I said.

"I feel stupid. It's just carboard." said Eve.

"Nice" I said , "They're not here."

"It's not just them, okay? Listen to me . I saw this thing on channel 13 where there was this lady who escaped an attacker that tried to bite her." said Eve as walked into another room. She was walking funny.

"Why are you walking like that ?" I asked.

She just ignored me and open a door, and I just breathe out.

"All right. Listen. Andrea and I graphed out all the attacks , all the disappearances , whole families, gone." said Eve, walking closer to me.

"That happens all the time. Nobody lives in Vegas they just pass through ." I said.

"You live in Vegas. That's you right there in the center, next to his house and Perry's old place." said Eve ,as she show me the map." His windows are completely blacked out." said Eve.

"Lots of the people have blacked out windows" I said annoyed. "They work on the strip at night, sleep during the day."

"Which is why its the perfect plan . It fits! " said Eve.

"What ? That Jerry's a Dracula?" I asked. Eve was now in front of me.

"No. Dracula is one specific vampire. I'm telling you...." said Eve.

"I know what you're telling me. I'm making fun of you. I'm mocking you." I said.

"Awesome" said Eve.

"You read way too much Twilight" I said.

"That's fiction . This is real. He's a real monster, and he's not brooding, or lovesick , or noble. He's the fucking shark from Jaws. He kills . he feeds , and doesn't stop until everybody around him is dead" said Eve , pissed off. "I may read Twilight , but that this is different"

Eve then walks off and I called her name "Eve? Eve?" I called out.

She then came back ad asked me " You haven't asked him in yet, have you?" she asked me. "Because obviously he can't get in without . I know you know that."

"You're on drugs" I said.

"No, well....yeah. But I thought you' d take my word on this. I have hard evidence at home." Said Eve.

"Okay." I said.

"All right. Listen . We have to stake him in his nest, okay? Me and you. But not now. It's too dark. We should go during the day. That's what I read on Peter Vincent's website. " said Eve.

"The magician?" I questioned.

"Yeah." said Eve annoyed.

"The Magician in the bandana and the leather pants and ....

"Yes" said Eve.

''...tattoos and ..." I was about to finished but she interrupted me.

"Yes. He's the master of dark forces. He studies vampire methodology. What else do you needed" she asked

"Wow" I said.

"Wow" said Eve.

"Wow" I said again.

"Wow" said Eve, "Can we just pretend for one minute that you're not a complete Dumbo?" she asked.

"Eve , this was fun when we were eight. " I said.

"Try 16." said Eve.

"Whatever" I said "Point is I grew up , If you don't want to , that's fine, but don't get an attitude because I'd rather have a life than make shit up." I said to her face.

"I get it. You're so cool, Brewster. Go ahead and join your Clark High early peakers, and that includes your new BFF " said Eve.

"Shut up " I said.

"She's undeniably doable , yes ,I will give you that, but we used to make fun of her and her friends. She's a skank . We used to make fun...

" Shut up! " I said pushing her to the floor .

I started to regret what I did, Eve just looked at me.

" Andrea's gone and you act like you don't give a shift ! What the fucked happened to you? " Eve asked.

" We were inseparable." Said Eve.

" You know when my life started to get better? When I stopped being friends with you." I said.