Blood and Silver | Teen Wolf...

By LicolaThirlwall

Elizabeth Sanguis already had enough death in her life when her parents died in a fire 6 years ago. However... More

Introduction
Episode One (Part One) - Wolf Moon, Bat Night
Episode One (Part Two) - Drop, Dead Gorgeous
Episode One (Part Three) - A Kiss From Death
Episode One (Part Four) - Killing Machine
Episode Two (Part One) - Second Chance at First Line, Second Chance to Die
Episode Two (Part Two) - Damning Evidence
Episode Two (Part Three) - Blood Sports
Episode Three (Part One) - Pack Mentality, Clan Dating
Episode Three (Part Two) - Murder Bowl
Episode Four (Part One) - Magic Bullet
Episode Four (Part Two) - Meet the Argents
Episode Four (Part Three) - House of the Dead
Episode Six (Part One) - Heart-attack Monitor
Episode Six (Part Two) - Game of Bat and Mouse
Episode Six (Part Three) - Heart to Heart
Episode Seven (Part One) - Night School for the Living Dead
Episode Seven (Part Two) - The Bite of Death
Episode Seven (Part Three) - Dying Love
Episode Seven (Par Four) - Death of A Friendship

Episode Five - The Tell of A Dead Girl

1.4K 58 3
By LicolaThirlwall

(Elizabeth's POV)

I sat in my bed, reading one of my dad's diaries again. Before I could turn the page, my phone rang. Seeing that it's Scott, I picked it up. "Scott, why are you calling me? I'm literally in the room next to you." Scott replied, "I'm not at home, I'm at the dvd store. The alpha attacked again. We might need your help." I sighed before answering, "By we, do you mean you and Derek?" He hesitated be for replying, "maybe" I scoffed at him, "No."

"But Liz, It's Lydia and Jackson. They saw the alpha." I thought for a moment. If Lydia was hurt, it would probably upset Allison. "Are they hurt?" I could hear Scott moving his head before realising I can't see him. "No they're not hurt. Just shaken." I sighed once more. "Then I'm not coming. You and Dick Hale can deal with it." I heard a rough scoff from over the phone. Derek's voice called out "You know I can hear you?" I rolled my eyes to myself. "Bye Scott". I hung up and continued to read

***

I walked through the school halls nervously, I need to find the right way of telling Allison about what I am. As I thought this, I saw Allison opening her locker. As she did this, pink balloons flew out of her locker. Hang on, is it her birthday? Why didn't she tell me? I walked over to her. "Gonna take a wild guess and say it's your birthday," She panicked slightly, "No, no, no I mean, yes." after fighting with the balloons with a second she added "Please don't tell anybody. I don't even know how Lydia found out" I looked at her confused. "I won't tell anyone but I'm a little confused as to why you didn't tell me." She sighed, "Because I don't want people to know. Because... I'm 17." I looked at her confused again. "And?" It was her turn to look at me confused. "Wait. Aren't you gonna act all shocked? Come up with extreme reasons as to why I'm 17 but in this year?" I just shuck my head. "No, I just assumed it was because you moved a lot. I mean if I hadn't of moved to America then I'd have finished school by now." She turned to me slowly, looking shocked before smiling and giving me a kiss. "I'm guessing I said something right?" She nodded "Yep, you're literally the first person to ever make the correct assumption. Everybody's always like, 'What? Did you get held back?' 'did you ride the short bus?' uh, 'Did you have a baby?' " I looked at her shocked, "Wait. You hear that on your birthday?" She nodded sadly, "Oh, Yeah. All day long." I sighed before a nice idea and opportunity popped in my mind. "You know what? Fuck'em. Let's get out of here?". She looked up to my surprised, "Skip class?" I nodded. "Oh yes, The entire day. Just me and you. No dickheads."

"Well, you're asking someone who's never skipped on class to bail out he entire day and I don't..."

"Nah, that's good because if you get caught then they'll go easy on you. Nothing but a warning." She raised an eyebrow before asking "Well, what if you get caught?" I put my hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry. I never been caught before." She looked at me apprehensive before nodding. I grabbed her hand. "Come on".

***

We sneaked over to Allison's car before getting in. Allison looked nervous again. "Uh, maybe this is a bad idea and my dad would kill me if he found out" Most likely he'd kill me. Quite painfully might I add. I raised an eyebrow to her, "So you always do as your dad says?" She smirked up to me "Not lately". I smirked back "Good. Start driving then."

"Where are we going?" I looked in the mirror seeing a car driving around. "Um, it doesn't really matter where as long as it's not here." She looked at me worried, "Nowhere I can be seen, right? 'Cause I could get detention." I looked at her panicked. "Yes, now please start the car." still nervous she added "Or suspended..." Panic only grew further in me. "Alison darling, start driving or we'll get caught." This time she did, the car ignited and we drove off.

***

As we were driving, my phone went off for the billionth time. Allison looked over to me. "You can answer it" I nodded slightly before doing so. "What do you want Stiles?" I heard a sigh of relief. "Finally! Have you been getting any of mine and Scott's texts?" I rolled me eyes "Yes, I've counted about one billion and three now." I heard a slight scoff, "Do you have any idea what's going on? Lydia is totally M.I.A, Jackson looks like he's got a time bomb inserted into his face, another random guy's dead and you have to help Scott do something about it." I scoffed, "Like what Stiles? " I hears Scott walk over to the phone. "Just something Liz, I can't do this without you." I looked over to Allison, she needs me more than they do. "Look, we'll deal with this later." I pulled the phone down, pointing to the road we need to take. "Take a left." As we took the sharp turn, Allison threw her hand over me. She looked over and realised "Sorry, sorry. I just totally soccer-mom'd you. I'm sorry."

I looked at her confused. "I don't really know what that means but it's ok." We parked up in the forest before getting out and taking a walk. As we did so I noticed her checking her phone, worried. I chuckled at her. "You're still worried aren't you?" She shrugged, "I just feel like I need an alibi." I copied her shrug. "Well, if we somehow get caught then we tell them it was my fault." She shuck her head, smiling. "You don't need to take the blame for me. It was my choice, too." I released a fake sigh of relief. "Well that's good. I was actually planning to blame you entirely. " She raised her eyebrow at me "Oh, really?" I smirked at her. "Definitely. They'd believe me as well. Not only am I so adorable and innocent but if say 'This hot girl asked if wanna bunk of with her. I just couldn't say no' Who wouldn't believe that?" She fake scoffed. "So throw me under the bus, just like that?" I laughed, "Without a second thought." She smirked, "And what if I decided to drag you down with me?" I bit my lip before replying, "Most likely scream for help". She looked at me seductively, "Well, what if I did this?" She kissed me, causing me to smirk at her more. "Moan for help." She grabbed me by my jacket and pulled me in as she said, "And if I did this?". She kissed once more, this time much longer and passionate. "Beg for more." We laughed as we ran through the woods more.

***

As we continued through the woods, Allison tripped on a tree trunk. Before she could fall properly, I grabbed her hand and pulled her up. "You ok?" She laughed, "God you're strong." I nodded at her, "Yep, all muscle." She laughed before getting her phone out. "Allison, what are you doing?" She looked up sheepishly, "I'm just texting Lydia' Thank you' for the birthday stuff." I shuck my head, taking her phone off her. "Nope, If I'm turning mine off, you're turning yours off." She raised her eyebrows at me, "So we're disconnected from the world?" I nodded my head. "Pretty much. You can handle one day can't you?" She apprehensively said. "Just this one text, and then I will be all yours okay?" I nodded, giving the phone back to her. She sent the text before looking back up to me. "Okay. " We both grinned at each other before running off again.

***

We walked around again, balancing on a log. Holding hands. This is the right time. I can feel it. We got off the log and I turned to her. "I've err, I've got something to tell you. Well two things. Both big." She looked at me confused. "Okay, what's wrong?" I sighed deeply. "I told you about my parents death but I err, I never told you what they were." More confusion flooded her face. "I'm not following" This is hard. I can't even bring myself to make a 'that's what she said' joke. "My parents, and I erm We... I'm a vampire." She still looked confused. "Is this some kind of joke?" I shuck my head. "Nope, I'm a vampire. And I know you're thinking I'm completely mad right now but I can show you. Just know, I won't ever hurt you." I reached for my bag and pulled out a wooden stake. I placed it into her hand "This is insurance. If you feel threatened by me, use it." She gripped it, worried. I closed my eyes, focusing on her heartbeat. She was panicking. I opened my eyes, revealing their inky blackness. She screamed slightly. Gripping harder on the stake, but never using it. She didn't even run. Just stood there quite and staring. My eyes returned to their original blue colour. She timidly asked, "How?" I took a deep breathe, If I had a working heart, it would be going a mile an second. "My parents where vampires. They made a deal with a witch. I'd be born human but with vampire blood. Literally the night before you started school, I died. That turned me." She nervously asked, "Do you kill people?" I shuck my head, furiously. "No, god no. I eat other animals. Rabbits, deers and what not. Human blood is like a drug apparently. Causes you to become the evil twats you see in films." She took a moment to breathe before smiling slightly. "That's wow, erm. I'm glad you told me." I looked at her worried. "Do you see me differently?" She shuck her head, "It's a shock but no. I still see you the same." I smiled out of relief. "That's, that's good. Erm, now for the second thing. And probably the most terrifying one. Allison, I err..." She nodded for me to continue. "You need to know that even though I'm dead, I love you." She slowly grinned at me as she pulled me into a kiss. "I love you too, Beth." She looked into my eyes, smirking. "So... do you sparkle?" I rolled my eyes. "I take it back. I hate you." She laughed."Nope, can't take it back." I chuckled lightly. "But seriously, how come you don't burn in the sun?" I showed her my ring. "This protects me from the sun. Also makes me seem human." She nodded, I then realised. "That reminds me. I have a birthday present for you. Well I didn't know it was your birthday but I planned on giving you this anyways."

I pulled out the Suppression ring I was supposed to have and placed it on Allison's finger. "This was the ring my Mum and Dad had made for me but I wan't you to have it." She looked at me shocked. "I can't. This is important to you." I laced her fingers in mine, "And so are you. I wan't you to always feel in control around me. I'm a vampire which means I can hypnotise people. I will never use it on you and I promise that but I want to make sure. The ring not only protects vampires form the sun but also protects a human from hypnosis." She smiled softly. "I trust you." I kissed her softly. "I know, it's just in case other vamps that I don't know of come knocking."

"So, is there anyone else who's a vampire?" I shuck my head. "Not that I know of. Scott is a werewolf. And that Derek Hale." She looked at me surprised. "Really? Werewolf?" I nodded. "And err..." She looked at me confused, "What?" A sigh slipped from me. "You're family are from a long line of hunters... Werewolf hunters". Shock filled her entire face. "What do you mean they hunt werewolves?" I sighed, "They kill werewolves. But only those who have killed. I don't know if they know of vampires but.... you deserve to know everything." She took a few moments to process all of it. "Err, Thanks. You're probably the only person who's been honest with me." I pulled her into a hug. "I promise to be honest with you forever. No matter what." When pulled out of the hug, I grabbed her hand, "Come on".

***

After a few more moments of walking through the woods, we arrived at a bridge. One of those tiny, wooden ones that practically do fuck all but look nice. We walked along it, just holding each others hands and enjoying each others touch. During our walk, I told her everything. All the powers I know of, the stories I read in my parents' many diaries and about me growing up as a kid. It was amazing to finally be open about all of this. She knows everything about me and I only made us more closer. We stopped half way through the bridge and just lent on the railings, admiring the scenery. Which was mostly just me looking a Allison. Can't help it. After a few moments of kissing, we both continued to walk on the bridge. Allison on my back.

***

When the night fell upon us both, we finally decided to go back. We headed back to Allison's car and got in, laughing . "So being completely honest, this was...kind of a perfect birthday. I mean finding out your girlfriend is a vampire definitely made it memorable. In good way" Allison said, smiling. I smiled back. "Glad I could be of service. Besides I'd know if you were lying since I can hear your heartbeat and that." She laughed at me, "And my emotions apparently." Smirked at her. "Oh yes. Every single one." We kissed, as passionate as usual. She looked at me, deep into my eyes. "Read my heartbeat and tell me if I'm lying." I nodded as she continued. "I wish that my parents weren't coming home from the teacher conferences so... I could spend the rest of the day with you. I bit my lip as heard every beat of heartbeat. "The whole of the day?"

"Well... the rest of the night." We both smiled at each other. "Oh, Allison you naughty minx." Her laughter filled my ears, filling me with more love and adoration for this girl. If only her parents weren't coming home from the teachers..... Wait. "Shit. The parent/teacher conferences. I'm supposed to be there. Fuck, I'm practically bellow D on most of my subjects." Allison looked at me worried. "Beth, they're going on now. Right now." Shit balls. "Even if you ran with your speed. You'll be late." I nodded. "Let's just drive up together."

***

(3rd Person)

Melissa and Scott sat awkwardly in the seats in front of Mr Harris. Melissa pulled out her phone, and began to call Elizabeth. "Liz, where the hell are you. Get to the school now." As she put the phone away, Mr Harris looked over his notes and decided he should move away form explaining Scott's problems to Melissa and move on to Liz. "How about we get started on Elizabeth?". Melissa sighed slightly before nodding, "Sure." Mr Harris gestured to Scott. "Much like Scott, Elizabeth's mind has been somewhere else, however it seems worse for her. Not only has her mind been away but so as her body. Personally, I think it may have something to do with her home situation." Melissa looked a bit confused. As did Scott. "Oh, well, personally, I'm not sure what you mean by 'home situation.' "He looked over to Scott before replying with "Uh, specifically the lack of an authority figure."This annoyed Melissa . "Yeah, I'm the authority figure, so..." Mr Harris was taken back slightly before continuing. "Sorry, Allow me to clarify. I mean the lack of a male authority figure." Melissa answered with a "Oh. Well, since her father died and the closest person she could have had as father figure was Scott's dad, we can't do much. Besides, with Scott's dad, we're better off without..." She looked over to Scott sadly as he seemed angered at the thought of his dad "him in the picture" Mr Harris looked over to Scott. "Do you feel the same way?" Scott only replied with a blunt "Yes". Mr Harris nodded. "What about Liz?" Scott nodded. Mr Harris was not convinced. "But both you and Liz are going through some difficult changes. You both just need a... little extra attention. Especially since there's two of you only one parent. The two of you need a guiding hand through this crucial stage of your development."

***

Me and Allison drove up to the school. As we parked up I heard Melissa's voice. "Liz, you need to call me right now." I looked over shocked as I saw Melissa and Scott walking out of the School. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" Allison looked over "Melissa?" I nodded quickly. "Yeah, I'm dead. Well more dead then I already am. Bollocks" I tried to hide in the car, not exactly that well though since I know Scott could probably hear me or smell or some other wolf shit. After a few moments of trying to hide we both saw Melissa walking over to the Argents. Fuck. I listened into there conversation. "Excuse me, you're not Allison's parents, are you? I'm Liz's guardian, and I hate to say it, but she's not answering her phone either." Chris looked at her in a way that looked like a detective during an investigation but that could be the distance. "You're her guardian?" Melissa slightly scoffed. "Funny how you say that like it's an accusation." His look didn't change one bit. "Well, I wouldn't claim it as a source of pride, since she basically kidnapped my daughter today." This definitely pissed off Melissa. "How do we know skipping school wasn't your daughter's idea?" This is enough, we need to stop this. Both me and Allison got out of her car as Mr Argent continued. "My Daughter..." He looked over to us, as we slowly walked over, "is right there." Melissa turned round to me, anger in her eyes. She marched over with the Argent's behind and Scott trailing the three. "Where exactly have you been?" I sheepishly looked at her, "Out and about." Fury was seeping into her more. "Out and about, meaning not at school." I sighed, "Maybe." Allison jumped to my defence. "It's not her fault. It's my birthday, and we were-" Argent interrupted her before she could continue. "Allison. In the car." Before anything else happened, a scream filled the car park. People were rushing away from something.

 I turned to Allison, "Wait here." She nodded as me and Scott went to go see what it was. During the commotion we was able to see something run past the few cars but couldn't quite make it out yet. Both me and Scott focused our Supernatural senses on the beast, unable to see anything yet. I could hear Allison't heartbeat going mad causing me to look up at her, that's when I noticed a car was about to hit her. I used me speed to grab her out of the way. Hoping no one saw us. "Darling, are you ok?" She nodded quickly, "So not used to the speed thing." I laughed slightly before continuing to look for this thing, Allison behind me. Scott was still looking as well. As we looked over, we saw Stiles' dad get hit by a car. Scott ran over to pick him up. As he did so, we heard a gun shot. Me and Allison looked over to see her dad had shot it. We all walked over to see it was just a mountain lion. Allison looked over to her dad, annoyed. I hope I haven't made things worse for her family by telling Allison everything. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 128 13
Allison's mother couldn't let herself become a werewolf. Then again, Mrs. Argent didn't have as many people to support her. When a new Alpha comes to...
1.7K 54 12
Jackson Whittemore has moved to London. A new teacher, Jennifer Blake, has joined Beacon Hills High school with a keen eye for Derek. While infiltrat...
2.8K 158 9
IN WHICH Peyton Summers was a girl that kept to herself. People didn't notice her and she was fine with that, she'd much rather read a good book then...
404K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...