A tale of fated love- BOTW

By GroovyS

-SECOND BOOK OUT!- Frozen for 100 years, Crown Princess ___ of Hyrule was expected to have perished along wit... More

Chapter one: 100 years ago
Chapter two:Present day
Chapter 3: a new found friendship.
Chapter 4: A long day for both of us
Chapter 5: Links unwanted return
Chapter 6: jealousy
Chapter 7: Winning you over.
Chapter 8: preperation
Chapter 9: preperation
Chapter 10: Valentines Fare (part one)
Chapter 10: Valentines fare part 2
Chapter 11: wedding day surprises
A/N
Chapter 13: Announcing the pregnancy.
Chapter 14: truma and healing
Truma and healing pt2
Chapter 15: the due date
Chapter 16: The Baby's home!
Chapter 17: Wedding planner
A/N
Chapter 18: The wedding.
Chapter 18: The wedding pt2
Chapter 19: Remember when...?
Remember when pt2!
Chapter 20: Mum...Dad...how did you meet?
Chapter 21:That special day
A/N
Chapter 22: Birthday wishes
Chapter 23:Giving birth
Chapter 24: The news
Chapter 25: The jump in years.
Chapter 26: snooping
Chapter 27: Familiar faces.
Chapter 28: The Swimming prep.
Chapter 29: The Swimming Competition.
Chapter 30: A familiar face
Chapter 31: Home
Chapter 32: Mother
Chapter 33: the start of a new bond
Chapter 34: Cousin Link
Chapter 35: Feud's
Chapter 36: Explaining Child Ganon
Chapter 37: Feelings
Chapter 38: Embarrassment
Chapter 39: A mothers excitment
Chapter 40
Please read! ❤️
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 12:Pregnancy cravings

3.2K 88 24
By GroovyS

"SIDON!" You yelled from your shared quarters.
Sidon had been making you breakfast, lunch and dinner for the past few months which was quite a challenge since his diet mostly contained fish. (Is that cannibalism?)

"Honey I'm working!" He groaned, turning around from his blue glass desk to look at you.
"I know but..." you began but Sidon cut you off with a sigh.
"But I'm hungry Sidon! I want sugar Sidon! Feed me food that can only be found 15000 miles away Sidon!" Sidon stood up while he mocked you.

After another 10 minutes of mockery, he swallowed hard. This pregnancy was taking a toll on him too.
"Of course I will make you something dear, because I love you." He said kissing your hand as you began to ponder what to eat. If you are wondering where the cook was, Ms Jenner was banned from cooking you anything since Sidon needed the 'experience' according to Zelda and the nurse.

It was all nonsense but Sidon wanted a challenge and he had actually gotten better at cooking now!
He burned down the chefs stove the first attempt but that was easily replaced. Still, not many cooks were very pleased. Everyone's food was delayed by 3 hours because of it.

"I want waffles!" You said with a cheesy grin on your face.
"Alright! Three waffles coming up!" Sidon cheered.
"Three?" You asked quietly.
"Of course. Can't forget me or the Zylian can we?"
(Yes he still called your child a Zylain)
"You're so silly nowadays" you gushed.
"Mmm, you noticed. I want to be less serious when it comes to my family. You are all I have now ___. I want our times to be filled with laughter and great memories. Not my serious working face and stern moods." Sidon confessed his thoughts to you, you could tell he wasn't lying, he always scratched his cheek when he lied.

"Oh Sidon...." You began.
"No! You'll make me cry with your soppy, cute and sad words. Go read a book while I cook." Before you could even laugh he was out of the warm candlelit bedroom and heading off to the kitchen.

30 minuets later

"I'm back..." Sidon cheered playfully into the bedroom, placing three balanced plates onto a brown wooden table.
"___?" He asked before looking at your sleeping body.
"Oh" he said with a small smile.

"More waffles for me then." He said to himself as he flopped three waffles onto one plate and ate them on your bed. Sadly pregnancy didn't come with special none sensors so he actually managed to get away with eating all three before you woke up.
He blamed the cook for having no waffle mixture and that you had been asleep for ages!

You found out eventually. The punishment was 9 waffles all for you. Made by your husband of course.

———————————————————————————
Sorry this one was shorter! I wanted to just update and give something else for you to read since I'm being slow. Also ThatSociopathMegs was being lazy and got me to write something so she could read it and be entertained. I highly recommend (if you like mystic messenger) to read her saeyoung x reader (I hope thats spelled right) since it may get her to actually upload more! I will update asap and hopefully you will have the child soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.1K 33
[2nd book is out!] Ever since the calamity began, Hylians and Zoras never truly lived in harmony. Anger and hatred fumed between each other. Even whe...
2.9K 105 13
Two years after Hyrule was saved from the Great Calamity, Ganon regains strength, awakens, and returns with a new plan - to marry Zelda. When Link an...
78.6K 2.7K 50
You are the Hylian champion, chosen to be so a century ago. Waking up in the Shrine of Resurrection is a shock, but having no memories to go along wi...
1.9K 29 19
Sequel story!! Will update or try to update every Thursday! :) First book is The Knight & The Prince (a sidlink tale). ‐...