Lost in the Jungle (A Ross Ly...

By TShenR5

Kate was always the smart and respectful girl. Ross was the fun and annoy guy. When the two opposites join an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 13

4.9K 47 22
By TShenR5

"No way."

Ross was sitting on a branch, his feet dangling from it. "Hey Kate."

It wasn't Ross I was gasping at. It was the object beside him. "Ross, you built...A TREE HOUSE?"

The tree house sits in between four branches. A ladder was hanging down from the middle and the roof had no holes. I was big and had two separate rooms.

"You built this? By yourself?" I ask. Ross nods in response. "But it's been like what, 5 hours since you left?"

Ross is eating blue berries one by one. "What can I say? I work better when there's NO ONE TO BOSS ME AROUND."

I stagger back and clutch my heart, pretending to be hurt. "Ouch."

Ross jumps down from branch to branch until he lands on the ground. "I was just kidding. I'm sorry."

I hold put my hand. "Truce?"

Ross smiles and shakes it. "Truce."

I jump onto the ladder and start climbing on. Ross tugs my grass skirt. "I never said you can stay here."

i roll my eyes. "Ha ha very funny."

Ross closes his lips into a thin line. "I'm serious."

After a while Ross bursts out laughing. "Ok ok I was kidding. But still, come down."

"No way," I say climbing up. Ross garbs me by the waist and carries me down. I accidentally kick him in the neck and we both fall down onto the ground, dying in a heap of laughter.

---

Hey guys! Just a little author's note here. I will be on vacation the 11th to the 17th, so I won't be able to update during that time. Sorry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777K 28.8K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...