Love... What Bullshit!!!

Por Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... Más

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 21

9.8K 744 59
Por Navya_Mishra

The next day passed on quite in a blur as they all set out in the morning moving around the famous places in Goa specially the churches as Aliya wished to.

It was almost 6 in the evening when they all returned back to the Malhotra beach house when manik said,

Manik: Ohk guys... I guess everyone is tired so lets just take a nap for sometime and then decide what do to next.

Cabir: Nope... No deciding Man.... Look at this!
Cabir said excitedly as he forwarded a brochure in front of them.

Cabir: There is a massive weekend party happening at the LPK Waterfront Club..... We r so going there!!

Mukti and Manik took the paper from him and read about the party before smiling.
Mukti: This is it then.... The minimum age is 18, Rishab u too r in!

All of them smiled at him and then dispersed to their rooms to rest.

----------------------------
It was around 9 in the night when Nandini moved out of her room after getting ready. She moved down to the living room only to find Rishab and Abhi playing some game on the ps.

Nandini: Hi guys... Where is everyone?

Rishab: Hi di...

Abhi: No one is ready yet!
Both of them replied together, not even glances towards her as they were too busy in their game.

Nandini noticed this and shook her head as she walked towards the kitchen. She took out a water bottle from the fridge and walked out again when finally abhi glanced at her.

Abhi: Woah... Someone's looking hot!

Nandini rolled her eyes at him and took the console from him.
Nandini: What is ur score rishu?

Rishab looked up at her and smiled.
Rishab: 20 thousand di.... U can't beat me this time!

Nandini: Lets see...
Nandini smiled as she took a seat on the bean bag where abhi sat earlier. While abhi was standing on the side looking at her with an amused expression.

Abhi: Come on nandini.... Don't tell me u think u can win him. He just beated me and now look at u, all dolled up in silver heels, u can't beat him.

Nandini: That's sexist Abhi.... Just coz I m a girl, wearing these heels, that doesn't mean I can't play.
Nandini said as Rishab started off with the game. Both of them slid over the rim of their seats as they pressed keys of the console furiously.

Aliya: Wow... Now this scene is different...
Aliya said as she walked downstairs with Mukti and Dhruv.

Neither nandini nor rishab acknowledged their presence while Abhi just waved them off as his eyes stayed glued to the TV screen watching the game.

Soon Manik and Cavya too joined them when Nandini said,
Nandini: Rishu... I know all ur tricks, ur cheat codes won't work here! 

Rishab: That's not fair di!! U always get to know my tricks...

Nandini smiled at him while they continued the game and soon Rishab dropped his console on his lap with a grumpy face.

Nandini: Aww... U lost again!!
Nandini ruffled his hair as she got up from her seat.

Navya: Superb Nandini....

Nandini smiled at Navya and saw abhi still looking at the screen with his mouth hung open. Nandini smirked at him as she said,

Nandini: Abhi.... Did the silver heels work or not!

Abhi: How is this possible?

Rishab: She always wins Bhaiya....  Don't be so surprised!
Rishab muttered as he too got up.

Nandini: Ohk now cheer up... I m sure u will win the next time.

Rishab: Yeah like u say every single time I loose! Can't u let me win ever...
Rishab whined.

Nandini: Without trying??  Nah.....
Nandini said to him when she turned towards the others.

Nandini: Now that everyone is here.... Let's go??

Cabir: Yeah... Let's go hit the party...
Cabir said jumping up from his seat as they all moved out behind him with Nandini at the last..

"U can't win over me on that game!!"
She heard a whisper next to her ear. A smile crept on her face knowing the voice.

Nandini: Is that a challenge, Mr. Best friend?

Manik: Maybe it is?
Manik smirked at her as he slipped his hand at the small of her back.

Nandini: Let's see who wins then.... Game tonight?
Nandini said turning her face to look at his.

Manik: After they all go off to sleep...
Manik nodded at her with a smile as he winked at her.

Both of them stood there with a challenging gaze at each other when they heard Rishab call them,
"Di.... Hurry!!"

They moved out of the house to see everyone already settled in the cars waiting for them. Nandini was about to move forward to sit into the back seat next to Mukti when Manik whispered to her,
"By the way Ms. Silver Heels, someone does look hot tonight!! "

Nandini stopped at the door looking up to him as a blush crept over her cheeks while Manik winked at her and moved to other car. He opened up the drivers seat door as he shouted.

Manik: And that someone here is ME!!

Nandini's eyes widened at this while Manik laughed at her flushed expression.

Nandini: Asshole!!
She snapped back at him before joining in into his laughter as they both got into their respective Cars.

Mukti: What did he do now?
Mukti asked Nandini as Abhi started the car.

Nandini shook her head still laughing.
Nandini: Nothing.... Just being a tease as always!
-------------------------------------------

Mukti: I m glad we decided to come here.... This is so amazing!
Mukti said as they sat at a table at the corner of the club. It had been almost an hour since they had entered the party and as expected they were hving a lot of fun until Cabir said that he was hungry and they finally decided to eat something.

All of them were sitting around the table waiting for Manik and Cabir who had gone to place the order for their dinner.

Aliya: Nandini... 5' O clock!! The guy in the white jacket... He is so hot... I caught him glancing here a few times...

Nandini smiled at her as she stubbly turned to that direction and look at the guy Aliya was referring to, and as she had said he was quite good looking. Nandini turned back before anyone could notice her and smiled at Aliya.

Nandini: U r right... He is nyc! Why don't u go n ask him for a dance?

Aliya: Me?? First of all I m not interested!
Aliya said eyeing Dhruv from the corner of her eyes which nandini noticed and smirked, when Aliya continued,

Aliya: And secondly, We don't ask guys out... They ask us!

Nandini laughed out at her when they remembered the stupid bet that Manik and Nandini had made when they had gone to a club in Mumbai.

Nandini: Ohh that bet was so much fun!! Though that creepy guy irritated me like hell, but still I won none the less....

All of them laughed while Dhruv narrated the event to Rishab. They were all talking and laughing when Mukti said,

Mukti: Aliya... Check this out, that guy is coming towards out table!

Aliya flicked her eye upwards only when he reached them and stood between her and Nandini.

"Hello ladies...."

They all looked at him directly when he gave them a charming broad smile. Abhi bent forward on the table and replied,
Abhi: Hello to u too!!

Though his tone was much more like back off, the guy still smiled at them when Mukti held Abhi's hand and said,
Mukti: How can we help u??

"I was just wondering, if I can hv the pleasure of a dance with u pretty lady!!" he said as he turned towards Nandini facing her directly.

Nandini looked up at him surprised but soon smiled as her eyes landed on Aliya who winked at her and mouthed, "Go!!"

Nandini: Sure...

He smiled at her acceptance and forwarded his hand towards her which she held as she got up from her place. She handed over her purse and phone to Aliya as she walked away with the guy.

They moved on the dance floor when the guy leaned forward towards her ear and said loudly over the Music.
"I m Varun by the way!!"

"Nandini..."
She replied back to him earning a nod as they found a place in the middle of the dance floor.

An upbeat classic dance track was on as they danced along. Nandini found the guy decent enough as he stayed in his limits, not trying to get any much closer than actually needed.

On the other side, Manik and Cabir joined the table soon after nandini left and passed on the drinks to everyone.

Cabir: Where's Nandini?

Navya: Ohh a really cute guy asked her for a dance...
Navya said happily as Manik's eyes immediately scanned around the dance floor looking for them. All the others noticed it as Mukti winked at Aliya.

Cabir: Cool... She'll join us soon!! Rishab ur drink...
Cabir said forwarding a drink to Rishab.

Rishab: No thanks Bhaiya... I don't drink... I'll hv this soda only.

Cabir smirked at him and took a seat.
Cabir: U don't drink, or Nandini thinks that u don't drink??

Rishab smiled at him guilty as he rubbed the back of his neck.
Mukti: Come on rishab... We all hv been through high school, we know how it goes...

All of them laughed at it when Rishab said,
Rishab: Plz don't tell Di... She'll be very mad at me for not telling her!!

All of them nodded at him when Manik passed him a drink,
Manik: Ignore her... I'll handle her, plus this is mild beer... U can have it.

Rishab looked at him for a second and then at Nandini who was at the dance floor when Manik said again,
Manik: Why r u so scared of her??

Rishab: I m not scared... I know she won't say anything to me if I hv this but I knw she'll be hurt!! I can't hurt her for such a pity thing like this Bhaiya!
Rishab said honestly making Manik smile as he patted his back.

Manik: I m proud of u!

Soon the food arrived and all digged into it except for Manik who had his eyes glued over to the dance floor as Nandini seemed to be enjoying herself with the guy. They seemed to be talking more than dancing. All the others shared amused expressions at Manik's behaviour but said nothing. Soon they noticed Nandini move off the dance floor to the other side as the guy held her hand and led her out.

Manik: Where is he taking her??
Manik finally said making the others noticed it too.

Aliya: Chill Manik... They r just going to the bar counter that side, let her enjoy yr.... Why r u getting so worked up??

Manik: Whatever... I m getting her back here!
Manik muttered as he got up from the table and walked away.

Dhruv: Buddy listen!
Dhruv tried to say but well, it was too late. All of them looked at each other as they busted out in laughter.

Manik walked towards the other end right towards the bar as he patted on the guy's shoulder. Both of them turned towards him as Nandini's face turned into confusion.

Manik: Do u mind if I steal this beautiful girl from u for the rest of the night??

"No thanks but she is not interested...." the guy said immediately, glaring at Manik. Manik ignored his glare and said again.

Manik: Why don't we let her decide whom she wants??
Both of them turned towards Nandini whose eyes stayed fixed at Manik who had a smirk on his lips as he winked at her.

Nandini hid her smile as she looked down at her partner and said,
Nandini: So Varun.... It was really really nice meeting u!! But, I guess I m gonna go with him.

Varun's eyes widened in disbelief as he looked at her. Just then Manik forwarded his hand to Nandini,

Manik: May I hv the pleasure of leading u to the dance floor Miss..?

Nandini: Nandini... Nandini Moorthy!!
Nandini smiled at him as she held his hand getting up.

Manik: Manik...

Nandini bit her lip controlling her laughter at his acting and turned towards Varun and smiled her sweetest smiles at him.
Nandini: Bye Varun... I hope we again sometime if life wishes!!

With that Manik lead her forward, they moved a bit into the crowd when Manik turned around to find Varun still staring at them with his mouth hung open. Manik winked at him as he wrapped his arm around Nandini's waist and pulled her closer to himself, making her bang into his chest as he tightened his grip around her. He turned back again moving forwarded as the two of them busted out laughing with their back facing Varun. The music by now had changed into slow romantic tracks while they two kept on laughing in between a crowd of couples all around.

Nandini: What the hell was that!!
Nandini asked in between her laughter.

Manik: I don't know... But I guess it was fun...

Nandini: God... His face!! I just can't stop laughing at his expressions....
Nandini said as she clutched onto Manik, not even trying to break through his grip.

Nandini: What now?? I m sure he is looking at us!

Manik: Now.... Now we dance!!
Manik said as he stopped in between the crowd and turned to face her. He moved both his hands around her waist smiling up at her.
Nandini rolled her eyes at him as she said,

Nandini: U knw what... U r a jerk!

Manik smiled at her words as pulled her further close, leaving no space between the two of them.
Manik: Thank u for the compliment....

Nandini shook her head as she slipped both her arms around his neck.
Nandini: Achcha tell me one thing.... What was the need of all this drama?? U could hv just been my friend and called me from there.... He must be thinking of me as a bitch right now!!

Manik: Hey.... No one calls u that! Be thankful that he didn't utter a word otherwise I would hv broken his nose right here...

Nandini: Yeah right... Without any fault of his!!! I wonder what he must be thinking, a few minutes back I was sitting with him and now I m here hving someone else's arms wrapped around me...

Manik: Why do we care what he thinks?? We know I m not someone else right!! Then forget him... R u uncomfortable here?
Manik asked finally being serious.

Nandini: Manik.... I can Never Ever fell uncomfortable with u!! Never....
Nandini said as she rested her head on his chest hugging him.

Manik: I know...
Manik replied back to her.

Just then the music changed at the club as Nandini broke the hug and looked up at him.

Manik: Lets dance properly now!!
Manik said to her as he held her hand firmly and led her. Nandini tried catching up with him but her short steps in comparison to his long strides seemed too slow. Anyhow she matched up as Manik continued leading her into the dance.

She smiled up at him when he winked at her and the next moment his right hand was off her waist as he twirled her. The skirt of her dress lifted slightly as he twirled her suddenly, Nandini squealed loudly as she found her balance right before she crashed onto his chest while Manik wrapped his hand around her again. And smirked at her.

Nandini: U swine.... At least u could hv informed me!!
Nandini snapped at him with a smile still on her face but Manik heard her and pushed her off again as he twirled her out and then pulled her back in, this time actually making her crash into his chest. Nandini looked up at him to see no change in him as he freely handled her.

Nandini: Not again Manik.... I m drunk and I already feel dizzy!!

Nandini felt his chest vibrate as he chuckled at her words. They continued dancing till the end of the song, still with quite precision, thanks to manik, but yes he didn't twirl her again as she had requested. Nandini looked around later, to find quite a few people standing still watching them dance when she whispered to him.

Nandini: Ppl were watching!!

Manik: Coz u were the best amongst them...
Manik smiled at her making her roll her eyes.

Nandini: U were the one dancing Manik... And u were the one making me follow!
Nandini said as she held his hand and started walking away still looking at him as Manik smiled at her.

Manik: But I m sure they were just watching u!!
Manik muttered to her when Nandini looked ahead trying to hide her blush, only to face Varun who was right in front of them.

Varun: U were amazing!!
He said his tone clipped with no sigh of appreciation at all. Nandini smiled as she turned to look at Manik who seemed to be controlling his laughter.

Nandini: Ohh Thank U so much Varun.... I didn't realise u were watching us!!

Varun: Yeah...

Nandini dig her nails into Manik's palm which he was holding, just to stop herself from laughing when Manik pulled his hand out of her grip and wrapped it around her.

Manik: Nandini.... Why don't we go and join ur friends for dinner? U were hungry, right babe?

Nandini: Ohh yes... Umn.. Right lets go!
Nandini smiled again at Varun before walking away with Manik.

Nandini: Babe??? Seriously!! Fuck off for ur romantic names Manik....
Nandini said once they were out of his ear shot while Manik simply laughed as they joined the others.

Mukti: And here u r.... Wow Guys!! U just killed it out there....

Rishab: Yes Di... Amazing!

Nandini: Yeah yeah right...
Nandini said rolling her eyes as she sat.

Nandini: And now I m a certified Bitch!
She groaned digging her head into her palms while the others looked at her confused and Manik smirked.

Navya: Why??

Nandini: Ask this jerk... But before that, order me some food.... U guys finished off everything!!
Nandini said as she snatched Abhi's drink from his hand and gulped down the entire thing at once.

Nandini: Hey... This was nyc!! Order one of this as well plz...
She said looking up at Manbir who were again going to order.

Manik looked at her with an amused expression and nodded.
Manik: As u say Ms. Silver Heels!!

Nandini looked up at him with a glare, again about to snap at him when Manik picked up his hands in surrender and walked away.
--------------------------------------
Ohk ppl....

That was todays update!!!

Don't forget to share ur views on it... And show me ur love by voting for it.

Love
-Navya😘

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

27K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...
200K 17.3K 16
A Happy Couple A Happy Marriage But life goes brutal Really? Is it life or....?
310K 26.1K 48
Hey guys... This is the first time I am writing a story I am writing a story on manan 8 years everything changed for two best frnds What will happen...
156K 7.8K 41
This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life was smoothly going but suddenly everythin...