There's A Thug In My Life

By flawsomek

Aaliyah was just an average teenager who hid behind the spotlight, until a thug noticed her, bringing her in... More

S O U N D T R A C K
ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
READ NOW
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
COMING SOON‼️
ITS FINALLY HERE!!!

FOUR

9.6K 438 567
By flawsomek

"But really I would rather be at home all by myself not in this room with people who don't care about my wellbeing"

~Aleesia Cara

M O N T H S L A T E R

"You need to get out the house and do something," Aniyah told her sister. "Come with me to this party."

"No," Aaliyah said dryly. "I'm good right here. It's winter and I wanna hibernate."

"I'm telling momma," Aniyah said folding her arms.

"Fine," she sighed getting up. "You owe me twenty dollars."

Aniyah smiled. "Let's find something cute for you to wear."

--------------

Aaliyah was already irritated when she heard the loud music blasting from outside the pretty mansion.

"Who you know stay here?" Aaliyah asked. "It's amazing."

"I don't know we'll have to see when we get in there," Aniyah teased. "Did I ever tell you how bad you look in that dress. Yo lil ass serving that shit."

"Well I'm freezing in it," she said tightly wrapping her trench coat. She wore a bodycon gray cardigan dress with a pair of pink Uggs. Her natural hair was middle parted and in crinkles.

"You won't be outside too long," she said opening the door for them both. As soon as Aaliyah walked in, she turned her nose up at everything.

It was smokey, gyrating, trap music, and everything else Aaliyah hated. She damn near walked back out. After some guy took their coat, Aniyah grabbed her hand and they went straight to the dining room since it was more quiet.

"Hey bitches," Aniyah smiled at her friends. Aaliyah didn't like none of them so she looked off and mistakenly locked with the infamous thug himself.

"You staring mighty hard," Remy frowned while wrapping around Bahari.

"Oh I'm sorry, I had zoned out," she said. She looked at her sister and forced a smile. "Come to the bathroom with me please?"

Aaliyah grabbed her hand and stormed to the closest bathroom. "You know I don't wanna see him. You knew he was going to be here."

"Yeah I did," she chuckled. "This is his house. Big isn't it?"

"I really dislike you, Aniyah," she said squinting at her. Aaliyah found herself wandering around until she found the kitchen, ignoring men who call themselves spitting game to her.

That was going to be her spot fo the night. She refused to get up from her seat since she didn't want to be there in the first place. Aaliyah hated the people there who blew smoke in her face or yelled to talk. Especially the ones who just sat there and looked at her.

She paid attention to all the fake friends around her. She saw a teenager white girl wasted, dancing all over an older guy, but her friends only talked shit and left her ass. Aaliyah frowned as the guy practically dragged her, and she was very vulnerable. She began to say something, but...

"Hey to you too," Bahari scoffed while fixing him another cup of spiked punch.

She looked at him and then down. "Don't talk to me please."

"This my house I could talk to whoever the fuck I wanna talk to," he said loudly.

"Stop yelling and cursing at me," she frowned. "I could gladly leave yo house and catch an Uber."

"You do that, because I like positivity only," he said rolling his eyes.

"Mhm whatever," she said waving him off. "Remy's waiting."

"You gone be waiting at the door if you keep up with the attitude," he growled.

"Ok," she said dismissing him. "Bye."

"Stay here with me," he said in her ear. Aaliyah could tell that he was intoxicated due to his mood swings and smell.

"No Bahari," she said pushing him away. "You dumb high."

"Why every time I see you, you talking to Bahari?" Remy quizzed as her nose flared. "You tryna fuck him or something?"

"No I'm not," Aaliyah said instantly. "I was just telling him to mo-."

"Nah, she was all on a nigga," Bahari instigated. "She just seen you coming so she pushed me off. She been fucking with me for the longest."

If Aaliyah was bright you could see how red she truly was. Remy gave her a death glare and that's when Keshuna came in as well. Aaliyah started hyperventilating and soon passed out.

---------

"Oh my god, wake up, Nelly," Aniyah cried.

"Yo, lil sis," Leon said shaking her.

Aaliyah's eyes started to flutter and she groaned. "Can y'all get out my face please?"

"She's back," Bahari sighed walking off.

Aniyah helped her sister up and dusted her off. "Bahari you play too damn much. She ain't allowed to be in your presence no more."

"I was just playing damn," he said in a high pitch voice. "She know it's all love."

"Fuck you," Aaliyah mumbled while storming out the house leaving everybody speechless.

"Aaliyah just cursed for the first time in her life," Aniyah stated breathtakingly. "You dead wrong"

"You fucking up bad," Leon said shaking his head. "Lemme take her home, before she come back kick yo ass."

•••

Aaliyah spent the next day watching reruns on tv one. She couldn't help thinking about how she embarrassed herself and how Bahari instigated everything. All she wanted in life was peace and be kept to herself. Ever since Bahari entered her life, shit went left.

Aaliyah was home alone so she didn't have to watch lil Leon or hear Aniyah talk on the phone for hours.

Aaliyah was dozing off on the couch until she heard a knock at the door. She sighed and lazily got up. "Aniyah left her key again?"

She opened the stone door only to close it back. The knocking continued and she sighed loudly while swinging the door back open.

"What?!" Aaliyah snapped. "You the last person I wanna see right now."

"Open the door, Aaliyah," Bahari said loudly. "My balls are freezing."

"Well you should've put on a coat," she shrugged. "Go in that nice Jaguar you just got where all the warm air is."

"Aaliyah," he sighed. "Open this door, you left your clutch genius."

"Oh," she mumbled while unlocking the door and sticking her hand out. He pushed the door wide open and made his entrance. "I didn't invite you in."

"I don't care," he shrugged. "I wanna talk."

"I'm tired of talking," she retorted. "You showed me your true colors a few months ago and you switched up on me. You Mr. big shot na', the fuck you want with my young average ass. You blocked my number, you getting all this expensive stuff, then you almost got me jumped? Get the hell out my house, Bahari."

He tried kissing her but she stopped him with her hand. "No."

"Come on lemme get a kiss," he said tugging her back to him. She stopped struggling and gave in. He gave her a few pecks to keep her quiet. "My fault for everything."

"Sadly, I don't care for that dry apology," she said bluntly. "You really hurt my feelings."

"What you want me to do, damn?" Bahari frowned with his hands out. "I don't know what to say."

"Actions, Bahari, actions," she stressed. "You too busy for me and you just can't keep me waiting. I don't wanna feel like you only trying to gravitate towards me because you want to hit it and quit it."

"I hear you," he mumbled. He heard her, but was he listening? Nah. He picked her up and carried her to the room.

"Bahari, boy if you don't put me down," she warned. He laid her on the bed and kissed her more. "Don't start this. I told you I wasn't ready."

"Be quiet and relaxed," he said pulling her jersey up.

Aaliyah gasped and pulled it back down. "No Bahari! No means no!"

"Do you trust that I won't do anything that make you feel uncomfortable?" he questioned while looking at her.

"Yeah," she whispered softly as he rubbed her love through her panties. She wanted so bad to take back what she said, but the feels he was giving her, spoke for her.

Bahari proceeded to pull her jersey up again and caress her smooth skin. Aaliyah closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensual feeling he gave her body. He then took off her panties slowly making her frown.

"What you doing?"

"Relax, Aaliyah."

"Bahari I'm not comfortable being naked in front of you," she said closing her legs.

"Get comfortable then. You need to get used to it, 'cause I want you naked twenty four seven, when I'm around," he said lowly opening her legs again. He went down place kisses in her inner thighs before going in for the kill.

Aaliyah didn't really moan but she did thrust her hips and grab his head. It was the best feeling she ever had and she knew she wanted to do it often. The release of stress felt so good to her, she had no idea that someone's mouth could have so much power. She thought Bahari was talented.

"Wait," she moaned softly. She was about to climax but she thought she had to pee. "Bahari!"

Like the low key freak he was, he sucked her sweet juices after she came. She was all out of breath as he made his way up to her b cupped breasts; licking, pinching and sucking.

"Oooo," she moaned while arching her back. "Bahari slow down, baby."

"Don't call me that," he mumbled while pulling himself off of her. "Yo moans be driving me crazy."

"You leaving?" Aaliyah frowned. She started getting mad all over again. This was Bahari second time leaving out of the blue when they were in the moment.

"I gotta go, I'm sorry ma," he said kissing her cheek. "Lend me a toothbrush."

"Come on," she sighed putting her jersey and panties back on. She walked to the bathroom across from her room and got a new toothbrush from the cabinet. "Here."

She watched him brush his teeth through the mirror. She couldn't believe she would ever end up with someone as fine as Bahari. Haitian nigga with the heart of soldier. Nicely built, strong jawline and slanted dimples that only shown when he showed his vibrant straight teeth. "You gone unblock me?"

"You been unblocked," he said after spitting out the toothpaste. He turned around and looked down at Aaliyah who had folded her arms. He bit his lip and unfolded her arm. "Wussup with the attitude?"

"What you gone do about Remy and Keshuna?" Aaliyah asked.

"Imma handling them, but until then keep doing what you do to make that cat taste like fruit and water," he said kissing her.

"Get out of here," she laughed. "Call me so I know its real."

"I gotchu."

•••

Remy: What I gotta do to make you care and stay😔I love you.

Keshuna: I hope you mean what you say. No more coming over pressing me to fuck you.

Remy: Lemme find out it's Aaliyah that got you acting this way.

Keshuna: You a dog ass nigga!

Bahari sighed as he read messages left from his phone. He had been receiving so many messages since he told Remy and Keshuna that they were cut off.

"What's wrong?" The angelic voice asked. "You been sighing and stuff ever since you picked me up."

"Ain't nothin' wrong with me. Stop asking me that shit," he retorted. "I brought you over to chill don't be getting all in my business."

She looked at him like he had said the dumbest thing ever and looked back at the projector where they were watching a movie. Bahari had shut her up quickly and that was the first.

"Aaliyah hand me my iPad," Bahari demanded. She looked at him and scoffed. "I can take you home if you about to get an attitude."

"Take me home then!" she bellowed. "You acting like I begged you to let me come over when it was the other way around!"

"Ight bet, let's go," he said getting out his reclining chair and hiking his pants up. "That's how you feel, right? You cutting me off, when I dropped all my hoes for yo mean ass?"

"What you mean? You're threatening me like I'm the one falling to your knees or something," she said. "All I ask was are you okay-Twice! Once when you picked me up and twice just now. You could've ignored me or simply told me that you didn't wanna talk about it. I would've understood, but you doing the freaking most right na'"

"Ian tryna hear that," he said waving her off. "Get yo shit so I can take you home."

"You know what?" Aaliyah mumbled while getting up and putting her slide back on. "I'm going to call an Uber and wait outside because you got me messed up."

"Hell no," he frowned. "I don't want nobody to know where I live and I'm taking you home myself. I promise I'll get you there faster than ever."

She rolled her eyes at him. "Come on then."

He nodded and they both left the house. They hopped in one of his cars and took off. The ride was in pure silence, both wanted so bad to apologize but were too stubborn to do so.

"Get out," Bahari said lowly as he put his car in park. "Don't call me eit-."

Cutting him off from his rant, Aaliyah got out and slammed the door. Not because she was told, but because she didn't want to be bothered.

She almost jumped out of her skin when she saw her mother coming out the house, drinking out of a wine glass.

"I'm not about to embarrass you, I just wanna meet the guy that got you up late at night giggling and shit," Andrea said waving her daughter off.

Andrea had on a pair of jeans that hugged her curves to perfection, PINK slides, and Aniyah's white and pink True Religion cropped jacket on. She was mistaken to be eighteen years old to Bahari. He thought she was one of Aniyah's fine ass friends.

She knocked on his door and folded her arms due to the cold breeze as he let down the window. "Hey handsome, I'm Andrea. I need to have a talk with you about my daughter."

"Daughter?" Bahari frowned.

"Yea', daughter," she said resting her hands on her hips. "Is that too hard to believe?"

Bahari looked at Andrea then at Aaliyah who had her arms folded, swaying side to side in irritation. He saw the resemblance in the face and attitude.

"No ma'am, Mrs. Richardson," he said getting out the car. "I'm Bahari, Aaliyah's-."

"Friend, Mhm I know," she said rudely blinking a few times. "See Aniyah told me about your troublemaking ways, but I'm not the one to judge. I will be watching you though."

He nodded. "I respect that, but your daughter is very mean and stubborn. I don't think she would ever take it serious with me."

Andrea looked at him for a good minute. She had an act where she came off intimidating but she was really sweet and motherly. "She just doesn't like the feeling of being played that's all....I see that you are a nice, polite gentleman so I guess I can tolerate you, for now."

"Yes ma'am," he said. "It was nice meeting you, but I think I should get going."

"Really?" Andrea frowned. "I cooked Sunday dinner. Everyone is here. Leon's friends, Aniyah's associates..."

"He's good," Aaliyah said instantly, almost cutting her mother off. "Bahari is a busy man and if Remy in there I won't be attending."

"Who are you to tell me what you're not going to do?" Andrea said while arching her eyebrow. "Bahari come in and eat. I swear my food isn't nasty."

"Alright," he said rubbing the bridge of his nose, all he wanted to do is chill at his crib. He followed both ladies in the garage and entered the house.

"Aaliyah what are you doing with Bahari?" Aniyah frowned. "I thought I told you to stay away from him."

"So this is why you stopped talking to me right?" Remy chuckled to keep from crying. "You dropped me to go on to the next?"

"Hey hey hey," Andrea said sternly. "Today is a good day and we're here to have dinner with no tension. If y'all ain't got shit good to say don't say nothing at all....Bahari you like jiffy cornbread or butter rolls?"

"It doesn't matter," he said sitting between Aaliyah and the seat Andrea was sitting in.

As Andrea prepared both Aaliyah and and Bahari's food, they were receiving glares from everyone when Bahari brought Aaliyah's chair closer to him.

"So when y'all start talking?" Bliss asked while eating her spaghetti. "Terry told me nuthin' about this."

"We not talking, we just friends," Aaliyah said and squinted at Bahari in hatred. "Well used to be."

"Why y'all not friends no more?" Justine asked noisily.

"Because we together na'," Bahari shrugged. "Stop asking us all these damn questions."

"Nigga y'all not together," Trevion said giving him a look of disbelief. "You can't pull Aaliyah."

"For real?" Bahari asked and grabbed Aaliyah's chin giving her a french kiss, leaving everyone's mouth opened.

"Here you go honey," Andrea said sitting Bahari's plate down then Aaliyah's. "Here Nelly."

Everyone was quiet and the only thing was heard was lil Leon talking gibberish and forks scraping plates. Aaliyah was in complete shock, and it seem like her heart rate wouldn't slow down.

"This the first time y'all ever been quiet," Andrea said furrowing her eyebrows. No one answered so she continued to talk. "Remy how being a nail tech treating you?"

"It's okay," she mumbled with a lazy shrug.

"Bliss you still going to law school?" Andrea smiled.

"Yes ma'am," she said dryly.

"What is up with y'all?" Andrea asked while lightly hitting the table. "This is my off day and y'all not saying anything to me."

"Ask your daughter," Remy scoffed. "She so hot in the ass."

"Hold up now," Andrea said quickly giving a stern look. "Let's back it up a bit."

"I was with Bahari and now he broke up w-."

"We never went out, Remy," Bahari sighed. "You know that but you live in this fantasy where we married or something just because I'm a gentleman."

"I just wanna know how my little sister hot in the ass?" Aniyah asked while shifting her attention on Remy.

"Okay, never mind just shut the hell up like y'all was doing," Andrea said waving them off.

"She's like fifteen dealing with a grown man that has his own illegal business and mansion, I just feel like she's being fast when she need to be worrying about school," Remy continued.

"Bitch, you lost your virginity in eighth grade with a twenty year old and failed sixth grade twice witcho overgrown ass!" Aniyah snapped. "She's been doing her college courses since the ninth grade and will be getting her associates degree next year. Therefore, she'll be graduating from college at nineteen years old.... Catch up."

"Enough!" Andrea shouted. "I just told y'all this is my day off but fuck it. Take as much food as y'all want and leave!"

Andrea left the table mumbling and went to her room, leaving everybody still heated.

"Well you heard it, bitch," Aniyah shrugged over at Remy. "Leave."

"You ain't gotta ask me twice," Remy said getting up and sashaying away. "C'mon Bliss and Justine."

"Don't talk to me like I'm your damn minion," Bliss frowned. "You getting way too comfortable with me helping you out."

They all continued arguing on their way out. It left Leon, Aniyah, Bahari and Aaliyah.

"Let's go in yo room so we can talk," Bahari said in Aaliyah's ear.

"Nope," Aniyah said. "Like I said she's not allowed to see you."

"Aniyah stop treating me like a child," Aaliyah frowned.

"You are a child!" Aniyah snapped. "I mean it, Nelly. Stay away from him or else."

Bahari sucked his teeth and grabbed her hand. "Mane, Aaliyah. Come on so we can talk."

Aaliyah looked at her sister who was giving her a crazed glare then back at Bahari who gave her sympathetic look. "I-I can't, Bahari."

"Good girl," Aniyah cheesed. "Now you can go Bahari. Yo time is up like Remy."

"Do she look like a fucking dog?" Bahari mugged Aniyah. "Stay in yo place."

"Y'all need to chill the fuck out," Leon said. "My child don't need to be listening to this, so let's go Aniyah."

"Mhm Whatever," Aniyah said getting up. "I mean what I say Aaliyah."

"Okay," she sighed and rolled her eyes. "Imma stop."

When they left, Bahari stared at Aaliyah like she was slow. He didn't like how people ran over her and she said nothing about it. "You make ya own decisions, Aaliyah."

Aaliyah looked at him and hesitated before saying, "Can I stay with you for tonight?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 6.6K 30
Lyric is a shy quiet girl but she don't take shit from nobody. What happens when she meets Hakeem and love gets in the mix? Will they be together or...
322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...
739K 14.8K 38
Dalannie Wilson is a 17 yr old who lives in Atlanta Georgia with her abbusive Father Jason . Jason started abbusin Dalannie when her mother died 2yea...
208K 4.7K 38
{Warning : black couple , Mature Content and language , Scenes , } Aaliyah Watson (Justine Skye) lives in Harlem , New York in one of the most crime...