The day I stopped singing in...

By mchattin

Martina is a bubbly Spanish 21 year old girl full of insecurities and a little apprehensive towards love. Eve... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Karma
Chapter 2: Rules
Chapter 3: Leather
Chapter 4: Hakuna your tatas
Chapter 5: Spanish
Chapter 6: Wine
Chapter 7: A thing
Chapter 8: Tie
Chapter 9: Good friends
Chapter 10: Red code
Chapter 11: Carter
Chapter 12: First times
Chapter 13: Golden Balloons
Chapter 14: Thunder
Chapter 15: Cute panda
Chapter 16: Blood
Chapter 18: Taboo
Chapter 19: Would you rather
Chapter 20: Dildo
Chapter 21: Ace Junior
Chapter 22: Cold
Chapter 23: Boo
Chapter 24: Talk
Chapter 25: Lullaby
Chapter 26: Alligator
Chapter 27: Friction
Chapter 28: Ugly crier
Chapter 29: Volcano
Chapter 30: Ragazza
Chapter 31: Handshake
Chapter 32: 240296
Chapter 33: Superpowers
Chapter 34: Librarian
Chapter 35: Sexy thing
Chapter 36: Bruise
Chapter 37: Badass
Chapter 38: Cheese
Chapter 39: Pistachio
Chapter 40: Jealous
Chapter 41: Ring
Chapter 42: Tortilla
Chapter 43: Foul
Chapter 44: Reese
Chapter 45: Kill
Chapter 46: Juvy
Chapter 47: Lazy
Chapter 48: Cracked
Chapter 49: Butterfly
Chapter 50: Journal
Epilogue (I)
Epilogue (II)
Epilogue (III)
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS CHAPTER
SPIN-OFF

Chapter 17: Stay

36.2K 1.1K 272
By mchattin

"I'm full." He said letting the plate on the living room table. We were sitting on the floor as we watched TV. The lights turned off, only the light of the screen illuminated the room.

"Me too." I sighed and stood up. I went to grab both of our plates and walked towards the kitchen to put them on the dishwasher.

I washed my hands after it and when I finished, I felt two strong arms wrapping my waist from behind. I stiffened as Ace began tracing kisses behind my ear and down my neck, his hand travelling down my stomach to stop between my legs.

"I have a plan for tonight." He whispered against my skin. I shivered at the sound of his deep voice, his breath brushing my bare skin. I closed my eyes, my breathing becoming heavier. He started slowly stroking me over my shorts.

This was not like the other times we did it. We normally would do it when there was alcohol involved, not really thinking. Well, except from that time in the car, but we weren't really thinking at that moment either. In this situation I was completely aware of his body, of what he was doing to me, and my heart was just going crazy. Feeling that pressure on my chest again.

"A- Ace." I muttered grabbing his hand and stopping him from continuing. I turned around avoiding his gaze.

"What?" He asked putting a hand on the counter behind me and the other one on my chin tilting my head up for me to look at him.

"I don't know, it's just-" I mumbled. I didn't know how to explain it. My hands were trembling a little bit and I couldn't stop them. "It's just different from other times, we're not drunk, we just-"

"So what?" He frowned. He cupped my face with both of his hands, his thumbs brushing my cheeks. "We know each other now." His face coming closer, his golden eyes bored into mine. "Martina, it's just me."

I know. And that's the problem. I wanted to say. I sighed heavily and glanced at him under my lashes.

"Come on." He brushed his lips against mine and grabbed me by the hand guiding me to my bedroom. Once there, he closed the door behind him and pushed me slightly against it, giving kisses to the crook of my neck and licking it slowly. My breathing rating as he grabbed the hem of my sweatshirt and slid it up my arms and head slowly. He threw it to the floor and stared at me, his eyes searching mine. I grabbed his face gently and pulled him against me, slowly, slightly pressing his lips against mine. He was caressing my bare arms, sliding down my back and holding me tight by my waist. Our bodies were so close. I stroked his hair and continued kissing him, my body warming up with his touch.

He pulled apart and took off his shirt. I did the same with mine as I watched him. I wasn't wearing a bra and my nipples hardened when his body was pressed against mine again. He lifted me up, putting his hands on the back of my thighs and laid me down on my bed. Everything he did he did it so gently. I didn't know if it was because we were sober, but this time felt just different. Everything was slower, our hands discovering each other's bodies as if it were the first time we did it. He touched me with so much tenderness.

We was kissing my breasts and I was stroking his hair when he stopped at a particular spot and began to suck on it. Something coming up from my stomach as I realized what he was doing. When he felt happy with his creation, he pulled apart and smiled at me. His eyes wrinkling like in the picture he showed me before. A genuine smile.

And at that moment, I had a heart attack.

Just kidding, but almost. I put my hands around he back of his neck and pushed him against me, my lips feeling the urge to taste his again. We kissed like we were never going to kiss again. I needed him and he needed me, but we did it slow. He was here with me, there was no rush on it. We had all the time in the world.

He sat up on his knees and grabbed the waistband of my shorts and panties, sliding them down my legs at the same time. I trembled as his fingers brushed along my skin and I took a deep breath.  That was the only thing that could be heard apart from the rain tapping the window. He caressed my stomach and began tracing kisses down my bellybutton sticking the tip of his tongue out as he did so. When his tongue found my sweet spot I thought I was going to faint. Electricity ran through my legs and stomach, coming up to the rest of my body. The speed of my heart beat slowly increasing. I breathed deeply and let out a moan.

"Dios mío, Ace.".

He tilted his head up and stared into my eyes. "Talk to me." He demanded in a raspy voice.

He continued to lick my sex, sucking my clit and giving kisses to my inner thighs. I did as I was told, needing to speak and letting out what I was feeling myself. "God, you're amazing."

He glanced at me again and frowned just like a little kid. "In spanish."

I laughed at his reaction but stopped when he kept on playing with his tongue, letting out a squeak and grabbing his head strongly. "Ace." I knew he loved when I said his name. "Sigue, sigue así." I mumbled stroking his hair. I didn't know if he understood what I was saying but his breathing became louder and his tongue moved faster.

"Joder, Ace, I'm coming." My back arched and my legs began to shake. I moaned loudly as he wouldn't stop his tongue from moving against me. After I relaxed I grabbed his head and pulled him up against me, stroking his back as I kissed him. I wrapped my legs around him and turned him around, ending on top of him. I took off slowly his pants and boxers, his length already hard. I laid myself down completely on top of him, every inch of my body touching his. I began to rub his hardness with my folds. I moved my hips, back and forth, making him groan. I began doing it slowly, feeling the pleasure myself. He put his hands on my butt and squeezed it. He began to guide my movements. Sometimes making me go faster, sometimes slower. I was kissing him as I moved, my hands resting on his hard chest.

He suddenly stopped me and looked into my eyes as he drove his hand to his erection and slowly shoved it inside me. We moaned almost simultaneously. His hand then rested on my butt again, leading every movement. I fastened my speed as I kissed his neck, sucking and biting it. I felt him shiver below me. I was feeling the pleasure inside me again, wanting to explode. I contracted my muscles against his arousal and he groaned in my ear. He was near too.

"Do that again." He pleaded.

I did so and he groaned again, this time louder. He hold me up for a few moments and moved his hips faster, hitting against my inner thighs. They were a little bruised from yesterday, but the pleasure was more powerful than the pain. I felt my legs shaking again, my  core even more sensitive than before.  His legs shook too as he jerked and he lowered himself and collapsed on the bed. I felt the familiar warm feeling rushing from me. We were both sweating but we didn't seem to care. We stayed like that for what looked like forever. Neither of us saying a word. My face buried on the crook of his neck as I brushed my lips against it and draw circles with my finger on his chest, mostly around his nipple. He did the same thing with his thumb on my back, our motions almost synchronizing.

I tilted my head up and rested my hands on his chest as I stared at him. He was watching me, his lips slightly parted as he relaxed his breathing. I ran my hand through his thick and wild hair, caressing his forehead as I did so. "Your hair has grown a lot." I remarked.

"I know, I need to go get a haircut." He bit the corner of his mouth, as he always did.

"Don't." I whispered running my hand through it again as I caressed his forehead with the tip of my fingers. "I like it like this."

He gave me a small smile and for a moment, I felt embarrassed at my words. I pulled apart and lay down beside him, covering myself with the white sheets. He turned on his side to look at me and I did the same. The sheet now covering the both of us as I put it on top of me. I couldn't stare into his intense eyes and not feel that pressure on my chest. It was painful, I didn't feel like myself. A sensation on my body that I never felt before. And once again, that feeling of fear came to surround me.

I cleared my throat. "Mhm, you should sleep in Sarah's bedroom." I muttered looking distractedly at his chest.

"Why?" He lowly asked looking confused. "We slept together last night."

"Yeah, but I wasn't really aware, I just fell asleep. I don't know. You know how I feel about-"

"Martina." He said gently. "It's just sleeping. It's not like I'm gonna fall in love with you." He chuckled poking his finger near my collarbone.

For some reason those words felt like a dagger in my heart. What the hell was wrong with me? What was I thinking? That he could have feelings for me? Of course not. We were just having fun, and that was the purpose of it all. I tried to shut the feeling in my chest. We would just sleep, as he said. Neither of us needed to complicate things. I always asked him not to, why would I be the one to do it?

It was just sex, as simple as that.

"Right." I faked a smile. "Well, I'm tired." I declared yawning slightly.

He half smiled as he watched me. "Me too." 

"Goodnight, then." I tried not to sound too serious, but it came out sharper than I thought.

"Goodnight, Martina." The sound of my name coming from his mouth made an uncontrollable sensation came up from my stomach, even if I didn't want it to.

I stared at him, his eyes locked on mine. None of us closing them.

"Now it's when you close your eyes." He said biting his lip hiding the hint of a smile in the corners of his mouth.

"Why would I do that? You'll just stare at me like this morning." I chuckled.

He rolled his eyes at me. "Okay, what if we close them at the same time?" He asked.

"Okay." I sighed. "I'll count to three." He nodded at me and I took a deep breath before I started counting. "One," my tongue lingering on the words, " two, three." I closed mine, but for some reason I felt his eyes pierced on me. I opened one eye and indeed, he was watching me. I opened my mouth and eyes wide. He burst out laughing.

"I didn't think you'll notice."

"Yeah, like your eyes could be something to ignore." I scoffed.

"Okaaaay, I'll close them." He sighed. He actually did, and put his hand under the pillow, making himself comfortable. He looked like a child again. He was so cute when he did things like that. He was less serious than when I met him, I noticed that. And I loved this side of him.

"Who's cheating now?" He said glancing up at me under those long, dark lashes.

I couldn't hold my laughter and turned around to my other side. "I can't even with you. You're impossible." The sheet has slid down my chest, resting on my waist. He chuckled at my words and we both stayed quiet. The rain cutting the silence in the room. I closed my eyes slowly and tried to relax, the heaviness coming to my eyelids. I suddenly felt a strong arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his body with his hand that rested on my stomach. Ace gave a slight kiss on the back of my shoulder and put his head on the pillow again.

"Buonanotte e sogni d'oro."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes. Everything in the room was golden, rays of sunlight lingered on my sheets. I realized my arms were wrapped around a strong chest. His deep breathing making my head rise and fall. How did I ended up in this position? I was no one to hug people, I was surprised I did it in my sleep. I tilted my head up and glanced at Ace. His eyes were closed, and his mouth was slightly parted as he breathed. He would look like a kid again, it it weren't for the stubble on his face. I watched him for a few moments as I discovered the hint of a smile on his lips.

"Ace, I know you're awake." I mumbled.

"Shit." He chuckled opening his eyes and staring into mine playfully. "Good morning."

"Good morning." I smiled.

"It has stopped raining." He said glancing at the window.

"I know." I said gazing at it too. I tried to feel happy about it but for some reason I didn't find it like good news. "I'm gonna shower, you are making breakfast today." I got out of the bed not waiting for him to reply. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I put a feet inside the bath and let myself relax under the warm water. Washing up every part of my body, wondering if it would be possible to wash my feelings away.

I got out of the shower and dried myself off with a towel. I put on new clothes and brushed my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and went towards the kitchen.

"Has somebody told you you have a great voice?" He asked not turning around.

"You heard me?" I asked panicked. My cheeks warming up. I didn't know I was singing that loud. Sometimes I did it without noticing. I couldn't control myself.

"It's not like I had another option." He chuckled. "But seriously, you do sing really well." I blushed even more as he glanced at me. He noticed it and let out a chuckle. We stayed quiet for a moment until he cleared his throat. "I made toasts, thought they were a healthier option." Ace told me biting his lip nervously.

I smiled sheepishly. Can't believe he thought of that. "Thanks." I went to the counter and grabbed the olive oil. I sat down in front of him on a stool and poured a little bit of oil on my toast. He was watching me with a frown. "What? We have them like this in Spain."

"It's not that, it's just-" he shook his head, locks of hair falling down his forehead. "My mom does it too. But she usually adds garlic and tomato."

"I usually add tomato too, but we ran out of it." I said glancing at the fridge.

"My mom would like you, you know? You are both very similar." He said taking a bite from his buttery toast.

I smiled at him and took a bite from mine too. He began telling me something about how someone in the team was weirdly obsessed with toasts but I wasn't really listening to him. All I could think was that the time of being together was coming to an end. I could be braver and talk about what I had felt last night and what he had made me feel. Or I could just stop him from leaving. It was easy. All I had to say was one word.

Stay.

He talked for a long time, now changing the subject to the time when they caught up the coach with his girlfriend doing it on the locker rooms. He was giggling and shaking his head as he ate. And here I was, lingering my eyes on his hair, his eyes and mouth as he spoke. All I could think was that I wanted him to stay.

Stay.

I wanted to yell. I took another bite of my toast, he finished his.

"Martina, are you listening to me?"

I nodded quickly, brushing off my thoughts.

"Yeah, sure." He chuckled standing up. "I'm gonna shower, okay?"  

He went to the shower and when he got out I noticed he was wearing the clothes from the party. The slightly unbuttoned shirt showing his bare chest. I lingered my eyes on him for a while.

"Well, I have to go."

No! He couldn't go.

Stay.

I wanted to say. But my mouth formed other words. "Okay." He grabbed his car keys, phone and wallet and went to the door. I walked behind him and opened the door for him. What the hell was I doing? I didn't want him to go.

"Well, thanks for everything, seriously."

Stay.

"I guess I'll see you around?" He asked biting the corner of his lip. I nodded not being able to form a single word. He turned around hesitantly and began to walk towards the elevator.

Stay. Stay. Stay.

I let out a deep and shaky breath as I glanced at him. His movements slow. God, if he was going to leave, better to do it quickly. This felt like torture. He turned around and snapped his attention back to me and his eyes met mine.

"Martina." He called me. I didn't realize I was already stepping back and beginning to close the door. Not wanting to prolong this anymore. I raised my eyebrows at him. "I had fun." He smiled biting his lower lip.

I smiled like an idiot. "I had fun too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sigue, sigue así: go on, go on like that
Joder: fuck

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348 10 8
"What makes you laugh ? Do you think I won't dare to do it ?" I immediately stopped. Was she joking ? It had to be a joke...right ? There's no chanc...
3.5K 96 24
I swallow nervously looking away from him "I have them for you." He says quietly. "Have what?" I say lowly, wanting to hear him say it the same way h...
1.4K 177 29
Jamie a High school girl faces problems even getting raped. Through a drunk abusive dad and feeling guilty of her mom's death but,on the outside Jami...
56.2K 2.9K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...