My Melody || Jungkook BTS✔️

Autorstwa estella_w

For her there isn't such a thing as a one side coin. She is honey and lemon at the same time. He is a stone i... Więcej

Prologue
1.ICE CREAM
2.FEELINGS
3.MELODY
4.UNEXPECTED MEETING
5.SMILE
6.JEALOUSY
7.BUS
8.FRIEND
9.CHERRY
10.PHONE
11.BOYFRIEND?
12.TRUTH OR DARE
13.IN THE RAIN
14.SICK
15. ANGER
16. FIGHT
17.AGAIN
18. SURPRISE
19. SURPRISE II
20.DATE
21. HOT DANCE
22.THE BEACH
23. LOVE
24. PASSION
25. ROSES
26. ALONE
27. FAR AWAY
29.JEALOUS
30.GAME
31.NIGHT OUT
32.SLEEPOVER
33.MOONLIGHT
34. PARTY
35. THE TRUTH
36.KISS & MAKE UP
37.PROPOSAL
EPILOGUE

28. NEW BEGINNING

1.3K 40 2
Autorstwa estella_w

After one year

JOY'POV

"Noelle open up the door." I yelled form the kitchen.

I was cooking in the kitchen while she was unpacking our baggage. It was or third day here in Seoul and we hadn't time to settle completely. The only thing we did since we came here was tyding up the house, actually me doing the most because Noelle is a lazy bun.

"Noelle!" I called her again. The banging in the door was getting louder and It was annoying me.

" I heard you once Joy." She said coming out from the bedroom.

"Why the hell you are knocking so loudly?" she said angrily to the person on the other door.

No way! With her attitude we will never create connections with people.

After some talking which I couldn't hear she closed the door and came where I was.

" Who was at the door?"

"An idiot." She answered angrily.

I just sent her a look and she had no other way than to answer.

"It was the neighbor who lives in the downstairs , he complained about the noises we are making. That moron he will see what the real noise is."

"We won't do such a thing. He is right we are listening to music and arranging things so we have been loud enough to disturb him."

"Whatever you say Joy."

"Anyway the lunch is ready so let's eat and then we finish unpacking."

It was at late afternoon that we finally tidied the house, unpacked and got ready to go out. Since we were too tired to cook we decided to go out for pizza. I made no effort to dress up, wearing a denim skirt and a black t-shirt and I let my hair loose.

It was just a hang out with my friend and I had no one to impress, especially not ...

"Again getting lost in your thoughts?" interrupted Noelle.

"No, just thinking."

"okay lets have fun and find some boys to bring home." She said holing my arm and dragging me out of the house.

"Noelle we ..." I started.

"I was just joking Joy. Anyway if we find someone worth it we will." She said laughing and I joined her too. I know pretty fine that she was just joking.

The pizzeria was crowded and we luckily found a place to sit, it was in a corner but right where we wanted because I didn't want anyone's attention . I just wanted to be left alone.

It has been one year since I last saw Jungkook. And it has been a hell year for me. Nothing seemed to make sense. I concentrated on my studies and became a real nerd, only studies and nothing else. Even hanging out with my friends was out of the question.

After the graduation it was the time to decide for myself. I was tired of my parents telling me what to do and me doing whatever they wanted . I am grown up enough to make decisions for my life. And now I was determined to follow my dreams.

"You never listen to me." Was Noelle voice that interrupted my thoughts.

"Sorry, what were you saying."

"I was saying that there aren't any handsome guys here tonight." She said making an annoyed face.

Glancing around to see if her words were true my eyes got stuck in a table where were sit two boys. One of them wich had his back toward us was completely like Jungk...

No it can't be him. But he looks exactly from behind. Because you have been thinking a lot about him Joy and it feels like he is sitting there.

"How I was that blind to not see these devilishly handsome guys." Said Noelle after noticing my long gaze on them.

"We can't see them clearly so we can't tell if they are handsome or not." So we better continued eating and go home sleep, it has been a tiring day."

"You are right." Said Noelle.

"I am always right baby."

We both erupted in laughter.

After finishing the dinner we left and decided to go for a stroll. The shiny lights of the city at night made a perfect atmosphere to enjoy a relaxing walk. The streets were full of people , mostly couples. It reminded me of Jungkook and our time together, how he used to hold my hand tightly , how he hugged me in his strong arms and how he kissed me passionately.

It seemed to end up so quickly and our relationship ended like a dream. All I had now were his memories. How terribly I missed him in this big city where I feel alone more than ever. I need his comfort but he isn't with me. Maybe he has started his life and now is with someone else, doing all the things we used to do.

Thinking about Jungkook I don't know how we got home and now we were waiting for the elevator to come. As soon as we got in, I heard voice, a laughter that was engraved in my mind. It was Jungkook's voice. When I could hear it more clearly the doors of the elevator closed.

OMG, I am getting crazy thinking about Jungkook. I see and hear him everywhere. I need to find something to get my busy or I will get crazy.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Man that is hilarious." I said laughing at Jimin.

Actually this is one of the few times that I laugh like that because this year has been a hell. Nothing seemed to work right, I was not in mood to do anything and just like a robot I have lived. I can't see any other girl and I haven't had a relationship this year. In fact I hadn't even touched another woman since Joy. Damn! I have become possessed by her touch because I am allergic to any other girl's touch.

Getting back to present I saw Jimin looking at me. His expression was murderous. He was telling me about his encounter with the new neighbors this morning and how he got yelled just because he wanted some peace to sleep after a long night at work.

"Don't you dare laugh at me Jungkook."

I continued laughing louder this time as we entered the first floor of our building, waiting for the elevator. Unluckily as soon as we were there the doors of the elevator closed and we had to wait for some other minutes.

"This was the best pizzas we have ever eaten." I said after we were settled on couch on the living room, watching some action movie.

"Yeah the food was amazing and the girls weren't bad either. Did you saw that redhead that has been looking at you all the night?"

"No I didn't see her." I answered uninterested with my eyes glued at the TV screen.

"Jungkook you should start living your life again, date other girls, hang out more. You can't stay glued to something that is over."

" This is my decision to make Jimin, you better start dating girls yourself because I haven see you in a relationship since forever." I said in an anger tone and stand up from the couch to go to the balcony to get some fresh air.

" Not being in a relationship doesn't mean I haven't done ... you know." He said winking at me as I closed the door.

The silence of the night was interrupted by a soft voice singing. It came from upstairs. I couldn't hear it fully but it was a soft sweet voice that reminded me of Joy, my bbabygirl. It seems like a lifetime since I had her in my arms.

The soft melody ended and some talking and laughter was heard afterwards. With a smile on my face because that sweet voice did miracle at my mood, I went on bed. With the soft melody and a beautiful face on my mind I slept peacefully, which happened rarely lately.

The loud noises coming from upstairs woke me up. Damn these noisy people.

The noise wasn't stopping, it was getting louder and more annoying. I couldn't stand it anymore.

Jimin woke up too. He was furious, last night we went to bed late and now we had to wake up early just because the new neighbors were up so.

It was the second time that he was waken up from his sleep by the noise coming from upstairs.

"I am going to show them their place." He said and went out , running up the stairs.

I hadn't the chance to follow him because I had to get dressed. I was used to sleep at nothing or just a pair of boxers.

It was awhile after Jimin came back and he was very calm and smiling. Not like the furious Jimin who went upstairs to give the neighbours a piece of mind.

"What took you so long?"

"I helped the girls to arrange the couch on the living room." He said occasionally.

"But you were so angry, what made you change your mind?" I asked confused.

"The girls needed help and I , being an gentleman offered to help them."

"The girls?"

"Yeah the noisy neighbors are two girls and let me tell man they are great." He said winking.

"Come on. Don't be so indifferent. I am sure if you see that sweet one with shiny emerald eyes you will fall hard man." He continued.

"Yeah right." Was all I said and he stopped talking .

It is impossible to fall in love with someone else because my heart is already taken and no one can have it.

"Jimin I am going to buy something for breakfast." I said while closing the door behind me.

There was only someone in the elevator and I got in without giving a second glance. When the doors closed and that person lifted his head from the phone our eyes collided on the elevator's mirror.

It's just an illusion ! It can't be true.

We both stared at the mirror without doing any move or saying any word.

When I came to my senses I smirked arrogantly at her and watched her through the mirror till she lowered her head and stopped looking at me.

She played with me, well now is my game Joy and this are my rules. She will pay for breaking up like that when all I did was loving her.

In one year she had changed, was more thinner and her hair was longer, the smiley Joy didn't exist anymore, she had a sad look on her face.

She should be happy with that jerk Kwan. Maybe they are living together.

Damn!

Finally we arrived at the first floor but it seemed that we had the same destination, to the grocery store.

In the elevator we were again together. I know she was nervous in my presence and I loved to see her shy expression.

I wish that Kwan gets to know that we were alone. With that thought in my mind an idea came to me.

I pressed the stop button and the elevator stopped. Joy looked at me confused while I placed the bags on the floor and went near her, trapping her between the wall and my body.

"What will your boyfriend think if he learns that we were alone in the elevator for some time?" I said looking straight on her beautiful eyes.

"I ... I don't.." She murmured.

"Stammering babygirl? Do I make you nervous? Does every cell on your body feels my touch?" I said pushing my body toward her till I heard her gasp. I am sure she felt my little friend, which was very excited form this encounter.

I held her a bit more and I realised her laughing at her shyness and her red cheeks.

The elevator started moving and after winking for the last time at Joy I went to my apartment.

No way! I forgot the groceries.

"Did you go shopping or not?" Jimin said looking at my empty hands.

"I did but I forgot the groceries in the elevator." I said not feeling guilty at all because I used my hands for a better purpose.

"Why the hell are you smiling like that?" He said a bit angry at me.

"Because today is an amazing day, isn't it?"

"You are crazy Jungkook. Anyway since we don't have any groceries I will see what I can do with what's leftover since yesterday." He said disappearing in the kitchen.

After some minutes the doorbell rang and I went to open it.

There was a girl that looked very familiar and she stared at me for a while.

It was Joy's friend. I can't remember her name exactly but they are too close with each other.

Now everything makes sense. They are living together and they are the new noisy neighbors. So if she is living with her friend, she may have broken up from that jerk.

"Hi I live upstairs and as an apology my friend though to cook something for you." She said avoiding my eyes.

"Thank you very much." Came Jimin quickly from the kitchen and took the covered plate from her hands.

"Actually you should thank Joy, she cooked it and of course you should thank a stupid guy who forgot the groceries on the elevator." She said and left.

"So I am curious to know with what were busy your hands that you had to leave the bags on the floor?" Said Jimin.

"Shut it Jimin."

"Come and enjoy the omelette because it is delicious." He said eating.

I know that my babygirl cooks perfectly and the last meal that she cooked was on our last day together at my apartment.

************************************

"Let's eat lunch together babygirl."I suggested and Joy just nodded with a smile.
We finished the lesson early and a the afternoon was ours.

The only place that could give us some privacy was my apartment.
After we got off the car, with our fingers laced together we headed to the market to buy ingredients that we need to cook.

"Why don't we cook pasta?"

"Whatever you say baby is okay with me. Actually I don't want to eat anything else beside you." I whispered the last part for only her to hear.

She giggled and I saw how her cheeks got red. My sweet baby!

We went home and started cooking, Joy was doing all the job while I was just sitting there and watching how she moved so easily around the kitchen.

I imagined how would be our life when we will get married. How will be Joy like a mother, I was sure that she would be the sweetest mom. 
I couldn't wait to see her carrying my baby, our baby.

"What are you thinking about?" Said Joy sitting at my lap.

"About our future, when we will be married with our little ones running in the house, making a mess. I want them to be like their mother kind and with beautiful eyes."

"And I want them to be strong like their father." Joy said smiling.

"Baby girl I will show you my strength from this moment if you want." I said while kissing and biting her neck.

"The pasta is ready, let's eat. She said trying to get up from my lap but I was holding her tightly.

"Stop wriggling or you will have to face the consequences babygirl." She stilled as soon as I sadi this words and I let her go, her shyness makes me tease her more.

When we were done eating we were laying at the couch watching TV. She wasn't comfortable and was trying to find her comfort  but doing so she rubbed at my d!ck and the lion was waken up with just a little touch by Joy.

"I warned you." I said to her and in one second I was on top of her. She gasped when she felt my excited friend at her belly.

And like a hungry animal I started kissing her and touching her body with my hands.

Lacing her hands at my neck she kissed me at the same intensity. The first thing to go was her top and her skirt followed.

Joy put her hands inside my blouse touching my tonnes  chest and then my blouse was taken off.

She is becoming an expert.

When her big tits were out of the bra I almost came seeing that milky  flesh.

My mouth closed at one of the nipple while the other was massaged with my hand.

She stood there completely naked under me and the sight of her flushed face made m lose control.

We were both naked In the couch, kissing and touching each other.

I placed my hand at her juicy p))s and she moaned loudly.

One finger after another till I put three of them inside her tight heat.

As she was near coming  my pumping stopped and she looked at me confused as she wanted to get her release.

My fingers were quickly replaced with my dick and she moaned loudly.

Faster and faster I continued with my rhythm till we both came groaning each other's name.

I kissed her lips and pull out my friend from her heated body. Hugging her tightly with her back pressed at my chest we slept peacefully.
I covered our naked sweaty bodies with a blanket and sleep enfluged us.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.2K 152 42
Taehyung, the cold CEO of Kim Corporate finds himself falling in love with Jungkook, a botanist who is outgoing and loves nature. Will Jungkook rule...
1.3K 17 18
This is about a girl who always gets caught in mischief, from fighting with adults to stealing things and even killing people. Because of all the tro...
17.8K 540 14
A very cute and sweet boy who was is love one day suddenly turned very cold ! why? cause he saw his love on the bed with someone else. The boy stopp...
333K 11.9K 24
Forced marriage? Cold+Playboy=? What happens when she lets him do whatever he wants? What happens when he notices that he comes back to her every tim...