Blood Mountain (BWWM)

By Taylor324

Halia never meant to lose control. She tried to warn him. She told him she was dangerous. He hadn't listened... More

Prologue - Monsters
Surprises
Protector
Revealed
Spells
Dinner
Dessert
Recovery
Touch
Hello
Mates
First
Second
Encounter
Plans
Return
How About Now?
Hell Yes
Wolves
Visitor
Pups
Again
Story
Why?
Bite Me
Memories
Little Wolf
Cold
Issues
Fury
Rescue
Dilemma

Update about Updates (Read me pls)

1.6K 55 11
By Taylor324

So, I've started the process of editing this story from the beginning. I'll be posting those edits as I make them with the eventual goal of publishing! However, I'll still be updating new chapters as I catch up with edits. This story has been going on for three years and looking back at my old work, it needs help. I don't have the patience to edit everything all at once and then update, so I'm doing it like this. I suggest re-reading as there will be significant (good) changes to this story. That is all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 21.6K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...
884K 39.6K 44
***HIGHEST RANKING IN VAMPIRE*** #3 - 26-9-2018 #4 - 13-8-2018 and 23-09-2018 #5 - 29-8-2018 and 5-9-2018 "What happened?" It's all I can muster at t...
46 1 8
Lydia is a 19 year old warrior princess trained by her father Alpha Dante of Blood Moon to destroy any threat that dare comes for her pack. She and h...
2.9M 122K 51
If you throw a rogue wolf into a pack, what do you get? Certainly, not a Luna. Kaia Aalish, rogue-born, must outrun the repercussions of her murdero...