Fighter

normamikorslayme által

Normani/ You G!P Több

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven..
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty.

Chapter Twenty-One.

8.4K 295 129
normamikorslayme által

Your POV

Isabella helped me make Armand some food. Armand came into the kitchen with his sketchbook and sat down by the bar.

"O'der up," Bella shouted and put the plate on the counter near him. Armand smiled and thanked the younger girl. I let him eat his food before asking him anything. Bella was sitting on the counter top still attached to me.

"Mommy, I s'eepy," she said yawning.

"Why don't you go get in the bed?" I asked her.

"I wan' s'ay wit mommy," she replied resting her head on me. I scooped her up in my arms and rubbed her back until she fell asleep. She really didn't weigh anything at all, so it was fine.

"She's the cutest little girl ever," Armand said breaking the silence, "thank you for the food."

"You're welcome. She's a character," I replied looking down at the younger girl, who was knocked out.

"Thank for this. It really means a lot."

"It's nothing really. You mind telling me more about you?"

"Oh, not at all. Well for starters if you're wondering how I was born and you didn't see that she was pregnant, it's because she had a surrogate. After the divorce with your dad, she married my dad and we moved to Calabasas. She was the ideal mom. Cool, caring and what not. My dad on the other had he was a pain in the ass. Homophobic, transphobic and ignorant. About six months ago, my boyfriend and I were going to come out to our parents together, but he chickened out. When my dad kicked me out, mom was crying. He back handed her and pushed away from me. I ran to my boyfriend. He was the first person I told. He started being asshole for no reason. Well, he did have a reason. It because I didn't have money anymore. We broke up and I began to walk. Not really knowing where to go, I just walked. I've been in L.A for the past six months with just a sketchbook hoping that something good would happen."

"That's a lot. I'm sorry you had to see the true side of that demon and for what you've been through."

"What was life like before hell broke loose when you were younger?"

"She was cool and shit, but small shit would tick her off. I was a trouble maker when I was little and it didn't help that I had a partner in crime to get in trouble with. I had a smart mouth and I didn't care about whose feelings got hurt. She'd wanna beat my ass, but my sperm donor would stop her. The storm hit and all hell broke loose. They argued constantly. I argued with her. She'd  say hurtful shit to me. Them getting a divorce was supposedly my fault, but really she needed someone to blame for getting caught. The divorce was settled. She disappeared and later reappeared after I won the championship fight."

"She came back with a black eye and a cut on her face. What happened?"

"Normani laid hands on her," I said laughing and he joined in. I heard Elliot's babbling and chubby little feet hitting the ground. I saw him peek around the corner. He then ran over to me with his hands up in the air. I scooped him up and he grabbed my face to look at him. Khalil came in and shook his head at his son.

"I'll keep him. Can you go and put her in the bed with Normani? She should stay asleep," I told him. He nodded and took the three year old girl out of my arms carefully and brought her to the room with Normani before going back to the living room.

"Let me guess. She let her mouth write a check that she couldn't cash?" he asked and I nodded.

"Seems like that's the only thing she knows how to do."

"If you don't mind me asking, did you adopt Bella?"

"Yes and no. I got her parents to hand over custody of her and now she's my little girl," I answered. Elliot yawned laying his head on my chest.

"She's the cutest," he said.

"I have a proposition. You come to Texas to stay with me under one condition?"

"Which is?"

"You have to finish school. We can do home schooling or regular school and you have to get a job. Don't get me wrong. I can buy you whatever you want, but I still want you to gain and learn independence."

"You've got yourself a deal," he said excitedly.

"You also have to let me give you a haircut," I told him, "Not now, but you have to."

"Alright, Y/N. Do you think that you could bring me to mom's house, so I could get clothes and stuff?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, man. First, you need to clean those cuts on your feet." I said getting the the first aid kit out of the cabinet without waking up Elliot, who was snoring. I handed Armand the kit and let him clean his cuts. I went to the living room and gave Elliot to Khalil.

"Bruh, how did you do this?" he asked looking down at his sleeping child. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Can I have the car keys?" I asked and he handed them to me. I went into the room where Isabella and Normani were asleep and grabbed my slides for Armand to put on. I put them down next to him. Once he finished, he slipped on the slides and mumbled a shy thanks.

"You ready, kid?" I asked and he nodded. We walked out of the suite. We walked side by side and my phone started ringing. I looked at it and saw that it was Bri calling me. I answered the phone and held it to my ear.

"What's up, Bri?" I said into the phone and press the button to the parking lot.

"When do you get back?" Bri asked.

"Tomorrow afternoon, why?"

"Nothing. I just miss you and Bella. Plus school is kicking my ass," She replied.

"I'll check you out of school. Well, go ask your mom if I can," I told her. She asked her mom who said yes because Bri would just be home alone. 

"She said yes," Bri replied excitedly, "it's late, but I'll see you tomorrow." 

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow. I'll try to pick you up during your lunch time."

"Okay, bye. Love you," she replied and hung up. I hung up my phone as soon as the elevator dinged signaling that we were in parking lot. I pressed the unlock button the car and climbed in. Armand got in and put his seat belt on. 

"Type in the address," I told him and he did it. I turned the radio on and the first song to come on was Love Lies. I rolled my eyes and smiled. The drive to our egg donor's house (literally his egg donor) was long. I parked outside of the house and got out of the car. He looked scared.

"Armand, you're gonna be fine. I'm right beside you, okay?" I told him and he nodded. He took a deep breath and we walked up to the door. I knocked on the door and a little boy about the age of five answered the door. 

"Mommy, some girl and the faggot is here," he yelled out.  I kneed down to his height and grabbed him by his shirt. 

"You ever say that word again, I'll cut your tongue out of your mouth. Do I make myself clear?"

"Amauri, stop saying that word and what have I told you about opening the door?" Y/M/N asked the younger boy and her eyes widen when she seen me. I let go of the little boy's shirt and stood up.

"Y/N. Armand. Wha- How?" she questioned lost for words and gave him a hug.

"I just came to get my clothes and stuff."

"G-go... go ahead," she said not looking away from me. 

"Mommy, she said she was gonna cut my tongue off because I said faggot," Amauri told her and she popped him in his mouth.

"I told you to stop saying that word. I will let her cut your tongue off if you do it again," she told him and let us inside. Armand went upstairs and I just stood there looking around. They had pictures of them looking like a happy family everywhere. I picked up one of the pictures, it looks like they were on a family vacation and they looked genuinely happy. I put it down and looked at the other ones, which kind of made me sad. 

"Who are you?" Amauri asked. 

"She's your older sister," she told him and closed the door.

"You can go upstairs with Ar-" she got cut off by what I believe to be the door connected to the garage opening.

"Baby, I stopped and got the tea. Hey, Mauri. What are you doing up, kiddo?" her husband said and pecked her lips.

"Mommy was helping me with my homework," Amauri asked not really wanting to talk to his dad.

"Oh, hello. You didn't tell me we were having guest," he said.

"Um, I didn't know. This is my daughter, Y/N. She brought Armand home, so he could get his stuff," she replied looking at her husband. He rolled his eyes.

"I told you I didn't that faggot to ever step foot in my house," he told her.

"Yo, there's no need to call him that."

"That's what he fucking is. A fucking faggot," he said angrily.

"And so what? You're just as disgusting as her. You two are perfect for each other."

"Do you know I am?"

"Other than my little brothers' father. No, I have no idea who you are and I don't care."

"I don't know who you think you are coming into my house and disrespecting me. You can leave."

"I'll leave when Armand has all of his stuff," I told him and he step up to me like he was going to hit me.

"Look, I don't care how much my daughter and I are at each other's necks, but don't you even think about laying a finger on her unless you want you and I to have big problems," Y/M/N said pushing him back lightly and he rolled his eyes, "I already had to deal with not being able to find my son for six months because of you. I'll be damned if I let you make my relationship with my daughter worse. You got Amauri around him calling his older brother that fucking word. Matter fact. Get out of my house!"

"This is crazy, Y/M/N. Over- Okay, you just tell me what you want me to do."

"First I suggest you get all of your shit. Your prophylactics if you think you need them and getchu ass outta my house!"

"And go where, Y/M/N?"

"To hell! But until then I suggest a fucking hotel or that by that bitch you been fucking!" she yelled at him in tears and he stormed out of the house. Amauri and I looked at each other and scratched the back off our necks at the awkwardness.

"I'm sorry about that," she said wiping her tears, "you're taking Armand to Texas with you?"

"If he still wants to go, I'm pretty sure what happened just now might change his mind," I said pointing at Armand, who was standing at the top of the stairs with tears in his eyes. He ran down the stairs and hugged her. They exchanged "I love you" and what not. Even Amauri joined in on the hug, while I stood there awkwardly.

"Armand, do you still want to go with your sister? If you do, I understand," Y/M/N asked him.

"Is it okay if I go there for like a few weeks and come back? I really want to get to know my sister," he asked and she nodded.

"Is that cool with you?" he asked me.

"Yeah, it's cool with me. I'd to get to know little brother better," I replied.

"What about me?" Amauri asked pouting and have to admit it was cute, but not cuter than Bella.

"I'm pretty sure you have school and judging from the way you speak, I can't have you teaching my daughter more bad words than she already to knows," I told him messing with him, but he thought that I was being serious.

"Okay," he said sadly.

"I'm messing with you. Whenever you get a school break, you are more than welcome to come visit me in Texas," I told him and he hugged my leg.

"Daughter?" Y/M/N questioned.

"Um, yeah. It's Isabella. I have custody over her now, so now she's my little baby."

"That's great. I know you're taking good care of her. Armand, why don't you go pack your things and Y/N,  um do you mind if we talk?"

"Um, I guess," I replied and she let him go. I followed her to the living room. She left and came back with a box. She handed me the box and sat down across from me.

"When you read the letters and look at the pictures, promise me that you won't be upset at your dad," she said.

"A little too late for that," I mumbled.

"What do you mean? What happened?" she asked seeming genuinely concerned.

"We got into a fist fight because of his stupid sister over Bella," I said and opened the box. It was filled with letters with return to sender in my dad's handwriting. I looked at the pictures and saw that they were pictures of her covered in bruises. I looked at the dates and they were from 2005 to 2009.

"That's the real reason I left. I met Armand and Armani's father while I was stupidly trying to make things work with your father, but I couldn't take it anymore. I did cheat on your dad too. I'm not going to act like I wasn't in the wrong for that, but I couldn't deal with your dad anymore. I took my angry out on you and I blamed you for everything. Now, look at me with an abusive husband again. I guess that's karma. What I said to you in Texas was way out of line and I'm honestly sorry about. You don't believe me, but I'm so sorry. And that comment I made about Normani was disgusting and nasty, but I can't take it back. If I could, I would."

"I didn't know that he hit you. I'm sorry for being a jackass while you two were going through the divorce, but trust me you weren't the only one."

"He hit you?" she asked.

"Yeah, almost every day. It's why I started fighting anyways. I wanted him to fear me like I use to fear him."

"Oh, baby. I'm so sorry," she said tearing up and I allowed her to grab my hand. 

"There's really nothing to be sorry about. Everything happens for a reason," I said with a very small smile on my face realizing that that had been the first time I had an actual conversation with her in over thirteen years.

"Why did you have a surrogate for Armand?" I questioned and she squeezed my hand.

"Armani had constantly been begging me to have a child with him, but I was still trying to convince your dad to sign the divorce papers. So Armani came up with the smart idea for us to have a surrogate and we did."

"But, I'm only four years older him."

"I know, baby that's how long I had been asking your dad for a divorce. We argued constantly which lead to him getting physical. I stayed for you, but it became too bad for me to stay."

"Why didn't you take me with you?" I asked curiously.

"Well, your dad just threatened to just follow us. I didn't tell him to keep you away from Normani because you liked her and she was darkskinned. It was because I knew that he was going to beat you to death if you would've gotten into any more trouble because of her. You can ask Andrea. I couldn't take you with me because of Armani, which should have been a big sign for me to not marry him. All that shit I was telling you in Texas was a lie, I was making it up as I went. I called you some pretty hurtful things and I'm sorry."

"Can you stop apologizing?"

"Oh, I'm so- shit, sorry. Damnit," she mumbled making me chuckle just a bit, "are you dating Normani, yet?"

"Yeah, we've been dating for a couple of months now."

"Y/N, I'm ready," Armand said with little Amauri behind him. Y/M/N stood up and I stood up too. Armand and Y/M/N walked ahead of Amauri and I.

"Y/N, what's your job?" Amauri asked curiously.

"I'm a UFC fighter."

"Do you have a championship belt?" 

"Yeah, I actually do. Whenever you come to Texas, I'll show you," I told him. He hugged my leg again.

"Mommy, can I take a picture with Y/N? I wanna show everyone at school that my big sister is better than theirs," he said. She shook her hand at him.

"Ask, Y/N," she told him and he looked up at me. I nodded and he ran to get her phone. He came back and handed it to her. I handed her my phone to take a picture too. I kneeled down to his height and he wrapped his arms around my neck. I smiled and she took the pictures.

"Come on, Mauri. They gotta get going and it's past your bedtime, baby," she told him and ruffled his curls. They said bye to Armand and Amauri hugged my leg.

"Wait, Y/N. Amauri and I will be in Texas for Thanksgiving because we're going yo my mom's and um, you should stop by. She really misses you and thinks you forgot about her. I know she'd love to see you," she suggested.

"I'll think about it," I told her.

"Can I hug you?" she asked almost shyly. I slowly nodded and she wrapped her arms around me breaking down in my arms, so I literally had to catch her.

"I'm s-so sorry," she sobbed and I honestly felt bad. I helped her stand up and handing Armand the box, so I could wrap my arms around her. A few minutes later, she stopped crying and took a deep breath.

"I ruined your shirt. Sorry," she said and pulled away from the hug, "go ahead and leave before I start crying again. I love you both."  She gave me another hug and I walked away. I waited for the two to go inside before pulling off. The ride back was comfortably silent. I parked the car in the parking lot and Armand handed me the box after I got out of the car. We got on the elevator and went up to the floor the room was on.

"Y/N, why are you letting me who you barely know come stay with you because I'm your brother?"

"Because if the roles were flipped, I'd hope you do the same thing for me," I replied looking up at him, "just don't make me regret it because I'll definitely fuck you up especially if it has to do anything with my baby, Isabella."

"Noted," he said scared and moved away from me. We got to the floor and I opened the door. I walked in to see Khalil and Owen asleep on the sofas and Normani walking around with Elliot fighting his sleep in her arms.

"Hey, baby. Where'd you go?" Normani asked walking over to me.

"Hi, baby. Normani, this is my brother, Armand. Armand, this is my girlfriend, Normani."

"Holy fucking shit. Your girlfriend is Normani Kor-fucking-dei Hamilton. I'm such a huge fan," he said fanboying. She giggled at him and gave him a hug.

"What is he doing up?" I asked her taking Elliot out of her arms and I put the box down. I rocked Elliot gently and he fell asleep. Normani stood there shocked while I laid Elliot on Khalil's chest. He woke up a bit and wrapped his arms around his baby boy. 

"I woke up to go pee and I heard him out her laughing at Spongebob."

"As much as I love to see you fangirl over my amazing girlfriend, a bitch is tired and I need to shower again," I said picking the box up again. I went into the room and saw Bella was still asleep. I took a quick shower and put on some pajamas. Normani was in bed on her phone. I sat on the bed and grabbed the box my egg donor had given me. I looked at the pictures and I sighed.

"How couldn't I have noticed this?" I mumbled lowly. Normani came up behind me and rested her head on my shoulder. 

"Is that your mom?" she asked softly and I nodded.

"I don't see how I didn't noticed this. I know that they argued, but I never knew it was this physical. She was walking around with black eyes and I couldn't tell."

"She was probably protecting you."

"I guess," I told her and I put the pictures away, "let's go to sleep."

"You don't wanna talk anymore, do you?" she asked and sat up.

"Not right now. I wanna sleep," I told her and laid down. She laid down and turned her back towards me.

"Good night, Mani," I told her. I didn't get a response, but I knew she was awake. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her to me. She didn't react. She just laid there thinking and I just went to sleep not trying to deal with whatever she was thinking about at the moment.

Sorry for any grammatical errors....

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

Us MOE🚀 által

Fanfiction

62.9K 2.6K 57
You are a new R&B artist who has everyone's attention. You sing, dance, and produce effortlessly with passion and determination. With success in musi...
928 216 40