Fairy Tail Super

By JungleFurious

A young Saiyan has escaped from Planet Vegeta's destruction. A wormhole suddenly appeared and, instead of mee... More

Into a New World
You're Not From Around Here
Welcome to Fairy Tail and The Search For Macao!
Dear Kaby
Natsu vs. Arlic
The Armored Fairy
Oshibana Station Showdown
Saiyan Against the Wind
Wrath of Lullaby

First Day On The Job

237 8 1
By JungleFurious

Arlic yawned as he decided to get up from where he was sleeping. He pulled the covers off of him and put on the clothes that Makarov had lent him. He now wore a black green shirt over a white hoodie, blue jeans that were ripped on the right knee, and black boots. He had to rip a hole in the back of the pants so that way his tail could poke out. Mirajane said she was willing to wash his Saiyan armor since it was a little filthy.

After they rescued Macao from Mount Hakobe, Arlic returned to the guild in order to ponder on where he was gonna sleep for the time being. When she heard that, Mirajane said that he was welcome to sleep in the storage area beneath the guild. It was like a makeshift base in case anything happened to the upper levels.

As Arlic got up he saw that some of the wizards were starting to arrive. He greeted some of them and made his way to the bar, where Mirajane was busy cleaning some of the glassware.

"Morning Mira." Arlic greeted as he sat down.

Mira smiled softly at the sight of their resident Saiyan. "Morning Arlic, did you sleep well?"

Arlic nodded and smiled. "Yes I did. It's been awhile since I slept on a nice comfy bed."

"Why? You said you weren't in your space pod for that long when you came to our planet." Mira said with a raised eyebrow.

"I may have not travelled long to get to this planet, but I spent most of my life traveling the universe so I spent a lot of time in that pod." Arlic explained.

"Well that's a shame." Mira said. "Didn't you ever take a break and stayed on your home planet? Why travel so much?"

"I never really fitted in with the other Saiyans. The fact that I was infamous for not being able to conquer worlds didn't make me all that popular." Arlic said as he remembered the brief times he spent on Planet Vegeta.

Mirajane frowned at the fact that he wasn't really welcomed in his own home. "I'm sorry to hear that." Mira said before her smile returned. "But just know that we welcome you and that Fairy Tail can be your new home."

"Thanks Mira, and I can definitely say that staying here may be a really good thing for me." Arlic said with a smile.

Mira giggled and had a slight blush at his smile since he had a nice smile. She then remembered something that she wanted to ask him. "If you don't mind me asking, but do you think you could tell me what your planet was like?"

Before Arlic could speak, he felt an arm draped over his shoulder and something soft on his arm. He blushed slightly when he saw the brown haired girl, Cana if he remembered correctly, sitting next to him and pressing herself against him and not really hiding the fact that she was feeling his muscles.

"I'd like to know that to. What's life like on the home planet of our residential hunky space alien?" Cana asked while at the same time saying it in flirtatious tone.

"Cana, don't you feel like you're getting a little too close?" Mira asked as she felt her eyebrow twitch at the blatant flirting.

"Come on, I don't see him complaining." Cana said, not making any attempt to move.

Mirajane then smiled sweetly, but anybody who knew her could figure out that there was a dark aura behind it. "Cana, don't forget that I control your tab and can take away your drinking privileges."

Cana's face had a look of fear as she unlatched herself from Arlic. "N-now, now Mira. No need to do anything hasty." Cana said nervously. In her mind, taking away her booze is the worst form of torture imaginable. She turned her attention back to Arlic. "But in all seriousness, what is your planet like Arlic?"

Arlic thought about it before answering. "Well, to be honest, the environment was a lot harsher than this planet." Arlic then had a surprised look on his face. "I just now realize, the gravity on this planet is a lot lighter."

"How so?" Mira asked.

"From what I can tell, the gravity on Planet Vegeta is ten times stronger than the gravity on this planet." Arlic answered. "The sky is constantly red and we have no moon."

Cana winced when she heard that. "Yikes. No offense Arlic, but your planet doesn't sound like a place I'd want to go on vacation."

"Trust me, there's no offense taken." Arlic said. "The gravity helps us with our strength. That's why we are very durable and strong, but the gravity here is so light I feel almost weightless." Arlic's eyes then widened slightly. "Actually Mira, do you have a calendar that can tell me when the next full moon is?"

Mira raised an eyebrow at the strange request, but complied either way. She went into the back and about a few seconds later came back with a calendar. Arlic looked it over then gave it back to her.

"Thanks Mira. Think maybe you can mark all the days that a full moon appears and let me know?" Arlic asked.

Mira felt that was a strange request, but nodded all the same. "Sure Arlic, I'll do just that."

"Why do you want to know that?" Cana asked, finding the request very strange.

"Saiyans go through a very dangerous change on the night of a full moon." Arlic answered. "On the night of a full moon, when our eyes meet it, we transform into giant apes that only have the desire to destroy everything in their path."

Mira and Cana were surprised when they heard that. If what he said was true, then they definitely need to keep an eye out at night just in case.

"Is that why..."

"That's why there is no moon on Planet Vegeta." Arlic answered Cana. "Can't have an entire planet full of great apes causing destruction all over your home.

"Well, you don't have to worry." Mira said with a smile. "I'll let you know which days are not safe to go out at night."

"Kinda limits your date life, huh?" Cana joked as she was about to take a sip out of her mug.

Arlic just raised an eyebrow at that. "What's a date?"

Cana paused from her drinking and Mira stopped cleaning when they heard that. Both of them looked at him with widened eyes, not believing what he was saying. Sure they knew he was from another planet, but he seriously didn't know what a date was.

Before they can seriously ask him if he truly didn't know what a date was, Natsu, Happy, and Lucy came up to the, and stood next to Arlic. Natsu and Happy had their usual smiles, but Lucy seemed to be harshly glaring at the pink-haired wizard and cat duo.

"Hey Arlic, I've been looking all over for you." Natsu said.

"Oh that's right, I forgot to mention that Mira and master Makarov lent me a place to stay at the cellar until I find my own place."

"Well me, Happy, and Lucy are about to go on a job request. You wanna come along?" Natsu said excitedly.

Arlic raised an eyebrow at the question. "What's a job request?"

Mira smiled as she answered. "Job requests are jobs that wizards from a guild are hired to do. Depending on how difficult the job is, determines how much money you can earn if you complete it."

"Really?" Arlic said in interest. "So the more jobs I go on the more money I get?"

"That's correct." Mira said.

"Alright then." Arlic got up from the seat and turned to Natsu and smiled. "I'm on board Natsu."

"Alright!" Natsu exclaimed as he and Arlic fist pumped.

"Now our team's complete!" Happy said with a smile.

Arlic looked over and saw Lucy still looking a bit unhappy. "You okay Lucy? What's got you scowling like that?"

"I'll tell you on the way over." Lucy growled out as she glared at Natsu.

Arlic was a little confused the response, but shrugged his shoulder. "Alright then." He turned and smiled at Mira and Cana. "I'll see you two later when I get back."

Arlic walked out with the as he waved back to the two girls. Mira smiled as she waved while Cana just smiled and waved a little awkwardly, still tying to process what the Saiyan said.

"He was joking, right? About the whole not knowing what dating means?" Cana asked.

"Well we don't know what his world is like." Mira answered as she got back to her job. "Remember, he is a stranger to all things related to our world. We just have to help him adjust in any way we can."

"I can think of a few ways to help him adjust in all the right ways." Cana said in a sultry tone as she watched Arlic leave.

"Not like that Cana." Mira lightly scolded.

"Oh, come on Mira." Cana said as she smirked at the barmaid. "You saw his muscles, don't tell me you don't want to feel how chiseled they are."

"Cana, I know you love to drink, but what would happen if I refused to give you refills?" Mira said with a sweet, yet sinister smile.

"Shutting up now." Cana said quickly.

__________________________________________________________________________________

En route to Shirotsume

The two wizards, cat, and Saiyan were on a carriage ride to the location of the job. Arlic was filled in that the job required was just to burn some book at this place belonging to this Duke Everlue. They were on their way to meet the client who requested the job.

Along the way, Arlic asked Lucy why she was upset about the job so she informed him about this morning. Turns out Natsu snuck into her apartment and asked her to be apart of a team together so she accepted. The moment she did, Natsu told her about this job and tricked her into it because this duke guy has a thing for blonde haired maids.

On the way over there, Natsu's motion sickness kicked in again. Arlic couldn't help but feel bad for the guy, knowing that everywhere that's far, he'll have to take a mode of transportation.

"Are you enjoying your carriage ride master? Anything I can get for you?" Lucy mockingly asked. She was enjoying the dragon slayer's torment considering how he tricked her.

"I could really use a barf bag." Natsu groaned.

"Just don't puke in the carriage." Arlic said.

"Hey, if anyone is going to be the master it's going to be me!" Happy exclaimed.

Lucy lost her mocking look as she glanced at Natsu. "Hey Natsu, I get why you wanted Arlic to join, but why did you want me to join your team anyway?"

Despite the twist in his stomach, Natsu was still able to answer. "It's because you're a nice person."

'Whoa, did I seriously just got a compliment from this guy?' Lucy thought with a small blush on her face.

"But you're just so weird." Natsu finished, completely ruining the mood.

'The fire eater thinks I'm weird?' Lucy thought with a frown on her face.

"I'm just glad that I get to go on my first job. This will be a great learning experience for me so I can get to know this planet a lot more." Arlic said. He then looked at Lucy and had a curious look on his face. "You know, you seem a lot chipper Lucy. I thought you were upset about the whole ordeal."

"Yeah, I was upset at first, but I know I'm gonna rock this job." Lucy said with a fist pump before placing her hand on her cheek and giving a sly smile. "Plus if this perverted duke likes blondes then I'll wow him with my feminine charm."

"All you humans look the same to me." Happy said casually, which put a damper on Lucy's spirits.

"Anyway, I think it's time we talk about the splitting of the reward money. I think it should be split 70, 10, 10, 10."

"You're okay with only getting ten?" Happy asked.

"I'm the 70!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Hey, how come you get to be the 70?!" Arlic asked as tried to process the logic in that.

"A delicate flower like me is going to be ogled by some pervert. I think I deserve some compensation." Lucy said vainly.

"You didn't seem so delicate when you kicked Natsu in the face." Happy said.

"It's because you two were breaking and entering!" Lucy said angrily.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Shirotsume

After a long carriage ride, the Fairy Tail team finally made it to their destination. Natsu was still feeling the effect of the carriage ride, but it wasn't as bad as before.

"I'm so hungry." Natsu groaned.

"Why don't you just eat your fire?" Lucy asked.

"Oh yeah? Sure, and while I'm at it why don't you eat your spirits." Natsu countered.

"What?! That's insane, I wouldn't do that!" Lucy said with a creeped out look on her face. She then gave a questioning look to Natsu. "So you can eat other sources of fire, but not your own?"

Natsu didn't answer as he spotted a restaurant and gained a huge smile on his face. "Alright, let's eat!"

"I'm down with that!" Arlic said with a huge smile of his own. "Time to really cut loose and unleash my Saiyan appetite!"

"You guys go ahead. I have to take care of something." Lucy said as she walked away.

"Wonder what that was about?" Arlic asked.

"Who knows, come on let's eat." Natsu said as he and Happy entered the restaurant with Arlic.

Minutes passed as they both started chowing down on a whole table spread of food. Nstsu and Arlic were inhaling everything that was in front of them, while Happy was a little stunned by this.

"Wow, I've never seen anyone keep up with Natsu when it comes to eating." Happy commented.

"Sheesh, didn't anyone ever teach you two about manners?"

Natsu, Happy, and Arlic heard Lucy and looked at her, bit were surprised by the outfit she was wearing. Sje came back wearing a French maid outfit.

"Don't be shy boys, I know I look super cute in this outfit." Lucy said as she winked at the boys.

"What kind of battle outfit is that?" Arlic said in confusion.

"This isn't a battle outfit, it's a maid uniform." Lucy said.

"What are we going to do?" Happy whispers to Natsu. "We were just joking about the maid part of the job, but she took it seriously."

"I guess we'll just go along with it, just don't say anything." Natsu whispered back.

"I can here you." Lucy said through gritted teeth.

Arlic rose up from his seat. "We're wasting time here. We have to meet up with the client so we can get the full details of the job."

"Yeah, let's get a move on!" Natsu cheered.

"Aye, sir!" Happy cheered as well.

'This is going to be a long day.' Lucy complained.

__________________________________________________________________________________

The Fairy Tail members were now sitting in the living room inside a very extravagant mansion. The person in front of them was a middle aged man with a mustache and his wife stood behind him.

"Thank you for coming, my name is Kaby Melon." The man introduced himself. "It is a pleasure to meet you."

"He said melon." Happy said while drooling.

"Oh man, that's a tasty name." Natsu said with drool also coming down.

"Great, now I'm getting hungry again." Arlic grumbled.

"Quit being rude guys." Lucy scolded.

"Hehe, it's okay I get that a lot." Kaby said, before folding his hands and looked at them with a serious expression. "Now, let's discuss the details of the job. Duke Everlue has in possession a book called Daybreak. I would like you to burn it for me."

"That's it?" Arlic questioned.

"No problem. I'll burn the whole place down if you want." Natsu said with a chuckle, while lighting his finger on fire.

"Natsu likes burning stuff." Happy comments.

"I'm not to jail for arson!" Lucy shouted.

"Sounds too easy for a 200,000 jewel job." Arlic said suspiciously.

"Actually, the reward money is now for 2 million jewels." Kaby said suddenly, shocking all of the Fairy Tail members. "I'm sorry, I thought you were aware of the change."

"I'm not good at math, but that's a lot of money!" Natsu exclaimed.

"I don't even know how we can split that much!" Happy said trying to think of all that money in their grasp.

"Why would you raise the price of the reward?" Arlic said, still eyeing Kaby with suspicion.

"Well, because it means that much to me. That book must be destroyed at all costs." Kaby said, gripping his hands tighter.

Everyone remained silent, but that changed when Natsu's eyes burned with determination. "No problem, we'll burn that book down in no time!" He grabbed Lucy's wrist and raced out of the mansion. "Let's go everyone!"

"Aye, sir!" Happy cheered.

"Would you slow down!" Lucy shouted.

Arlic sighed at his friends excitement. He got up from his seat and looked at Kaby. "Don't worry sir, we'll get the job done."

Kaby nodded. "Thank you, young man."

Arlic nodded and made his way out, but he still eyed Kaby with suspicion. 'No way would he be willing to part with that much money just to get rid of one book. Something doesn't smell right.'

__________________________________________________________________________________

The Fairy Tail members soon found themselves in front of Duke Everlue's mansion. Seeing as how Lucy wore the maid outfit they decided to go with Plan A and have Lucy try to get hired by the guy. Currently Lucy was at the front gate while Arlic, Happy, and Natsu hid behind some bushes.

"This is ridiculous." Arlic whispered.

"Come on, just go with it." Natsu responded.

"Excuse me! I heard you had an opening for a maid position!" Lucy called out. 'I'll just wow this geezer with my looks, burn some stupid book, and collect 2 million jewels. This'll be a snap.'

All of a sudden the ground behind Lucy exploded. From the ground came a large  round woman wearing a maid's uniform. The looks of this woman frightened Lucy.

"I assume you came because you saw the add in the paper the master left." The large woman said in a deep voice.

The ground explodes again and this time a new figure appears. This was an ugly looking man with an egg-shaped body, had a fancy suit, and a stupid looking mustache.

"Did someone say master? I am the amazing Duke Everlue!" Everlue exclaimed with self pride.

'Master?! More like monster!' Lucy thought with fright. The duke began to inspect Lucy, looking at her body from head to toe. 'He's seriously freaking me out, but I have to stay strong.'

"No thanks, now scram ugly." Everlue said, waving his hand dismissively.

Those words were like an arrow piercing Lucy's heart.

The large maid picked up Lucy by her dress. "You heard the master, now scram ugly."

And there's the second arrow to the heart.

"Sorry, but someone of my stature deserves only the fairest of the fair for my maids." Everlue said as the ground behind him exploded. Now more maids that were anything but pretty appeared behind him. "That's why I hire only the most beautiful women I can find."

Lucy couldn't believe what she was seeing. These women, in her opinion, were anything but beautiful.

Later on, Lucy was sitting on the ground crying in humiliation with her friends watching her.

"I knew this wasn't gonna work." Arlic said.

"Oh shut up! That guy wouldn't know beauty if it bit him in the butt!" Lucy shouted.

"Alright, looks like it's time for plan T!" Natsu said punching his hand to his palm.

"What the heck is plan T?" Arlic asked in confusion.

"Take 'em by storm!" Happy exclaimed.

"That's not a plan!" Lucy shouted.

__________________________________________________________________________________

What they didn't know was that they were currently being watched by Duke Everlue himself through a crystal ball. He had two shadowy figures standing behind him, watching the wizards as well.

"So, it appears we have another group of wizards coming to visit." He then eyed the mark on Lucy's hand
"And it appears they're from Fairy Tail."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Natsu, Happy, Lucy, and Arlic made their way to the roof of the mansion. Natsu used his flames to try and melt the windows so they could get in.

"This isn't really 'taking them by storm.'" Natsu grumbled as he didn't get the chance to burn the house down.

"Even if we sneak in, there's still a lot of mansion to search in." Arlic said. "Maybe you should get everyone out of the building and then I'll just blow it up." To emphasize his point he gathered a bit of energy in his hand before dissipating it.

"I already said I'm not going to jail for arson, do you really think I'm going to let you blow up the building." Lucy countered.

"But I thought you wanted revenge Lucy?" Happy asked.

"Oh I do." Lucy said with anger in her eyes. "When we burn that book, I'm going to use his toothbrush to clean out his toilets."

'That's just gross.' Everyone thought.

Pretty soon they all made it inside the mansion and began their search for the book. They checked every room they came across, but still came up short.

"Maybe we should destroy the building, like Arlic said." Natsu suggested.

"This whole mission is about stealth. You know, like a ninja." Lucy said with a sweat drop.

"Something a Saiyan isn't good at." Arlic said.

All of a sudden, all of Everlue's maids came bursting out of the ground, carrying broomsticks like weapons. "Let's get them Virgo!" The smaller maids shouted.

"Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" Natsu pinched the small maids with his flaming fist, knocking them out.

"Virgo Flying Smash!" The large maid, Virgo, shouted as she attempted to belly flop on them.

"I don't think so!" Arlic shouted. He jumped up high and and delivered a powerful kick that sent Virgo flying through a wall.

Natsu had his scarf covering his face as he made a hand gesture. "We mustn't be discovered. We are ninja."

"Ninja." Happy said, making the same hand gesture.

"Ninjas are supposed to be silent." Lucy grumbled.

"Well, no point in being stealthy now." Arlic said.

They soon were able to find a library and it was packed to the brim with books.

"Wow, who knew a guy like Everlue liked to read." Arlic said.

"There are many books in this library." Natsu said, still using his 'ninja' voice.

"Aye, indeed there are." Happy said.

"Let's just start looking." Lucy said.

Arlic nodded as he floated up in the air to start from the top. He searched book after book, but he came up with nothing.

'This is going to take forever. Maybe to save time I can just blow up the library.' Arlic thought.

"Wow, this one has lots of pictures." Natsu said.

"This one is about fish." Happy said cheerfully.

"Would you two take this seriously!" Lucy shouted at them annoyingly. She then noticed the book Natsu was now holding. "Wait minute...Daybreak...that's the one!"

"Oh finally." Arlic said with relief. "I was going stir crazy." He then floated down and landed next to them.

"2 million jewels here we come!" Lucy said happily.

"Let's light it up!" Natsu said, lighting his fist on fire.

"Aye!" Happy saluted.

Lucy then noticed something about the book and took it out of Natsu's hands. "Hold on, I didn't know this was written by Kemu Zaleon."

"Who's that?" Arlic asked.

"Zaleon was an amazing wizard and a gifted novelist." Lucy said as she started fangirling. "I was certain that I read all of his books, but this must be an unpublished novel!"

"Who cares, they all burn the same way." Natsu said, wanting to get this mission over with.

"Don't you dare!" Lucy exclaimed as she held the book away from him. "This could be a long lost masterpiece so keep your pyro hands off of it!"

"But what about the mission?" Happy asked as they made their way closer to Lucy.

"Come on, let's just say that we burned it." Lucy begged.

"I'm not a liar." Natsu said.

"Besides a book is a book." Arlic said. "Just find another one when we get back."

Well, well, what do we have here." Everlue burst out of the ground and landed before them. "So, you wizards are trying to steal the Daybreak from me."

"Great, it's this guy." Arlic grumbled.

"Now look what you did slow poke." Natsu complained to Lucy.

"Oops." Lucy said sheepishly.

"I knew you wizards were snooping around to take something of mine. I never would have guessed it was that stupid book." Everlue said.

"Stupid?" Natsu said in confusion.

Arlic looked at Everlue in confusion. 'Lucy said that a famous author wrote this book. If that's the case then it should be worth a fortune, so why is he calling it stupid.'

"Well if it's so stupid then you won't mind if I have it." Lucy said happily.

"It's mine and you can't have it!" Everlue shouted.

"Greedy old man." Lucy said.

"Shut your trap ugly." Everlue said simply.

And there goes the third arrow to the heart. Lucy can not catch a break.

"Come on, let's just burn the thing already." Arlic said impatiently.

"No way, I'm not letting burn this book!" Lucy shouted.

Natsu was now getting angry. "Lucy, this is our job!"

"At least let me read it real quick." Lucy said as she sat down and flipped the pages of the book.

"You're reading it now?!" Everyone exclaimed.

Everlue growled in anger. "Why you...how dare you put your filthy hands on my possessions. Come forth, Vanish Brothers!"

The bookcase split open and out stepped two figures. These two immediately put Natsu and Arlic on edge. One of the men was tall with a green, star-shaped haircut, and the other guy was shorter with a long braided ponytail and carried a large frying pan.

"You called on us, sir?" The smaller one said.

"Can you believe these chumps are from the Fairy Tail Guild. Talk about lame." The taller one spoke.

Happy looked at the mark on their sashes. "That mark is from the Southern Wolves. It's a mercenary guild." Happy said in alarm.

Arlic started cracking his knuckles. "Figures a snobby rich guy would have bodyguards."

"The Southern Wolves are always ready for fresh game!" Everlue said sinisterly.

"Hey guys." Lucy said getting her friends attention. "Try and hold them off. I think this book holds some kind of secret."

"You got it." Natsu said as she left through the side door.

A secret? It must be a treasure map or something important.' Everlue thought as he sank into the ground and addressed the two mercenaries. "I'm going after the girl, you two make sure these two brats never make it out of here alive!"

"Yes, boss!" The two brothers responded.

"Happy, go on and help Lucy." Natsu told his buddy.

"Are you sure you don't need me here?" Happy asked in concern.

"Don't worry," Arlic said as both he and Natsu started stretching their arms, ready for the upcoming fight, "these guys will be a cakewalk."

"You two sure talk big for being so little." The taller brother said as Happy flew away, but they paid the cat no mind.

"Perhaps we should put them in their place." The smaller brother said.

"Your welcome to try!" Natsu said as he rushes at them with his flaming fist.

As soon as Natsu tried to punch them, the smaller brother blocked the attack with his large frying pan and seemed to absorb Natsu's fire. "Hate to break it to you kid, but fighting Fire wizards is our specialty!" He then pushed Natsu back with his frying pan.

The taller brother jumped high and tried to deliver a downward kick, but Natsu dodged it, though the kick did destroy a bit if the ground. The smaller brother came in the side and hit Natsu with his frying pan so hard he sent the pink-haired wizard flying through the door.

Both brothers turned towards Arlic, who hadn't even moved from his spot. "You're next!" Both brothers shouted.

Arlic at first didn't move a muscle as he saw the taller brother coming at him high with another kick, and the smaller brother coming at him low ready to hit him with his large frying pan. Arlic then simply raised his arm and blocked the taller brother's leg, then raised his foot to block the frying pan attack.

Both Vanish Brothers looked in shock as their attacks didn't seem to faze him. Arlic just looked at them with boredom.

"You guys are a joke." Arlic said simply. "HA!"

Arlic briefly raised his power to create a small shockwave that sent both brothers crashing into the walls. Arlic then flew out of the room and floated above Natsu from where he landed.

"Please don't tell me that actually hurt you?" Arlic asked with a raised eyebrow.

Natsu looked up and gave his signature grin. "Are you kidding, that hardly tickled."

Arlic smirked. "Good, I was hoping you weren't going soft on me."

"That's it!" Both of them turned around to see the Vanish Brothers looking down on them, and looked a little ruffed up from the hit Arlic gave them. "You think you're so tough! Fairy Tail may be a big time guild, but you're nothing against professional mercenaries like us!" The taller brother shouted.

"Really, cause if that was your best then this should be a breeze." Natsu said as he hardly even felt their attack.

The taller brother was upset, but the smaller one didn't look bothered. "Tell me something you two, do you know what a wizards true weakness is?"

"Wait, you guys get motion sickness too?!" Natsu said in surprise.

Arlic facepalmed at that remark. "Not everyone has the same problems as you man."

"He's right, that's more of a personal issue." The smaller brother said as they both sweatdropped at the pink-haired wizards answer. "The weakness is...their bodies!"

The smaller brother jumped high and tried to slam his frying pan on Natsu, but he was able to dodge the attack. "Since wizards half to focus so hard on their mental energy..."

The taller brother came charging in to strike at Arlic, but he dodged that attack with ease. "...they neglect to train their bodies, which leave them physically weak!"

"On the other hand, we harnessed our physical abilities..."

"...which means we are far stronger than you!"

"Oooh, I'm so scared." Natsu said sarcastically.

"Are we going to fight, or are you going to bore us to death!" Arlic said.

"Hey bro, combo attack?" The taller brother asked.

"Sounds good." The smaller brother said  with a smirk.

The smaller brother held out his frying pan, and the taller one jumped right on it.

"Heaven and Earth Annihilation!" Both brothers shouted.

"Bring it on!" Natsu proclaimed as he and Arlic got in battle stances.

The smaller brother launched the taller one in the air up high, causing Arlic and Natsu to get distracted. The smaller brother took his chance and charged at Natsu.

"Look towards Heaven, and we strike from the Earth!" He shouted as he went hit Natsu with the frying pan...

...but it never came as Arlic blocked the attack with his hand. "What?!" The smaller brother exclaimed.

"Look towards the Earth, and we strike from the Heavens!" The taller brother shouted as he came down to deliver a powerful kick...

...but Natsu jumped high with a flaming kick of his own. "Fire Dragon Talon!"

The attack sent the taller brother crashing into the smaller one, causing both of them to hit the wall. They got up and glared at the Fairy Tail members.

"That combo works if it's two on one..." Arlic started to say.

"...but we've got someone watching our backs." Natsu finished. "Now take this, Fire Dragon Roar!"

Natsu launched his breath attack at the two mercenaries, but they didn't seem worried.

"Flame Cooking!" The smaller brother held out his frying pan and it absorbed the flames. "You see my frying absorbs your flame attack, and then doubles the power right back at you!"

He launched a flaming beam of powe right at the two Fairies, but Arlic stepped forward and launched his own energy attack. The two attacks collided and struggled for dominance for a few seconds before Arlic put just a fraction amount of effort and pushed their attack back. The result was a large explosion that sent the two mercenaries flying.

Natsu jumped up high and coated his arms in fire that took the shape of wings. "Now to finish this! Fire Dragon Wing Attack!"

Natsu brought his flaming arms down on the mercenaries, creating a large explosion that destroyed nearly the entire inside of the first floor of the mansion.

Natsu looked back and saw the damage he caused as well as the brothers lying down unconscious and covered in soot. "Aw geez, did I overdid it again?"

"It doesn't matter." Arlic said as he walked up to Natsu. "What matters is that we took those clowns down."

Natsu smiled and held out his fist to Arlic. "We make a pretty good team."

Arlic looked at the fist in surprise before he to smiled and fist bumped with Natsu. "We sure did. Now let's go take that freaky Duke Everlue down!"

"You got it!" Natsu exclaimed.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everybody, here's a new chapter!

I have to be honest I was thinking about skipping this arc, but I figured it was a good opportunity to further develop Natsu and Arlic's teamwork.

Next Christmas will finish the Daybreak arc, then an original chapter that I'm looking forward to, and then the Lullaby arc.

The Dragon Ball Super element won't happen until later on, but trust me when I tell that it's going to be awesome.

Get ready everybody, this story is going to get wild!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 1.4K 52
Lisanna came back to the guild, everyone was so happy. Natsu had fallen for Lisanna again and they had started dating, Lucy was happy for them but sh...
11.1K 217 12
A girl who hasn't interacted with another human being in 8 years finds a place Called Fairy Tail and finds herself slowly getting dragged into the cr...
1.8K 35 8
This story takes place after the events of the manga. As team Natsu head towards the location of their 100 year quest, they make a quick stop along t...
71.2K 1.3K 34
A young wizard that go's by the name, (y/n) (l/n), that has a mysterious and incredible power takes part in the Grand magic games with his Guild, Sab...