Demons (Damirae)

Oleh Bats_1213

*Set after The Judas Contract* Life has gone back to some semblance of normalcy for the titans after the whol... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
SORRYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Chapter Ninety-Six
Chapter Ninety-Seven
Chapter Ninety-Eight
Chapter Ninety-Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-One

5.7K 119 237
Oleh Bats_1213

*Future Author: this is a recreation of the original scene that I accidentally removed. It's a bit of a reinvention but I hope it'll suffice ^-^ *

Breath lodged in his throat, Damian searched Raven's eyes for silent confirmation. Hers- brilliant, fluctuating whirlpools of demonic grace- were fixed to his. They flickered their response and the two of them rose to the gentle hum of the violin. Hypnotic, their feet followed the delicate strums and soft beats. Damian's hand rested comfortable on her waist, her's on his shoulder, each leaving a searing brand as they swayed. The free hands were tenderly clasped.

Raven wondered at the way they intertwined so perfectly.

The boy exhaled and mint wafted towards her: his head was so close, this were his lips. His skin like cinnamon and lips like morning dew, Raven found him awfully kissable. She buried her eyes in the whiteness of his shirt, abashed. Daring a look up at him, Raven found his eyes never to have left hers as they traversed the room, a whirling dervish dancing truth to their faith.

The two were deaf to all in the world but the music, guiding them between society's glittering puppet-masters.

Damian clung to Raven, closer than close, in fear of not drowning in her irises. A great thundering had taken a hold of his heart; she was so close, her chest pressed to his, and he was certainly that she could feel the rapid pulsing. Throat dry, Damian wet his lips in the fear that they were shrivelling due to the heat that had been cranked up beneath his skin.

The two were creatures of sin- primarily, of pride.

The ornate gentry preyed on them with hawkish eyes greedy for their youth. Their friends and associates watched their delicate trail around the ballroom raptly.

Pride had an audience.

Damian allowed his eyes to tear away from her demanding dark lips and to the surrounding states. Envy, envy, intrigue, and...lust...was that?

With his gaze parting, seeming to take the heat off of her skin, Raven was free for a moment to observe their bedazzling audience. And certainly, she too saw the intrigue and the lust and the envy. And Pride loved it.

Their regards snapped back frontwards with the electricity of Zeus's master bolt. The softness in Raven's face drifted away, replaced by an image of poised demonic excellence. Damian's lips threatened a smirk as his eyes hardened.

He'd read Bram Stoker's Dracula many times before, perhaps for the first time, he finally understood the meaning behind the incessantly used word, 'voluptuous'.
By Satan and Beelzebub and Lucifer and the lot!- she moved like liquid night. He wanted her with a sweeter desire than any revenge he'd ever sought.

With a quicker step to the music, the demoness was dipped, a hand supporting her waist as Damian leant over her. They slowly pulled up together and Raven spun between his arms and his chest. She missed his warmth in the milliseconds that she parted from Damian, turning at the behest of his hand.

He had a smile like holy hell and the scent of warm spice- and by Azar she wanted him.

A small, pleading something in his eyes gave her the signal. They'd spent time enough playing the public spectacle. It was time to make their escape.

Raven and Damian darted through the crowd and broke through to the empty corridor. He was then against the wall, her arms around his neck, their lips melded together. Upon breaking apart for a second of air, Raven gasped, "Upstairs?"

"Upstairs." He agreed.

***
FUTURE AUTHOR:

Yeah I've removed a sex scene here. I'm really really uncomfortable with the level of detail and intimacy I put in to this. I honestly regret the decision entirely of putting a sex-scene here AT ALL.

Sorry not sorry.

***
Eyes shutting as he savoured the feeling of release, lying besides the demoness he'd just had sex with -surprisingly his first- Damian could do nought to stop the soft smile on his lips. Fluttering his eyelids open, Damian met Raven's eyes, beacons in the darkness of his bedroom, along with the gem glinting on her forehead- a beauty rather than a burden at the time. Turning over entirely to face her, Damian exhaled, heart rate barely beginning to fall after their episode.

And they stared in to each other's eyes for what felt like an eternity, more words spoken in that quiet than in the history of humanity.

For gods know how long, the two lay there on top of the sheets, not sleeping, yet not entirely awake, minutes passing as their chests rose and fell. At some point, the two had pulled the covers over themselves, allowing the drifting tendrils of slumber to overtake, hearts beating the rhythm of their footsteps that had danced the floor that night.

***

Raven's eyes opened like the wings of a butterfly fluttering on the breeze, before sunrise just as her routine was. Thoughts still undefined and hazy, it too several blinks for the demoness to register the somewhat familiarly fragranced pillow below her head and quilt over her body, was not her own; that she wasn't in her pyjamas -or any other clothing-; that the warm breath hitting her face and arm hooked around her waist belonged to another.

And then Raven's windows slammed opened, eyes alarmed. Laying facing her, his arm resting over Raven, still in the land of sleep, was Damian.

Overwhelming conscious of her state of undress, Raven made to sit up in order to retrieve her bra and pants, only for her breath to catch in her throats as Damian's arm tightened around her.

"Well good morning to you also.", his voice came out of nowhere, eyelids blinking open to reveal whirlpools of green: Raven had thought Damian to be asleep.

Burrowing under the covers with only her head and neck peeking over the top, Raven smiled, "Good morning to you too,"

Realising just exactly what morning it was, the demoness' smile expanded, "Rather, merry Christmas Damian."

Chuckling as Damian began incoherently mumbling, burying his face in to his pillow, Raven watched the ex-assassin fall in to dismay at the thought of the celebrations. This year, Mr Wayne had opened the manor to all the hero community- mainly the JLA- and their family so they could all spend Christmas together.

Damian couldn't wait.

After a few minutes of trying to drag Damian out of his distraught mood, Raven gave up, opting to hurry up and get changed. After Raven left the bed, Damian immediately sat up, last night running through his head.

Groaning, the green eyed part demon yanked off the covers, reaching out for his boxers before realising that they lay on the floor. Legs falling over the side of the bed, Damian hoisted himself up, picking the underwear from the floor before slipping it on, duly noting the demoness' line of sight straying away from the task at hand, much as Damian's did.

An eyebrow lifting, he offered, "Would you like assistance?", referring to the task of hooking Raven's bra.

Opposition not crossing her mind, she responded, "Alright, if you don't mind."

As if he would mind, yeah, right.

Even after what transpired last night, Raven was oddly relieved to find that her heart sped up to the same extent that it had beforehand- when Damian neared, the heat of his skin lending hers warmth. Whilst Damian's slender fingers worked at the thin material covering her chest, Raven gave herself the liberty of remembering everything his hands had done last night- some of which was currently causing the insides of her thighs to ache something akin to muscle pain after an extreme workout. That comparison wasn't too far off the reality.

Damian's hands falling from Raven's back, the demoness turned her head and shoulders in his direction, only then realising how close they were, clad only in their underclothes. Her lips enticingly near his (so close only a faltering of balance was needed to cause a collision- which is, of course, what happened).

Tentatively touching her lips to Damian's, Raven turned her body to face him, surprisingly innocent despite last night and their current state of dress.

Stepping back, Damian's eyes found the lightening blue of the pre-sunrise sky. The sun hadn't even begun to show, nor had the sky begun to purple, yet the beauty of the sky was striking. Not as striking as the girl in front of him, but strong nonetheless.

The gods knew a part of himself, the part he kept locked well away, detested himself for finding the demoness so intriguing, for forming such an attachment to her. In the name of Hell!- He'd just slept with her!

Regardless of how scandalous that was in the preternatural world (a demon Ad-Djinn having relations with an Al-Ghul was unheard of for several thousands of years, bar one devastating issue) it would make superhero history if anyone were to find out what had transpired between Damian and Raven: imagine the reactions if the JLA and Titans knew that Robin the emotionless son of Batman had sex with Raven the also emotionless daughter of Trigon.

Suppressing a shudder, Damian exhaled, sliding on a pair of trousers he'd retrieved from his wardrobe. As Raven left through a portal to get clothes from her room, a black turtleneck was pulled over his head, further tousling his hair.

Acknowledging that Raven would probably get changed and brush her teeth in her suite, Damian decided to do the same.

Three minutes and twenty-three seconds later, Damian raised his eyebrow at Raven.

"I acknowledge this day is meant to be a celebration, but would a single sparring match do any harm?"

(NOT THAT KIND OF 'SPARRING', I KNOW YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLES WERE THINKING IT!!)

Raven's fingers pulled at the ends of her jumper, "Alright."

***

A.N:
So that happened...

Umm...surprise? Hehe...
I tried to go a lot easier and more vague in that scene but eh. For my first time writing this ish -I swear- I think it went pretty well😐

Anywho...thanks ;P

P.S Trench the Twenty One Pilots album is EVERYTHING!

Hey! Hey!
We are a hurricane, drop our anchors in a storm.
Hey!- They will never be the same, they're fighting with us to keep us warm.

-Hurricane -Panic! At the Disco

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

341K 9K 28
Katara is captured at a young age by the Fire Nation. She was brought across the sea to the Fire Nation capital. Only to find the Fire Lord and his f...
128K 4.6K 27
Elsa, Hiccup, Merida, and Rapunzel are recruited to join the Guardians and team up with Jack Frost to become the Big Five. The Guardians are a group...
82.3K 2.2K 22
*** Since the defeat of the Red Death, things have definitely changed for the better on Berk. Dragons and Vikings used to be enemies, but now, they'r...
95.4K 3.3K 44
When Prince Zuko fails to capture the avatar but was able to return home when informing the Fire Lord. His uncle, General Iroh, had arranged an event...