Saving Raven | โœ” |

By Chelsea_13

They say love can change your life. And actually, it is true if you think of it. But the love that I'd exp... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-00-

-0-

22K 153 12
By Chelsea_13

Chelsea_13

- Saving Raven

© 2017, Chelsea_13

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher.

Note: The number of days written at the start of each chapter is probably not correct, please bare with me. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 21.9K 50
[NO SOFTCOPIES] Intertwining, divergent and convergent paths. The changes brought about the ten-year separation, what will happen if their paths cros...
546 103 44
The story is all about showing the true meaning of love for your family,friends,especial someone and most important to God๐Ÿ˜Š.
21.8K 818 18
*ROMANTIC DRAMA* *WARNINGS: - Organized criminal activities - Mild discrimination - Language - Dangerous weapons mentioned -Violence -Blood *20...
70.3K 3.4K 67
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.