The Babysitter ≫ lashton

By goldenstarkey

Ashton can't take care of his own brother, so his parents hire a babysitter. © goldenstarkey | 2014 More

WARNING
W A R N I N G 2
urm
one
two
three
four
CRYING
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
epilogue
hi hi
interviews
epilogue 2
BONUS
HIIIIII
2M?????

thirty

36.5K 1.7K 1.8K
By goldenstarkey

Even though there's still a half hour until Wednesday, here's the update *emoji of monkey covering his eyes*

And someone who writes smut, message me.

qotc; who's going to the boy's 2015 tour? What date? I'm going august 30th at the pnc Center!

xx
June 2016
hahahahahahaha i ended up not going to rowyso so that sucked

Stupid.

I was so stupid.

I got upset over the stupidest thing in the world.

Thankfully, Ashton came to me and we talked.

We worked everything out.

We're perfect.

Ashton finally gave in.

Today is our first band practice together and school had surprisingly went by fast.

Calum and Michael were setting up their instruments since Ashton and I's was already set up.

"What song do you want to do?" Michael asks once everyone is set up.

"What does everyone know how to play?" Calum asks.

"I know Teenage Dirtbag." Michael shrugs.

I nod, "me too."

"Same here." Ashton says, twirling his drumsticks between his fingers.

"Alright, Teenage Dirtbag it is." Calum nods, playing a few notes on his guitar.

"See you guys tomorrow!" Ashton shouts before shutting the front door loudly. I glance up and look at him when he enters the kitchen. He takes the bandana off his head and runs his fingers through his sweaty hair. "Well, that was surprisingly a good first practice."

"You're an amazing drummer." I state before taking a sip of orange juice from my glass.

"You're an amazing guitarist." He says, standing next to me. He leans against the island just like myself and glances over at me.

"What?" I ask.

"When did you get your lip ring?" He asks, his thumb brushing over it.

"Uh, when I turned seventeen, why?" I answer.

"I like it." He bites down on his bottom lip. "A lot."

"Thanks?" I say it more like a question. "Why did you wait this long to ask?"

He shrugs, "I don't know."

"Well, okay, I-"

"My parents and Harry won't be back until ten thirty, so we have about three hours to ourselves." He cuts me off, pulling me closer to him.

"What did you have in mind?" I ask, raising an eyebrow with a smirk plastered on my face.

"I don't know." He shrugs, brushing his nose against mine. "I wonder how you would look with my bandana on." He starts to giggle and steps away, grabbing his bandana from the counter top and reaching for my head.

"That was random." I mutter, smiling at the sound of his giggle.

"You look hot." He says, stepping back to admire me.

"You probably look better with it." I say, reaching for his waist. I pull him closer and kiss his lips once.

"Yeah, I guess so." He jokes, shrugging his shoulders.

"What do you want to do?" I ask, rubbing small circle with my fingers on his lower back.

"I don't know." He shrugs.

"I have a few ideas." I bite my lip and he licks his chapped ones before leaning over and kissing me softly.

We pushes me against the counter and deepens the kiss, his hands gripping my hips roughly. The kiss got more heated and I jumped up on the counter so Ashton could stand between my legs.

"You know," Ashton begins, in between kisses. "Your birthday-" (kiss) "is only-" (kiss) "a few days away."

I laugh before kissing him again. "So?"

"I haven't gotten you anything yet." He frowns.

"I don't need anything." I smile. "You're all I need."

"But I want to get you something." Ashton frowns.

I chuckle, "well, I can tell you something that I don't want."

"And what's that?"

"Birthday sex." I state, crossing my arms over my chest.

"What?" Ashton frowns. "Why?"

"Because it's so cliché." I throw my hands up. "And I better not get a surprise party either." I glare at him.

"Got it." He nods rapidly. "No surprise party and no birthday sex."

"Thank you." I bow before pushing him away and jumping off the counter. "Now let's go watch The Walking Dead. I'm like eight episodes behind."

Ashton and I pull away from our heavy make out session as the front door opens. Ash jumps to the other side of the couch and focuses on the telly just as the three Irwin's walk in the room.

"Hi, boys, we brought you some McDonalds because I wasn't sure if you are or not." Mrs. Irwin says, handing each of us a McDonalds bag and a drink.

"Thank you." I say as Ashton mutters the same thing second after.

"We're going to get Harry to bed, then we're probably going to head to bed ourselves." Mr. Irwin speaks up. "Don't stay up too late."

"We won't, I promise." I smile and he returns it.

"Good. At least one of you is responsible." He jokes.

"Hey, I'm responsible!" Ashton protests.

"Of course you are, son." Mr. Irwin smirks before following Harry and Mrs. Irwin up the stairs.

"Your dad is so cool." I laugh, munching on my fries.

"Ew, please don't say that ever again." He scoffs and I smirk.

"Your dad is so cool." I repeat, slower this time. Ashton simply scoffs and begins to silently eat his food. I munch on a few more fries before deciding to ask Ashton a question I've been wondering since he asked me to be his boyfriend. "Hey, Ash?"

"Yeah, babe?" He asks, never taking his eyes away from the television.

"When are we going to tell your parents?" I ask.

He stops himself just before he put a handful of fries in his mouth. He slowly turned to face me. "What?"

"When are we going to tell your parents about us?" I ask. "Are we ever going to tell them?"

"Of course we will, Luke." Ashton says. "I'm just not sure when."

"Because you're not ready." I state.

"And you are?" He asks a bit too loud.

"Yeah, Ashton, I am." I snap. "I'm not gonna sit here and hide the fact that I'm in love with the school's popular kid and captain of the soccer team."

"You-" Ashton's eyes widened. "You're in love with me?"

"No- I mean- yes- well-" I cut myself off, feeling my cheeks get hot. "I don't know."

"Luke, I didn't know you felt that way about me." He says.

"Did you assume this was just going to be a fling until I finally moved out? Were you planning on breaking up with me when school ended?" I ask.

"No, Luke. Not at all. I want to be with you when school is over. We can both go to colleges close by and-"

"I got accepted into the University of Texas, Ashton." I purse my lips.

"What?" Ashton says. "Why didn't you tell me? That's amazing, Luke. I-"

"You're going to Tennessee for school, Ash." I sigh. "We're going to be too far away from each other."

"We can make it work, Luke. I'm not going to lose you because I'm in love with you too." He blurts out.

"You are?" I ask as my heart begins to flutter.

He nods, "yeah, I am. And I would do anything to make our relationship work. I want to be with you, Luke. Forever."

"Forever?" I question and he nods.

"Forever."

june 2016
still think birthday sex is so cliche omh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 7.7K 37
❝ I loved what we had. Sneaking behind everyone's backs, sharing secret kisses and something occasional whenever we were alone - it was everything to...
2.5K 149 25
"Wanna take a ride home with me?" I blushed. "Sure," --- When Ashton likes Luke for 3 years in his high school year but he doesn't know how to tell h...
25.3K 1.3K 43
Luke Hemmings is 18 years old, famous, confused, and lonely Ashton Irwin is 20, far from home, lonely, and as far as most are concerned, no one too...
97.7K 4.3K 25
Luke Hemmings is a guy who thinks he is a total badass. He loves getting new tattoos and piercings. He rides a motorcycle and plays guitar. His best...