Way Back Home (Mark Tuan - GO...

By AFangirlsHeart

"No matter how we end in the future, at least we've been together before. We don't have to end our promises... More

Chapter 1: The Dream
Chapter 2: The Start of Something New
Chapter 3: Evaluation #1
Chapter 4: Lack of Feeling
Chapter 5: Let's Get It On
Chapter 6: Special Training
Chapter 7: Special Training 101
Chapter 8: Special Training (VOICE) + special changes
Chapter 9: Hello New Roomies!
Chapter 10: Good or Bad News
Chapter 11: SaturDATE
Chapter 13: Sorry for what?
Chapter 14: Special Conversation
Chapter 15: Necklace
Chapter 16: Tomorrow is a special day
Chapter 17: Friends
Chapter 18: Cry
Chapter 19: Dream High 3
Chapter 20: Dream High 3
Chapter 21: Good Mornight!
Chapter 22: Dream High 3 Shooting Day 1
Chapter 23: What a day!
Chapter 24: The First
Chapter 25: Hello Philippines!
Chapter 26: The Past and The Present
Chapter 27: Tour
Chapter 28: Let's meet Dara
Chapter 29: ONE MIC
Chapter 30: Special Day
Chapter 31: Dai-Suki
Chapter 32: Japan Debut
Chapter 33: Welcome Back!
Chapter 34: 15& Comeback
Chapter 35: Christmas with You
Chapter 36: A Day at the Orphanage
Chapter 37: New Year with Friends
Chapter 38: Celebrations
Chapter 39: Not Mine, Not Me
Chapter 40: 100th Day
Chapter 41: Quarterly Mini Olympic
Chapter 42: MarHianne Couple
Chapter 43: Busy days...
Chapter 44: Philippines Day 1
Chapter 45: Philippines Day 2
Chapter 46: Rumors
Chapter 47: Training Camp Day 1
Chapter 48: Training Camp Day 2
Chapter 49: A Day With You
Chapter 50: Haters Gonna Hate
Chapter 51: The Worst Day Ever
Chapter 52: Orphanage Day
Chapter 53: The Best Birthday Gift
Chapter 54: The Answer
Chapter 55: Way Back Home
Author's Message
Book 2 Preview

Chapter 12: Birthday + Confession

15.2K 414 147
By AFangirlsHeart

Chapter 12: Birthday + Confession

I can’t move my body. I am frozen with what happened. It’s my first time to feel such heartbeat. I never experienced this joy before. I wanted to shout. I wanted to scream but my body won’t follow me. I think I’m going to melt, no, I’m frozen, right? I’m going to be insane. Mark! What’s with that?

“Okay, bye! Thank you, Mark hyung!”

Then he kissed me on my forehead.

He kissed me.

That keeps entering my mind. I think I’m smiling right now. Yeah, I’m smiling. I’m very happy. I guess it’s the happiest moment in my life.

“Yah, are you fine? Why are you like that?”

Everything stopped when I saw Jr in front of me and talked to me.

“Huh? What?” I said. Okay Rhianne, put yourself together now. Stop thinking.

“I asked you if you are fine. It seems like something happened to you.” he said.

“Oh, hehe, I was just thinking of something, deeply thinking about it.” I said while I was smiling at him.

“Uhm, okay. Yah, I heard that you can bake cakes too. Can I ask you a favor? Please bake a cake for Yerin. Today is her birthday. Yugyeom and I are preparing for a special party for her.” Jr said.

“Oh, I was about to do that.” I said.

“Really? Good, good. Just give me a signal if you’re done. Then I’ll go get the cake and prepare it on the spare room.” he said.

“Oh sure, sure. I’ll be doing it. Yah, you still need to tell me a story about that huh?” I said to him.

“Of course, and you too.”

He went back on his way and I went to the kitchen and started baking.

After several minutes…

The cake is finished! Yummy. I think it will be delicious. I want to take a bite but I can’t. It’s my gift so I should endure it. -_-

I went to GOT7’s dorm.

*knock*

JB opened the door.

“Ooh, Rhianne-a.” he said.

“I’m looking for Jr. Is he there? Please tell him the cake is ready.” I said.

“Oh, okay.” he smiled. “Jinyoung-a, Rhianne-a is here. Ppali (Faster).”

Bambam then sneaked at the door.

“Annyeong noona!”

I smiled at him. “Annyeong Bambam.”

“Yah, Bambam, move a little bit. I’m going out.” Jr said.

“Is it done?” he asked. I nodded.

Then we went to our dorm to get the cake. Jimin and Yerin are not here in our dorm today. They had a show today. They’ll be back at 5pm, I guess.

Jr got the cake and prepared it in the vacant room.

I cleaned the things I used and then went inside my room to clean myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7pm on the same day…

“Rhianne-unnie, I’m hungry. Have you eaten? Let’s eat.” Jimin said making some eye signal telling me that we should now bring Yerin to the surprise party.

“Oh yeah, I’m hungry too. Yerin, let’s eat.” she just smiled weakly and rose up.

“Where are we eating by the way?” Yerin asked.

“Ooh, I don’t know. Any idea Jimin?” I said.

“Ah, I know a place. Follow me.”

I think Yerin is disappointed because we haven’t greeted her yet. Don’t worry Yerin, we have a surprise for you.

Jimin suddenly put a blindfold to Yerin and we entered the room.

*Hana Dul Set*

“SAENGIL CHUKHAHAMNIDA YERIN-A!” everybody shouted.

Yerin seemed to be very surprise. We started singing a happy birthday song to her then Jr *ehem* brought her in front. I gave Jr a teasing look then he just smirked.

Yerin started to have a teary eye.

“Yah! I thought everyone forgot my birthday. Since this morning, I was expecting Jimin and Mark oppa to greet me but not even one greeted me. I also expected Jr oppa since I’m close with him but he also didn’t and that is because of this surprise birthday party. I’m so happy.” Yerin wiped her tears. “Who planned this?” she asked.

Yugyeom and Jr then pointed to each other that made everyone laugh.

“Now, since the birthday celebrant is here, let’s all give her a message. If you have a gift you can give it now.” Jackson said. “And here is my gift Yerin, happy birthday. I wish you all the best. I hope you’ll be happy with your life. Stay beautiful.”

“Thank you Jackson oppa.” she said.

“Ah, Yerin-a!” Bambam said.

“Yah Bambam, me first.” Yugyeom said.

“It’s by height!” Bambam said.

“Then I should go next.” Mark said but JB stopped him. “You’ll be the last.”

“Yah Bambam. So you’re telling me that I’m the smallest?” Jackson said.

“I didn’t say anything.” Bambam smiled then ran to Yerin. How cute of them.

“Yerin, Happy Birthday. I know we are not that close. But I hope we’ll be in the future. Please accept this small gift. I don’t know what to give because you already have everything. Ayyy. Haha. Happy Birthday again.” Bambam said.

“Oh, Thank you Bambam.”

“Yerin-a. I really admire your voice that’s why I’m giving you this recorder. So you’ll always be able to record your voice. Happy Birthday.” Youngjae said.

“Finally it’s my turn.” JB said. “Ahm, Yerin, Happy Birthday. *Aigoo* What to tell? Hahaha. But seriously, thank you for being such a good sister to us even though sometimes you’re not kind. Haha. But thank you. Wish you the best of luck.”

Then, Jr, Yugyeom, Jimin and I went together since we’re the one who prepared this. (Although I only baked the cake).

“Happy birthday Yerin!” We all said. “Jr hyung and I prepared this thing and we got the help of Jimin and Rhianne. I hope you like this party.” Yugyeom said.

“Of course. I’m so happy with this. Thank you very much.” Yerin replied.

“So it’s my turn already?” Mark asked. JB nodded.

“Ahm okay. Happy Birthday Yerin. I know you like stitch that’s why I bought this stuff toy. I hope you like it. You’ll always be Mark Tuan’s little…”

Mark was not able to finish what he was saying when Yerin kissed him on his cheeks. Almost everyone was surprised, even me. Without me noticing it, I was already looking at Mark and Mark was also looking at me. I removed my eyes from him immediately and looked at Jr. Jr was smiling but you can clearly see his teary eyes.

A tear fell down then he suddenly went out of the room.

“Jimin, I just need to follow Jr. Don’t tell everyone that I’m gone.” I said to Jimin and she agreed.

“Rhianne, where are you going?” JB asked me.

“I need to go to Jr.” I said.

JB just sighed and let me go.

I looked for Jr. Where could he be? I looked first in their dorm but he wasn’t there. Ah, the rooftop. I went to the rooftop.

Yeah, I’m right he is there, sitting while wiping his tears.

I sat down beside him and just looked at him, not just look but I am staring at him.

He wiped his tears, “Why? Why are you here? You should be at the party.” he said.

I didn’t answer his question instead I continue to stare at him.

“Yah, why are you like that? I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.” he said.

I started singing.

(Tell Me Where it Hurts by MYMP)

What’s that sad look in your eyes?

Why are you crying?

Tell me now, tell me now, tell me why you’re feeling this way

I hate to see you so down oh baby

Is it your heart, ooh, it’s breaking all in pieces

Making you cry

Making you feel blue

Is there anything that I can do?

Why don’t you tell me where it hurts, oh baby

And I’ll do my best to make it better

Yeah I’ll do my best to make those tears all go away

Now, tell me where it hurts, now tell me

And I’ll love you with a love so tender

Oh and if you let me stay

I’ll love all the hurt away

He pointed at his heart. “This.” but still he managed to smile.

“But I’m fine. I promise.” he said.

“No matter how hard you try to comfort yourself, if it hurts. It hurts.” I said.

Tears started to fall again.

“Cry as much as you want and all the pain will disappear.” I said.

“It hurts. It hurts so much.”

“You know what? My friend usually tells me this thing when I was crying endlessly for a guy. He said, ‘Feel the pain until it hurts no more’.” I said. “I know how you feel.”

He then looked at me and wiped his tears. “You know?” he said.

I nodded, “When I was in high school, I loved someone. When I first saw him, I liked him. I was so shy to be close with him so during Christmas and his birthday, I’ll buy a gift for him and hid it in a box. I did that for 4 years.”

“4 years?” Jr said looking so surprised.

“Yeah, 4 years. But when we were on our senior year, that’s when I started becoming close to him. Too bad, he had a girlfriend that time.” I said.

“So what happened?” Jr asked. I realized that I was already saying my love story to him.

“Yah, I should be comforting you not telling you my story.” I said.

“But telling me stories comforts me.” then he pretended to cry again.

“Yah yah, uljima. I’ll continue.” I said. “I planned to give him the box.”

“So you gave him? What about the girlfriend?” he asked.

“I wrote a letter to him. I think it was 9 pages of a yellow paper back to back. I narrated the first time I saw him until the day I realized I like him. I also explained there the things in the box. I have no courage to tell him. But I know soon I’ll regret everything if I didn’t say it. By the way, we were living also in a dorm. Our school’s kinda different or it’s like the Kirin Arts School.”

“Ooh.” he exclaimed.

“So, the night before our graduation, I gave him the box then I immediately went back to my dorm.”

“You gave it the night before graduation? Why?” he asked looking so angry.

“Because I can’t handle the pain that I’ll be feeling if he says that he doesn’t like me.”

Jr suddenly hugged me. “Your story is more painful. But how did you get over it?”

“I guess, time really heals all pain. I may not be able to forget those memories but I was able to forget all the pain.” I said.

“But what happened after that?” he asked.

“Of course it’s graduation. I wasn’t able to talk to him during graduation. Then we parted ways. That’s how painful the ending is. Until now, we have no communication. I haven’t contacted him for so long. I changed my number and blocked him in FB.”

“Why? Are you an idiot? You didn’t even know his answer then you ignored him.” he said.

“If he likes me, he’ll find a way.” I said.

Then Jr’s reaction was priceless. I wanted to laugh at him.

“Is he that guy in the picture during our Truth or Dare game?” he asked. I simply nodded.

He smiled.

“I feel relieved. I’ll try to forget my feelings for her. I’ll do my best.” he said.

“No, don’t. I mean, if you want to forget her just let time do it. The more you try to forget someone, the more painful letting go is.”

“You’re really good on giving advice huh.” he said.

“Cause I told you, I’ve been through a lot.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the party…

“Yah, Yerin. I’m mad at you. Why is Mark the only one with a kiss?” Jackson asked.

“You shut up Jackson.” Jimin said. Yerin just laughed. She is still holding Mark.

“Oh Mark, who are you looking for?” Jackson asked.

“Ooh, Jr is not here?” he asked.

“And Rhianne too.” Jackson said. “Are they dating? I smell something fishy around here.”

“No they’re not.” Mark defended.

Jackson gave Mark a teasing look.

“Where did they go? But it’s fine. I’ll be happy to know if they are dating.” Yerin said.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jr and I went back to the party. When we entered,

“Ooh, the two of you where did you go?” Jackson immediately asked. “Tell me Jr, what did you two do? Huh?”

“Yah, what are you talking about. We just talked. How was the party?” Jr said while tapping Jackson.

“Are you two dating?” Jackson asked me.

“No. We’re not. I promise.” I said.

“Good. ‘Cause someone will be mad if you’re dating.” Jackson said.

“Who?” I asked.

“Ma—Park Jinyoung-ssi” Jackson uttered.

“ooh yeah. He’ll be mad. Haha. But don’t worry. I won’t do things against him.” I said.

I went to Jimin to ask her how that party was. She said it was great. I suddenly saw Mark looking at me. He was approaching me and I saw Jimin is not on my side anymore.

“Where did you go? Why are you with Jinyoung?” Mark asked.

“Ooh, I just comforted him. Nothing really happened.” I said as I tapped Mark’s arm.

“I’m sorry.” Mark said.

Sorry for what?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was this chapter everyone? My vacation will soon end, so I guess I won't be able to update daily. But I promise, I'll do my best to update this thrice a week. Hope you'll still continue to wait for my updates. Thank you for all your comments! I really appreciate it. <3 <3

MusicGirl3415

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 203 64
Kim Namjoo has taken on her twin, Lee Choonhee's identity. Here's what she knows: Lee Choonhee was surrounded by male friends. Her sister had a lover...
49.1K 2K 36
[✔︎] 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐀𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲...
19.8K 533 43
"She's too young for you." [ COMPLETE ]
5.3K 219 5
[BOOK 1] I know we were Dated, dated to cross each other's path on that day, and then the same day it ended.