Return Of A Hero

By amourology_

Ash x Harem (If y'all don't like harem shit, then don't read lmao) »»----- ♔ -----«« Ash Ketchum disappeared... More

•𝑅𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃 𝒪𝒻 𝒜 𝐻𝑒𝓇𝑜•
✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨21✨
✨22✨
✨23✨
✨24✨
✨25✨
✨26✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
✨29✨
✨30✨
✨31✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
✨40✨
✨41✨
✨42✨
✨43✨
✨44✨
✨45✨
✨46✨
✨47✨
✨48✨
✨49✨
✨50✨
✨51✨
✨52✨
✨53✨
✨54✨
✨55✨
✨56✨
✨57✨
✨58✨

✨32✨

4.6K 55 26
By amourology_

"∂яєαмѕ ¢αи вє¢σмє яєαℓιту, уσυ ¢αи вє¢σмє α нєяσ"

- Unknown

»»————-  ————-««

Ash and Serena were walking down the halls towards Field C. Together, the two of them were going to fight Sawyer and Alain, two of Ash's strongest rivals. In the Kalos league, Ash may have won against Alain, but the battle all came down to one move. If Greninja's Water Shuriken hadn't been stronger than Blast burn, Ash would have most definately lost the battle to Alain and his Mega Charizard X.

Sawyer was no push over either, while it was down to each of their aces: Ash-Greninja and Mega Sceptile to win the fight the battle against Sawyer hadn't been as difficult as the battle against Alain had been. Now alongside Serena, Ash had to fight them both. Serena looked over at Ash to see that he was deep in thought, most likely about the battle. Serena couldn't help but notice that whatever he was thinking about was troubling him.

Serena decided that it was time for Ash to wake up. She leaned over to him and landed a kiss on his lips, waking the sixteen year old up. He blinked and looked at Serena.

"Okay, stop thinking whatever it is that's troubling you and lets just get to the field already." Said Serena with a smile. Ash looked at her for a moment then the corners of his mouth lifted slightly and the two of them ran all the way to the field.

When they entered the stadium they heard the announcer start talking. "Ladies and gentlemen we are here for the first battle of round eight! This will be a tag battle where each trainer has access to three Pokémon meaning each side get's six Pokémon in total!" Boomed the announcer. Ash and Serena looked across the field. On the other side stood Sawyer and Alain.

"Trainers select your first Pokémon!" Shouted the referee. All four trainers reached for one of the pokeballs on their waists.

"Metagross I choose you!" Said Alain senfing out the steel and psychic typed, legendary Pokémon.

"Salamence I choose you!" Said Sawyer sending out the dragon and flying typed, legendary Pokémon. Ash and Serena stopped for a moment. They had to face two legendary Pokémon at the same time!? Recovering Ash and Serena sent out their Pokémon next.

lPangoro I choose you!" Said Serena sending out the dark and fighting typed panda Pokémon.

"Meganium I choose you!" Said Ash sending out the grass typed Johto starter Pokémon.

"Now to pick the field! For this battle, we have Forrest, Mountain, Poison, or Flying field!" Said the announcer over his deafening microphone. On the screen there were four tiles, one green, one brown, one purple, and one kind of light gray. After a moment, only the green tile was remainging. "Forrest field it is!" Shouted the announcer.

All of a sudden trees shot out of the ground in between where the four pokemon were standing. Ash was able to his aura to detect the other two Pokémon unfortunately there was only so much he could do with that information.

"The field will switch when six pokemon have fainted." Explained the announcer. "The battle between Ash and Serena, and Alain and Sawyer will now begin! The battle will end when all six pokemon on one side are unable to battle, now battle begin!" Said the referee waving those flags of his around. Meganium and Pangoro got into fighting stances and Salamence and Metagross followed suit.

"Meganium use Ancient power on Salamence!" Shouted Ash.

"Pangoro use Dark pulse on Metagross!" Instructed Serena. Meganium created a bunch of rocks around her and fired them off at Salamence while Pangoro fired the dark typed pulse move, Kamehameha style. (A/N: it's from Dragon Ball) Alain and Sawyer would have to react quickly in order to counter.

"Salamence counter with Zen headbutt!" Commanded Sawyer.

"Metagross counter with Shadow ball!" Ordered Alain. In response, Salamence, with a bright purple head, headbutted the oncoming Ancient power, destroying it. Meanwhile, Metagross fired of the ghost type ball of shadows at the incoming Dark pulse. The two moves collided destroying one and another. All four Pokémon were unhurt from eachothers attacks.

"Salamence use Rock slide!" Instructed Sawyer.

"Metagross use Meteor mash on Pangoro!" Commanded Alain. Salamence released a large amount of rocks over the heads of Pangoro and Meganium. Meanwhile, Metagross charged at Pangoro with one of his hands glowing.

"Meganium! Destroy the rocks quickly with Hidden power (Flying)!" Ordered Ash.

"Pangoro use Sky uppercut to counter!" Shouted Serena. Meganium fired off the light gray version of the Hidden power move at the incoming rocks, destroying them. Just before getting hit by the Meteor mash, Pangoro side stepped in time to uppercut Metagross throwing the steel type off. Pangoro adjusted the glasses on his forehead that he had gotten from Serena when she had first caught him.

"Meganium use Body slam on Salamence!" Commanded Ash.

"Pangoro use Strength on Metagross!" Ordered Serena. Meganium leaped into the air and goes flying at Salamence. Pangoro charges up and then swings a killer punch at Metagross.

"Salamence use Dragon Rush to counter!" Shouted Sawyer.

"Metagross use Brick break to counter as well!" Instructed Alain.

Salamence surrounded himself in the blue draconic attack and then charged at the incoming Meganium. The collision threw Meganium's attack off, causing it to fail as the grass type fell to the ground with a painful thud by some miracle not landing on any trees. Pangoro tried to hit Metagross with the normal typed attack, but Metagross chopped the top of Pangoro's head knocking the dark type into the ground causing his attack to fail.

"Pangoro use Stone edge on Salamence!" Commanded Serena deciding to go for broke.

"Meganium use Giga drain on Metagross!" Instructed Ash. Pangoro punched the ground causing pillars of rock to rise from the ground that keep coming closer and closer to Salamence while clearing a large section of the forrest in the process.

"Salamence use Hyper beam on Pangoro!" Ordered Sawyer.

"Metagross use Psychic to cancel out the Giga drain!" Commanded Alain. Salamence fired off the devastating beam at Pangoro while Metagross used it's Psychic to cause Giga drain to miss him. Salamence and Pangoro's attacks collided with their intended targets, causing both Pokémon to faint from the other's attack.

"Pangoro and Salamence are unable to battle!" Declared the referee. Serena and Sawyer recalled both of their Pokémon, then they reached for their next ones.

"Sylveon I choose you!" Said the Kalos queen sending out her fairy typed eeveelution.

"Aegislash I choose you!" Said Sawyer sending out his incerdibly powerful steel and ghot type Pokémon.

Ash decided that he'd take the first move. "Meganium use Body slam on Metagross!" Ordered Ash.

"Sylveon use Shadow ball on Aegislash!" Shouted Serena. Meganium leaped at Metagross with the intention of landing on the enemy steel type while Sylveon fired of her ghost type special attack at Aegislash.

"Aegislash use Kings shield to defend!" Commanded Sawyer.

"Metagross stop Meganium with Psychic!" Instructed Alain. Aegislash created a protective shield, keeping him safe from Sylveon's attack.
Metagross' eyes started glowing and suddenly Meganium was hovering in mid-air, using the psychic Metagross threw Meganium into a tree which the grass dinosaur hit with a large thud.

"Meganium use Hidden power on Aegislash!" Instructed Ash.

"Sylveon use Moonblast on Metagross!" Ordered Serena. Meganium fired her Hidden power at Aegislash while Sylveon fired her Moonblast at Metagross.

"Aegislash use Sacred sword on Meganium!" Shouted Sawyer.

"Metagross use Shadow ball to counter Moonblast!" Commanded Alain.

Aegislash switched to his sword form then charged at Meganium whil Metagross fired the ball of shadows at the incoming Moonblast. Aegislash was able to avoid the Hidden power and slashed at Meganium causing the grass type to faint on impact. The Shadow ball and Moonblast collided but Moonblast was stronger and destroyed the Shadow ball then it struck Metagross causing the steel type to faint.

"Metagross and Meganium are unable to battle!" Declared the referee waving his flags. Ash and Alain recalled their Pokémon then reached for each of their second Pokémon.

"Tauros I choose you!" Said Ash sending out the normal typed bull Pokémon.

"Tyranitar I choose you!" Said Alain sending out the dark and rock typed psuedo-legendary Pokémon.

"Battle resume!" Said the referee quickly.

"Tauros use Iron tail on Tyranitar!" Commanded Ash.

"Sylveon use Psyshock on Aegislash!" Instructed Serena. Tauros's tails merged to become one large iron one and then he charged at Tyranitar. Meanwhile Sylveon fired a psychic wave at Aegislash.

"Aegislash use Night slash to cut through the wave!" Ordered Sawyer.

"Tyranitar counter with Fire punch!" Shouted Alain. Aegislash's sword started glowing black as he slashed at the incoming psychic wave, destroying it. After surrounding his fist in flames, Tyranitar swung his arm at the incoming Iron tail. The two moves clashed and cancelled each other out. All four Pokémon returned to their respective trainers.

"Tauros use Wild charge on Aegislash!" Shouted Ash.

"Sylveon use Swift on Tyranitar!" Commanded Serena. Tauros surrounded himself in electricity as he charged at Aegislash. Sylveon created a bunch of glowing-never-miss-stars around herself then fired the attack at Tyranitar.

"Aegislash use Shadow claw to stop Tauros!" Instructed Sawyer.

"Tyranitar use Stone edge on Sylveon!" Ordered Alain.

Creating a dark purple claw at the end of his blade Aegislash slashed at Tauros, but unfortunately, Sawyer forgot for that brief moment that ghost type moves didn't work on normal types like Tauros. The claw went right through Tauros. Once he was hit by the electic type move, Aegislash fainted from the attack. Tyranitar sent a storm of sharp pointed rocks at Sylveon. It destroyed the stars and then collided with the small fairy type's body. Sylveon fell to the ground unable to continue. "

"Sylveon and Aegislash are unable to battle!" Declared the referee. Sawyer and Serena recalled their Pokémon.

"Delphox I choose you!" Said Serena sending out the fire and psychic Kalos starter.

"Sceptile I choose you!" Said Sawyer sending out the grass typed Hoenn starter. Sceptile tugged at the scarf around his neck that held his mega stone.

Suddenly the field began to change. The trees all retracted into the ground and then a mountain about thirty feet tall was jutting out of the field. Tauros, Tyranitar, Delphox, and Sceptile had to steady themselves to prevent themselves from falling down the new mountain. Ash realized that with the fainting of Sylveon and Aegislash that meant each side now had six pokemon fainted and six Pokémon remainging, so the field had switched.

"Tauros use Take down on Tyranitar!" Ordered Ash.

"Delphox use Dazzeling gleam!" Commanded Serena. Tauros started glowing as he charged at Tyranitar while Delphox fired the powerful fairy type move at both enemy Pokémon.

"Sceptile use Dragon claw to gaurd!" Instructed Sawyer.

"Tyranitar use Ice punch to counter!" Shouted Alain.

Sceptile dreaded a set of Dragon claws and used them to guard himself from the fairy type move. Tyranitar swung his fist at Tauros which was glowing an almost white shade of blue. The punch collided. At first it was a stalemate, but when Dazzeling gleam struck Tyranitar, the dark type lost his footing and then was knocked back Tauros's Take down.

"Tauros lets end this now, use Fissure on Tyranitar!" Shouted Ash deciding to take a gamble.

"Delphox use Fire blast on Sceptile!" Ordered Serena. Tauros stomped the ground causing the ground type move to head directly towards Tyranitar while Delphox fired the incredibly powerful fire type move at Sceptile.

"Sceptile destroy the Fire blast with Leaf storm!" Commanded Sawyer.

"Tyranitar fire your Dark pulse at Tauros and don't hold anything back!" Instructed Alain. Sceptile fired the powerful storm of leaves from his tail straight at the fire type move.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 767 25
If u think this is any of ash betrayed story then it isn't. This is the ending I want to have for Pokémon(2019)/Journeys. This also an Amourshipping...
3.1K 23 4
How to be a Pokemon-Harem Master "Alright then, I think we should make it really special, and not like the honeymoon where we all had at him, at the...
22K 276 15
(If you're not reading this on Wattpad, you're reading an illegal copyright version of it) Ash is having a tough time with finding motivation to cont...
14.4K 324 19
After Leaving everything back in Kalos, Ash worries about the decisions he had made that day. " I regret Everything" He always says to himself. Ash h...