Not Broken Just Unfinished

By DaieniajahCarter

"Maliya your beautiful . You deserve the world." Brandon whispered into my ears. I Stared into his eyes "your... More

From the start.
Guarded
My Own
Odyssey
Lust or Love
Open Wounds
Biggest mistake
No love lost, No love found
Stalking you
Get to you
Forever โœจ
Wasted ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Timer๐Ÿคซ
Can not save me?
Can I Holla at you
Tired of living with demons because their always inviting more.
Not Mine
Hush now
At the end of the day , I know im riding alone...
๐Ÿ‘‘Rivals ๐Ÿ‘‘
Beautiful Scars
Reflection
Blunt ๐Ÿ”Š
Part 2: Satan's Playpen
BerZerk
Pills & Potions
Lucid Dreaming
Push
I cant do this anymore
Broken clocks
Naked
The remedy for a broken heart
Lights Please
Damn.
Broken Mirror
Thugger
You did what you did , I felt what i felt, It is what it is !
Confidental
Trap Royalty
Black Cinderella
One of a kind
I will
Gonna love me
Pretty little fears
Butterfly effect
Private property
Complicated

Forever ever...

1.3K 46 0
By DaieniajahCarter

Cairo POV

I stared at Storme's best friend Treylin swallow my dick. It's not that she wasn't good because shawty was definitely giving me elite spits ,but i was just thinking about a baby growing inside of storme... My baby..
My ears began ringing as i felt a crazy amount of pressure in the back of my head. Treylin jumped back.

I turned seeing Storme wjth tears streaming down her face.
"Bro chill" treylin screeched scrambling to her feet wiping her face.
Storme stared at me crying then smiled. "Y'all can fucking have each other. Y'all ain't worth shit anyway" she spat before leaving the room. Treylin ran out her room yelling in spanish at her siblings who must've let storme in .

I caught up to Storme grabbing her arm "I'm not going to tell you I'm sorry because it's a line of bull shit ,but I'm in the wrong I knew how you was rocking with shawty. I crossed a line but how you been" I asked trying to ask about the baby situation without really asking. It hurt my feelings to see Storme standing in front of me fighting tears nibbling on her soft pink lips.
I rubbed her cheeks trying to wipe her tears. She stared into my eyes she tried to speak but nothing came out. I kissed her lips more passionate than i ever kissed anyone else she pulled away.
"I wish this was real"she whispered burying her face into my chest. I stood still confused to why i just did that.

I hurt to see Storme walk away "are you pregnant" i yelled. She turned shook her head no then kept going.
I took a deep breath before my eyes began to water. I just texted dj asking if he was at the crib I just wanted to go to sleep. I can't fucking wait for this summer to be over.

Jeremih POV

I thought about just killing Maliya when she untied me ,but once i was free I couldn't I don't know why ... Her warm hands grazed over my fresh wounds. Being with her there took me back in time. Within 16 years of us being apart she hadn't changed at all even after having 3 more kids she's still the girl that came to live with me..
"I'm going to numb your arms now. It might sting" she began to rip open needles , putting on medical gloves a smirk crept onto my face seeing her pull her hair into a tight ponytail. I stared into her dark eyes as I felt my muscles tense then suddenly relax. She began pulling my flesh together with thread but I couldn't feel.

"You've gotten good at .... this" i mumbled feeling a little drowsy. "I have 4 rambunctious sons. Hospitals take all day so i made it my business to get a nursing degree. That way the hospital comes to them" she mumbled grabbing gauze.
"So let me guess you reached out to Cairo and he shot you down??" She chuckled I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"Yeah he's a rude fucker" i scoffed. "I wonder who he got that from.." she snapped. "Still feisty i see." I licked my lips her body curvy as ever. I keep being thrown into the past thinking about our first kiss , the time we spent together, shit I've even chased down her weird ass step daddy for her.
"Done" she smiled beginning to wrap my arm up covering the stitches.
"I still love you. I never stopped." I mumbled. Maliya nodded continuing on cleaning.
"Did you hear me." I asked grabbing her arm. "I heard you loud and clear . i have love for you. Without you I would've never met Cairo. Probably would've met Mateo in a whole different way. My life this life I've created for myself after you tore me apart wouldn't exist." She sighed.

"This life you created?? Bruh this was supposed to be us me and you. Those 3 boys that you had we're supposed to be mine. I was supposed to raise a family with you not Mateo. You ran off to get back at me. You got married to get back at me for getting Noelle pregnant. For giving her what you wanted" I felt relieved letting that out.

Tears fell from her eyes. "No I didn't run off because of any of that. I left you because you allowed someone you didn't know to not only come into your home but abuse OUR child. You let her darken his light I have been fighting like hell for the last 16 years to get him where he's supposed to be. You abandoning him broke him in so many ways he didn't smile the same. He was never the same after that. His biological mother & father left him!! LEFT HIM FOR REASONS THAT ARENT REAL. You made him feel as if he wasn't worth it. You picked a bitch over your flesh & blood. That off the top lemme know exactly what type of man you we're without even factoring in what you've done to me.I got married because I am in love with Mateo Williams & Every single day for the past 16 years I've gotten to wake up & go to sleep next to the love of my life. I get to fall deeper in love every single day i get to watch him be a father to my children even care for the one that don't belong to him. Even to your son he will die for Cairo and Cairo isn't even his. That's why i married him not on the account of you and that dusty bitch having a child." She snapped.

I grabbed her cheeks planting my lips against hers.

Harmony POV

Ever since I've told my mother I was pregnant she's constantly texting and calling . When I told Cortez I expected him to lose it but he said i know & kept playing the game. When i asked him how he knew he came out and said. I didn't wear a condom , I purposely didn't pull out.

"Morning baby" Cortez yawned turning to face me I smiled seeing him. "Don't tell me morning and you haven't even brushed your teeth." I joked. "Girl we go through this every morning I was talking to my child not you sis." He laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Sayless" I fake cried. He popped my thigh "Get cho ass up don't we have a doctors appointment." He turned the clock for me to see to see it was 8:45 in the morning.
"We don't have to go I'm only 7 weeks all we're going to do is listen for a heartbeat and get put on prenatal pills." I complained. "Get up brah. Plus we got things to do" he mumbled pulling up His pants. I still laid in bed with my arms folded.
"I'll get you some donuts on the way" he whispered into my ear. I smiled jumping up & beginning to get ready.
I laughed seeing Cortez leg beginning to bounce with anticipation. "You nervous" I softly asked. His eyes fluttered around the doctors office it looks as if a baby store threw up in there. Everything bright pink & blue.
"Yea this is our first baby. So many things it's amazing & overwhelming at the same time." He sighed . Before I could comment the doctor came in "Hello sorry to keep you waiting i know you are ready to get started. Please lay down." She stated before lifting up my shirt getting straight to it.
I fought to be a big girl but as soon as i heard my baby's heartbeat I couldn't fight my smile. Cortez began to cry and kiss my forehead. "The baby has a strong heartbeat." The doctor smiled but that slowly faded she began moving the machine around more. "Yo everything is alright?" Cortez asked noticing her change in expression. We found out why she looked like that when we heard a faint heartbeat alot farther away from the first one.
"Congratulations your having twins but uh this baby heart beat speed is a little alarming so we're going to start some test." She stated.
It was a quiet elevator ride down to get my blood drawn. "Everything is going to be fine" Cortez said wrapping his arms around me.
Mylise POV

I sat in Deondre's bed just staring at the ceiling. It felt different I'm not sure if it's because I've been staying over here for a few weeks now but he hasn't tried to have sex with me or anything.
My heart fluttered feeling him roll over & pull me into his chest I took a deep breathe in just falling deeper into his trance.
"Morning lise" he mumbled. "Morning dre" I giggled. "Call your mother" he yawned looking at my phone.

17 missed calls from momma 🥰☀️

I rolled my eyes "Dre don't start" i whined. "Brah fucking call your mother. She cares about you" he snapped. I'm afraid to talk to my momma mainly because I've been beyond disrespectful & i already know when i get within arms reach of her she's going to beat my ass ,but nothing hurts more than being disrespectful to your mother.
I was knocked outta my thoughts by him tossing me my phone.
I hesitated before hitting call.

Phone dialing Momma🥰☀️

Maliya: Mylise where are you

Mylise: I'm okay

Maliya : I'm glad your okay but you won't be once i strangle you. Now little girl where you at because your father is already on his way. I knew sending y'all to Chicago would be a motherfucking issue dexter telling me he hasn't seen yall. Is cairo with you too.? Put your brandon on the phone.

Mylise: I want to stay with my father...

Maliya: Mylise your father is on the way to get you.

Mylise: No, I'm staying with MY father. I saw my birth certificate y'all lied to me.
Maliya: Your bringing your ass home.
Call ended
Storme POV
I tried my hardest to ignore Treylin in class today but she's been bragging for weeks about how good Cairo dick was and all that extra shit when i know for a fact he didn't fuck she just sucked.
Plus it was almost the end of class I just wanted to go home do my chores & sleep.
"Les devoirs sont pages 4-17. Rappelez-vous que les finales sont à venir et passez une bonne journée" (Homework are pages 4-17 . Class remember finals are coming up study & have a nice day )

I started my homework because kyrell was picking me up & like always he's late.
"Your not allowed to come to my house anymore" Treylin said like I really give a fuck.
"You can stop hitting Cairo up too because we date now" she said with a smirk .
"BITCH DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FUCK??! Cause I really don't. Fuck you & him. Fucking cum bucket." I snapped. "You weren't shit to me anyway just another fuck person in my way as always" I mumbled pushing past her. It hurt for her to throw our friendship away over a nigga but it is what it is.
I mentally cursed myself out in the bathroom because i lost control again & let that hoodrat piss me off.

I splashed some water on my face I rolled my eyes looking into the mirror the bags under my eyes were dark.
I changed out of my uniform into my black nike sweat pants a black sports bra & the matching hoodie it worked out because I already had on my all black uptowns.

"Wassup Scrub" kyrell asked once i got into the car. "Nothing really just ready to go home." I mumbled putting my head back. "Yeahhh about that we're going to go home you needa get dressed wash up all of that because we're meeting up with my fiancée & her kids to get y'all to know each other . Plus we needa discuss this move." He said. "I guess i can share my room" I mumbled.

"We're moving to baton rouge.." he stated. I just shrugged ain't shit left for me in Chicago anyway.

Sienna POV

"Sienna" Dj mom yelled from the bottom of the steps. I mentally rolled my eyes getting outta his warm bear hug . "Why you getting up it's early as hell" he sleepily mumbled. "Your mother" I snapped, it's very nice of his mom to let me stay with them we're moving in the next couple days. It's just that sis calls me for everything when i say everything EVERYTHING. She makes me cook with her and help her clean I've been packing up parts of the house.

"Yes Ms. Harris" I smiled. "You needa get up and get dressed. We got things to handle & if your moving with us you need social security cards and all that." She stated. A chill crept up my spine i nodded slowly going back up the stairs slowly closing dj bedroom door.
I search through my bag of clothes realizing everything in there i already wore twice .
"My sister room is down the hall go get a pair of jeans. Dj said getting me one of his shirts & looking through his old shoes.
I felt scared walking to his sister room. I know they're saying she moved a few days ago and probably wouldn't come back to live it's just what i heard of her ion want any smoke.

I slowly open the door and flipped the switch lights turned on just it was lights that usually would be around a Christmas tree. Hanging from them were pictures of her, Dj, Ms. Harris & their dad. It was so pretty I fumbled around for a moment before grabbing a random pair and making my way back to Dj.
I quickly washed up brushing my teeth while in the shower. I smiled seeing the outfit Dj put together.

Sienna's Outfit

"Little girl we have things to do let's go" Ms. Harris yelled from the other side of the door i quickly threw my hair into a messy bun got dressed. I sat in the living room waiting for Ms. Harris to finish getting ready I love how she was just rushing me & she's not even ready.

I tensed up watch Dj dad stumble into the house. He smelled like straight liquor it burned my chest to inhale.
Ms. Harris rolled her eyes coming down the steps looking good as hell.

Aaliyah outfit

"I see Dj helped you out some. That's good can't be going out with me looking any type of way." She said I didn't know if she meant it as a joke or not but I smiled. His dad just stared at her as we made our way out.

"We need to get your social security card a copy of your birth certificate and all of that." Mr. Harris said
I fumbled with my seatbelt a little bit "you ran away" she sighed.
I nodded slowly
"Who's your parents names" she asked pulling out her phone.

"Jeremih & Noelle Perez" i said knowing she'll probably bring me home.

She stared at me & shook her head. "I knew you reminded me of someone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 1.5K 79
Harry Potter x female reader ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
1.1M 62.7K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
96.6K 3.7K 39
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
216K 10.3K 57
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...