Delicious Rose

By AmberMerryQ

When 21 year old Rose Harrington catches her fiance in bed with one of her best friends, her life spirals out... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
P R O L O G U E
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Epilogue
Authors Note

26

55.5K 1.4K 35
By AmberMerryQ

Rose

Throughout the week, Emily has made it her personal mission to piss me off. I do not trust her intentions, as happy as she may be now, she's apparently dating Nick. I believe she has some unfinished business to handle, me.

Luca and I have never gotten on so well, he's been round mine almost every night. Chloe has started to warm up to the idea that Luca and I are dating? In a relationship? I haven't got a clue. All I know is that we are exclusive. Which scares the crap out of me, I never thought I would feel like this ever again.

The feeling of fancying the hell out of someone, or maybe even more. I'm not so sure yet on how I feel, I just know that I don't want this to end, I feel happy, finally.

"Slut." Emily's voice appears behind me as I slam into the wall, I turn to face her but she's already strutting down the corridor towards the lifts. I roll my right shoulder trying to ignore the shooting pain. Fucking bitch.

Finally, five thirty arrives and I'm ready to leave this bloody office for today, the weekend has come around so fast and I need a break from Emily's knocking about. Trying to keep my calm and not rip her head off is killing me, but I cannot jeopardise losing my job over her pathetic games.

"Hello gorgeous." I look up from my desk to see Luca leaning down, his white t-shirt hugging him tight, black skinny jeans, his hair flopping over his eyes slightly. I stand up, pulling his T-shirt towards me he takes hold of my waist and pressing his lips against mine.

"You're both disgusting." Her bloody voice rips through my happiness, I pull away from Luca to glare at the evil bitch leaning on my desk, her face full of amusement.

"Shove it Emily." Luca growls at her, I roll my eyes whilst picking up my handbag. Luca's hand held out for me to take, his warm fingers intertwine with mine as he pulls me out of the office and into the lift.

"How many times has she shoved into you today then?" He raises his eyebrows, I slap his arm before giggling myself.

"Fuck off it's not funny, at least five times, I'm starting to bruise." I rub my sore arm, making him laugh even more.

"A new record, yesterday it was four." He laughs a genuine laugh, I stand on my tiptoes glaring into his beautiful blue eyes. He holds his own staring back at me; his fingers come up to pinch my chin holding my face in place.

"You are so gorgeous." He pulls my face closer pecking my lips hard, my stomach flops and my back tingles at the contact.

"I guess you're not so bad either." I wink at him as the lift door opens and I walk out first, leaving him open mouthed.

"Baby I know you don't think that." Catching up with me and taking hold of my hand, with a big smile on his face.

"Of course, I do." I smirk up at him, god I don't think that at all, he is honestly the most beautiful person I have ever seen, I almost believe he knows it to.

On the drive home I can't help but think about Emily, as much as I want to kill her, I can see why she hates me. I pity her, she's just being super childish, like she wants me to retaliate and lose my job. It wouldn't surprise me.

"Can we pop into Tesco please? I need some fags." Luca parks his car in the flat car park and I jump out with him, reaching over and wrapping his arm around waist we walk towards Tesco express.

"I'll be outside." I stop in front of the shop lifting my fag packet, hinting that I'm going to have a smoke. He kisses my forehead before stepping into the busy shop.

Lighting it, I inhale the strong chemicals and blowing the grey smoke into the air, taking a deep breath I feel better instantly. Today with Emily has just been a nightmare. I study the shop through the glass doors, I can't see Luca and he's probably in the sweet section or grabbing some beers for tonight.

"Hello gorgeous, could I pinch a cig?" I turn around and come face to face with a man in his late forties, curly brown hair reminding me of Wayne.

"Um y-yeah sure." I stutter as I pick out a fag from my packet and pass it to him, I lend him my lighter and watch as he lights the end. Smoke blocking his face from my view as he passes my lighter back to me.

"Why is a pretty thing like you out here alone?" He keeps his eyes on me, trying my hardest not to shiver as he traces my body with his disgusting eyes.

"I'm not alone, my boyfriend's inside." I point towards Tesco hoping he will leave at the word boyfriend.

"He is one lucky fucker." He whistles to himself before inhaling more smoke from his cigarette.

"Thanks?" I give him a questioning look, feeling more uncomfortable by the second, his eyes still watching me with so much intensity. I don't want to know what he's thinking about, I take a few steps back.
Bringing my fag to my lips I face away from him, hoping he gets the hint and jogs on. Hurry up Luca.

"Where is this boyfriend of yours then baby girl?" I jump out of my skin as I feel the man's breath on my neck. I turn around ready to drop kick him in the balls.

"Get the fuck away from me." I scowl at this disgusting human, he chuckles at me, taking a step closer. I look around at the people passing by, but no one is taking any notice of the creepy man cornering a young girl.

"How have I never seen such a beautiful girl like you around here before?" He takes another step closer to me, my fist balling by my side ready to swing into his twitching jaw.

"You really need to get away from me." I growl as he corners me against the wall, Luca needs to step out of the shop right now.

"I can't do that now princess, I'm trapped in your spell." He smirks at me, his voice coated in lust and amusement.

"Please." I whimper trying to calm my racing heart as his hot breath fans my face, stinking off smoke and whisky. Of course, he's a drunk. I turn my face to the left at the same time Luca walks out of Tesco, his eyes piercing into mine with pure rage and horror. Running over and grabbing the man by the throat he slams him against the wall next to me.

"Get your slimy body away from my girl!" Luca holds the man's t-shirt, his eyes bloodshot and jaw clenched.

"I'm guessing you're the boyfriend?" The man laughs in Luca's face. Uh oh.

"God damn right I fucking am! What the fuck were you doing?!" Luca's putting more of his body weight against the man. People walking by begin to stop and watch, out of pure curiosity or for their vulgar entertainment.

"You are one lucky son of a bitch." The man slurs, I winch at his words but also panic as Luca's face reddens. If the man doesn't shut up, I'm worried Luca may kill him.

"Get the fuck out of here before I break your jaw." Luca spits at him before slamming him against the wall one more time, Luca walks over to me taking my hand and pulling me far away from the drunk.

Once we arrive back at his car I'm gently pushed against the door, his soft hands cupping my face gently. "Are you okay baby?" His face flooding with concern, I nod my head standing on my tiptoes. He rests his forehead against mine; I close my eyes trying to calm down my rapid heartbeat. Everything about that incident was too familiar, I haven't felt like that in years and I believe Luca knows that to.

"When I saw him pressing up against you, I wanted to snap his neck, remembering what you've been through, I'm so sorry." He whimpers honest words. I look up into his topaz eyes, trying not to let any tears fall.

"Thank you." Is all I can manage, really trying to not think about it. My hands shaking by my sides, remembering how Wayne once had his body against mine, many, many times.

"Everything's okay now, I'm here." He kisses my temple before opening the car and grabbing his bag ready to spend the night.

"Hey girl you ok? You seem shaken?" Darcy jumps up onto the kitchen stool opposite me and Luca. Placing our food in front of us.

"Yeah, just some creep trying it on with me earlier." I fake a laugh. Wanting to make light of the situation.

"Ew gross." She pulls a face before relaxing and placing her hand on top of mine, her lips form into a soft smile but her eyes tell me more.

"I could've killed him." Luca spits, I chuckle before looking up at him. His smile gentle and beautiful, my stomach flips at the sight of him looking down at me.

"I don't doubt that for a second." Darcy laughs, picking up her pizza slice.

"Where's Chloe?" I ask, trying to change the topic. Watching her bite into her pizza, I hold back a laugh as tomato sauce drops onto her white top. She grabs a napkin, trying to wipe it off but instead making it worse.

"Why am I so fucking messy? And I think she's with Daniel." I nod slightly, this is what I think is unfair, she can do whatever she pleases with my brother, but I can't be near Luca without her calling me a slut. Hypocrite.

"Does she really like him then?" Luca asks Darcy, I watch him in awe as he pops a chip into his mouth.

"She's been in love with the boy for like ten years, I hope to god he likes her as well." Darcy answers him, I feel sad for Chloe. I don't know if he does, from what I heard that one time whilst hiding under Luca's bed, that he was meeting a girl. Luca's eyes meet mine and I can tell he knows stuff that Chloe wouldn't like to know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 98.8K 191
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. πŸ”₯** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
295K 10.9K 76
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
2.7M 60.3K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
332K 19.7K 44
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...