Call Me Weird (ImmortalHD and...

By alexsfaye

16 year old Sparky is both ecstatic and nervous to start a new year at a new school. She is incredibly joyed... More

Call Me Weird (ImmortalHD and GoldenBlackHawk Love Triangle Fanfiction)
2) Introductions
3) Kevin is so cute
4) Hey I Just Met You
5) Chat Groups and Coffee Dates
6) Coffee With Kevin, Movies With Friends
7) The Date
8) Official
8.5) Aleks
9) BF GF
Author's Note
10) Bondtouch
10) Finally omfg
11) Complications
12.1) 1-4-3
12.5) Sparky
13) Running
14) Wtf
15) Ugh, Tears!
16) Suspicion
UPDATE!!! :3
17) Cracked Phones
New book!
Updates Book
18. Explanations
18.5) Explanations
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
19. Texts
Impoooortant
Oh God
20. Calling Back
21. Kevin's Here
22. Knew It
23. End
Final Author's Note

Bonus Chapter

330 19 51
By alexsfaye

Sparky's jaw hit the ground. Almost literally; she tripped over her navy blue and pink Vans and scraped her chin.

In front of her stood Aleks, in his black v-neck sweatshirt, dark skinny jeans, and all white Vans, an arm around his waist.

Well, to be more specific, Kevin's arm around his waist. He wore a dark green shirt, dark jeans and red sneakers. They both had a wary and nervous expression.

Kevin spoke first.

"Sparky. I know you've been cheating on me with Aleks, but I have something to say."

Aleks sniffed and shuffled closer to Kevin. Kevin's arm around his waist tightened.

"I've been cheating on you, too. With Aleks."

Sparky gasped, and Aleks closed his eyes. What kind of game were they playing?

"What kind of game are you two playing??"

Suddenly, Aleks started laughing. Badboy Aleks, Aleks who never showed emotion, Aleks who claimed he loved Sparky, laughed.

"Damn, you're stupid. It was all just a joke. You're stupid. Me and Kevin are in love!"

Sparky felt like crying, but she was too shocked to do anything but stare at them.

Kevin leaned down and pecked Aleks' lips.

"C'mon, babe. Let's leave her alone."

Aleks snorted.

"'Kay."

Sparky watched them from behind, as their figures turned into black silhouettes against a beautiful orange and yellow sunset.

She smiled; at least they were happy together.

Now, there was just the matter of her darn scraped chin.

//

You guys have no idea how badly I wanted to officially end the book like this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 378 24
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- ✧ Cover art is mine, all writing in this book is mine. Please DO NOT steal! ✧ ⁠ ⁠✿ ~ This writing is only on Wattpad...
278 16 6
Nolan thought that he had already conquered his demons when he had fought Gabe and won. Now, though... Now he was starting to learn that it took more...
193K 5.4K 61
Josephine Pryce will do anything to get out of Lakeville even if it means simply tutoring her arch-nemesis Flynn Cauley. Except when it comes to him...
15K 517 10
𝘈 𝘗𝘶𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘴: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘞𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 [Completed] ➝ You, aka [Name], were the daughter of one of the twelve danc...