Violated: What's a Happy Endi...

By AmbrosaNorthR

Tweek has had possibly the worst possible life. He has been Raped, Assaulted, Kidnapped, Abused, And has been... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
CHAPTER 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Chapter 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
23
Part 24
Part 25
26
27
28
29 - step one
30 - Step Two
31- Step three
32 - Step four
Epilouge
About the Author

33 - Step Five (The final step)

2.5K 65 100
By AmbrosaNorthR

(It may seem kind of rushed in the begining, but that's because a lot of speech later in the chapter) 

"He's coming around," I heard a distant voice say. 

"Finally, is he okay?" I heard another say as I started to slowly open my eyes. 

"Wh-what happened?" I asked quietly. 

"Well, what we are assuming is you got overwhelmed with stress and all, our arguing probably wasn't helping, and it caused you to faint," I heard a third voice, which I recognized as Red's, answer and I tried to sit up. 

"Take it easy," I heard Mike's voice say and I realized I was on his lap. 

He helped me sit up and I rested against him. 

"Here," Bebe said, handing me a water. 

"What time is it?" I asked, noticing how it was noticeably darker than I remember outside. 

"Near nine. You've been out a couple hours actually. We have gone out a few time to try and find Craig, but we couldn't find him. He wouldn't answer his phone either, none of the guys would," Red said and I shot up straight, almost immediately regretting it since I had a headache. 

"Relax, We'll help you find him. We can tell them that there was an argument near you and you were dragged in making you stressed and pass out," Mike said and I nodded before drinking some of the water. 

"We are sorry Tweek, we shouldn't have lost our temper like that," They said and I nodded. 

"It's fine, I-I've just been panicking. I-It's not your fault," I said and they nodded. 

"Now the park closes in about an hour so we have to find Craig and the guys fast," They said and I nodded. 

"Are we just forgetting the whole Spook house?" I asked and they shrugged. 

"What do you want to do?" They asked in unison, slightly creeping me out. 

"W-well... I could try and just sk-skip to the Ferris Wheel?" I said in a questioning tone and they nodded. 

"Now easily stand up, We've got to find them fast," They said and I nodded. 

Bebe and Red both held their hands out to me and I grabbed them and let them slowly pull me up while Mike pushed my back slightly. 

"Let's check that tent where Claire, that red haired girl, works. She might b-be there and she'll probably know where they went," I said and they nodded. 

~

"I haven't seen them. They seemed worried when I left, but I assumed that there was just a long line. They probably checked the bathrooms, have you tried checking your phone?" she asked after we told her what happened and I shook my head. 

"They won't answer their calls and mine is dead," I said and she sighed. 

"Je dois aller faire quelque chose, je serai de retour (I've got something to do, I'll be right back)" she said to the lady in the chair who nodded with a smile. 

We left the tent and decided to stick together since it was easier. 

It took us a while but we soon found them sitting on a bench near the Ferris Wheel. 

Their backs were to us, but I recognized Craig's hat and the many Prizes Token won for Clyde. 

I shooed the girls and Mike away before quietly sneaking up behind them. 

"He is probably fine, It's not that big of a deal. He could have gotten lost, but I doubt he is harmed or anything," I heard Token said and Both Craig and Clyde looked ready to Cry, well Clyde was actually Crying. 

"He could be hurt Token! Tweek doesn't like big, crowded areas either! How are you so calm?" Craig exclaimed and I smiled at how worried he was over me. 

"He is fine, just breath," Token said and Clyde let out a sob. 

"He could be dead! We are terrible friends!" He cried and I let out a silent sigh. 

"You know, I think terrible isn't the right word. The word you are looking for is amazing although overly worried could work as well," I said with a smile, making all three of them jump and turn around. 

Before I knew it all three of them jumped over the bench and tackled me. 

"I was so worried! Are you okay? Where have you been? I'm so sorry for whatever we did!" Clyde Cried making me chuckled. 

"I  g-gotta breath guys," I said and they quickly got off of me. 

"Where did you go? You had us worried sick! It's been hours!" Craig said anger laced in his voice and expression making me flinch. 

"I-I fainted... Th-there was an argument and they tried to drag m-me into it," I tried to explain but it came out very stuttered and quiet. 

"Holy shit! Are you okay?" Token asked and I nodded. 

"Y-yeah, Mike, Bebe, and Red were nearby. They carried me to a shady area and watched over m-me while I was out. Th-they said they tried finding and calling you guys, but you wouldn't pick up," I said and Craig growled, making me flinch again. 

"Sorry," he said but his tone was still full of anger. 

I nodded and they smiled. 

"Well, they are closing soon, Ferris Wheel?" Clyde asked Token hesitantly. 

"Sure, you guys wanna ride just you two or all four of us?" Token asked and Clyde looked a little disappointed so I sighed. 

I gently hit Craig's arm and gestured towards Clyde. 

"By ourselves. I need to talk to Tweek anyway," he said and they nodded and we got in line. 

After we got in the cart, Token and Clyde in the one before ours, it was pretty awkward. I didn't know if I should say anything, and if I should, what would I say? I'm pretty sure Craig was thinking the same because he stared at his feet and fidgeted with his fingers. 

"Tweek, can I ask you a question?" Craig asked, finally breaking the awkward silence, and I nodded. 

"Do you remember when we first met? I called you Twink and told they guys your name was Twink," He asked and I nodded with a frown. 

"Yeah... why?" I asked and he sighed. 

"Why didn't you ever correct me?" he asked and I shrugged. 

"I was scarred I guess," I said and he looked upset. 

"Why?" He asked and I shrugged. 

"Have I ever told you about my past schools and stuff?" I asked and he thought for a second before shaking his head. 

"Not really. We know you were bullied a bit but that's it," he said and I nodded. 

"When people give you nicknames, no matter what it is, you a-always respond. Y-you don't correct them, y-you never show signs of d-disliking the name, a-and no matter w-what, you always r-respond," I explained an he gave me a worried expression. 

"You know I honestly thought it was your name, Twink that is. I misheard and wasn't paying attention," he said and I nodded. 

"Wh-what about spaz?" I accidentally said and he sighed. 

"I... I wanted to keep my distance. You seemed to get close to everyone, including Cartman. I guess I thought if I kept a fearful look you'd stay away. we saw how that worked out," he said with a small chuckle and I sighed. 

"Why?" I asked and he frowned. 

"I don't know. Protective instincts I guess," he said with a shrug and I nodded, not sure if he meant protecting himself or me. 

"What about that guy you were with at the cafe? I think his name was Bill, who was he?" he asked and I shrugged. 

"My social worker, he is sort of like my father/brother figure to me," I said and he seemed relieved. 

"And Mike?" he asked and I nodded. 

"We've been best friends since we first met really. We lost contact for a while, but when Bill came by that time in the sh-shop he gave me Mike's number," I said and he nodded. 

"Tweek, I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but this is the last I promise," he said and I nodded. 

"When you found out about... well my dad... and what I do... you didn't question any of it. you didn't question why he did it, why I did what I do; you didn't ask for me to stop. You didn't do anything really... why?" he asked and his tone showed he was slightly hurt by my previous actions. 

"I didn't question why because I knew why. Your father b-beats you and you do what you do to keep you in reality; it helps you cope with it and reminds you that everything he calls or tells you isn't true," I said quietly and he nodded. 

"I didn't tell you to stop because of that-" 

"So you were okay with me trying to... kill myself?" He hesitantly asked and I shook my head. 

"No, you are trying to. The cuts that were recent weren't deep enough to be capable of that. They were deep enough to scar and cause enough pain to help though," I explained and he nodded. 

"How do you-" 

"I do it..." I quickly interupt him. He was silent for a second, his face shocked and I was ready for him to yell at me. 

"But you don't have-"

"My upper leg. Easier to hide," I cut him off again and he looked at me shocked again. 

"Were you bullied that bad?" he asked and I shrugged. 

"It wasn't just the bullying," I said and he slowly got up from his seat across from mine, careful not to shake the cart, and moved around the center pole to sit next to me. 

He gently wrapped his arms around me, causing me to slightly flinch, and rested his chin on my head. 

"Do you still-" this time he cut himself off. 

"Not recently," I said and I felt him relax a bit. 

"That's good," he said and I smiled. 

"Thanks," I muttered and he gently kissed the top of my head, making me blush. 

"Anytime," he said and rested his head on mine with his arm on my shoulders. 

We were silent from then on. It wasn't awkward though. I noticed Clyde and Token look over at our cart. Let's just Say they both may or may not be dead now. (I literally just heard a loud pitch scream once they looked away and I've seen no sign of them sense) 

When we finally stopped it was at the top and I sighed. 

"Damn, this view is amazing. Don't you think?" Craig asked, standing up and looking over the edge of the cart. I nodded at his change of subject and carefully looked over the cart.

My eyes widened as I realized how far up we were. Maybe this wasn't the best idea.

I looked back at the inside of the round cart and took a deep breath. 

"Yeah, but heights aren't really my thing so I'mma just stay here," I said and he chuckled. 

The vibe around us started to get awkward again and I took a deep breath. 

"Craig I... I need to tell you something," I said and he shook his head. 

"First, I need to tell you something while I can," he said and I nodded. 

He sat back down next to me and took a deep breath before looking me in the eyes. 

"I love you," he said quickly and I stared at him dumbstruck. 

"Wh-what?" I asked and he nodded. 

"I love everything about you, from the way you are a natural musician to your adorable stutter. I love how you care about everyone else before yourself, even if they are assholes. I love how beautiful your eyes are, when they're that emerald green to the bright sky blue that they change to. I love your smile, the smile you show Bill and Mike. It hurts that you never smile as brightly towards me. I love all of your amazing talents and your beautiful flaws. 

I love how understanding you are and I love how you know when to push someone to do or say something and when not to. I love easily you can read people and how observant you are. I could go on for hours over how much I love you and we've only known each other for nearly two months and It's felt like I've known you my entire life. 

I love you Tweek whatever your middle and last name is and I am so scared. I am scared to lose you, I'm scared to hurt you, I'm scared you'll hurt me, I'm scared I'll mess up, I'm scared that this is all a dream and I'll wake up to my normal, shitty life without you. I'm scared of so much and I don't know if it's normal to be this scared when in love but I am. I love you so much it hurts, it scares me, it is honestly torture, but it is so worth it. 

You could reject me now and I'd be okay, I would have spent the last two months with the most amazing person I've ever met. I don't think anyone will ever fit in my arms like you and I doubt I'll ever find someone with a brighter smile or the most beautiful eyes that always tell a different story, or find someone who can be so perfect. I doubt I'll ever be able to replace you and I'll never intend to. 

I love you to the moon and back, and then some. I love you more than you can imagine," he finally stopped and I was frozen. 

Craig... Craig mother fucking Tucker loves me! He fucking loves me! Wait... how do you react to a confession? (I honestly have no clue) Do I just say I love him too? 

What if it comes off to simple compared to what he just said? He could think I'm just pitying him. 

"JUST KISS HIM LIKE WE PLANED!" I heard a voice call out, snapping me out of my trans. It seemed to shock Craig too as we both turned around and in the cart behind us had Red, Mike, Claire, Token, Bebe, and Clyde in it. 

"How'd you two get back there?" Craig asked just as confused as I. 

"While you two were cuddling we got off and the dude let us switch. If you paid any attention you would know," Clyde shouted and I rolled my eyes. 

"Like I said! IT WOULD ALL WORK OUT! JUST KISS HIM!" Mike and Bebe shouted in unison making the rest of them laugh. 

"SAME PLAN BUT HE DID THE CONFESSING PART!" Red then shouted and I smiled at her as they gave me a thumbs up. 

"Wait... what plan?" Craig asked and I blushed a bit. 

"You see... when I've been with Red and them I kind of... been planing to... confess to you..." I admitted nervously and I heard Claire groan. 

"Il suffit de dire «je t'aime» et de l'embrasser!  (Just say 'I love you' and kiss him!)" Claire shouted and I laughed a bit. 

"Je t'aime assui, Craig," I said with a small smile and he cocked his head in confusion. 

If he pushes me out of this cart or beats the shit out of me I will literally kill everyone in the cart behind me. 

I stood on my toes and wrapped my arms around his shoulders and gently pressed my lips against his. It took a second but he kissed back as he placed his hands on my waist. 

For that moment it was as if it was a movie. The world around us disappeared and we barely noticed the squeels of joy in the cart beneath ours, or the fireworks that seemed to go off in perfect timing, or the movement of the cart as the ride started to move. It was just us. 

As we pulled away we could no longer see the group because of the top of the cart, but we could hear them. 

"What'd we tell you Tweek!" I heard them shout at me and I smiled. 

"What'd you tell me?" I shout up and Mike laughed. 

"Bill and I always said you'd get your happy ending!" Mike shouted and the rest shouted agreements. 

I just looked at Craig who looked back at me and smiled. 

I smiled as I looked into his perfect eyes that seemed to be hiding so many things. I gave him a peck and pulled him into a hug. 

"I love you too, Craig," I muttered and he hugged me back. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
5.3K 216 6
Book 2 of "My Boys' A" series! Arian was a well respected Prince of Myna. He did what was asked of him even when his father requested of him to marry...
3.7K 194 25
Willow Thistle is a thirteen-year-old girl, who strange enough, has mint green hair and light purple eyes. Other than that, she prefers to be alone a...
14.8K 573 47
Francis hurts his head, resulting in him forgetting nearly everything. Arthur is stuck with taking care of him. I'm not very good at writing story de...