Trouble Maker {Jelsa AU}

By SnowQxeen

CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF ENTIRE BOOK! *5/20 chapters edited* - Meet Elsa Arendelle. She's one of the most... More

A/N || EDITING
Prologue {Trouble Maker}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N : Apology and a thank you (^γƒΌγ‚œ) (^-^)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N another one don't hate me ;)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
SEQUEL! :D

Chapter 11

11.4K 394 185
By SnowQxeen

Chapter 11

Elsa

"Elsa! Elsa wake up!"

"It's not working."

"Elsaaaa! There are pancakes downstairs! Just kidding no there aren't."

I groaned and rolled over on my bed and ended up falling on the floor.

"Elsa! Get up it's 10:50!" I lifted my head up to see Anna. Not only that, but Jack.

I groaned and I heard Jack chuckle. "I got this, she'll be up soon." He said and Anna left.

Jack walked up to me and sat in front of me. "Snowflake, it's late." He said smirking. I closed my eyes.

"I know." I murmured and I felt him lie down next to me. "Are you sick?" He asked. "No." I mumbled.

"Since I dated you for two months, I can handle with, y'know." He said and I could tell he was smirking.

"No, that's not it. I'm just tired." I replied and opened my eyes. "Your parents went out somewhere, just to tell you." He said and I nodded.

I watched as Jack sat up. "Get dressed for today or I'll have to do it for you." He said smirking and climbed on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked tiredly. "Waking you up." He said and put his lips on mine slowly.

Alright, it woke me up. After awhile he pulled away and smirked at me. "Did it work?" He asked.

"If I say yes does that mean you won't kiss me again?" I asked and he chuckled. "Maybe." He replied. I gripped his shirt and pulled him closer and put my lips back on his.

He pulled away after a few minutes and got off of me. "Get dressed, drama queen." He said and stood up. He pulled me up and I groaned.

"Get. Dressed." He said and went to my closet. "Don't touch my closet!" I whisper yelled and slapped his arm.

He laughed and I started to pick out an outfit. I got white shorts that had rips and a turquoise crop top that showed my belly button. It had a pink bow in the front and I got black open toe ankle boots that had small heels.

I got new 'undergarments' and turned around to see Jack smirking.

"Well, are you going to get out?" I asked smiling. He smirked. "I can just turn around." He said. "But I'll be naked, you ass. Get out!" I said.

"I'll wait in your bathroom." He said and walked in the bathroom. I grunted and quickly changed into the clothes. I put my hair in a braid and did my makeup.

"Come out now." I said and Jack came out. "You ready now?" He asked. I nodded and got my phone and wallet.

We both walked out my room and went downstairs. "Wait, I forgot something." I said. "Alright, go get whatever it is." He said and I went upstairs.

I went back to my room and got the locket. I put it on and looked at the picture. I smiled lightly and walked back downstairs.

"So are you two going to go on a date or what?" Anna asked smirking. I rolled my eyes playfully and she laughed. "See you later love birds." Anna said and we both walked outside.

"Like I said, whenever we go out we need to ride on my motorcycle. Alright?" Jack said and kissed my forehead.

"Fine. Where are we going?" I asked and Jack lifted me up and put me on the motorcycle.

"We can go hang out with Pippa since she's here today." Jack said and got on. "Y'know, I can get on the motorcycle myself." I said and wrapped my arms around his torso as he started the engine.

"I know, I just like doing it for you." He said and started driving to his house. "Is your dad there?" I basically yelled, being louder than the wind.

"No, he just dropped her off!" Jack yelled back and I squealed as he made a sharp turn. He kept doing that which made me annoyed and we were at his house in a few minutes.

"Gosh, you're so annoying sometimes." I mumbled and fixed my hair. "But you love it." He said and we both got off the motorcycle.

My parents were shocked when I started riding on motorcycles since I was afraid of them. But I guess I've gotten over that fear. I was shocked too, but eh. Jack helped.

We walked to the front door and he opened it. We walked inside. "Jacky!" I heard Pippa's voice say.

I shut the door and turned around to see Pippa hugging Jack's legs. "Yay you brought Elsie!" She squealed and hugged me too.

I laughed and she pulled away. "Mom went out to buy groceries. Let's play a game!" She said and ran into the living room.

Jack rubbed his neck, his cheeks turning red. "Uh, sorry about her. She can be a little too excited sometimes." He said and I giggled.

"Let's go play Jacky!" I said happily and winked at him before pulling him to the living room.

I've been here before. We were with Pippa but the three of us went swimming.

Pippa pulled out her dolls from her backpack and a few dresses...

"Jacky let's play dress up again!" She said and gave him a dress. He chuckled. "Here Elsie, I got a dress that would be perfect for you!" Pippa said and pulled out a blue dress.

"Pippa it's beautiful, but it's too good for me." I said and ruffled her hair. She giggled. "Whaat? Go try it on, you'll look like a pretty princess!" She said and fixed her hair.

"If she's a princess can I be the prince?" Jack asked Pippa. "Fineeee. I thought you would say you wanted to be a prince instead so I got this!" Pippa said pulling out a prince outfit that was blue.

"Go put them on!" She squealed. We both walked upstairs to his room.

"Alright Elsa. You're going to have to get used to being almost naked in front of me." Jack said, half smirking half serious.

I sighed. "I know, sort of, but I'm not that comfortable yet." I said. "Then you can change in my closet." He said and pointed to another door.

I opened it. "Fine." I gripped the dress and walked in the closet. I closed the door and took off my clothes.

I examined the dress. It looked nice, I wonder how she got this. I put it on and took off my shoes before walking out the closet.

I bet my whole face turned into a frickin tomato. Jack was shirtless and in his boxers.

Oh my god, he looks so hot. "Well thank you snowflake." He said smirking and put on the pants.

I said that out loud? "Yup you did. You look great by the way." He said and walked up to me. I blushed and kissed him before grabbing the prince shirt and throwing it at him.

"Get dressed, I'll be downstairs." I said and winked at him before walking out his room and downstairs.

"You look so pretty Elsa!" Pippa said squealing. I laughed as I looked at her outfit. She was dressed as a fairy. "Are you my fairy god mother?" I asked her smiling.

She nodded. "You and Jacky will have a ball. Oh I almost forgot. I have a present for you!" She said.

"A present?" I asked. "Yeah, for your birthday!" She said and rummaged through her backpack.

She pulled out a small box and handed it to me. "Aw thank you. Who told you?" I said and sat on the couch.

"Jacky. He told me about the carnival party. I wanted to go but dad said that I couldn't. Open it!" She said. I smiled and opened it.

There were two bracelets that were matching. They both had half of a heart and one of them said, "sisters" and the other one said "forever"

"It's beautiful Pippa. Why sisters?" I asked and took both of them out. "Because mommy said that when someone gets married the people become sister in laws. So when you and Jacky get married I can be your sister in law!"

I blushed. "Wow, you're so smart. Thank you Pippa." I said and put on the one that said forever. She took the other one.

"And Jack and I just started dating, I don't think we need to think about marriage yet." I said and stood up. She giggled and Jack came downstairs.

"Alright, let's play!" He said happily and I laughed. The three of us were playing for 2 hours until there was a doorbell.

"Well, none of us are dressed to get the door." I said. "I'll get it." Jack said and rubbed his neck and walked to the front door.

"I'm tired, can we rest?" Pippa said and took off her tutu. I nodded and she lied down on the couch.

I walked to Jack and saw he was talking to a man.

"Why are you dressed like that?" The man asked.

"Because I'm playing with Pippa. Why are you here?" Jack replied coldly.

"To pick up my daughter." He said back.

"You aren't suppose to pick her up until 5:00. It's 3:30." Jack said annoyed.

"Who's that?" The man asked pointing at me.

"I'm Elsa." I said. "What are you doing with Jack and Pippa?"

"Uh, I'm Jack's girlfriend..." I trailed off.

He nodded slowly. "Let me get Pippa!" He said to Jack.

"In two hours." Jack replied plainly.

I walked back to Pippa. She was sleeping. I looked down at my wrist and smiled at the bracelet.

I hurried upstairs and changed. I put on my shorts and my shirt. I kept my shoes off and walked back downstairs.

I saw the dad pushing Jack out of the way. "Dave! What the hell are you doing?" He asked angrily and shut the door. He followed him.

I heard the garage open. I walked in the garage to see Jack's mom. She got out the car and I ushered her to come. She hurried over to me.

"Elsa dear, what's wrong?" I asked. "Uh I think Dave is here?" I replied and she went to the living room. "Dave? What are you doing here?" She asked and Pippa woke up.

"What's happening? Why is dad here?" She asked. "We're going home now Pippa. Let's go." Dave said and picked up her backpack.

Jack went upstairs and came back in seconds wearing his hoodie and brown pants. "Dave, get out. It's not time to get her yet!" Jack said angrily.

"You don't tell me what to do, young man." He replied sternly. Jack didn't even flinch. His mom turned to me. "Dear, I'm sorry about this. Do you mind waiting in Jack's room?" She asked. I nodded and went upstairs.

Jack

This is not what I wanted. I just wanted to spend sometime with my girlfriend and my sister. Then this, thing, had to interrupt.

"I don't want to go yet!" Pippa said. "I don't care, we're going." Dave said and grabbed her wrist.

"Let her go Dave!" Mom said. "I have her and you have Jack." He said. "That doesn't mean they can't spend time together, Dave." She replied.

"Just let her stay for an hour at least." She continued. "No, I'm taking her home now." He said.

"Why? You always pick her up at 5 or mom drops her off." I said. "I just want to pick her up earlier." He replied.

"You could've said something like that instead of pushing me into the wall and barging in." I said angrily.

"Whatever. I don't care about what you have to say, because we're leaving." He said and started pulling Pippa to the door.

I grew angry as Pippa winced and I walked up to him and slapped him. "Jack!" Mom said, scared.

"You little..." He said and let go of Pippa. He attempted to hit me but I blocked it and opened the door.

"Get out of here, mom will drop her off later." I said. He glared at me before punching me in the stomach and walking out. He threw the backpack on the ground.

I grunted and shut the door. "Jack are you ok?" Pippa asked. "Yeah, great. I will be in my room." I said stiffly and hurried upstairs. I walked in my room and fell on the bed.

"Jack? What happened?" Elsa asked. "Nothing." I replied and rolled over, lying down on my back. Elsa sat on the bed and poked my stomach.

"Don't do that." I muttered. "What. Happened. Downstairs."

"Dave left." I mumbled. "And?"

I sighed. "He punched me, but I'm good." I replied. She sighed and ruffled my hair. "Can I help?" She asked.

"A kiss please?" I asked. She giggled before putting her lips on mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not really in the mood for writing but I will since I feel like it :)

Let's say it was good k? K.

I got over the fact that my wattpad is broken ^~^

Especially since it affected all my chapters 😑

HOLY CHEESE BALLS, I ALREADY HAVE 400 READS! 😱 IMPOSSIBLE. NOT.

It may not seem a lot to a few of you, ha. But it means a lot to see my book getting added to reading lists and seeing how many people actually read my writing. It is awesome xD

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU *hysterically crying*

I feel so famous :P

Plz keep reading and telling your friends about mah book :D

I love mah frosties hergh hergh

Update will be soon :)

*thumbs up to you*

K bye (^-^)

Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 414 22
Merida and Hiccup are the only musicians in school, that then made them rivals and they hated each other, but when Merida's family's coffee shop is g...
766K 17.7K 39
When the guardians face an enemy more dangerous than ever, it's time to form the Big Five-- Rapunzel, Hiccup, Merida, Elsa, and Jack Frost. But will...
84.9K 3K 41
Elsa Winters could be easily described as perfect. She has a great family, awesome friends, a secured future, beautiful looks, and above it all, she...
135K 5.2K 24
(Book 3) After a long journey of different, extraordinary worlds, the team return back in Arendelle. But in their present absence, evil was plotted...