Yummy (A steamy Larry Stylins...

By Pinksugar1Dkisses

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are in One Direction together. They are best friends, just like every other... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
*AUTHOR'S NOTE* !
Chapter 27
Author's Note (again) :)
Chapter 28

Chapter 23

32.5K 317 68
By Pinksugar1Dkisses

Sorry for the long wait........ I'm gonna make it up to you guys.... somehow ;) BTW I love you guys for reading this... it means so much to me... I write it for someone to read it haha! So thank you! Also , like always comments are greatly appreciated... I read all of them and they can often be super helpful with my writing. Thank you, love you and ENJOY xxxxxxxxx kisses mwah mwah!

A BIG GIGANTIC , MASSIVE THANK YOU FOR GemmaCook for helping me out on this chapter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!! She is great !!!! I can't say thank you enough !!!!

Louis's P.O.V

I had drifted asleep shortly after Niall had left the room, who could blame me? I pretended to still be asleep as Harry had lifted me up and held me in his muscular arms to bring me into my bed . He layed me on the soft covers but soon decided to put my under them and tuck me in. I strained to see what he was doing after he got up to turn the lights off. I squeezed my eyes shut smiling waiting for Harry to come into the bed with me to snuggle into me and for me to be able to feel that heaven . I counted to 30 in my head waiting....waiting ......waiting  . After getting to 30 I started over again from zero. Still the empty side of the bed wasn't filled with the angel by the name of Harry Styles. I forced my tired eyes open and strained to try to see where he was. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness I was soon to realize that Harry wasn't there.....at all. I rubbed my eyes and looked around a little more. Where was he? I strained to see into the kitchen part of the hotel room - which was how I had expected it - empty. "Harry baby"? I called out softly  my voice still sleepy. I threw the covers off of the top of me, I was tired but I couldn't even think of sleeping without Harry safe in my arms.  Worried I lifted myself out of bed and threw on a random pair of pajama pants I had found at the bottom of my bed. I stepped out of the bed careful not to run into anything in the dark. When I finally  was able to turn on the light switch I looked around , where was he? "Hazza, babe"? I scanned the hotel room I felt my heart in my chest... this wasn't funny anymore, where was he?  "Harry"! This time I yelled a little louder. I headed towards the window and flung it open when I got there, half expecting to see Harry. However I wasn't at all expecting him to be sitting out on the ledge with his head in his hands.

    I stepped outside carefully hoping that he would look up and be smiling and happy to see me. He didn't budge. "Harry , baby are you o.k"? I finally squeaked putting my arms around him and pulling him close to me. I kissed his curls on the top of his head and hugged him tighter.

 "I c...ccc... an't ...sl..eeep". He finally sniffled looking up . I gently kissed his forehead and he smiled. His eyes were a bit red and swollen. Had he been crying?

  "Harry are you O.k ?" "You need to tell me". I demanded looking into his green eyes.

"Louis..."? He let his word drift off.

"What"? I asked. I felt my heart jump.

"Do you still.....love me....."?He whispered looking down.

"Why wouldn't I"? I siad loudly but then looked down at the curly haired boy in my arms. "Harry Styles me not loving you would have to be the most absurd thing I have ever heard"! "I love you more than life itself"! I said placing another soft kiss on his head.

"Even after...... Niall"? He said. Niall? What about Niall.

 "Niall.... Niall doesn't even compare to you". I said softly remembering the eventss of earlier.

"No, Harry I love you , I just love you there's no other way to put it". I said my voice shaking trying to make Harry's green eyes gleam with happiness again. I didn't know what to say and how to convince him. He looked up and into my eyes, my heart stopped beating and then sped up like crazy . He leaned in and I let myself slip away into heaven  as our lips connected and moved in unison.

"Louis , I love you so much, more than I can even imagine, I can't even explain it". Harry finally said. He looked into my eyes again. "I never want to lose you, I only want you to love me back and....". He squeezed his eys shut. I smiled. "Harry I love you , but you seem tired". I whispered. He nodded slowly and yawned. I helped the angel get back inside and tucked him into the sheets.  I kissed him a few times on the face and held him in my arms as he drifted off to sleep. I knew what I needed to do.

  I headed down the hotel hallway which was completely empty. I wasn't sure exactly what time it was, I didn't think Liam and Zayn were back from where they were going out yet. Hopefully they weren't so I could get Niall alone. I found the door to the room the three boys were staying in and knocked loudly. I knocked again after getting no response.

"Niall if you're in there let me in, it's Louis". I waited listening intently into the room, I heard some rustling around. Niall wouldn't be able to leave somone waiting outside his room, even if it was a crazy fan or a serial killer- it's just not in his cute personality .Soon the door creaked open and in the doorway stood the blonde haired irishman. His hair was a little disheavled and he rubbed his eyes a few times.

"Lou"! He explained. He gestured for me to come in and smiled at me. I walked into the giant suite, it was larger than where me and Harry had to stay in. 

"Niall we need to talk". I said. He was over in the kitchen area. "Niall can we please..... I don't need anything to drink". I said.

"O.k". He finally let up and took a seat on the unmade bed I was siting on.

"Niall, are you gay"?  I decided to get straight to the point.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 740 2
Harry Styles went into X Factor not only looking for a record deal, but to find "The One". He ends up meeting Louis Tomlinson and falls instantaneous...
20.1K 36 53
Brianna has been best friends with Harry Styles, a member of the very famous boy band One Direction, since she can remember. Up until recently, Brian...
19.2K 215 28
(In this story they are NOT famous) Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson have always been good friends. Harry is cheeky, outgoing and perverted while Lo...
28.9K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...