Kitties and Cupcakes : pjm โœ”๏ธ

By Born2beSad

"Y/n...can I bite you?" Hybrid au, Reader adopts a stray hybrid cat and he helps her out at the bakery she o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Epilogue
A Special Update

Part 15

49.3K 2.1K 606
By Born2beSad

Sunday morning you woke but didn't open your eyes yet, wanting to make the only morning you got to sleep in last longer, but that was made difficult but the loud purring very close to your ear. You knew the cat was awake because you could feel his eyes on you but you pretended you were still sleeping, ignoring him.

"Y/n, I know you're awake." Jimin said softly, close to your ear.

You kept your eyes closed and rolled away from him, facing the other direction, still feigning sleep.

"Come oonnn," He whined, scooting up to you and rubbing his face in your hair. "It's Sunday! What are we gonna do today?"

You grumbled unintelligibly and pulled the blanket up over your head, snuggling down into the bed further to escape him, not ready to get up yet.

"Y/n..." he whined again, pulling at the blankets. You fought to keep your hold but he was stronger and yanked them down, putting his face close to yours. You could hear him pouting and whining about you getting up. You scrunched up your face in protest, still refusing to open your eyes.

Jimin looked at you, his bottom lip pushed out in a pout, but you looked so cute with your sleepy frowny face and your messy morning hair that he smiled instead. He leaned down and put his lips by your ear, almost brushing it as he murmured, "how about I go start some coffee?"

"Coffee?" You asked, eyebrows raising in interest but eyes closed, voice fuzzy with sleep.

He chuckled and climbed over you to get out of the bed. "Yes. I am going to go make coffee and when I come back here with it, your eyes better be open or you won't get any."

You nodded sleepily, smiling and curling back into the blankets. Moments later the warm smell of coffee was drifting into the room, the sounds of it brewing trickling in and stirring you awake. Jimin padded back into the bedroom with two mugs in his hands and set them down on the bedside table, looking down at you with his hands on his hips.

"Baby, I said your eyes had to be open to get coffee," he said, a pretend scolding tone in his voice.

Your eyelids fluttered open and you looked up at him innocently, blinking sleepily as you took in his form, standing shirtless and barefoot in grey sweatpants that almost matched the color of his fur, sunlight streaming through the curtains to glint off his disheveled blonde hair, his face still a little puffy from sleep. He was truly the only sight more welcome than the coffee.

"They are open, see?" You said softly with your sleepy voice, gazing up at him.  You pushed yourself up to sitting and leaned back into the pillows against the headboard. You stretched and then reached out toward him making grabby hands. He rolled his eyes and went to hand you your coffee cup but you shook your head. "Not that kitty, you," You said, patting the bed next to you. "Come snuggle while we drink it."

He grinned and crawled onto the bed next to you. You ruffled his hair, kissing him softly on the cheek before snuggling into his side. He blushed and reached around to get both of your mugs. You took yours and sipped it deeply, sighing in contentment as you rested your head against his shoulder.

"Kitten," you said softly as you took the last sip of your coffee and set your empty mug on the bed next to you. He hummed in response, his fingers tracing patterns on the back of your hand. You pulled back enough to look up at him, his face happy and content. "Do you think that we should...maybe set a rule or two? Just as a precaution in case you ever say mean things or break a promise to me again?"

"But I won't!" He said, pouting slightly down at you.

"I know you think so kitty and I'm glad, I just think it might be a good idea just in case. That way if I say you're getting a punishment, you don't have to be afraid of what might happen to you, because we will have already planned the punishment ahead of time. Do you understand?" You said gently, holding his hand between yours.

He nodded thoughtfully. "How about...if I ever break a promise or make you sad I have to sleep on the couch and no cuddles?" He said sadly.

You nodded in agreement. "That sounds good. And me too kitten," You said looking up at him earnestly. "If I ever make you sad or break a promise I have to sleep on the couch."

His eyes widened slightly. "But...you're the owner. Owners don't get punishments," he said in a small voice.

"Everyone gets punished if they aren't nice," you insisted, nodding. "Okay, so making each other sad and breaking promises means sleeping on the couch. What if we do something worse? Like start a fight or call people names or do really mean things?" You asked. He looked down at you with big eyes and shook his head, not sure what to say. "I think that having Yoongi cover one of your shifts is a fair punishment. I know you don't like, kitten but that is the point," you said as he frowned deeply.

"I guess so...and if you ever do any of those mean things then...no coffee!" He said, still frowning at you.

"But...but kitten, I need coffee! I can't work without it!" You insisted, eyes wide.

"Okay then, no sugar in your coffee. For a whole week," he said smugly.

You made a face thinking about being stuck with black coffee for a week. "Yuck. Deal." You smiled up at him and held your hand out. He looked at it uncertainly so you grabbed his and shook it then leaned your head back into his shoulder contentedly.

"Baby?" He asked softly. You turned your face to look at him as he pulled his tail into his lap and fiddled with it, "Thank you. I don't feel scared of being punished now. And also..." he looked at you shyly. "I hope you'll never have to give me one of those punishments because I don't want to ever disappoint you again."

You just smiled and reached up to stroke his ears softly, making him close his eyes and purr. "I know kitten."

-

Half an hour later you had finished a second cup of coffee and were in the shower when you heard your phone ding from the bedroom. "Kitten, can you check that?"  You called over the water.

"Ih...Hosh...ay," you heard him reply from the bedroom as you rinsed shampoo from your hair.

"What?" You called.

He stuck his head in the bathroom door so you could hear him over the water. "It's Hobi hyung he wants to know if we want to hang out today." He answered excitedly.

"Sounds good to me, tell him we are in," you replied. He hurried off to answer as you finished up your shower. You wrapped up in your robe and headed to the bedroom toweling your hair off to find Jimin perched excitedly on the edge of the bed. "So what did Hobi say we were doing today?" You asked, chuckling.

"He said we were going to the amusement park!" He squealed, bouncing on the bed.

You smiled, feeling a little excited yourself. "Okay kitten, you go wash up while I get changed and then come out when you're ready for some breakfast before we go. He rushed off to the shower without another word.

It was finally starting to warm up but you wore a hoodie with your tight jeans and made Jimin wear his beanie to keep his ears out of the wind anyway. Hoseok pulled up and the two of you hopped in his suv, you in the passenger seat up front and Jimin next to a very excited Taehyung in the back.

"Hi Jiminie! Hi Noona!" He sang, wiggling in his seat. "We're gonna pick up Jungkookie too!"

You smiled at Hoseok leaning over to give him a quick peck on the cheek in greeting before turning to the puppy in the back seat. "Sounds good Tae, are you excited?"

He nodded furiously, his tail somehow finding a way to wag behind him. Jimin had seemed a little put off by the dog's enthusiasm at first, but as you headed out to pick up their bunny friend it began to rub off on him until he was wiggling around in his seat almost as much. When you arrived at Jungkook's house he bounded out the door toward the car but Jin darted out behind him and called out to him. The bunny whipped back around and ran over to throw his arms briefly around Jin's waist and receive a kiss between his ears before scurrying back to the car and climbing in next to Jimin. Namjoon came out and stood next to Jin on the porch, the pair waiving to you and Hoseok as you pulled away.

The boys chattered happily in the back seat as you drove. "So how are things at the bakery, y/n? Everything still going well with Yoongi?" Hoseok asked.

"Yep! Thank you so much for recommending him, by the way, I owe you big time. He's such a great worker," you gushed, catching a tiny frown on Jimin's face from the back seat. "Of course, no one is as good a worker as my kitten," you said to Hoseok, a little louder than necessary. "But Yoongi is great."  Jimin's face returned to a smile and he turned back to Tae.

Hoseok chuckled, pulling into the park. "Ah, I see." He said, raising his eyebrows knowingly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 945 55
๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  (๐š๐๐ฃ.) ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ž๐ซ... ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š...
81.2K 2.3K 18
PREVIEW: It all started when Y/N was drunk and she accidentally sat on her bestfriend's boner . โœด Contains smuts โ—...
1.6M 51.7K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
113K 8.1K 32
Yisun neither wished to be a princess nor to live in the royal palace for behind those gates lies the most inhumanity she's ever seen, the worst murd...