Permanent Scars

By nbaboogiee

" Came to the top of the mountain like a lion I'm tryna see what the business Came from the block and right n... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
41.
ANNOUCEMENT
PERIODTTTπŸ’•πŸ¦‹πŸ
42
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
A/N
50.
TONIGHT
DROPPED IT

30.

13.3K 520 223
By nbaboogiee

[ NOT EDITED]
Ayanna Watson
— 7:12 PM
••• Miami , Florida

SWIPE

@Yanna.W - Nasty19 ✨💗🎉

Comments :
View all 670 comments..

@kaykakk - HAPPY BDAY BITCCCCCH 💋😍

@nba_youngboy - ❤️💍🐍 HAPPY BDAY SLIME.

@simplyteelee_ - Happy Birthday Girly 💗😍Love youuu !

My phone had been blowing up all damn day long , people I ain't heard from in months was calling to wish me happy birthday. Today was actually going good , Kentrell had made it the best day ever like he promised he would.

All day we had been out just shopping. Tonight , he has his first show on the tour and he was a little more excited than usual. Ion' know what was going on , but I was loving the energy.

Standing up in the mirror I was parting my hair and straightening the last few pieces. Music was blaring from the entire hotel room , we had the penthouse sweet , meaning EVERYONE was here.

" I hope Kentrell beat yo ass wearing this lace shit." Kaya laughed taking a few pictures of me from the side. I turned towards her and flicked her off.

" I'm grown sis. Kentrell ain't beating shit." I smacked my lips and fixed the straps on my bodysuit.

" Y'all lil' hoes need to hurry up." TeeLee  blurted out popping her head into the bathroom. We both turned our attention toward her. Sis was looking good , she always had her tatas out.

As she stepped into the bathroom we examined her outfit. Her matching black denim jean skirt & jacket , a white open back bodysuit , and some black tie up heels.

" You just showing out huh sis ? " I laughed as she smirked and did a spin and gave me a pose. She ain't tell us but we knew Joe had her feeling herself. His dumb ass was the last person I expected her to be chasing after...but opposites attract.

" Nah forreal we need to hurry up though before these niggas start complaining." I laughed shutting off my flat iron and examined my outfit once more.

Turning off the lights behind us , we made sure we had our bags and things and started to head out of the room. As soon as we came out all eyes was on us.

" Da- y'all ain't going nowhere wit us like this." Joe spoke up , standing up from the couch. He was holding Draco in his arms.

" Shut the hell up." I shook my head and turned my attention towards Kentrell. His eyes was everywhere but my face.

" Damn Kentrell , my face is right here." I spoke up as I pointed to my face. His eyes shot up towards mine.

" Say' mane pick ya mouth up off the floor." Montana laughed slapping him on his back. He smacked his lips and mugged him.

These niggas was too much for me. I shook my head walking over toward Kentrell , he was biting down onto his lip as he looked me up and down.

His arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer to him placing a kiss on the side of my neck. I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck.

" Say' fuck the show , take yo ass back in the room." He chuckled whispering down in my ear rubbing on my waistline.

" I just put the shit on and you already ready to snatch it off. " I laughed grabbing him by his face and placed a kiss on his lips.

" Cut that shit out. It's time to go." Joe snapped interrupting us causing us to pull back from one another.

" I'll be glad when yo house get a girlfriend a'sum nigga. Needa entertained." Kentrell shot back at him and mugged him.

" Little do you know." I mumbled out before turning around laughing. I looked up at Kaya and TeeLee , we was all giving each other the same look.

We busted out laughing before starting to make our way towards the front door with everybody following out behind us.

I felt a somebody down beside me , I looked down seeing Draco walking beside me holding a phone in his hands.

" Dracdeezy." I smiled down at him beside holding my hand out for him. He grabbed onto my hand as we walked down the hall of the hotel room and towards the elevator.

Pulling out my phone from my bag I went on instagram starting to record him. He instantly knew the camera was on him because he started throwing up his gang signs as usual.i shook my head and laughed.

" Let em' see yo shoes Draco." I said as he kicked his little legs out trying to show me his shoes.

" Got that drip' like his daddy." Kentrell laughed coming up behind me wrapping his arm around my neck as we walked with Kayden in front of us.

" You ight' I guess." I spoke to him sucking my teeth a little turning towards him. He gave me a stale face.

" Say' You say that now , watch till our baby come. Gone look just like me." He bragged and leaned over kissing my cheek.

" You do got some strong ass genes." I laughed as we approached the elevator. I went in first with Draco and Trell. Everybody followed in behind us.

" Ion even know why all our asses tried to get in this little ass elevator." Kaya snapped as the elevator began to close fanning herself.

" Right , if I get stuck on a elevator with YALL on my birthday. Ima be pissed." I laughed pushing my hair out of my face and turned the pendant on my chain the correct way.

" The fuck that's suppose to mean ? " Joe smacked his lips looking over at me. I turned towards him and laughed.

" Nigga , it's exactly what you think it means. I don't wanna be stuck in here wit y'all mothafuckas." I laughed before reaching my arm over and across Kentrell smacking him in the back of his neck.

He tried to smack me back but I had already pulled away. Slow ass little boy.

" Keep playing Ayanna' before I toss yo lil ass oval a balcony a'sum." He responded back causing me to bust out laughing.

" All I did was smack the back of the neck and you wanna kill me ? Wow Joe. I thought we was better than that." I joked feeling the elevator come to a stop and the doors opened .

" I be forgetting that y'all still little kids and I'm grown." Montana laughed and shook his head before stepping out of the elevator.

" Yo old ass got some nerve." Kaya mugged him as her and Three stepped out of the elevator holding hands.

" Right. Be the main one fucking shit up." I laughed feeling Draco grab onto my hand as we came out of the elevator. Kentrell was to caught up in his phone to even engage in the conversation.

He had been like that since we dropped Jamar off.  I knew he wasn't going to admit to it but I knew it was eating him up inside.

As we came to the parking lot of the hotel , the van was waiting on us. Kentrell was still trailing behind everybody , whatever he was looking at his phone he was really into.

I just stood there waiting on him. He finally noticed me and looked up at me. I had my hands on my hips.

" C'mon bae. You tryna' be late to ya' own show ? " I laughed and shook my head.

" Hol up' hol up let me take a picture of you." He said causing me to smile. This was his thing , wherever we went he was always taking pictures of me and recording me. No matter how I looked , he didn't care. Zoom up on my face and all.

I loved how he just admired me , no matter what kinda mood I was in or how I felt. He still did an amazing job at letting me know he loved me and he did an even better job showing it.

Doing a few poses , I let him take my pictures.

" Come on ! " Joe loud ass yelled out popping his head out of the van. I turned around and made a face at him.

" Shut up." Kentrell and I both yelled in unison , he smacked his lips and left back to his seat.

" Ima best his ass one day Kentrell. I swear." I shook my head as we stepped up and into the van. He laughed shaking his head getting in behind me and we sat down buckling up. Charlie came around shutting the van door and got back in the car.

*
As we was riding around towards the venue , the music blaring loud and everyone in the car was singing along to everything. Joe was up and out his seat acting a ass of course , and TeeLee was right along with him.

They had already started the drinking , I couldn't drink or smoke but I wasn't gone let that ruin my party. Looking down in my phone I heard " No Mentions " come on. I immediately went to my Snapchat before starting to record myself.

This hair really had me feeling myself , shit the whole fit did. I wish Mar' could have been with us , but I was for sure going to live it up tonight for the both of us.

Speaking of Mar' my phone started to ring. I looked down at it seeing ' Mar ' pop up on my flashing screen. A smile instantly popped up on my face.

" Mar calling ! " I shouted out watching as Joe stared to turn down the music and I accepted the call. I had already had the number saved under his name cause he had been calling from it the past couple days. He said it would change it when they transferred him to the prison in a few weeks...

" Hey Mar." I spoke up putting him on speaker leaning back up against my seat.

" Wassup Mar !" Everybody shouted out in unison hearing his chuckle through the phone.

" Happy birhday cuzzo n wassup y'all ! " He spoke back into the phone. I could hear the happiness in his voice. Knowing his talkative ass he was happy to finally get phone time.

" Thank you Mar' , you doing Ight ? " I asked looking over at Trell who was sitting with Draco in his lap. I reached my hand over caressing under his chin lightly getting his attention since he was zoned out.

" Yea , I'm doing Ight. Y'all headed to the show ? " He asked , you could bear a view people talking in the background.

" Yea we bout to rockout with Kentrell one time." I laughed watching Kentrell smile.

" That's good...I just called to say happy birthday tho. Y'all stay safe , ima be calling tomorrow." I felt the van coming to a spot and I could hear fans already yelling .

" Alright Mar' we love you ! " I smiled into the phone hearing everyone scream their last little good byes before the call ended.

As the phone call ended. I looked over at Trell he had a smile on his face.

" What you smiling fa' lil boy ? " I laughed slightly trying to mock his accent.

" Nothin' that just gave me the motivation to kill this shit tonight. " He smiles before leaning over and kissed my lips.

The sliding door of the van , came open as Kentrell stood up. Charlie was standing there to help us out. There was fans everywhere , everyone was screaming and calling out for him.

You could feel the love out here and the vibe...it was amazing.

Kentrell Gaulden

After getting off the phone with Mar' it was like my whole demeanor had changed. I had put on a smile cause today was Yanna birthday and Ian wanna be the nigga to fuck everybody mood up , but I honestly wasn't feeling it.

I was still feeling guilty for letting this nigga Mar' take this case. I mean yea' he pulled the trigger but we was all there. I had to respect his reasons though , and for that? I'd never switch up on him fa' that.

Most of the car ride I was on my phone , I had all this shit set up at the show for Yanna. A few gifts everybody else knew about but she had no clue about. I was doing it big for her today , she deserved all this.

Since she been with me she ain't been doing shit but stressing about the dumb shit I had her going through. I had to lighten that up and make a few things special for her.

As we exited out of the van , I stood aside waiting on Ayanna to get out. Everyone got out behind her. The fans was going crazy , the security had to hold all of em back so we could make our way through.

I was holding Ayanna's hand as we made our way through the crowd , lights was flashing everywhere. I looked back at her ass seeing her smiling and waving at them. I shook my head before laughing.

" Look at yo friendly ass. " Joe laughed smacking her hand out. I laughed as we started to enter the building. You thought it was packed outside ? The whole inside venue was worst.

As soon as we entered the place you could hear all the screams coming from the front of the stage. There was also hella people standing up at the top watching.

This could have possibly been my biggest crowd yet , but I wasn't gone sweat it. We was gone have us a good time tonight and I was gone start this tour off the right way.

The sound directors backstage started to get me ready , putting my mic on and other things. Everybody was standing around just standing around talking , Ayanna was standing beside me taking pictures of herself on her.

I looked around finding eye contact with Kaya.

" You ready ? " She mouthed to me and I nodded. She nodded back and gave me a thumbs up.

" They ready for us now." Montana said coming back over to us , and they turned on my mic. I grabbed Ayanna's hand hearing " Trap House " start to play as we started to make our way towards the stage.

Trapped house, trapped out, every pack gon' now
Big knots, big watch, big Glock .45
Straight up out them trenches, now your nigga rockin' shows now
Told 'em pay attention, bitches listen, cut your phone off
Five phones, lotta dope, big hoes, condos
Big guap, big poles, nigga play, I let it blow
Nigga talkin' like he raw but you know I really know

I sung out into the mic , still holding her hand coming onto the stage. Looking over at her I could see her face turning red. She was just thinking she was cute now she all shy ? Like she ain't on stage with all the time .

Coming onto the stage they started going crazy once they seen her. Before I knew it she was mouthing along the lyrics with me and starting to dance.

She was so into that the didn't even realize people were standing behind her. I laughed pointing behind her watching as she slowly turned around. Both Montana and Three was holding a big ass cake for her.

Everybody around recorded us , as the fans in the crowd and everyone on stage started to sing happy birthday to her. Seeing the smile on her face , just made me feel like I was doing everything right...

I was determined to make this night good for her. She deserved it.

••••••

Something fun ! Cause I've been having y'all asses crying 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ I didn't mean to sis ! How did y'all like this chapter ? I'm going to try and add more pictures because I want y'all to actual have a visual of what be going on.  I have everything planned for next chapter. I actually two plots but should I do a time change or continue on from this chapter ?

Don't forget to vote and comment 😘 !! Again thank y'all for all the support with this book. Y'all show so much love and I really appreciate it ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 30 10
Idk just read, i just started writing thisπŸ†—
16.8K 947 29
"My life is bad as is.. when will anybody be proud of me?"
264K 14.7K 36
Dear Kentrell , I know you don't k- Nah y'all find out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜