30.

[ NOT EDITED]
Ayanna Watson
— 7:12 PM
••• Miami , Florida

[ NOT EDITED] Ayanna Watson— 7:12 PM ••• Miami , Florida

SWIPE

@Yanna

@Yanna.W - Nasty19 ✨💗🎉

Comments :
View all 670 comments..

@kaykakk - HAPPY BDAY BITCCCCCH 💋😍

@nba_youngboy - ❤️💍🐍 HAPPY BDAY SLIME.

@simplyteelee_ - Happy Birthday Girly 💗😍Love youuu !

My phone had been blowing up all damn day long , people I ain't heard from in months was calling to wish me happy birthday. Today was actually going good , Kentrell had made it the best day ever like he promised he would.

All day we had been out just shopping. Tonight , he has his first show on the tour and he was a little more excited than usual. Ion' know what was going on , but I was loving the energy.

Standing up in the mirror I was parting my hair and straightening the last few pieces. Music was blaring from the entire hotel room , we had the penthouse sweet , meaning EVERYONE was here.

" I hope Kentrell beat yo ass wearing this lace shit." Kaya laughed taking a few pictures of me from the side. I turned towards her and flicked her off.

" I'm grown sis. Kentrell ain't beating shit." I smacked my lips and fixed the straps on my bodysuit.

" Y'all lil' hoes need to hurry up." TeeLee  blurted out popping her head into the bathroom. We both turned our attention toward her. Sis was looking good , she always had her tatas out.

As she stepped into the bathroom we examined her outfit. Her matching black denim jean skirt & jacket , a white open back bodysuit , and some black tie up heels.

" You just showing out huh sis ? " I laughed as she smirked and did a spin and gave me a pose. She ain't tell us but we knew Joe had her feeling herself. His dumb ass was the last person I expected her to be chasing after...but opposites attract.