27.

[ NOT EDITED ]
Kentrell Gaulden

After Ayanna had walked out , I didn't even care much honestly

After Ayanna had walked out , I didn't even care much honestly. I said what I said and that was it. Everybody knew her responding was only making shit worse , just digging the whole even deeper for us.

Yea I was wrong for throwing the money shit up in her face , but shit it just slipped out in the moment. Everyone in the room had their eyes on me. Kaya was giving me the deadliest look though , like she wanted to rip my head off.

" You got my bestfriend fucked up Kentrell ! " She snapped standing up from Three's lap but he kept his arms around her waist. I just smacked my lips and waved her off

" Whatever mane'. " I sighed scratching the back of my neck and walked over my backpack that sat in one of the chairs.

" Ain't no fucking whatever , she ain't did shit but do good for you. And you wanna sit here and throw that shit in her face ! She doesn't have to be here with you , she chose to be here and support you. Ayanna supports everything you do even the stupid shit." She yelled back before throwing Three's hands off her waist.

I turned around to speak , but we heard a gun go off making us all look around the room.

" The fuck was that." I asked running towards the nearest window in the room. Looking out of it I seen Ayanna laid out on the floor and a car pulling of.

Kaya pushed up behind me seeing exactly what I just seen. My heart started racing immediately. I heard Kaya gasp from behind me as she pushed  and trampled past everybody out the room.

" What was it ? " Montana asked making a face. I just stood there for a moment my breathing was getting heavier and I could just feel angry rushing throughout  my body.

" Aye Trell! What the fuck happened." Three yelled snapping me out my thoughts. I just ignored him rushing out the room behind Kaya with everyone else behind me.

As soon as we got outside we seen Kaya holding Ayanna up in her arms. I rushed down the steps and over to them kneeling down infront of them. She was up...or she was at least trying her best to stay awake.

" She didn't get shot...she just got this right here." Kaya mumbled out , I heard her voice cracking as she pointed to the wound on her forehead. It looked like they had hit her with the butt of the gun.

I sighed in relief just starring down at her picking up her hands on mine starting to caress it slowly. I could feel everyone surrounding around us.

" Let's just get her in the car and take her to the emergency room..it's small. She gone be fine." Montana approached us placing his hand down on my shoulder.

I nodded slowly standing up and picked her up in my arms bridal style. Kaya stood up behind me grabbing her phone and purse that were on the ground.