06.

Ayanna Watson
7:39 PM

I sat in one of the beach chairs holding a cupcake in my hands

I sat in one of the beach chairs holding a cupcake in my hands. It was Draco's , he asked me to hold it for him while he danced. My attention was focused on him , a smile had formed on my face. He was giving us a little performance.

Today was real good , everyone was still in Kentrell's backyard chilling. Some of the kids were still even swimming. Everything had went so smoothly today.

Kentrell's family was really coo' , they made everything funny. I haven't had this much fun and a long ass time. Only thing that was kinda tripping me out was how Red was being kind of weird towards me

After I got out the pool I decided to eat. I made my plate and went and sat by him. I was trying my best to make conversation wit him but he was being short with me. So I said fuck it.

" Ayeee Ayeee." I laughed as I hyped Draco up as he danced in front of me. He had been hanging with me all day. Everything he did reflected Kentrell. They even walked the same.

" I swea' this boy is a mess." Nisha laughed as she was recording him on her phone.

Once he was finished he came over to me picking up cupcake from my hands and sat back down beside me taking a bite from it.

Feeling my phone buzz in my lap , I picked it up and turned it on it's face seeing that my mom was calling. I got up from my chair and started to walk over towards somewhere quiet before answering.

" Hey ma." I spoke into the phone , hearing my Auntie Millie's laughs coming from the background.

" Hey stink , you and Mar straight ? " She asked  as I began to cross one leg over another.

" Yea , we at this pool party for one of his close friends." I answered pushing a piece of hair behind my ear.

" Y'all better be out there behaving and be safe. " I laughed shaking my head.

" Momma we always behaving." I smiled as I looked up scanning throughout the backyard. The sun was staring to go down and , Miss Sherhonda was getting everyone to bring the food back inside.

" Igh stink , if you not coming home tonight text me."  She spoke up again , we said our last goodbyes and I hung up. As my focus was down on my phone up , once I looked up I seen Red coming towards me.

I shook my head and started to walk to try my best to walk past him. All of a sudden he wanna come over here and talk. Just a couple hours ago he ain't have that much to say. 

Red