09.

Ayanna Watson
1:37 AM

I was sitting in the room , we was all still at Kentrell's house. Everyone was staying here for the night I guess , Jamar was wondering around with his drunk ass. I couldn't leave him so I just stayed with TeeLee. Good thing , I had extra clothes and things in the trunk of my car.

It was important for me to keep a small set of hygiene products with me. I was keeping my distance from Kentrell. Everything that just happened was still fresh and I didn't wanna be bothered by him either.

" Don't even trip about Jania...Nobody like that hoe." TeeLee laughed and leaned back against the headboard of her bed.

" All that just came out of nowhere. It's like she was plotting from the jump." I assered brushing my hair down into a neat ponytail.

Which was all so true...I mean yea I thought Kentrell was cute but it wasn't even that serious..Yet.

" She tried that shit with Nisha and Star. It didn't end up in a fight. But she was definitely put in her place." I sighed and laid back against the pillow beside her starting to scroll through my instagram.

I had about 3k mentions , I started to scroll through my notifications. I pressed on the most recent one reading the caption.

- @NBATEAROOM : " NBA Youngboy gf Nene just got dragged by @Yanna.w 😂😂 "

I sighed pressing on the video , a fan who was on the edge of the stage had captured the fight from backstage. You could see everything. From start to finish...her  running up on me , me slinging her down. EVERYTHING

Turning my head towards TeeLee I seen her starring at me . She had this shocked look on her face like she already knew what I was about to say.

" You see this shit ? " I asked turned the phone towards her and showing her the video.

" Oh shit." She responded sitting up completely , I did the same and locked my phone throwing it down in my lap. This is exactly what I didn't want to happen.

This internet shit is not what I wanted to be included in. Especially this messy ass shit.

" What the hell I'm suppose to do about this ?" I stood up from the bed an placed my hands on my hips. Just as I stood up the door opened , I turned seeing Red at the door.

" Come holla' at me fa' a minute." He spoke standing in the door frame. TeeLee looked over at me and smirked. She had been making lil' jokes about me and Red since we got here.

I shook my head laughing at her and grabbed my sweater the bed and threw it on , along with the PINK slides TeeLee let me wear.

" I'll be back Tee." I smiled at her and grabbed my phone starting to walk towards the door where he was standing.

Walking out I closed the door behind us and wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we started to walk down the empty hall.

" I was just coming to check on you , make sure you was straight." He spoke up as we stood in the middle of the lights were dimmed as he was leaned up against the wall.

" Yea I'm straight. Thank you though." I smiled up at him as I stood in front of him pulling down my grey biker shorts.

He was looking down at me for a minute , both of each other's eyes connecting. I bite down onto my lip examining his face for a moment. He slightly smirked at me , I could see his teeth shining down on me. Just like Kentrell's...

Not once breaking eye contact he slid his right hand down my waist gently rubbing it. While using his other free hand and gently placing it around my neck. He began to lean down coming closer to my lips , I leaned in along with him a small smirk coming across my lips.