Killing for Love - Vminkook

By Lejindarycalicocat

Inspired from a YouTube video Link: https://youtu.be/x3F4Vs2kh-Q . . Description: "I can kill everybody for h... More

Introduction
1) Park Jimin
2) Kim Taehyung
3) Jeon Jungkook
4) I Want Him
5) I Hate Him
6) New Friends?
7) Haha
8) Up for Ride?
9)
10) Nothing
11) What
12) Where
13)
15) Smile
16) Bruise
17) Father
18) His Life
19) Please
20) Will you..
21) Bully
22) Cry
23) Fragile
24) Him
25) Quarrels
26) Trip
27) Let's get along
28) Closer
29) A Talk

14) Please

4.2K 258 13
By Lejindarycalicocat

Author's POV

Tommorow come and Jungkook is still waiting for Jimin to come.

Bell rang, and Jimin did come.

A bit late tho cause the teacher is already in. But she didn't seem to mind and let him sit.

He sit in his seat.(which is actually in front of Jungkook and besides Taehyung)

"Why didn't you come yesterday?" Taehyung ask as he leaned in closer.

Jimin smiled lightly and reply, "my condition is not good yesterday".

Jungkook overheard what they're talking about and suddenly reminded of what he saw yesterday.

So he also leaned closer and whisper to Jimin, "you really okay?"

Jimin turn his head a bit and whisper, "yeah, don't worry". He turn back to front and murmur "please forget what you saw or heard yesterday"

Jungkook was a little taken back, and decided to just not say anything.

---------------------------------
Thanks for the vote💕:
RiyanKhan638
SadisticYeol
anahi__LOL
Jung_03
nhiaChan
nikArmy_
_Kirin_04

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 19.1K 55
Everything was fine...Not until this woman came to their life. She's known as an arrogant, doesn't respect her kings, good at fighting, and fearing n...
84K 3.2K 54
After his first year at the Advanced Nurturing High School, Fukazawa Yato is about to start his second year as a student. With a better understanding...
79.7K 2.5K 32
A teenage introverted is what Y/N was who prefers to have her space and to be left alone. She likes to music while being in her room, and it was grea...
10.9K 825 28
The transfer student couldn't me anything more special.But part of me want to help her.Why? Sooha thought to herself, she decided to help the new st...