My husband, Mr Park [Park jim...

By starlightzzz

Bae ara is a high ranking 16 years old (rich) student and at the age of that, she was arrange to marry a youn... More

characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4 : date pt1
chapter 5 : date pt2
chapter 6 : wedding pt1
chapter 7 : wedding pt2
chapter 8
chapter 9 : transfer pt1
chapter 10 : transfer pt2
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21: flashback pt 1
chapter 22 : flashback pt 2
chapter 23
explanation ( must read)
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
should I or should I not? (NOT AN UPDATE)
decided..(Not an update)
New book and bad news (Also not an update)
YouTube (not an update..)
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
please read..
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
30K?!! surprise everyone!!
chapter 51
it's out!!
chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
Please read😭
New story coming soon? (spoiler)

chapter 35

2.6K 82 62
By starlightzzz

NORMAL POV

Yoongi felt the fire growing in his heart, his hand clenched fistful until his knuckles turning white. Yoongi, couldn't take it no more. The more he sees jimin in front of him, standing on his both feet like nothing had happened the more hated him. Without anymore talking, yoongi rushes out from his car and ran toward Jimin.

Jimin on the other hand whom doesn't know what was happening smiled at yoongi.

"Oh, hey yoongi hyu-" jimin's sentence got cut as a fistful hand swung across his cheek.

Jimin falls onto the ground with his cheek feeling hurt, lips full of blood ooze out.

Before yoongi could swing his fist upward, ready to punch jimin again. He got stopped by the two younger boys and his men.

"What are your problem hyung? It hurts." jimin hissed as he stand on his feet, wiping the blood away while looking at yoongi furiously.

Yoongi look at Jimin and he yanks his both arm away before laughing hysterically at Jimin's sentence.

"That was so stupid of you Jimin, asking me what is my problem is. I wonder why I friends with you. I don't even know what I seen in you till we become best friend."

"What do you mean?" ask Jimin, confused.

"You asked me what I mean? Ask your stupidity first. What. The. Fuck. You. Have. Done. You've ruined people's heart and lives."

Jimin grew more confuse, he didn't rung any bell, yet.

"Seriously hyung. don't take shits anymore. You're high." jimin rolled his eyes and went into the house.

"Boys, you may go. You don't have to bother looking out for this house anymore. You all may be dismissed." he said to his men and only to receives a nod from his men before they left.

Taehyung and jungkook look at each other before went following jimin inside with yoongi followed them short after but he didn't stepped in. Yoongi just stood up on the front door frame with his left shoulder touches the the frame while his feet shuffled.

Short after a while, jimin came down looking scared and nervous at the same time. He kept looking everywhere and yoongi perfectly knows why.

"Looking for her?" yoongi started with a smirk attached on his lips.

Jimin frown, he walked towards yoongi and grabbed his collar.

"The fuck where is she?" jimin hissed, giving yoongi a death glare.

Taehyung and jungkook saw the scene coming and wanted to separate them both but stopped as yoongi told them to stay still.

Yoongi averted his eyes from the younger boys to Jimin and scoffed. "Why would you care about her? I thought you forgotten about her existence as your wife."

"What kind of nonsense you're saying she's my wife and I will never forgot her existence."

Yoongi chuckles, shaking his head, unbelievable. "Say whatever you want, but remember this jimin. I won't falls for you lies."

Jimin could only knitting his brows.

"You called her your wife? Let see. How about you let go of my fucking damn collar and see what's the surprise your wife given you." he said diverting his eyes towards the coffee table.

Jimin look behind towards where yoongi looking at before he let go of yoongi's collar and approached the table.

His heart beats faster, nervousness started to filled his body. Jimin closed his eyes and open them as he saw the pay lying upon the table. He grabbed the paper with heavy feelings with his eyes closed.

As he reopen his eyes. His heart dropped by million feet, his breath hitched, his eyes shaking, his hand trembles and he felt his world going upside down.

Jimin took the paper on his hand and tears started to falls one by one. The way his hand trembled holding the paper can be seen by the three boys.

"Surprising isn't it? Don't you feel happy" yoongi said, provoking Jimin much with an evil smile come to his lips.

Jimin crumble the paper and throw it away. He turn behind, ran to yoongi and throw another big swing onto yoongi's cheek.

Yoongi falls down after the impact given as then jimin jumped on top of him and grabbed firmly on yoongi's collar but as usual, the two boys separate them before they could kill one another.

"It's you isn't it? It's you who brainwashed her to leave me me right? I know it's you. YOU SON OF A BITCH." jimin hissed, feeling angry from yoongi's behaviour.

Yoongi chuckle. "It's not me.. I don't brainwash her. It would be silly of me if I brainwash her. But I would loved to, if I can. So that she can forget you forever for her own good."

"You can't do that yoongi" jimin said with informality, losing his respect towards the elder with slight scoff making yoongi scowl in return.

"I said if I could, I never say I can brainwash her. Besides it's her choice. She wanted you to sign those goddamned paper. She made up her choice. Why would you even care anyway? You left her and I know you don't love her so why bother?" yoongi ask as his arm got released by jungkook mean while Jimin's arm still got hold by taehyung, firmly.

"I do love her, you know nothing about us hyung. Nothing!" Jimin raised his voice.

"ENOUGH WITH THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT JIMIN! You say you love her but you left her alone for another fucking damn pregnant woman of yours for a month. You call that love? What kind of bullshit you put yourself into?"

Jimin got surprised. He had never told anybody about it. About he made a woman pregnant to his child.

"Shocking reveals don't you?"

"Me and jin hyung came to your house that day when you and jungkook worked out. In the evening that fucking damn Kim came and she told us that she's pregnant to your child and she said you even took a DNA test. It's positive."

"Hyu-" Jimin said but got interrupted with angry yoongi grabbing a fist of his collar.

"DON'T HYUNG ME PARK JIMIN. I'M NOT YOUR HYUNG ANYMORE. NOT FOR THE ONE WHO LEFT HIS OWN WIFE BEHIND FOR ANOTHER WOMAN. YOU HAD LOST MY RESPECT THE MOMENT YOU FUCKING HURT HER. YOU KNOW IT'S BEEN A MONTH AWAY, YOU LEFT HER WHEN SHE REALLY NEEDED YOU JIMIN. SHE NEEDED YOU! BUT YOU LEFT HER! SHE GAVE BIRTH TO YOUR TWIN ALONE. SHE WAS FIGHTING HERSELF BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH TO LET THE TWIN LIVES INTO THE WORLD. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE HOPED FOR YOU TO THE HOSPITAL AND EASE HER PAINED AWAY THAT TIME?! DID YOU COME? DID YOU EVEN REMEMBER! I DON'T THINK SO.

SHE HAD LEFT BECAUSE OF YOU, SHE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU SUFFERING HER LIFE. SHE'S A HUMAN TOO JIMIN. SHE'S NOT A ROBOT. SHE HAVE FEELING LIKE US, LIKE YOU! BUT YOU HERE BEING SO FUCKING DAMN SELFISH NOT TO APPRECIATE HER FEELINGS.

DO YOU KNOW, HOW MUCH SHE HURT WHEN KNOWING YOU MADE YOUR MISTRESS PREGNANT? SHE LOVED YOU WITH HER WHOLE DAMN HEART BUT YOU JUST THROW THAT SHIT INTO TRASH! YOU THINK THIS IS WHAT?! A GAME? HELL FUCKING NO! IT'S NOT! WAKE UP JIMIN! WAKE UP." he shout with all his might, releasing jimin's collar harshly making the younger falls on his butt.

Yoongi sighs, looking at jimin. "And you know what jimin? I gave up."

"I gave up on helping you not only me the others too, jin hyung, namjoon, hoseok, taehyung and jungkook. You had lost our trust on you. Where's the kind and sweet jimin we know? Why did you change yourself. Like jin hyung said do you really hate marriage that much till you had to made your mistress pregnant? You're on your own now. No one gonna help you win her back and so just let you know, I won't let you take her back not on my watch if you fucking do kill me first." He spat.

"So I prefer you to sign those damn paper and never come back to her life again. Let she live peacefully. This time." Yoongi said lastly before went into his car with the two younger boys and left, leaving Jimin alone at the house.

Jimin falls on his knees as they're gone. His tears uncontrollably falls. He had left her when she needed him, when she gave birth to his first babies. Why he couldn't remember any of that? Why now he remembered all that?

Pain have swashed over him. Sadness and angriness, he could also feel at the same angry at himself for letting you giving birth to his babies alone, for leaving you when you're needing him. He realised the wrong doing of his.

Jimin stood up and went back inside house, taking back the crumble paper onto his hand.

How his heart broken down to pieces, seeing the divorcement paper on his hand now. He loves you. He admitted. Yes, he loves you with his whole heart. He meant every word he said when you are with him. You are his other half.

Jimin stared at the paper with a word left out from his lips.

"I'm not going to let you go and I'll be taking what's mine back."

UNEDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.7K 27
(Jimin FF) Why'd you hurt me? Why'd you play me? Why did you leave me like this? You said you loved me. But, now as I think of it.. you lied to me...
58 5 1
The story of Kim Taehyung and Y/N. Y/N, she's hinding something from her boyfriend Taehyung. Will she reveal to him? What will happens to the two of...
68.3K 1.9K 20
! I wrote this fanfic when I was 12, and when I was in my delulu, kpop era. Please forgive the errors.. ! This story is about a woman named y/n. Her...
117K 3.2K 16
Faker Husband This guy make me fell for him but as well as hating him This guy make me wants him but also make me run away from him The guy that attr...