Haikyuu One-Shots (Haikyuu x...

By xSour_Patchx

A bunch of Haikyuu one-shots. :) Enjoy~ More

Haikyuu One-Shots (Haikyuu x reader)
Tsukishima Kei (Requested by ChiakiKagami)
Sawamura Daichi (Requested by ChiakiKagami)
Kageyama Tobio (Requested by satsukise)
Nishinoya Yuu (Requested by FioreKuberick)
Kozume Kenma (Requested by AnimeFangirl27)
Update!
Sugawara Koushi x shy reader (Reuqested by AnimeFangirl27)
Sugawara Koushi (Requested by Celestial-otaku718)
Hinata Shoyo (Requested by FioreKuberick)
Kuroo Tetsurou (Requested by hirokohs)
Oikawa Tooru (Requested by Natsumi12151)
Hinata x Kageyama (Requested by ZenStar)
Update
Tsukishima Kei Part Two (Requested by @AnimeFangirl27 and @animeotakugamer)
@FioreKuberick's Special Request
Sorry!
Nishinoya x Reader (Requested by @TheFallenOne24)
Tanaka Ryuunosuke (Requested by Crazyperson626)
@AnimeFangirl's Special Request
Kozume Kenma (Requested by cool_hatz)
Kuroo Tetsurou (Requested by -YaYa1818)
Kageyama Tobio (Requested by @AbbieVanityCakes)
Ukai Keishin (Requested by Sky_Night)
Hinata Shoyo (Requested by Localhikikomori)
Kageyama Tobio (Requested by Captain_LeviAckerman)
Oikawa Tooru (Requested by Captain_LeviAckerman)
Tsukishima Kei x Reader
Announcement
Nishinoya Yuu X Reader
Update and Check Something Out
Kozume Kenma X Shy Reader
Karasuno x Reader
100 Facts About Me
Iwaizumi Hajime
Author's Note! Please Read!
Oikawa Tooru x Reader
Iwaizumi x Oikawa
Futakuchi Kenji x Reader
Koutarou Bokuto x Reader

Tsukishima Kei (Requester @AnimeFangirl27)

20.6K 518 528
By xSour_Patchx

Hi minna-san, how are you all?

Sorry for another Tsukishima Kei one. It's funny, first it was two Sugawara one's in a row now it's Tsukishima.

Requester- @AnimeFangirl27

Thank you all for your votes and comments. You all make me happy. Sorry if it is short.

Disclaimer- I do not own Haikyuu! And I don't own Durarara!

Please read~

Reader's POV

"Tsuki~" I jumped onto his desk smiling.

"What is it? [Y/N]?" Tsukishima asked, taking his headphones off.

"I was wondering, if you could help me with the homework we got yesterday. I don't understand two problems. Please help me." I showed him the problems I didn't get.

"No." He went back to listening to music.

....

Did he just say, 'no?' Oh, no he didn't.

"HEY! HELP ME! HELP ME! IF YOU DON'T I'LL......"

"If I don't?" Tsukishima smirked.

"JUST HELP ME!" I screamed, making all the students in our class stare.

"Tch, what subject?" I looked at my paper.

"Algebra." I told him.

"That's our last block so I'll help you at lunch. Now go away." I puffed my cheeks and nodded.

I was so happy, I get to be with Tsukishima during lunch~

~~~

I saw Tsukishima going to the cafeteria getting some food for himself.

Okay, is it weird to like Tsukishima? I mean he has such a bad personality it gets on everyone's nerves. He say's mean things. Argh, and the worst thing is he DOESN'T like me. He told me before.

I never confessed me feelings, but I ask him if I did like him what would be his answer. He would always say this, "I rather get hit with a baseball than like you." But sometimes I get a feeling he likes me. XD

~

When Tsukishima got done getting his food, I skipped to him.

"Ready? I was thinking we could eat in the classroom." He sighed, and nodded.

We entered our classroom and put two desks together. More like I did. No, I did the work. Cause some is a lazy ass.

He didn't help because, "It's too much work."

Bull Shit! It only takes like 20 seconds maybe even less to put two desk together.

"So, can you help me with problem 6?" I asked. He leaned in close to me, making me blush like a mad dog.

"Ha, you can't figure that out? That was so easy." I pouted, and looked at the problem. It made no sense to me what so ever. Was I stupid? I have a B in the class. So I can't be that dumb.

"Can you please help me through this question. I don't get it." He sighed leaning even closer, making me blush even more. He grabbed the pencil from my hand and started to write something.

It was a formula.

And with that he showed me what to do.

"I get it! Now onto the last problem I needed to help on. I think it was question 27." He stared at the problem and wrote a different formula.

And again, he taught me the through the problem with ease. He should totally be a math teacher or something.

"Got it?" He asked.

I nodded, and smiled. "Thank you so much Tsuki. I feel bad that I have nothing in return for you with helping me solve these problems." I frowned.

"I have something you can give me in return."

I gazed into his eyes and looked at him. "W-What is it?"

"Buy me a strawberry short cake." I giggled and nodded.

"We can go after school." With a nod from him we both parted ways to eat with our friends.

~~~~

It was finally after school and I walked to Tsukishima's desk. I was packed and so was he, so we set off to a cafe.

~

We finally got to the cafe.

"I'll pay." I said. He shrugged but nodded. Usually it's the man who pays but I have a lot of money.

We entered the cafe and sat at a small table for two. "What can I get for you today?" A waitress came, smiling.

"Two strawberry shortcake cakes, please." The waitress nodded, and left.

"So, Tsuki, I was wondering. Do you like anyone? I mean there's got to be someone. WAIT! Do you not like girls? Is that the reason why you reject them? Are you GAY!?" I asked so many questions. He blushed, but quickly regained his composure.

Tsukishima flicked my forehead. "No, I am not gay, you idiot."

Yes, I still have a chance.

"Good." I whispered. Tsukishima smirked, "What do you like me? Is that the reason why you always ask me, "If I did like you, what would be your answer?" To see if you had a chance with me? So you always liked me, huh?" He smirked.

I blushed. I was at a loss of words.

"Here you go, two strawberry short cakes."

Thanks random waitress you just saved my life!

A/N: Who does that? 'Thanks random waitress you just saved my life.' Apparently us readers do. XD

"Thank you!" I grabbed a fork and ate my food in three bites.

"Are you even chewing?" The waitress asked before leaving.

"No... " I answered.

"You're such a pig."

"Well you're such an asshole." I told him.

"Oh, I know I am." He smirked. I could not win against him.

~~~

We finally left the cafe, and he decided to walk me home, since it's dangerous outside at night.

"Well I had a fun time with you Tsuki." I smiled at him. He just ignored me.

Fine, ignore me. *Fake cries*

We had finally gotten to my house and I frowned.

"Um, I want to give you something. It's a reward for helping me with those problems." I blushed looking away.

"My reward was a strawberry shortcake."

"I have two rewards since I needed help with two problems and I wasted your lunch." He smirked, and wondered what the reward was.

"You may not like it." I told him.

I took a deep breath.

I got on one of my house steps and and got on my tippy toes and kissed Tsukishima. "I-I... I love you, Tsukishima Kei." I confessed. My face was red but I was happy. I even smiled.

"I was right." Was all I heard him say.

"I knew you liked me." He snickered.

....

Awkward silence....

A/N: Don't you hate Awkward silences? I hate them. This is what @AnimeFangirl27 and I came up with when there is an awkward silence, just say, "HEY MAN!" We got that from Durarara. It's when these ugly looking girls and a weird looking guy are bullying Anri. Mikado wanted to help her and then Izaya comes. Izaya breaks the girls phone. And eventually the guy yells, "Hey Man!" And then Izaya shaved the guys man hair with his knife. Something on the lines of that. Sorry if that is confusing, it's on the 3rd episode. Anyway I'm getting side tracked.

____

"Um, sorry... I didn't mean to kiss you. And it's okay if you don't like me." I was about to enter my house until, he grabbed my wrist.

"Wow, I don't even get to reply?" He smirked, pulling me closer to him.

I blushed, "I just assumed you didn't like me, I mean it was quiet for a few minutes..."

He whispered, "I love you too." Into my head making me blush even more, If possible.

"I'll see you later, [Y/N]~" With that he left.

I fell to my knees. I did not believe what had just happened. Then I heard the door open.

"Sweetie what are you doing?" My mom came outside.

"I just got myself a boyfriend..."

My mom looked at me, curious.

"I just got myself a boyfriend!" I cheered.

_________________________________________________

I'm going to say this right away! I know this is bad, which I am sorry. I couldn't really think of a plot... And yes, I know all my plots are the same. Which I am sorry for also.

I'm sorry for grammatical errors and such!

You can still request! Request's are open! I don't like closing them, cause when people request even if closed, and I hate to say, "Sorry I don't take requests." I feel bad. So that is why, I don't close my one-shots. I like to keep it open to make you all happy. :)

Vote~

Comment~

Request~

And Goodbye~

~AnimeFangirl59~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3.8K 18
FANTASIZE ABOUT YOUR VOLLEYBALL DORKS AND DON'T BE ASHAMED (I do not own Haikyuu!! or you)
717K 19.8K 37
❝ because we don't have wings , we look for ways to fly ❞ ●●● { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from haikyuu!! x reader...
126K 1.9K 38
Just a series of Haikyuu one-shots & x-reader one-shots :)
7.7K 86 41
A compilation of one shots for Haikyuu characters Requests are open