Love... What Bullshit!!!

By Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... More

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 19

10K 756 43
By Navya_Mishra

The next day at work went quite busy for Manan. Where Nandini was busy working over the Design for the new project, while Manik and Cabir were on other stuff.

It was post lunch time when the phone on nandini's desk rang, she took out the pencil from her mouth as she sketched on a sheet and picked up the call.

"Hello, Nandini Kapoor here, Designing head RM Heights!! How may I help u??"
She said a regular line as soon as she picked it up.

"Nandini, where is ur cell phone?" came a voice which she recognised too well.

Nandini: Ohh Manik... What happened?

Manik: Where is ur phone??
Manik asked again finally making her stop her work and concentrate on his call.

Nandini: Ugh.. I switched it off!! U know this is so freaking frustrating. I mean I so know how I want to design this thing, but its all in my head and I hv been trying so hard, I just can't seem to be able to get it on the paper.... How will I get them work on it!!
Nandini said holding up her head while Manik smiled at her cuteness.

Manik: And to what I guess, u didn't even have ur lunch yet! Right?

Nandini looked at the time realising the lunch time has passed on and then said,
Nandini: Ohh yeah... I didn't even realise the time.... Hv u just gotten free from ur meeting??

"Ohh yes!!" came a reply from him but not on the call and instead in person as the door of her cabin flung open revealing Manik.

Nandini smiled at him keeping the call down when Rishab too entered her cabin behind him.
Nandini: Rishu.. U here!! What a surprise??

Rishab smiled at her but then looked around her in shock. Manik too noticed it as he asked,
Manik: What the hell happened over here Nandini??

Nandini look around understanding their words as she saw her entire cabin filled up with crumbled sheets and her table consisting of fresh sheets spread out.
Nandini pouted looking around herself as she realised the mess that she has created and again held her head in annoyance.

Nandini: I don't know!!

Manik smiled at her and walked inside along with Rishab, both of them making sure not to step on any crumbled paper. Rishab stood in front of her desk while Manik walked around towards her as he hit her head.

Manik: U need a break!!

Nandini: No manik... I just want this to happen, its so frustrating!

Manik: Shh... U need to eat something, so do I !! And I m not going anywhere without u. Plus, if u remember we promised Rishab, to go to Space with him for the admission process....

Realisation drowned over Nandini as she looked up at Rishab.
Rishab: Come on Di... I m not listening to anything! U r coming with me and that's final...

Nandini looked down all around her room and then looked up as she nodded slowly with a smile,
Nandini: How can I ever say no to u??

Rishab smiled broadly at her as she picked up her phone and purse from the table. They moved out of the room and Nandini locked it behind her.

Nandini: No one should enter my cabin!!
She ordered to the peon and they moved out. They reached the parking space when Nandini asked Rishab,

Nandini: By the way how did u come rishu??

Rishab: The driver dropped me!! I was hoping that u'll drop me back at a friend's place after wards.

Nandini: Sure!!
They reached the cars when Nandini saw Manik walking towards his.

Nandini: Manik no... We r talking mine! And I m driving...

Manik shook his head at her and sat into the car taking up the passenger seat as Rishab got into the back seat.

Nandini started the started as she took up the way to Space! They were half way through when Manik said,

Manik: Nandini take a right.. We r going for lunch!

Nandini: Yeah right....
Nandini said turning in as they all headed for lunch! Nandini pulled into a nice posh restaurant giving off the key to the valet as they entered.

Nandini: By the way Rishu.... I hv a gift for u!!
Nandini said as they settled down on the table.

Rishab smiled wide at her and asked,
Rishab: What is it Di??

Nandini: Well that's a surprise... U'll get it later today!
Nandini smiled at his excitement.

Manik raised his eyes at Nandini but she shook her head in a no.
Nandini: I m not telling u Manik... Just wait and watch.

Both Manik and Rishab shared a look while the waiter walked towards them to take their order.
------------------------------

About an hour later, Nandini parked her car at Space as the three of them got down.

Manik: This place still feels like home!
Manik said to himself making the siblings smile.

Manik: Come... Let's just finish off with the form crap and then I'll show u the campus, it's great u'll love it.

They moved ahead as Manik lead them to the very first after the parking lot, which apparently was the admin office. They entered the building as an old receptionist smiled at them.

"Welcome to SPACE Academy!! How may I help u?" she with a smile and then noticed manik.

"Ohh Manik... How r u my dear?"

Manik: Hello Mrs. Singh.... I m doing great, how r u??

"Just going on with old age! "

Manik: Come on Mrs. Singh.... U r as young as a daisy!!
Manik smiled at her making her chuckle.

"Yeah... But I guess ur fake compliments won't help u bunk classes Manik!!!"

Manik laughed at the comment, while Nandini giggled.
Manik: By the way, I m here for a new admission!

"Sure... The principle is in his cabin! U know ur way! "
The lady smiled at him before sitting back at her chair while Manik turned towards Rishab and lead them to the corridor at the right. The building seemed quite empty making Nandini asked,

Nandini: Manik.... Why does it seem so empty?

Manik: This is not the actual college Nandini... It's just the admin building. Not many students come here...

Rishab and Nandini nodded at him as they he knocked onto a cabin. They were called inside as Manik opened the door and walked in. The well suited principle looked up at them and smiled recognizing Manik.

Princi: Manik Malhotra, from Fab5..... The pride of Space!

Manik: Good afternoon sir...

Manik shook hands with him and then turned towards Nandini and Rishab.
Manik: Sir, This is my friend Nandini Kapoor and this is her brother, Rishab Kapoor... We r here for his admission.

Princi: Oh welcome!
Princi said as he shook hands with Nandini.

They started with the forms and all which got I've almost immediately, finalising the admission. Nandini signed on the final forms and they got up to leave.

Nandini: Thank u sir!!
Princi: My pleasure....

They walked out of his cabin when Manik said,
Manik: Come lets get going!!

They walked into the college, into the crowd of students with Rishab looking around with a smile on his face, while Manik seemed to be down the memory lane as he showed them around different place.

"Hey is that Manik Malhotra!!!" Nandini heard a group of girls whisper.

She turned towards them and noticed almost most of the students whispering about Manik as they giggled among themselves pointing at him. She turned towards Manik and saw him totally oblivious to them.

They moved ahead as Manik pointed at the other end,
Manik: Well that's the library, but I think I hv hardly ever entered that room....

Nandini: But I want to see the library... Lets go!!
Nandini smiled as she turned towards it. Manik's eyes broadened in horror at it as he said,

Manik: NO.... Nandini listen lets leave it na!! Its quite a boring place.

Nandini: Shh... Manik!! Libraries are the best places of a clg... We hv to see that.
Nandini was about to walk away when Manik held her hand and pulled her in the opposite direction.

Manik: Now I'll show u the best place of clg!!
Manik winked at Rishab and soon they entered the canteen region.

Rishab: Woah... That's cool enough!!

Manik: It is.... And my personal recommendation, try the chicken grilled sandwich out here... Its amazing...
Manik smiled at him. Almost everyone in the canteen seemed to know Manik as heads turned towards him again and again.

Nandini: Someone seems to be quite popular out here!!
Nandini said teasing Manik.

Manik: Not much...
Manik waved his hand dismissing the topic as they walked to the common area.

Manik: Rishab... This is the common area!! The most happening part of the Clg.... All the interesting stuff takes place out here!!

Rishab smiled at him and looked around when his eyes landed on something.
Rishab: Wow Bhaiya... That's u right??

Nandini and Manik turned towards the place where he was pointing too as nandini walked towards it.

There on the wall was a big poster of Manik holding up a Mike and singing, it was probably of some competition as right next to it was another poster of Fab5, holding a big trophy in their hands.

Manik: Musicana event!!

Nandini moved ahead towards the photo gallery which was in a separate room beside the common area. The room was filled up with pictures of Fab5 from various competitions in which they seemed to be winning almost all.

Manik: This Clg gave Birth to Fab5.... It will always be special for us!!!
Manik said slowly to Nandini while rishab was busy looking through the pictures.

Nandini smiled at him and held his hand in hers.
Manik: Come... Let me take u guys to a special place!!

Nandini looked at him confused as Manik smiled broadly.
He held her hand and pulled her out as they walked to the other side of the college. He stopped right outside the locker room and entered as Nandini saw him type a code into a locker and pull out something from it.

He came out popping up a key.
Manik: Come...

Rishab followed him as he rushed, with Nandini walking closing behind as well. They reached a room which held a lock outside. He opened it up and moved ahead letting Rishab and Nandini enter first as he entered behind them, closing up the door.

Nandini looked around the dark room with held just a single bulb in the middle right about a drum set.

Rishab: What is this place Bhaiya??

Manik: The Fab5 Music Room!!
Manik said loudly as he turned on the lights of the room.

Nandini's eyes broadened as she saw the beautiful room. Their instruments displayed right in the center, probably according to their positions.

But what amazed her was the wall as it was filled up with innumerable photos of Fab5 decorating the room. Not a single place in the room seemed empty with their smiling faces all around. A few even had Navya and Abhi along with Fab5.

Nandini: This is amazing!!
She whispered as she caressed a side.

Rishab: This is actually so damn cool.... Wow!! But bhaiya... How come its still here, hasn't it been around 3 years that u passed out.

Manik: Yes... But this room was quite special for us... So I kinda used Dad's influences to get special permission for it not to be touched. I pay the college authorities every year for this!! They key remains in that locker, the pass code to which is only know to the five of us.... No one but Fab5 is allowed to enter this room.

Rishab: Thank u for showing this to us bhaiya... This is so beautiful!! No wonder it is so close to ur heart....
Rishab said smiling at Manik.

Manik patted over his back and waved a hand,
Manik: Chill Rishab... U r Nandini's family, so from now u r my family as well!! U don't hv to be formal....

Nandini who was busy going through the pictures immediately turned towards him on listening his words. There eyes met as her glittering eyes made him smile. He blinked towards her softly, as if saying I_m_there_for_u_always!!

Manik noticed Rishab looking closely at the pictures when he said,
Manik: By the way Rishab, these faces may seem like strangers to u for now, but all six of them r joining us for goa!! U'll mix in quite soon....

Nandini: Yeah.. If I can get into a group of ppl, then anyone can!

Manik: Ohh hello Madam, in ur case... All the credit goes to me. Otherwise if it was up to u na, then u would hv still been the same girl finding ways to get away from everyone.... Loner!!

Nandini rolled her eyes at him when Rishab joined in.
Rishab: Absolutely... I mean think about it Di even after living for so long in London, i didn't make a single friend... And here, a few months and u hv so many... There has to some reason right!!

Manik: And the reason stands right in front of u!!
Manik said bowing down in front of her as the boys started laughing.

Nandini: U know what, forget it... There is no use talking to u!.... And Rishu, u na forget ur gift if u support him again.

Rishab: DI.....
Rishab said immediately all smile falling off from his face.

Nandini: Bye!!
Nandini waved sweetly at the two of them and walked out moving towards the left, she was a little away from the room hen she heard Manik shout.

Manik: The way out is from this Direction Ms. Moorthy!!

Nandini huffed and turned towards him to find him giving her a teasing smile. Manik looked the room and they left the clg after leaving the key in the locker again.

Rishab: I m just too excited for college to start soon...
Rishab smiled at the two of them.

Nandini sat into the car, and started off the engine as they left the college premises, with a conversation going on just between Manik and Rishab.

Hardly five minutes later, Nandini stopped the car a the side of the road. Manik looked at her confused and then looked around.

Manik: Nandini.... Why did u stop here??

Nandini: If u forgot, let me remind u I m not talking to u!!
Nandini said sternly to him as she unbuckled her seat belt and got down.

Manik and Rishab looked at each other and shrugged when Nandini opened up Rishab's door.

Nandini: Get out....

Rishab: What??
Rishab asked shocked while Manik got down the car.

Manik: Come on Nandini, u know we were kidding... Stop making it such a big deal!

Nandini: Manik, shhh.... Rishab, OUT, now!

Rishab simply got out the car and looked at her seriously. When suddenly Nandini smiled,

Nandini: This is for the start of a new phase of ur life... I wanted u to hv this before u start with ur college...
She said softly and smiled at him. Nandini held up his hand and handed over something to him as she stepped back.

Rishab looked down at his hand to find a key there when Nandini turned him to the right.

And there, right behind their car was a Shining black BMW waiting for them. A broad smile spread over Rishab's face as he jumped over Nandini. Nandini was taken aback by his sudden attack and was about to fall when Manik held her.

Rishab: Thank u Thank u... Thank u so much Di!!! U r the best sister ever....

Rishab rushed towards the car and caressed its hood!!
Rishab: She is beautiful...

Nandini: She??
Nandini said chuckling at his excitement.

Rishab: Off course... I mean just look at her!! Thank u so much Di..... U know I so wanted a car, I was thinking to ask Mom and Dad, but now that u have given this I think I might ask for a sports Bike....

Nandini's mouth hung open at his words while Manik laughed out loud. Nandini walked towards him and twisted his ear,
Nandini: Not satisfied with anything Haan??

Rishab: Oww.. Di it hurts!! Come on!! I love this... And I love u a lot more for thinking so much for me....
Rishab hugged her back.

Nandini: Hey... Its no big deal!!

Rishab: It is... Mom-Dad would hv got it for me too, but only when I ask for it.... U always understand what I want even before I say it!!

Rishab broke the hug smiling at her when Manik patted his back.

Manik: Congrats champ!! New ride....

Rishab grinned at him and hugged him.
Rishab: Did u know??

Manik picked up his hands in surrender at it,
Manik: Not at all... This was all ur sister!!

Rishab smiled at Nandini and then looked at the car,
Rishab: Can I drive??

Nandini: Absolutely... U r 18 and now u hv ur license as well!!
Nandini said to him.

Rishab: Yes....

Nandini: Hey one minute..... Whatever it is, u promise me that u will drive Safe!!
Nandini warned him making him smile.

Rishab: I promise... Pakka!!
Rishab said to her and walked to the drivers seat.

Rishab: U coming??

Nandini shook her head at him and said,
Nandini: Not right now, we hv got work, u go on to meet ur friend..... But u r taking me for a treat tonight!!

Rishab: For sure...
He gave her a thumbs up.

Nandini smiled at him and stepped back along with Manik as Rishab started off the car and pulled out smoothly.

Nandini smiled broadly at him as Manik patted her back.
Manik: U really love him a lot right....

Nandini: He is my only Family....
Nandini said slowly. Manik took her in a side hug caressing her arm.

Manik: Come lets go!!

Nandini nodded at him and moved towards the car when she groaned out loud.
Nandini: Urgh!!!

Manik: What?
Manik asked suddenly stopping.

Nandini: I m still not over with my designs.....
Nandini said with a pout at him as Manik laughed out loud getting into the car.
----------------------------------------------

A glimpse of Space.....

Fab5's college!!! Who wants to watch Kaisi yeh yaariyaan's starting again??😜😜😜

Nandini-Rishab bond....

Rishab-Manik bond....

How do u think was the update ppl??

Do share ur views in the comment section!

Love😍
-Navya!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 2.4K 12
This is my first story trying to write. It is just for fun from my side. This track will start from Nandini admitted in hospital.
201K 17.3K 16
A Happy Couple A Happy Marriage But life goes brutal Really? Is it life or....?
153K 7.9K 30
Manik and Nandini were in love with each other ... they were inseparable. After so many difficulties and problems they had came together but sometime...
286K 17.4K 111
It is a Love story.. how the love track is going to manan in their life... how they are facing handling their problem together... how they are sharin...