Reader x Female Characters On...

Galing kay Kazami_Yui

[DISCONTINUED] Yahallo or ohakonbanchiwa~! Here, I will write some stories between female character(s) and ob... Higit pa

Requests here [Closed]
Roselia x Female Reader x First Year! Aqours
Poppin'Party x Female Reader x Third Year! Aqours
Yui Ohtsuki x Reader
Toyama Kasumi x Female! Shy! Reader
Asaka Karin x Female Reader x Verde Emma
Yamato Sisters x Female Reader x Nagato Sisters
Kitazawa Hagumi x Emotionless! Female Reader
First A/N (05/11) (Important)
Minato Yukina x Calm! Cat Lover! Male Reader
Heartbroken! Hikawa Sayo x Childhood! Male! Reader + Little (A/N)
Tsushima Yoshiko x Popular! Idol! Male! Reader x Sakurauchi Riko (Part I)
Tirpitz (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Shimakaze (Kantai Collection)
Little Q&A ! Questions part (26/11)
Little Q&A ! Answer part ! (03/12)
Ushigome Rimi x Kind! Keyboardist! Female! Reader
Shirokane Rinko x Popular! Gamer! Female Reader x Hikawa Sayo
Udagawa Tomoe x Shy! Female Reader
Poppin'Party x Female Reader (Xmas Special)
Little A/N + Q&A (Question Corner) (26/12)
Q&A (Answer Corner) (01/01)
Yandere Prinz Eugen (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Hood
Sakurauchi Riko x Photographer! Trap! Female Reader x Hanazono Tae
Sick! Hojou Karen x Female Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere Poppin'Party x Female Reader
Hikawa Sayo x Sister! Cold! Delinquent! Female Reader x Hikawa Hina
Ereshkigal x Female Reader x Ishtar (Fate/GO)
Ohtsuki Yui x Female Reader (IM@S CG) [L]
Kisaragi Chihaya x Popular! Idol! Female Reader x Sonoda Umi (Valentines Day)
Akagi x Female Reader x Kaga (Azur Lane)
Quick A/N : 27/02
Fat! Ugly! Nerd! Idiot! Male! Reader x Hikawa Hina (BanG Dream !)
Overprotective!SecondYear! Muse x Popular!Short!Cute!Fem Reader (LoveLive) + A/N
Enterprise x Female Reader x Enterprise Alter (Azur Lane)
Minato Yukina x Neko! Male Reader (BanG Dream !) [L]
Mutsu x Child! Male Reader (Kantai Collection) [F] + 10K !?
A/N : 04/04
Overprotective! Siscon! Sonoda Umi x Lolita! Little sister! Female Reader
Jealous! Remilia Scarlet x Wife! Female Reader (Touhou Project)
Shirokane Rinko x MMO Gamer! Male Reader (BanG Dream!)
Nishikino Maki x DJ Male Reader (Love Live!)
Ichigaya Arisa x Mage! Female Reader x Yandere Shirokane Rinko (BanG Dream!)
A/N : 27/04 + Official Q&A page !
Sonoda Umi x Student council! Sweet! Female Reader (Love Live!)
Futami Twin x Dying! Male Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Massachusetts x South Dakota x Male Reader x Enterprise x Amagi (Azur Lane)
Akagi x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
A/N : !! On Hold !! (24 May)
A/N : I'm back ! (29/05)
Wife! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere! Twin! Ichigaya Arisa x Twin! Female Reader (BanG Dream)
Yuria Harudera x Male Reader x Asako Kusakabe (Grisaia)
Mayuri x Dying! Male Reader (Date A Live)
Wife! Pregnant! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
Maid! Kanzaki Ranko x Fan! Female Reader (IM@S CG) + Little A/N
(?) Kisaragi Chihaya x (?) Female Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Jealous! Girlfriend! Kazami Kazuki x Female Reader (Grisaia)
Belfast x Male Reader (Azur Lane)
Child! Levia x Scientist! Caring! Female Reader (Closers)
A/N:19/10 - About Request Page
Closure of Request Page + Upcoming Stories (26/10)
Zuikaku x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
Sakurano Machiko x Shy! Male Reader (Sakura Spirit)
Gokou Ruri (Kuroneko) x Older Brother! Male Reader (Oreimo)
Wife! Es x Mute! Husband! Male Reader (Blazblue)
A/N : Discontinued (25/02)

Akatsuki Sisters x Female! Reader x Kongou Sisters

10.3K 60 9
Galing kay Kazami_Yui

(Image from the Internet - Too lazy to find its source)

Hi~!
So this request was made by @ManticoreX3 ! Thank you for your request !
The reader will be an admiral and... I don't know any words linked with the navy. That's all I guess ?
Anyway ! Let's go !

__________________________

~Reader's POV~
"And that's all about the report ! Any questions admiral ?"

I was listening to my secretary ship, Kongou, reporting me about the battle with our Akatsuki sisters, Nagato and Mutsu against the abyssal ships. She told me that it was quite harsh for our girls especially the Akatsuki sisters but they managed to defeat the enemies.

"Nothing for now, Kongou. Thanks as always." I said as I smiled at her. She blushed and tried to smiled. "Y-You're welcome a-admiral..." I giggled to her reaction. Sure, she's a little bit clingy but I like her. I like her personality and her love for...me. I don't know why though... But for now, I can't decide if I love her since I feel the same feeling towards the others girls, especially her sisters and—

"Admiral, the girls are back !" I heard Akashi saying through the speaker of my office. I told her with my microphone I will come. I went to the port and Kongou hold my arm, making me blushing

We finally arrive to the port and like Akashi said, the Akatsuki sisters, Nagato and Mutsu came. Nagato and Mutsu are slightly damaged but all the Akatsuki sisters are either averagely or heavily damaged. I hope it wasn't rough for them. By the way, they are the girls I am holding the same feeling toward the Kongō sisters because :

- Akatsuki-chan is a little girl who's trying to act like a lady but she's in fact cute.
- Hibiki-chan is a pretty and cool girl but she's also cute..
Inazuma-chan is cute and shy but will do her best.
- Ikazuchi-chan is energetic and also cute.

In the end, they are all cute.

"Welcome back girls..." I said to them while smiling. They smiled back while they get on the floor and I can see Ikazuchi-chan running toward me. "I'm back admiral !" She hugged me and we fell on the floor. I giggled and I patted her head.

"Okay okay ! Why don't you all go to the bath ?" I said but Ikazuchi-san shook her head. "No ! I want to be with admiral—kyah !" I suddenly felt her weigh off. I looked up and it's Kongou who picked her up.

"Hey ! It's fine to be with admiral but you really need to take a bath if you don't want to get more than injured..." I can hear some jealousy from Kongou. She really loves me. "Okay okay ! I will take a bath so put me on the floor !" Ikazuchi-chan said while trying to get off of Kongou's grip.

"The Akatsuki sisters can go first, we are not heavily injured." Nagato said and I agreed with her. The destroyers need to take a bath before it will be embarrassing.

"W-Well, a lady should have a clean body right ?" Akatsuki-chan tried to be a lady again. I giggled and I patted her head. She blushed and tried to enjoy this moment but I stopped because someone tugged my sleeve. I looked up and it's Hibiki-chan.

"Here admiral..." She said while she gave me a repair bucket. Looks like she wants to go back on the battlefield. I picked the bucket and said : "Thanks Hibiki-chan but I won't use it to you since I want you to enjoy your bath with your sisters." I said as I patted her head. She slightly smiled and blushed and she went to the bathroom with Akatsuki-chan and Ikazuchi-chan.

"I-I will go with them nano-desu !" Inazuma-chan said and I nodded while smiling. She smiled back and went with her sisters.

"Sure they still have a plenty of energy" Mutsu said and I nodded. I'm reassured to see them in a good mood. "Well, we need to leave. See you later admiral" She said and she and Nagato went to their dormitory. I looked at Kongou and she hugged my arm again. I sighed but I smiled. "Why don't we go for a walk ?" I asked her and she nodded.

~Akatsuki's POV~
I am relaxing with my sisters. A good bath after a battle does always feel good.

"Hey ! What do you all think about the admiral ?" Ikazuchi-chan asked to us and we looked at her. I blushed when I thought that I love her.

"W-Well, she's a nice and kind admiral...! A-And it's surprising to see a girl as an admiral !" I tried to answer but with this thought in my min, I can't help myself but stuttering and blushing.

"Y-Yes it is nano-desu ! It's not often we see a girl as an admiral" Inazuma-chan said and we all giggled. Yeah, normally a lot of admiral are a man but our admiral is a girl. There was some rumors where our admiral and some others girls who are admiral too are badly judged and seen in an other way, like not as a comrade but as a stranger.

"But did you know she's always overworking ?" Ikazuchi-chan said. Really ? But why ?

"Do you know why ?" I asked her and she thought for a while. "Well, there are some rumors saying that the male admirals said the female admirals are useless and can't hold this job properly. So, I think she wants to prove the contrary" It's bad... I didn't know that behind her smile hides her sufferings. I want to help her.

"Hey, why don't we try to raise her mood tonight ?" I asked to my sisters and they all agreed. "We will make the dinner by ourselves !" Ikazuchi-chan said and I am quite worried. "Y-Yeah ! I'm sure the admiral will be happy nano-desu !" Inazuma-chan agreed with her and Hibiki-chan nodded. They all looked at me waiting for my approval. "I-I guess we can do that. A lady should make the dinner to make the person she loves happy—" I suddenly stopped when I notice I said 'loves'. I can feel my face blushing and my sisters too. Wait ?

"W-Why are you all blushing ?" I asked them and they tried to hid it. "W-Well, it's because we got a sort of feeling toward her..." Inazuma-chan said and the two others nodded. Why are they loving her ? I-It's unfair...

"You too Akatsuki ?" Hibiki-chan asked me and I blushed again. I looked away and I said : "Y-Yeah...I-I love her too..." I looked at them and they smiled at each other. "Well, why don't we try to confess to the admiral and share her together ?" Ikazuchi-chan asked and I see Inazuma-chan and Hibiki got happy. I guess it won't hurt to share her.

~Kongou's POV~
I am walking with the admiral while clutching her arm. I was humming and happy because I was thinking of our walk like a date. But what's wrong with the Akatsuki sisters ? They are trying to be close to the admiral. I should double my effort so the admiral can love me.

"K-Kongou, c-can you loosen up your grip please...?" The admiral said and I looked at her. She's trying to keep her smile but she looks in pain. I checked her arm and it's true, I tightened my grip on her arm.

"W-Wow ! S-Sorry about admiral !" I said while I let her arm go and tried to reassured her. Honestly, I need to be careful, the admiral is a human and we are ships. She's physically weak but her kindness and her care is what she is the best at. She shows it to us and give us hopes and courage.

"Onee-sama !!" I heard one of my sister, Hiei, coming to us or rather me. She hugged me and I fell on the floor, like what happened to the admiral with Ikazuchi.

"H-Hiei...! Wait up...!" I heard my second sister, Haruna, coming to us. If the two of my sisters are here, then it means—

"That's right ! We are all here !" Kirishima's here too, just as I expected and said like she knows what's in my mind. Sound creepy... Anyway ! They managed to ruin my date with the admiral.
"Onee-sama ! We need some advices now !" Hiei asked me and they brought me with them. They seriously want to ruin my date.
"Help ! Admiral !" I tried to catch my admiral but all she did was giggling to the situation. Why admiral ?!

~Time skip : at the Kongō's class's room~

"So what sort of advices do you want...?" I asked sternly to my sisters while drinking my tea. They all looked at each other while blushing until Haruna decided to talk the first :

"W-Well, i-it's about the admiral..." Huh ? What's wrong with the admiral ? It's not like she did something wrong.

"T-The truth is..." Hiei said while looking away and blushing like the others.

"W-We all love her...!" Kirishima said the sentence and I was surprised. I didn't expect my sisters to love the person I love too. "S-So that's why we wanted to ask you for advices..." She finished and there was a big silence in our room. I need to something about the situation they told me.

"And why do you love her ?" I asked them and I drank my tea.

"W-Well...It's because she's very kind. She really cares about us like when we got injured, she let us getting relaxed and taking a rest without letting any pressure on us" Haruna said and I looked at Hiei and Kirishima. They nodded too showing me they agree with what Haruna said.

"But the problem is she really overworks at a point she can't take a rest and as a consequence, she make us worried." Hiei said and we all nodded. As her secretary ship, I noticed she worked until 3:00 am. But she always hide this side with her gentle smile and tell me :
"It's fine, I can still go on..."

I really want to help her. I even tried to ask her to take a rest but she refused.
"How can we help her though..." Hiei asked and we thought for a while. Then, an idea came up into my mind.

"I know ! Why don't we make a dinner for her ? Also, we can confess to her at the same time !" I said to my sisters and they agreed with me. As expected to my sisters !

"B-By 'we', you mean..." Haruna asked and I nodded.

"Yes ! 'We' will make the dinner together and 'we' will confess to her together !" I explained her and everyone is blushing. I guess it will be hard. I hope the admiral won't mind us sharing her.

~A few days later~
Today is the day where we will invite the admiral to the dinner we will make.
Haruna, Hiei, Kirishima and I went to the kitchen. We asked Mamiya-san if we can have the kitchen and she accepted. Now, all we need is to demonstrate our cooking skill.

"Hey ! What are you doing ?" I heard someone shouting behind us. We looked behind and it's the Akatsuki sisters. What are they doing here ?

"We ? We just want to cook." I responded her and she looked annoyed.

"It should be us to have the kitchen !" The Akatsuki sisters came to us and we stared into each other for a while.

"Why do you want the kitchen ? It's not like you want to cook just for eating." I asked them and they shook their head.
"It's for someone." Akatsuki answered and I frowned. I wonder who is this someone.
"Who is this 'someone' ?" I continued to ask her and she blushed. Heh~? She loves this 'someone'.
I noticed her sisters are blushing too. Don't tell me they love this 'someone' too ?

"I-I won't answer ! N-Now it's your turn to answer !" Akatsuki didn't admit and I guess she wants to ask us the same questions.
"Well too bad ! We won't answer to the questions I asked !" I immediately answered her question before she asked them. Now, she's getting frustrated.

"O-Okay ! W-Why don't we say the name of the person at the same time ?" She said and blushed again. I guess it will be fair. I looked at my sisters and they nodded. I looked to the Akatsuki sisters and they nodded too.

"Okay, I will count on three. One !
Two ! Three—!"

~Little time skip : reader's POV~
"And done !"
The reports I have to make took longer than I expected. Now, it's night time and I can feel my stomach growling.

Knock knock

Someone knocked on the door. Maybe it's Kongou.
"Come in !" I said and the door opened. It's like I thought, it's Kongō and—Akatsuki-chan ?! Why did she come along with Kongō ?
Anyway, both of them are blushing and look at each other. They nod and Kongou gets in front of me.

"H-Hum...Admiral, why don't you go take a break and come to have the dinner with us ?" Kongou asked me. I remember when she asked me to take a break. I always refuse her purpose because I need to fight against the cliché these admirals made on us, the girls. But I admit it, I can't continue without eating. I sighed and I smiled and said :

"Okay, I will come with you..." They smiled and Akatsuki grabbed my hand while Kongou grabbed the other hand and brought me out of my room.

They brought me to the dining room and the room is dark. We entered and the light suddenly popped.

"Surprise !"

I heard people shouting and I looked to these persons. There are the Kongou sisters and the Akatsuki sisters. I didn't expect them to be there too.

"We want to thank you for all the hard work and for your caring so we made a dinner so we can eat together !" Kongou said and everyone smiled. I can feel something wet under my eyes. I touched it and it's tears. They all did it for me.

"W-What's wrong admiral ?!" Inazuma-chan asked me and everyone got worried. I shook my head and wiped my tears.
"I-I'm just happy... I-I didn't think you guys are very nice at this point..." They looked at each other and smiled. Kongou went to them along with Akatsuki-chan and she made a sign, making everyone nodding.

"H-Hey admiral..." Akatsuki-chan said while blushing. Everyone is blushing too.
"We love you !! Please, go out with us !!" They shouted. I didn't expect them besides Kongou to love me. I can feel my heartbeat going faster. I guess it's this feeling again. I guess I love all of them too.
"I love you too everyone..." I said while smiling and blushing. I can feel some tears under my eyes but I don't mind. I'm happy to have the nicest girlfriends.

~Extended ending~
We are eating the meal they made. They are very delicious. I noticed the curries weren't touched. I don't want to waste it so I took the plate with the curry on it and started eating it. On the first bite,

"My god—" is what I said before I started to lost my consciousness. I can't describe this taste.
"Oh my god !! / Oh no !! Admiral !" I heard Kongō and Akatsuki-chan shouting and coming to me.
"Hiei—!!!" Now, it's Hiei who's panicking. I giggled in my mind and everyone came to me and tried to bring back my consciousness.

__________________________

And that's all for this one !
I hope you enjoy it !
It reminds me I need to go back on Kantai Collection. =/
Anyway, see you next time !

~2663 words~

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

62.2K 1.1K 64
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...
251 0 27
basically a bunch of story ideas and kinda one shots💡 specifically for x reader/oc stories feel free to comment and leave your ideas. not sure if...
15.3K 293 60
Requests are currently open! Female! Reader
153 0 16
This is a reader x story. There will be 0 lemons, all fluff (little bit of angst), and some chill stuff :P This story suggest strong language and hea...