Where'd You Go...? (Ticci Tob...

By DoingItRightxx

Kali is a 16year old girl, she is just a normal girl seeking for new excitement in life. Her mother does the... More

Title your Story Part
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Author's Note~
Chapter 13 (Final)
Book 2

Chapter 11

1.3K 66 40
By DoingItRightxx

I led her to my house, it was a cabin-like home, but it was the best I could fine. "It's better than it seems..." I nervously chuckled. Kali nodded. "After you help me, then we find Toby?" She asked me.
I hesitated, I didn't really want her to go back to Toby... I forgot all about him. Does she love him or something? She doesn't have to worry about him, I would protect her better than Toby did, he did send her away... Why does she keep coming back to him?

"Yeah... I guess..." I answered in a low voice.
She smiled, I loved her smile, it was beautiful. No. What was I saying? Do I have feelings for her? This can't be happening... no.

~Kali's Point Of View~

Jeff lead me inside his house. It was quite nice, he had a sofa that seemed pretty soft, and old TV, a rug under the sofa, and a coffee table over the rug. It did seem pretty comforting.
Although, the corners of the ceiling did have a few cobwebs. After we entered, he lead me to the bathroom, and opened the medicine cabinet. He started to dab the wound with peroxide. I squealed because it stung.

"Don't move too much, it's going to help, you know?" He told me. I nodded and covered my face. I bit my lip because of how much it hurt.
He wrapped it with gauze. "Let me see your side." He shyly said.
I nodded, once he helped me... I swear I saw him blush.

~Time Skip 3 hours~

"Jeff. Jeff. Jeff. Jeff. Jeff. Jeff. Jeff. Jeff. Jeff!!" I bugged him. Jeff was covering his ears, sitting on the couch.
Only a few hours ago, he promised he would help me find Toby after he treated my wounds. "What!?!" Jeff yelled in annoyance.

"Can we find Toby now? Pleeeeeeease?" I pleaded him. Jeff didn't answer. Why wouldn't he take me to Toby? I thought he wanted me to stay away from him, now It seems like he stalling.

I sat on the sofa next to him, he seemed like he had a lot on his mind. "Jeff can we go... Please...?" I tugged on his arm. Jeff sighed. "Alright..." His voice seemed to have sorrow in his voice. I nodded, and ignored the sorrow.

Jeff lead me through the woods, he seemed like he knew exactly where he was going.
We reached a house, it seemed pretty decent - Better looking than Jeff's house, that's for sure.
"Thats... Toby's house." He pointed to it.

~Jeff The Killer's Point Of View~

I didn't want her to go to Toby... I wasn't ready to let her go yet...
I lead her to the front door. She looked eager, like she only wanted to be with Toby, and not me. I wish I had the disorder Toby had to be numb to pain - I didn't want to feel the pain I am feeling now... A broken heart.

She knocked on the door, happily. I stood beside her, my hands were in my pockets, as I stood nervously. Toby opened the door. He gave me a glare once he saw Kali. "Toby..." Her eyes started to tear up as she gave him a big hug... I wish she would give me a hug.

I could see him mouth the words to me- "What is she doing here?" I looked away ashamed.
"I'll... be leaving now..." I sadly said. Kali turned to me. "Thank you, Jeff." She nodded to me. What? No thank you hug? figures.

I started to walk away, I turned my head on last time and saw Kali still hugging him. I was jealous, of how Kali would hug him but not me... If I could just hug her.... once...
I shook my head. She practically hates me - she wouldn't hug me... I did try to kill her before.

~Kali's Point Of View~

Jeff started walk away, slowly. What was he waiting for? I waved to him and smiled. He shrugged and walked away.
"Toby... I'm sorry... I understand if you don't want to come back but... I still want to be your friend." I looked at him.
Toby's mood immediately changed. "You understand?" He echoed.

I nodded. Toby started to smile, slowly. "Thank... you..." He said to me. There was a awkward silence.
"Toby, why are you wearing this?" I asked out of curiosity.

He shook his head, "It's the new me."
I touched his goggles, and glanced at his hatchets. "Why do you have hatchets?" I asked warily.
"It's the new me." He repeated.
I nodded in understanding.

"So, your never coming back?"
"Never."
"Never ever?"
"Nope. Never ever." He answered my questions.

I stared at Toby. Awkwardness took over once again. I slowly removed his mask, and his goggles and stared into his eyes.
He kissed me softly, and gently. I had butterflies in my stomach once he did. I always wanted to kiss him ever since we became best friends.

I pulled away slowly from him and hugged him tightly. "Toby..." I whispered. "Yes?" He softly responded.
"I... I love you..." I told him. "I love you too..." he whispered back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading hehe <3
~DoingItRightx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 29.4K 93
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
175K 7.2K 51
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
753K 35.5K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...