Chapter 7

I just sat there, and stared up at Toby. What the heck was he wearing? I thought to myself.

Everything was silent, and nobody moved. How did Toby know where I was? Did he follow me or something?

I was too afraid to even move a muscle, it felt as if I was paralyzed.

I broke the silence by saying, "Toby...?" He looked down to me, and nodded. I couldn't help but get up and hug him tightly as the strange person watched us. Toby pulled away from me which made me desperate. The man who had attempted to kill me, just stood there. He tilted his head to the side which was slightly creepy.

"Kali... What are you doing here...?" Toby asked as he put a hand on my shoulder.

"I came to find you!" I hugged him again. Toby pushed me away from him. "Well, now that you have found me - Go home." He crossed his arms.

I shook my head and glared at him. "I'm not going home until you come back too."

Toby sighed, "I'm not coming home..." I looked at him in surprise. He can't stay in the woods... Toby can't just live out here like an animal!

I heard chuckling behind me and realized it was the creepy man. "Want me to take care of this little brat for ya?" He asked Toby.

Toby hesitated before he answered. He then shook his head, "No, just let her go." Toby crossed his arms. "What a shame." He clenched on to his knife tightly.

Who was he? How did Toby know him? "T-Toby... who is he?" I tugged on his arm.

Toby pushed me away from him- again. "That's Jeff. He shouldn't hurt you... Too much." Toby shrugged. Hurt me? What was he talking about?

Jeff looked at me as if he was tempted to kill me. "Come on, Kali. It's time for you to go home." Toby nodded.

I shook my head again, and narrowed my eyes. "I came here to find you! I almost got killed for you, and you want me to just... Go home?" I yell at him.

I didn't like yelling at Toby, frankly I never yelled at him. It hurt me inside, and made me feel guilty.

"Jeff... Will you take her home?" Toby asked him.

What was wrong with him? Just a week ago he was nice, caring, and my best friend; but now..., he is asking someone else to take me home rather than him?

Jeff nodded. "I'll get rid of the little brat for ya." He winked and quickly grabbed me by my arm before Toby could reply.

----------------------------------------------

It was a bad ending but, oh well <3

~DoingItRightx