Chapter 11

I led her to my house, it was a cabin-like home, but it was the best I could fine. "It's better than it seems..." I nervously chuckled. Kali nodded. "After you help me, then we find Toby?" She asked me.
I hesitated, I didn't really want her to go back to Toby... I forgot all about him. Does she love him or something? She doesn't have to worry about him, I would protect her better than Toby did, he did send her away... Why does she keep coming back to him?

"Yeah... I guess..." I answered in a low voice.
She smiled, I loved her smile, it was beautiful. No. What was I saying? Do I have feelings for her? This can't be happening... no.

~Kali's Point Of View~

Jeff lead me inside his house. It was quite nice, he had a sofa that seemed pretty soft, and old TV, a rug under the sofa, and a coffee table over the rug. It did seem pretty comforting.
Although, the corners of the ceiling did have a few cobwebs. After we entered, he lead me to the bathroom, and opened the medicine cabinet. He started to dab the wound with peroxide. I squealed because it stung.

"Don't move too much, it's going to help, you know?" He told me. I nodded and covered my face. I bit my lip because of how much it hurt.
He wrapped it with gauze. "Let me see your side." He shyly said.
I nodded, once he helped me... I swear I saw him blush.

~Time Skip 3 hours~

"Jeff. Jeff. Jeff. Jeff. Jeff. Jeff. Jeff. Jeff. Jeff!!" I bugged him. Jeff was covering his ears, sitting on the couch.
Only a few hours ago, he promised he would help me find Toby after he treated my wounds. "What!?!" Jeff yelled in annoyance.

"Can we find Toby now? Pleeeeeeease?" I pleaded him. Jeff didn't answer. Why wouldn't he take me to Toby? I thought he wanted me to stay away from him, now It seems like he stalling.

I sat on the sofa next to him, he seemed like he had a lot on his mind. "Jeff can we go... Please...?" I tugged on his arm. Jeff sighed. "Alright..." His voice seemed to have sorrow in his voice. I nodded, and ignored the sorrow.

Jeff lead me through the woods, he seemed like he knew exactly where he was going.
We reached a house, it seemed pretty decent - Better looking than Jeff's house, that's for sure.
"Thats... Toby's house." He pointed to it.

~Jeff The Killer's Point Of View~

I didn't want her to go to Toby... I wasn't ready to let her go yet...
I lead her to the front door. She looked eager, like she only wanted to be with Toby, and not me. I wish I had the disorder Toby had to be numb to pain - I didn't want to feel the pain I am feeling now... A broken heart.

She knocked on the door, happily. I stood beside her, my hands were in my pockets, as I stood nervously. Toby opened the door. He gave me a glare once he saw Kali. "Toby..." Her eyes started to tear up as she gave him a big hug... I wish she would give me a hug.

I could see him mouth the words to me- "What is she doing here?" I looked away ashamed.
"I'll... be leaving now..." I sadly said. Kali turned to me. "Thank you, Jeff." She nodded to me. What? No thank you hug? figures.

I started to walk away, I turned my head on last time and saw Kali still hugging him. I was jealous, of how Kali would hug him but not me... If I could just hug her.... once...
I shook my head. She practically hates me - she wouldn't hug me... I did try to kill her before.

~Kali's Point Of View~

Jeff started walk away, slowly. What was he waiting for? I waved to him and smiled. He shrugged and walked away.
"Toby... I'm sorry... I understand if you don't want to come back but... I still want to be your friend." I looked at him.
Toby's mood immediately changed. "You understand?" He echoed.

I nodded. Toby started to smile, slowly. "Thank... you..." He said to me. There was a awkward silence.
"Toby, why are you wearing this?" I asked out of curiosity.

He shook his head, "It's the new me."
I touched his goggles, and glanced at his hatchets. "Why do you have hatchets?" I asked warily.
"It's the new me." He repeated.
I nodded in understanding.

"So, your never coming back?"
"Never."
"Never ever?"
"Nope. Never ever." He answered my questions.

I stared at Toby. Awkwardness took over once again. I slowly removed his mask, and his goggles and stared into his eyes.
He kissed me softly, and gently. I had butterflies in my stomach once he did. I always wanted to kiss him ever since we became best friends.

I pulled away slowly from him and hugged him tightly. "Toby..." I whispered. "Yes?" He softly responded.
"I... I love you..." I told him. "I love you too..." he whispered back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading hehe <3
~DoingItRightx