Chapter 4

I was in my room, sitting on my bed, and thinking about tomorrow. What if I don't find him? What if I get killed? Just by thinking about these things that could happen making me regret finding him. But if I don't he would die out there.

My backpack was on the ground by my closet. My mind was telling me to pack it with things I would need when I went out to find Toby. I shook my head. "No! I can't do it." I yelled to myself. He's your friend... You can't leave him to die, can you?

~Time skip 4 hours~

I walked downstairs. Dinner was soon and this was my time to grab anything I need for the ... 'adventure'. I opened the pantry to find any snacks I could take along with me. I heard someone walking downstairs, I quickly turned my head and saw my dad.

I ignored his presence. He plopped down on the couch and turned on his daily action movies. I rolled my eyes, why can't he be like normal dads and actual care about his family?

After I put the snacks in my bag, I thought hard what I would need next. I paced my room back and forth, I had nothing. Water? Was that it? I shrugged. Maybe it was it. My thoughts were interrupted once my mother called me down for dinner. That's it. That's all I needed, I guess. Tomorrow at moonrise, I will leave to find Toby.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed that chapter! <3

~DoingItRightx