Itazura na Kiss♡

By roseliahernandez

The day begins a nice and beautiful one to be honest. Nothing will go wrong and everything will go my way... More

Proluge
Rejected or Not
Bad Luck
The Irie Family
Mid-Term (Part 2)
Studying with Irie-Kun
The hospital
The date before surgery
Going back to school
Track Games
Mid terms
Florida
Kotoko sick?
Winter time!
While i was gone...
Tokoyo Exams
Tokoyo Exams Part 2
Rieko Matsumoto
At home
Irie-Kun: Hospital p.1
Irie-Kun: Hospital p.2
Irie-Kun: Hospital p.3
Kotoko-Aihara: Frozen Asleep p.1
Kotoko-Aihara: Frozen Sleep p.2
Kotoko-Aihara: Frozen Asleep p. 3
Kotoko-Aihara: Frozen Sleep Final
My broken leg and Shopping
Prom
The Dance
Final Day Of High School
A new day and a new beginning
Medical Department (Irie-Kuns POV)
Keita Kamogari (A short Chapter)
The Lunch Room
The Afternoon (Irie-Kun's POV)
Shigeki Irie in the Hospital
The story he tells me (Iri-Kuns childhood)
Home Alone
Christine Robbins
Christmas Special Pt.1
Trouble Maker?
The Date (Irie- Kun)
Christmas Special Pt. 2
The Child hood of Naoki Irie
The Day
I must choose
The drama

Mid-Term exam (Part 1)

1.1K 16 2
By roseliahernandez

After a long day of studying i headed up stairs to started to start with English again... I was looking at my text book and then, I came to a question I did not know... How am I going to be able to do this in less than a week... Why don't we skip this question... 

Alright maybe this one too...

And this one...

WHY ARE ALL THESE SO DIFFICULT!!!!???

Ok... Lets start from the beginning of the text book again. I went to the very end of this, but i need to actually start on the work, so i can pass. 

"Kotoko? Are you still awake?" Mrs. Irie said as she came into my room. I saw her at the door, from where i was sitting at. "Ya im just  studying for mid-terms" i told her. She smiled and ran downstairs. When she ran downstairs i wondered what she was gonna do, so instead i continued with my studies on English. 

I was working on this for what it seems like hours... Irie-Kun is probably sound asleep about now and resting like a little baby, while im here stuck studying for mid-terms. 

"Kotoko why don't you take a little break from studying and look at my scrap book with Naoki in it" Mrs. Irie said. I got up from where I was sitting and went to my bed where she had a sandwich and coffee for the both of us.  "Im going some pictures of Naoki, that Yukki does not know about" she said. I looked at her and she started to open the first one.

OMG Is that really Irie-Kun!"Aww you use to have a little girl?" I asked. She started to laugh and look at me. "That's Naoki when he was a toddler" she said. I was so close to laugh but instead i had a better idea. "May i take one of these?" I asked. She smiled and gave me the most cutest one of him...

I can't wait to use this for my embarrassment attack on him for pay back. "Just don't tell Naoki that i gave you one because he hates remembering about that time." she says. So is this why he is so cold hearten...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 65 35
This is a Fan friction of Mitchievous kiss. The story begins after Naoki had a hunch of kotoko being pregnant Let's take a peek... "Give her back"...
1.6K 73 10
When actually everything start to get all wrong? There is only a thin line between Love and Obsession. You always know they hide things from you, is...
295K 8.5K 47
A girl that is their ideal. A girl that makes their hearts beat faster. A girl that is perfect in their eyes. That girl is you. "No, I d-did not, nan...
256K 5.2K 42
The story is based on Japanese version of Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo 2. It begins when Naoki went to Kobe and Kotoko was studying hard to become...