A Peculiar Time in 1944 - A M...

By randomreader000000

Aurora Abbott does not live a peculiar life. The only extraordinary thing about her is her ability to still b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Deleted Scenes
Not an Update - a Memorial

Playlist

875 10 1
By randomreader000000

AN: So I know some people include lyrics with each chapter of their stories, instead of that I used the quotes from the books but I still thought 'why not, I'll give you guys the playlist I used when writing scenes between Aurora and Millard.' These vary in genre since some songs motivated sweet fluffy moments and others were during more serious times when they were running for their lives or after Aurora was separated from Millard and everything looked bleak and pointless.

I also included some of the lyrics that really made me go 'Oh that definitely represents Aurora and Millard' I won't say 'Oh go listen to these songs' cuz I won't tell you all what to do but I think once you listen to these songs with Aurora and Millard in mind it's hard to not think of them the next time you hear the song.

As always I'd love to hear all your thoughts both good and bad so let me know below, do you think these songs are good representations of Aurora and Millard? Are there any songs you'd add to this list? Etc. . .

Song: I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz

Lyrics: "I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough. I'm giving you all my love, still looking up."

Character: Millard Nullings

Song: The Cure by Lady Gaga

Lyrics: "If I can't find the cure, I'll fix you with my love. . . And if you say you're okay I'm gonna heal you anyway, promise I'll always be there, promise I'll be the cure."

Character: Aurora Abbott

Song: If I Never Knew You by Jon Secada and Shanice (From Disney's Pocahontas)

Lyrics: (basically the whole song) "I'd have lived my whole life through, empty as the sky, never knowing why, lost forever if I never knew you"

Character: Millard & Aurora

Song: God Help the Outcasts by Alan Menken performed by Heidi Mollenhauer (From Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame)

Lyrics: "Show them the mercy they don't find on Earth, God help my people we look to you still, God help the outcasts or nobody will."

Character: Aurora Abbott (Chapter when she prays for the baby in the bombing)

Song: Somewhere Out There by Linda Ronstadt

Lyrics: "And even though I know how very far apart we are it helps to think we might be wishin' on the same bright star. And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby it helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky."

Character: Millard and Aurora (after the wights kidnap Millard)

Song: Dancing in the Moonlight by King Harvest

Character: Millard and Aurora (wedding)

Song: Life After You by Daughtry

Lyrics: "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you. And I think all that still matters is love ever after, after the life we've been through, 'cause I know there's no life after you."

Character: Millard Nullings

Song: Perfect by Ed Sheeran

Lyrics: "Darling just hold my hand, be my girl I'll be your man. . . baby I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms barefoot on the grass listening to our favorite song."

Character: Millard Nullings and Aurora Abbott (wedding)

Song: Hero by Mariah Carey

Lyrics: "When you feel like hope is gone, look inside you and be strong. And you'll finally see the truth, that a hero lies in you."

Character: Millard Nullings and Aurora Abbott

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 120 14
Katerina has always been different, even from most peculiars. she goes to Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children, only to find her former best f...
1.4K 36 18
Y/n has been through so much in her past that she almost forgets herself... Until she met Millard. He sees through her and she through him. Warning:...
27.8K 1.4K 74
What truly happens when no one is there? What happens in the parts of the world accessible to so few? How human are peculiars? But there are some s...
715 10 15
Alessandra Baker has always known she was different. When she was little, her parents told her she was special. A peculiar, they called her. Orphaned...