Oh my Luhan! [Exo-M: Luhan Fa...

By hahahappinessdelight

Okay so here's my 2nd story :) For all the fangirls of Luhan all over the world, try reading this and I hope... More

Oh my Luhan: INTRO
Chapter 1: Fangirling
Chapter 2: Unexpected
Chapter 3: Birthday Gift
Chapter 4: Hello Korea
Chapter 5: House for rent
Chapter 6: SM Entertainment
Chapter 7: Bubble Tea
Chapter 8: Oh it's you again
Chapter 9: Worries
Chapter 10: Can This Be Love?
Chapter 11: Shooting
Chapter 12: Limits
Chapter 13: Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 14: Gotcha
Chapter 15: Past or Present?
Chapter 16: Unknown Sender
Chapter 16: Stalker
Chapter 17: Agitated
Chapter 18: New Project
Chapter 19: Pressured Heart
Chapter 20: Night filled with smiles
Chapter 21: Hey best friend
Chapter 22: Myeondong
Chapter 23: One day left
A/N ft. Next Chapter Teaser
Chapter 24: Unforgettable night
Chapter 25: Where's He?
Chapter 26: Left Behind
Chapter 27: Asking her out
Chapter 28: Dating
Chapter 29: Run Away
Chapter 30: The Visitor
Chapter 31: Why she's back
Chapter 32: Night Together
Chapter 33: Three Letter Word
Chapter 34: Ran out of time
Chapter 35: Welcome Home
Chapter 36: Miu's Move
Chapter 37: Slipped
Chapter 38: Surprises
Chapter 39: Doubts
Chapter 40: Revelations
Chapter 41: Broken Hearts
Chapter 42: End
Chapter 43: So Long
Chapter 44: Letting Go
Chapter 45: Fallen Apart
Chapter 47: Confrontation
Chapter 48: People change
Chapter 49: Give me love
Chapter 50: Troubles
Chapter 51: Too Late
Last Chapter
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 46: Bad News

4.1K 159 38
By hahahappinessdelight

Maevic’s POV

I was not aware of what I’m wearing right now, and doesn’t matter anymore if something’s going to happen to me, but if it is him who is in danger, I cannot just stand and wait for a miracle to happen.

I was running til’ I was catching my breath and would take the fastest taxi cab regardless of the traffic jams here in Manila.

I’m not feeling at ease. Who else will do if you have a bad feeling that the one you love is in danger? No one right?

“Miss? Are you sure you’ve got the right address?” the taxi driver asked.

I looked around and saw a bungalow house with red roof and beige colored gate which fits the description of the man I was talking on the phone earlier.

“Uhm yes, I guess. Thank you.” I paid the taxi cab and I was having second thoughts. I wanted to run away in fear of dying in any minute but something is telling me that there’s nothing wrong about trying.

At least I tried even if I die.

I was about to ring the doorbell but the gate suddenly opened where two masked guys welcomed me in. One was leading the way and the other one was behind me.

I looked around and looked for something that could help me live even just for a matter of second. A wood? A baseball bat? A gun? Nothing’s going to help me.

When we got inside, the typical house I thought that was seen in the movies when someone got kidnapped is different than what I’m expecting. It was simple and elegant.

The two guys stopped as the other one knocked the door in front us.

“She’s here.” He said.

“Let her in.” said someone from inside.

The man slowly opened the door and pointed his hand giving me a signal that I should come in and I’m done. I took a deep breath and mumbled to myself.

I love you…Luhan

I stepped inside of the bright room where my eyes adjusted because of the sun rays that reflects inside.

This must be heaven.

I looked around and saw a man standing with his back facing me. His long legs gorgeously fit his black pants, and his perfectly shaped body shows how good he looks with his white polo shirt.

He turned around slowly and I’m speechless for the next 10 seconds.

“wh-what are you doing here?” I mumbled and uttered the words together with my blunted eyes caused by surprise.

“There’s something we need to discuss and thanks to you, everything is falling apart” he said and his deep husky voice didn’t just seduced me, I mean yes he did but he was serious.

“Se-Sehun-ah I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I replied.

“You don’t know? Or you just don’t wanted to know?” he furrowed his eyebrows.

“Tell me what’s wrong Sehun. Why you are even here and how did you….” I was cut off when he threw some displays from the table near him.

“Luhan hyung…” he started tearing up. “He was brought into the hospital after you left and he didn’t deserve that! Although he acted like he wasn’t broken, the pain he was going through with is unbearable.” He continued.

“Sehun…” I can’t believe this.

“You know what? He was just wishing that he’d never wake up after that and what’s even worst, he planned to leave EXO for the sake of our dreams.” He laughed sarcastically.

“Are you happy now? You’ve ruined his life in despite of him still loving you with every little pieces left from his broken heart.” He was crying so hard.

“I didn’t mean to ruin his life. It was his choice Sehun” I started to feel this pain inside my heart, the wound heals but will always leave a scar.

“I was broken and will always be. You think I’d be happy to hear that he was suffering? Sehun, I love him! And I will always do!” I was screaming and crying at the same time.

I was breathing heavy and there’s nothing I can do. We are miles, and hours away from each other.

I fell down on my knees, crying my heart out again.

Sehun’s POV

And the plan worked.

She was kneeling, and crying. It gives me a good feeling but seeing her cry like this gives me the feeling that I shouldn’t just stand here and let her cry.

I saw that she was suffering as well and all those thoughts that I have that she moved on, everything was wrong. She hasn’t.

Two broken hearts, Luhan and Maevic, they do love each other. That’s the fact I’d believe.

I wiped my tears and went over her. I wrapped her in my arms and slowly caressed her back making her stop crying.

“Shhh, I understand. I’m sorry” I told her.

She grabbed my shirt as she holds me in my arms like she was begging to be with Luhan. The feeling was really different.

“I’m sorry noona” I hugged her tightly.

All of a sudden my phone rang, I helped her stand and made her seat down on the sofa, I gave her my handkerchief and she wiped her tears.

I went near the window to answer the phone and cleared my throat so it won’t be suspicious if my voice would crack and they’d know I was crying.

“H-Hello?” I answered.

Unfortunately, I dropped my phone.

“Wh-what’s w-wrong?” Maevic asked as she continued sobbing.

I kneeled in front of her and held her shoulders. “Noona..” I looked into her eyes and I know she knows that I’m going to give her a bad news.

“Tell me..” she said.

“Luhan hyung, he…” I can’t continue anymore, but I should. She needs to know.

“What? Tell me…” she was crying again.

“He collapsed..again” and then another tear dropped into my eyes.

3rd Person’s POV

Maevic burst into tears again, shrugging Sehun and begging to bring her to Seoul. They seek for the help from their connections so they can leave as fast as they can.

Maevic on the other hand went back to Gerald and explained everything that she needed to leave, that Luhan needs her.

Everything was all set, and they’re ready to go.

After few hours of travel, Sehun quickly called for their driver and asked where Luhan was being confined. As soon as they arrived at the hospital, fans gathered around again. Some were crying as they sympathizes with what is going on with Luhan.

Secretly, they went inside with the help of the staffs and securities and of course their disguise look.

All of the EXO members gathered around the room, silent, and praying for Luhan to get better. Slowly Maevic enters the room and everyone was shocked including their Manager.

“Manager-nim, I’ll explain later but please give her time to be with him. They both need each other.” Said Sehun.

The manager walked away followed by some members.

“Maevic-sshi” Suho went beside her and tapped her shoulders.

“Wh-what happened to him? What did the doctor said?” she was tearing up again.

“He was experiencing depression. He’d never eat anything, nor talk to anyone though he insists to perform during the concert. So he collapsed when his body cannot take it anymore.” Explained Suho.

“He is in fatal condition and we don’t know yet when he’s going to open his eyes and say he’s manly” he added. He was about to smile but it is not just good.

“This is all my f-fault..” Maevic cried and eventually ran to Luhan’s side.

“We should leave them first, shall we Sehun?” asked Suho and as soon as Sehun nodded as his answer, they went out.

Maevic was crying, as she was holding Luhan’s hand. She knew how terrible Luhan has been through. No one can be blamed, love is unpredictable.

“Luhan, I’m really sorry. Please be alright.” She kissed his hand waiting for an answer.

Luhan, saranghae..

~To Be Continued

A/N: OMG~ I don't know it's too dramatic. What's with me? *Curls up on the floor hugging my knees and soon finds out the readers are here* 

oops! sorry hihi. 

So how was the chapter? how did you find it today? 
tell me if it is boring, sad, so-so, good enough, or almost there. 

and from the scale of 1-10 rate this chapter okay? 

Sorry, I ask too much. HAHA, only to those who like. Comments and votes were even appreciated. 

I LOVE YOU! 
It's cold tonight. 

Jalga~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29 2 17
This is my first attempt at an AU werewolf story. I hope you guys will like it I spell check as much as I can if there are still mistakes. I apologiz...
273 56 9
The war between vampires and werewolves must always be fought but can never be won. Luhan struggles to survive as a lone wolf after losing his pack i...
92.3K 3.3K 29
When EXO is asked to meet with a girl dying from cancer in Singapore, Kris doesn’t want to go. However, when he actually meets this girl, he realize...
4.9K 464 64
Luhan and Xiumin put their friendship to the test when a girl comes between them. Will they push through and remain as close as brothers or will ever...