Kitties and Cupcakes : pjm โœ”๏ธ

By Born2beSad

"Y/n...can I bite you?" Hybrid au, Reader adopts a stray hybrid cat and he helps her out at the bakery she o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Epilogue
A Special Update

Part 13

48.3K 2.1K 697
By Born2beSad

Days passed and you were happy that everything was normal between you and both of your boys. Yoongi had seemed to open up and was more comfortable around you after the night you gave him the key, chatting and joking more easily even at work and in the morning when he had been most quiet and reserved before.

It also seemed that your relationship with Jimin was even stronger since the night you had opened up to him. He didn't whine as much about you working with Yoongi, although he did still scent you when you got home from work every Wednesday and Saturday.

It was a Saturday morning now, and you arrived late to the bakery having overslept a tad and then had trouble getting  Jimin up and ready to be dropped off at Hoseok's for the day. Yoongi had left the door unlocked for you after he let himself in and you locked it back behind yourself as you bustled in, calling out a greeting and apology to the dark cat in the same breath. You hung up your coat and grabbed an apron, tugging your hair back into a bun as you hurried into the kitchen. Your eyes settled on a steaming cup of coffee waiting for you at your usual station, prepared the way you liked it. You grabbed it and swigged it happily, turning to thank Yoongi with a huge smile.

As you faced him you found that he was already watching you, pleased at your reaction to the coffee he had made you, as he did most mornings. You held the cup in both hands and shuffled over to him, a goofy grin on your face as you leaned over and rubbed your forehead on his shoulder, making him break into a big gummy smile. "Thank you thank you for the coffee Yoongiiii, sorry I was laaate," you sang.

"Yeah, yeah, at least I don't have to wait outside in the cold for you anymore. I could have frozen to death back then, you know." He said, shoving your shoulder playfully.

You gave him a final grin and turned back to your station. "You didn't though, so I don't feel bad," you joked. He barked a laugh and shook his head, returning to work

Later when you were nearly ready for the day you opened the double doors of the big oven and turned to grab your tray to slide it in. You stumbled a little as your moved toward the oven and your inner arm caught the inside of the open door.

"SHIT!" you exclaimed, shoving the tray in and slamming the oven door, tears springing immediately to your eyes as you held your arm, peering at the angry red patch on your skin. "That one is gonna scar," you mumbled as Yoongi rushed over to peer at your arm.

He took it in both hands, turning your forearm toward himself to examine it closely. He pulled it up close to his face and his eyes darted to you nervously for a moment. You were busy wiping tears from your eyes with your other hand and didn't see him lower his mouth to your arm and quickly lick the burned skin. You jerked your arm in shock but he gripped it tightly in his large hands and gave you a confused look.

"Yoongi, what the hell are you doing," you said, frowning at him, tugging on your arm.

"You don't want me to help?" He asked hesitantly, still looking confused but letting go of you.

"I mean you can get me the burn ointment from the first aid kit, but I don't see how licking me is helpful at the moment..." You responded, jut as confused at his reaction as he was at yours. You held up both your arms to show him the marks up and down the pale skin of your forearms from years of working around hot ovens. "Its fine, I'm used to it," you shrugged.

He reached out and trailed his fingers down your uninjured forearm, ever so softly tracing your past scars, furrowing his brow. "Y/n...don't you know that hybrid saliva has some healing abilities?" He asked, blushing a little as he continued, "like how a cat would lick its wounds - I can do that too, for you...if you want, I mean." He met your eyes shyly and reached a hand back out for your arm, offering to help you.

You blinked at him, lips parted in interest. "Oh, I - I didn't know that. Well...okay then," you mumbled, allowing him to take your arm in his hands. He stepped closer to you and raised it slowly to his mouth and met your eyes as you looked on in fascination. His pink tongue darted out and carefully caressed the skin of your arm. He continued to hold eye contact as he licked you, the heat of his gaze and the intimacy of the action making your stomach tighten and your heart race and you quickly averted your gaze from his. You slowly felt a tingling and then a numbing sensation on the skin of your arm. He released you and you peered down at your skin, the red burn mark all but disappeared.

"Thank you," you breathed, looking back up at him. Your breath caught when you realized how close his face was to yours, his eyes still staring intently at you. Your gaze flitted down to his soft lips as his tongue darted out to wet them.

"You really don't know anything about hybrids, do you?" He asked in a husky voice.

You dragged your eyes away from his lips and back up to meet his again and you swallowed, slowly shaking your head.

"Well, is there anything you want to know about?" He asked, taking a step back from you and rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment. "I mean you can ask me..."

"Actually I do have one question that has been bothering me lately but..." you trailed off, your face heating a little and not sure if you were comfortable asking him.

He tilted his head to the side and reached out to pat your shoulder in encouragement. "Go ahead and ask, I won't make fun of you," he said, smiling.

"Um, well, okay. A few weeks ago I...I touched Jimin's tail when we were just hanging out and he..." you stopped talking, blushing furiously as Yoongi's mouth had fallen open slightly, his eyebrows raised in surprise.

"You touched his tail on purpose? Like how?" He asked.

"Um I kind of...grabbed it," you mumbled shyly, raising your hand to mime the action as he stared at you.

"I didn't realize you guys had that kind of relationship," Yoongi said, frowning, his own tail swishing behind him.

"Yoongiii," You whined, "I don't know what any of that means! I grabbed it because it looked soft but then he...he got...he moaned and I apologized and ran away." You finished, covering your face with your hands in embarrassment.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to judge," he said shaking his head as you peeked up at him through your fingers. "It's just that...parts of a hybrid's tail are sometimes considered erogenous zones, so..." he explained, your mouth falling open in horror as he spoke. "So you wouldn't really grab it on purpose like that unless you...you know..." he trailed off, shrugging, his cheeks slightly pink.

"Oh my god," You whined, slapping your hands back your face in renewed embarrassment. "I cannot believe I did that! Jimin and I don't have that kind of...oh my god, I need to know EVERYTHING there is to know about hybrids Min Yoongi, and you are going to teach me!" You said, grabbing on to his shoulder.

He laughed and nodded, returning to his work station. "Sure thing, boss," he chuckled as the two of you finished up in the kitchen.

-

"Okay, tell me more about your tail," you said seriously as the two of you cleaned up at the end of the day.

Yoongi grinned, shaking his head at the question before launching into a detailed description for you. "Your tail is just another extension of your body, like your arm or leg, and just as important. It helps us sense and feel things like pressure and atmospheric changes and and to balance. It's incredibly sensitive and it is considered deeply rude to touch someone's tail without their permission." You blushed at that and looked away. "Like I mentioned earlier though, your partner may touch your tail, but there has to be trust there," he continued.

"Sometimes when Jimin is nervous or upset he holds his tail in front of him like this." You mimed for him.

He nodded. "Yes, that's a common habit, especially for young hybrids. It can be comforting."

"Also, he said that his previous owner would sometimes punish him by pulling his tail," You said.

Yoongi's ears flattened against his head and his own tail twitched behind him at the thought. "He must have had a particularly cruel owner then," he said, frowning.

You finished up with cleaning the kitchen and headed out for the day. "I'd like to ask a few more questions before I head home for the night, do you want to grab some dinner?" You asked, pulling off your apron and tossing it away.

"Sure," he nodded.

"Alright, let me just let Jimin know that I will be late and let's get out of here," you said smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 8.1K 32
Yisun neither wished to be a princess nor to live in the royal palace for behind those gates lies the most inhumanity she's ever seen, the worst murd...
5.5K 210 6
*Male Redson Reader* โœ„โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ "All the hardwork, all the sacrifices, all the sleepless nights, struggles, downfalls, it all paid off." Ever s...
69.7K 2.1K 62
You, Y/n L/n, are the adopted younger sister of Kagome Higurashi. One day, you and Kagome fall into the Bone Eater's Well. Unbeknownst to you, your l...
1.7K 123 13
"Hello I'm Jimin, your virtual boyfriend." In which Y/N finds a phone in her new apartment and decides to take it to the police station, only to see...