My Melody || Jungkook BTS✔️

Por estella_w

For her there isn't such a thing as a one side coin. She is honey and lemon at the same time. He is a stone i... Más

Prologue
1.ICE CREAM
2.FEELINGS
3.MELODY
4.UNEXPECTED MEETING
5.SMILE
6.JEALOUSY
7.BUS
8.FRIEND
9.CHERRY
10.PHONE
11.BOYFRIEND?
12.TRUTH OR DARE
13.IN THE RAIN
14.SICK
15. ANGER
16. FIGHT
17.AGAIN
18. SURPRISE
19. SURPRISE II
20.DATE
21. HOT DANCE
22.THE BEACH
23. LOVE
24. PASSION
25. ROSES
27. FAR AWAY
28. NEW BEGINNING
29.JEALOUS
30.GAME
31.NIGHT OUT
32.SLEEPOVER
33.MOONLIGHT
34. PARTY
35. THE TRUTH
36.KISS & MAKE UP
37.PROPOSAL
EPILOGUE

26. ALONE

1.4K 35 4
Por estella_w

JOY'S POV

How could I let him go? How can I live without his beautiful eyes? But I have to push him away so the goodbye would be less painful.

Seeing him sleeping like an angel beside me makes it impossible for me to be mean and to break his heart but I should. He will leave where his family lives now and he will start his master's degree there. I don't want to make him choose between his future and our relationship. And I don't want to have a relationship in distance because things start to fall apart and it simply wouldn't work.

Today after school me met up and ended in Jungkook's house cooking lunch and of course we made love. He has a big appetite for me and I for him too.

"Baby what are you thinking about?" Asked Jungkook.

"Nothing at all." I said indifferently.

"Come on tell me Joy." He said coming next to me and sneaking his arms around me.

"I told you it's nothing." I said escaping his embrace.

We were in his house and since it was lunch time we were cooking together.

I got busy in the kitchen so he won't came near me because I will give in and show how much I love him, instead I should push him away.

He sensed my cold behavior today and tired to light my mood but it didn't work.
As we were eating he had his gaze fixed at me.

"What? Is something wrong?" I asked Jungkook.

"In contrary, everything is fine. I like how much you enjoy the food, how you don't think about getting fat. I am amazed actually, because girls usually are careful with the food in front of their boyfriend." He said with an admiration look.

"Well I am not like other girls." I answered dryly and continued eating.

"Of course you aren't baby." Jungkook smiled.

After we finished eating we cleaned up and I started laving.

"Where are you going baby?" His voice stopped me.

"Home." Came my short answer.

"Joy stay a bit more baby please." He was pleading me like he knew that this was our last time together.

"No Jungkook I have to go."

"Babygirl don't leave." His soft voice was making it harder for me.

"I have to..." I didn't get to finish what I started because in a brief moment he hoisted me in his shoulder and headed toward the bedroom.

"Jungkook put me down." I demanded but half of me wanted that he finishes what he has in mind.

He didn't said anything just placed me in the middle of the king sized bed and climbed on top of me.

He started kissing and one thing led to another till we both came undone.

And here I was entangled in his arms , hugged tightly by Jungkook like he was afraid to lose me.

Leaving his embrace's warmth I left the room and grabbing my bag, escaped his house silently.

It hurts me to know that this was the last day together but at least we have a beautiful memory of each other.

************************************

Like every day Jungkook was waiting for me at the same spot. He was smiling happily while u was crying inside me. The ice princess was back and the cold look on my eyes surfaced again. I became the same Joy who didn't know what love was , but with a difference now I have experienced this wonderful emotion and for me love will always have one name, Jungkook.

He won't be mine but I want to see him happy even beside someone else.

"Babygirl." Said Jungkook as soon as he saw me and approached to kiss me like every time but I flinched away and he looked at me confused.

"Jungkook don't." I said angrily when all I wanted was to kiss him and taste his sweet lips.

"Why are you acting like that baby?" He asked.

I didn't said anything and avoided his gaze by turning my head at the direction of my classmates where Kwan was present too.

"Now I get it. You don't want him to see us together." Jungkook said with jealousy in his tone.

"Yeah that's right Jungkook. What do you think that I am? Your trophy that you want to show off to everyone? Am I just that? An object that you own." I said half yelling at him.

An wave of emotions passed on his expression, anger, jealously and than he was furious.

"Why are you speaking like that Joy? Is this how you have felt all during our relationship?"

"Yes Jungkook. I am tired of all this fake words and sweetness of yours. I am fed up with your jealousy and possessiveness. You are trying to be romantic and sweet but that's not you Jungkook. Once a playboy, always a playboy. You won't change your player ways. I am wondering when you will get tired of acting all the time and be your true self."

"Stop this bullshit baby. You are playing a game that I don't like at all. Better be serious and let this childish things." He said seriously.

"Do I look like I am playing? I am very serious about this. You have always seen me like a child and now that I am dead serious you don't believe me.
I was waiting for you to show your true face but I must congratulate you Jungkool because you are an amazing actor. You played your part perfectly."
I said smirking at him.

Nothing was true but I had to say this kind of words so he won't be feeling guilty for going to Seoul for his studies.

"Are you freaking serious? Do you hear yourself what the hell you are speaking? How can you accuse me of this things? Are you in your right mind?"

"I am perfectly fine. And let me tell you something. Since the beginning I knew that you were a playboy so I just wanted to gain some experience in my first relationship. I wanted to learn from the best and I knew from the beginning that you would never be serious with me but in your eyes I was just a toy. And look who played now. I toyed with you playboy. Well what can I say? Karma is a bitch, it hits you when you less expect it."

"What the fuck are you speaking? If you are playing a game better stop it now. This is not a joke anymore."

"That's what I am doing Jungkook. I stopped now the game I was playing with you. I am telling now that everything is over. My game and yours too. Do you feel bad that you didn't win the challenge? Well that's too bad because I won this time babyboy. So start finding another pray who will fall for your sweet words because with me it didn't work. "

"So you played with me? Come on Joy let this stupid scenarios and tell me what's wrong with you today. Are you not feeling well or you don't have what to do and invent this kind of things. I am telling you for the last time. Stop it."

"I am telling the truth Jungkook. It must be hard for a playboy to get played by others."

"Really Joy? Should I remind you that the ice princess fell in my trap too? I was your first babygirl and you will always remember me even if you don't want to. How can you say that you played with me when I got what I wanted at the end. I made you my girlfriend,my woman. So tell me now who is the one fooled?"

"Thanks to you I gained experience so when I meet the one I love will be an expert. You got what you wanted because I gave it to you. I was just curious about how it felt to be with a man. And I don't give importance to it. "

"You don't give importance to it? Should I remind your moans and climaxes that you felt beneath me? Should I remind you how you melted in my arms every time I touched you or how your skin burned wherever I placed my lips? This weren't fake because your body can't lie."

"Come on Jungkook. That's a normal answer the body gives when is touched in a sexual way, don't feel special about that." With an indifferent tone I answered him.

I saw how angry he got and how hurt at the same time.

I let an evil laugh and left him there standing confused and angry at the same time. He was hurt and felt betrayed by me but I was obliged to do this. So he can live calmly and concentrate in his studies.

I headed to my classmate's group and went near Kwan only to make my baby jealous because I can't stand this stupid jerk.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Is this true or just a sick game of Joy? I can't believe that she played with me like that. And to think that I really fell in love with her.

I don't know how long I just stayed there glued on my spot but when I finally came to my senses I left running to my car. I had to relieve all this stupid pain that makes it hard to breathe, like a bullet is inside my heart. She is the ice Joy that I met months ago, she didn't change a bit.

How stupid of me to trust to a girl, better a playboy than an romantic idiot.

And now my nerves have to be relived somewhere or to someone and the right person is in my mind.

As soon as he opened the door I punched him with all my strength.

"What the fuck?" Yelled Tae holding his bleeding lips.

"I owed you one. Do you remember Tae?"

"Damn Jungkook. It was a misunderstanding you know, I thought you hurt Joy."

"I should have done that."

"What the hell are you saying man?"

"That witch played with me Tae. I am sure she is laughing with her lover Kwan how stupid I was to fall for in her trap."

"How can you speak like that about Joy? She would never do that."

"She is a lair, she was just playing all this time we were together. All this was just her game, she doesn't know how to love, she is the ice princess and her heart is made of stone. The Joy you know is just a facade, today I knew the real one. I changed for her Tae and in the end she toyed with my feelings. How stupid of me to believe to a girl. They are all the same."

"What changed overnight Jungkook? You two were perfectly fine as long as I know. I sure that is just another one of your fights."

"No we are done. I am not even sure if what we had could be called a relationship now. She played with me Tea, played with me and laughed at my face how she passed the time with me and broke the player's heart." I said remembering once again her venomous words.

"That's not Joy, she would never do that. I know how much she loves you and..."

"No she doesn't Tae. Will you stop defending her? She has put you under her spell, has bewitched you. Don't you listen to what I am saying? She just wanted to play with me. That has been her plan since the beginning." I shouted angrily at him.

"That's impossible. Joy..."

"Don't fucking mention her name ! I don't want to hear how much you appreciate that brat. I am tired of all this and how no one thinks about me. I have feelings too. And when for the first time I let myself free and gave everything to a one girl she broke my heart, and destroyed my chance to be happy. Because this was the first and will be the last time that I believe in someone." I said and left the house almost running because I know that if I stayed longer I couldn't contain my tears.

How could I be so blind and not see all this theatre that was in front of me? I have to thank her because I learned that love isn't for me, the playboy and heartless Jungkook is better at least he doesn't get hurt.

The next destination was my house, I have to pack my baggage. The first flight today and I am out of here because I can't stand being in the same place with Joy and seeing her happy with someone else. It kills me.

As soon as I entered my room all the memories form yesterday came back. And that hurt most.
While I was arranging my clothes something shiny caught my eyes, picking it up I noticed that was Joy' ring. A beautiful ring she wears in her middle finger, it was so special to her and now it is to me. I hung it at my necklace like a pendant. I will let myself just one memory from her, just something to remember my only love.

Grabbing my back I headed to the airport.

"Goodbye babygirl."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

20.4K 1.2K 37
A soft hearted girl get bullied everyday like literally several times, she was depressed yet strong hoping...until someone came to her life and he wa...
206K 6.1K 20
♥ A cute, romance, and love story. ♥ ~Two different people~ ~Two different hearts~ ~Two different personalities~ ♥ What would happen when these two p...
58.6K 2K 13
Jungkook is a depressed, unhopeful person, while Jimin is a happy and cheerful spirit, who almost always looks on the bright side of things. Jungkook...
1.5K 122 28
"If a thing loves, it is infinite" He was cold.... He may seem heartless... Because his heart was frozen... She was cheerful... She was the giver, no...