Hurt The Same || The Game X A...

By br33zywif3_

A Jayceon Taylor & Amber Riley Fanfiction More

Chapter 1
Forever
Promise
Chewy
A Natural Woman
A night out
Oreos
Game
Your son
Results
The truth
Letting Go.
Together Again
Abusive
PJ
King
Hormones
Thanksgiving
Baby You
Fatherless Child
Husband and Wife
Time apart
Authors Note
Hard Decisions
Family Game Night
Girls night
Pole Dancing Class
Up to Something
2 weeks
The Plan Part 1
Blackmail
Space
Back Home
Trusting You Again
Run Ins
The secrets must come out
The secrets must come out part 2
The Case of the Ex
Getting used to it
A new attitude
This time Im done
Short note from me
Separated
Say Your Prayers
Mrs. Game
Authors Note

Drama

9.9K 378 70
By br33zywif3_

Jayceon -

It was Friday night and tonight I wanted to have a lil kick back at the crib. I had gotten some bomb ass weed from my weed man. I was off today and tomorrow, so I wasn't going to just sit around and be bored. I asked Amber if she was okay with having a little party and she didn't mind she even called some of her friends to come over.

After calling everybody we could think of we went to the grocery store and bought food and shit. Amber cooked some jerk chicken and macaroni. I told her to make us a few plates separate cause black people be eating.

We cleaned up the crib and I got the music going. Around 10:30 was when everyone started showing up. Soon I wasn't able to count how many peoples was walking through the house. I was high asl smoking on a blunt sitting on the couch. Usher's song " Bump," was blasting and all I could do was watch Amber as she stood across the room laughing and talking with her friends.

She looked so damn good wearing a black pencil skirt and black crop top with some old school black and white vans. Baby girl did this shit so effortlessly. She had her hair down with a bun on top. She had her make up done and everything, she was the sexiest in the room.

Licking my lips I took a puff of my blunt and continued watching her. The song changed and she began to dance all I could think of was how she would look riding my dick. I wanted to grab her up and take her upstairs and make love to her all night long. I hated that she was making me wait cause I wanted to give her all of me I wanted to make her feel good.

"Damn nigga go get her," Kendrick said as he grabbed on to his girlfriend Treasure. She giggled and he gripped her waist.

"Man I want too but imma let her enjoy her peoples I ain't seen her this happy in a minute," I said still watching her.

"Jayceon! Jayceon!" This hoe Tiffany yelled loudly as she walked through the living room from out the kitchen causing everybody to start looking . I was trying to get this hoe to move around I ain't want Amber to get no thoughts.

"Man Tiffany what you want?" I said annoyed.

"You are looking so good tonight," she said rubbing my thigh.

"Man you drunk as fuck get off me," I said getting up while pushing her back.

"Man don't be pushing me you know you want me Jayceon!"

"Man you crazy as fuck," I said waving her off.

"You wasn't saying that a month ago when you was fuckin this pussy rough!" She yelled. Suddenly everybody started paying attention to what was going. Shaking my head I knew it was about to be some shit.

*****

Amber -

I was feeling myself tonight in my vibe dancing with my home girls. I wasn't drunk but I was feeling a buzz. As some Usher song came on I began to slow dance I could feel Jayceon's eyes watching me so I added an extra hip to my dancing. I caught him licking his lips as I skimmed around the room.

"Girl yo man is over there staring hard," my friend JT said smirking.

"I seen him," I chuckled nonchalantly. I acted as if I didn't care but I did it made me feel so good to have him giving me all this attention he was letting me know that I was the only in this room that he had eyes for. I was about to go over there until some loud mouth bitch stepped up to him.

Jayceon! Jayceon!" She yelled as she walked up to him. Jayceon moved away from her as he looked annoyed.

"Who is this bitch?" My friend Alexis asked.

"Do we have a problem," my other friend Mark asked.

"Guys calm down let's not jump to conclusions," I said un-assure of what I was saying myself. I said I was going to give Jayceon the benefit of the doubt until she started touching him. He pushed her back and waved her off.

""Man you crazy as fuck," He said waving her off.

"You wasn't saying that a month ago when you was fuckin this pussy rough!" She yelled. Suddenly everybody started paying attention to what was going.

It made my heart stop, A month ago? I began to question. Sitting my drink down I stormed over to where they were interjecting.

"Bitch I told you to leave!" Jayceon yelled.

"Jayceon you really gonna make me leave," she said as she tried to grab his crouch but he moved back smacking her hand away.

"Bitch you heard my man! Get yo hoe ass out of my fuckin house!" I yelled stepping between them.

"So Jayceon you gone choose this bitch over me!" She yelled to him.

"Bitch I will beat your ass I yelled as I stepped toward her.

"Baby she ain't even worth it," Jayceon said grabbing me by my waist. I moved his hands and went towards this tramp.

"I ain't gone ask you again bitch!," I yelled.

She looked from me to Jayceon before storming out. The Next song began to play as I stormed off in the kitchen.

" Baby don't believe that bullshit I swear-"

"Did you fuck her Jayceon don't even lie to me!" I yelled as I pointed in his face.

"Hell no babe I swear to God I ain't fuck her," he said with a serious look on his face. I looked in his eyes look for the truth. My hurt was telling me he was telling the truth but my mind was saying different.

"Come on Baby don't tell me you don't believe me I been faithful asf man," he chuckled as he skipped his lips angrily.

"I didn't say I didn't believe you baby calm down, I just I don't think the party was a good idea tonight," I said grabbing a can of pop from the cooler.

"Come on Baby don't let that lil shit get to you to not was perfect I mean everybody was having a good time up until that shit, I mean I know you was having a good time," he said grabbing my waist and stepping behind me.

"I was having a good time," I said moving away. He grunted I knew he was upset but right now my mind was clouded with so many thoughts.

"Baby I promise you, I ain't fuck that bitch on my momma I haven't I been going to work making this money and coming home to you, I ain't did shit baby damn," he said angrily.

"I know baby I know I mean... I want to believe you but..." He didn't even say anything he just shook his head and left. I sighed back out with my friends.

******

Around 3:00 am everybody started leaving and me and Jayceon started cleaning up. "Aye y'all want me to stay and help y'all clean up?" Kendrick asked.

"Baby no let's go," Treasure said which annoyed me I couldn't stand that lazy bitch. I turned the music off and grabbed a garbage bag.

"Nah bro we good y'all have a good night," Jayceon said as He went and walked them out.

"Iight man I'll holla, see ya sis," Kendrick said before leaving.

"Okay see you bro," I waved. I was Grabbing some more cups when I looked over at Jayceon. He was so upset as he threw away the plastic plates. I needed to stop being childish and go talk to my man. But I had so many questions flowing through my mind. Did he really fuck with her a month ago? Was he really being faithful? I felt like I was my fault for making him wait I knew he was going to get tired of waiting on me.

Sighing I threw the bag down and I tried to go upstairs but he grabbed me. "Baby I swear to God I ain't fuck her! What I gotta do to prove it to you or show it to you? I ain't been messing with nobody," he said almost as if he was crying. He let me go and went upstairs.

I let a few minutes go pass before I went upstairs. He was in the bed playing the game. Sighing I went over and laid in the bed next to him. He paused the game as I climbed in his lap.

"I'm sorry baby, it's just that I feel like I'm making you wait too long and you're gonna get tired so when she came and accused you it just had me thinking," I said honestly.

"Come on Amb I don't have eyes for nobody else but you you the only woman I want baby and for you to not trust me that shit hurt I don't even care about us waiting if I did I woulda been cheated," he said shaking his head.

"Baby I'm sorry, I'm really sorry can you please for give me please?" I asked as I started kissing him all over. I knew I was forgiven when he gripped my butt and slapped it. I loved whenever he did that.

"Mmm Baby you are so sexy," I said kissing his lips.

"Oh yeah," he smirked.

"Yes daddy," I said grabbing him by his beard. He licked his lips.

"It was sexy as hell the way you stepped up to Tiffany tho I said damn my lil girl ain't lil no more that's my woman, who had me hard as a rock I swear I wanted to take you upstairs.," he said making me blush.

"Oh yeah?" I smirked devilishly.

"Yeah, I can't wait until we make love," he said as he took his index finger and pulled at my panties. He was making me so wet right now.

"Baby don't do that to me," I pouted. He moved his hands and pecked my lips.

"My bad baby I'm just growing impatient I wanna feel you,"

"I wanna feel you too baby b-but I wanna wait... until we get married."" I said my voice shaking.

"Damn Baby I mean uh that's a long time babe," he said a little disappointed. I sighed seeing the look on his face.

"I mean if it's what you wanna do tho Baby then I'm all for it," he said with a confused look on his face.

"Okay," was all I said before got up off of him and went back downstairs.

Get it together girl until you're ready.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 471 38
Shawn Mendes fanfiction.
25.7K 594 50
A fanfic I wrote about Zac and Emily, enjoy ?
Blind By Kenz

Fanfiction

81.3K 2.5K 13
Farkle & Riley love story.
203K 5.7K 25
Maya loves Riley. Cory can tell. Lucas is cheating. Maya knows. Riley is oblivious to it all.