Kismet

By xtinkyxbellax16

The Volleyball Player. The Lifeguard. The Conspiracy of the Universe. A few encounters brought them together... More

Prologue
01 Summer's Over
02 First Day High
03 It's All Coming Back
04 The Game Plan
05 Then I Saw Your Face
06 What's Your Number
07 One Message Received
08 The Tune-Up Game
09 Let's Go Back to the Start
10 Bad Joke Turned Good
11 First Date
12 The Status Update
13 Dine with Friends
14 Gotta Love Sundays
15 Sunday Currently
16 Sunday Splendor
17 And the Wooing Begins
18 Finally...
19 Just Can't Resist You
21 - The Boyfriend
22 - The Aftermath
23 - The Sleepover
24 - Sealed With a Kiss
25 - The College Dean
The Lipstick Stain
Drunk... in Love
Mine, oh, Mine!
The NCAA Opening Ceremony
The First Moon
The Deal
The Dilemma
The Faulkerson Fam
A Mother's Wish

20 The Surprise Visit

1.6K 161 52
By xtinkyxbellax16

He had it all planned out. As soon as he was left alone in the car, he made a few text messages then returned to the condo unit to freshen up. He knew Nicki will be out for training until 9pm so he still had a few hours to execute his surprise. He felt the need to do this after what happened earlier. So he took his time and made himself look extra handsome for her. After he was done dressing up, he wasted no time and leave since it's already getting late. Though he still had an hour before her practice's done, he needed to make it to the nearest flower shop before closing time. Luckily he was able to buy flowers. After that, his next stop was to buy her favorite food for dinner. He was sure she would be tired enough to have dinner outside. Plus knowing that Sheena is with her, they would definitely opt to just call for food delivery. So with a bunch flowers in his hand, he made his way to her favorite resto. He didn't wait long for his order. Once his order was ready, he happily took it and made his way to her condo unit.

It was already 9pm when he reached The Grand Towers. As soon as he stepped in the lobby where her unit is located, he was cheerfully greeted by the Kuya Ariel, the guard-on-duty

"Good evening sir! Ang gwapo natin ngayon sir ah... at ang dami nyo namang bitbit... iiwan niyo ba ulit yan for Miss Nicki?"

"Hindi Kuya, ako mismo magbibigay this time. Susurpresahin ko sana siya."

"Ay talaga nga naman ang pag-ibig! Hihihi! Sige Sir, deretso na po kayo dyan sa reception. Goodluck ha?"

"Salamat, Kuya! Pag nakita mo si Nicki wag mong sabihin na may manliligaw siyang naghihintay ah. Baka mabulilyaso ang surprise ko eh."

"Yes sir, no problem sir! Sana sagutin na kayo ni Ma'am... Bagay na bagay kayo! Hehehe!"

The guard joyfully teased him. Natuwa naman siya na naalala siya nito maski isang beses pa lang yata niyang nakausap ito nung huli siyang mag-iwan ng bulaklak para kay Nicki sa reception. He gave him a wide smile then he turned to walk towards the reception.

When he reached the reception, he was faced with a different lady in the front desk. He looked around and found no one else but the lady named Jessie, as what was written on the pin in her blouse. Kinabahan siya. He was expecting Mhela, the friendly receptionist, to become his apprentice for the surprise but unfortunately she was nowhere to be found. So he got really nervous because Jessie looked strict and snobbish. Mukhang mahihirapan pa siyang kontsabahin ito para sa paandar niya.

"Hi Sir! Anything I can do for you?"

He hesitated to tell her what he was planning to do. He thought she might not permit him to go up to her floor. If that happens, his surprise will fail.

"Ah, hi, uhm, I'm... I'm here to surprise Miss Nicki Mendoza."

He held his breath and waited as the lady eyed him differently but then her eyes landed on the bunch of flowers in his hand. She smiled and the butterflies in his stomach suddenly flew away. He released a huge sigh of relief as the lady questioned him further. He told her about his plan, hoping to get her to agree with it. He was fortunate that Jessie gave her approval but she asked that he'd be escorted by one of their guards as part of their SOP since the owner he's set to visit is not yet in her condo unit. She explained that the guard will be with him in 10th floor just until Nicki arrives. He nodded in agreement. When Jessie called the guard in charge of roaming around the building and the one in the lobby to discuss the plan, he was even more thankful that the two guards gladly took part in the execution of his surprise.

"Sige po Sir, pagpasok na pagpasok ni Miss Nicki sa elevator, itatawag ko agad dito kay Jimmy para malaman niyo na paakyat na si Miss Nicki." Kuya Ariel said.

"Tapos babalik ka na ulit sa duty mo Kuya Jimmy kapag paakyat na si Miss Nicki. Wag mo na siyang hintayin na makarating sa 10th floor. Hayaan mo na si Sir na maghintay sa kanya. Basta as soon as you receive Kuya Ariel's message, sabihan mo na si Sir tapos balik ka na sa duty. Clear ba yun?" Jessie reiterated.

"Opo Mam Jessie, copy po. Maliwanag na maliwanag." Kuya Jimmy said.

"Oh sige na Kuya, samahan mo na si Sir sa 10th floor ha? Baka any moment dumating na si Miss Nicki maabutan pa kayo dito. Sir, goodluck ha? Ako na pong bahala sa mga bulaklak na toh."

It was already half an hour passed nine in the evening and they were already waiting for a good ten minutes or so in the hallway when Kuya Jimmy received a message that Nicki already stepped inside the elevator. As soon as Kuya Jimmy delivered the message to him, he wished him well and walked towards the emergency exit. Now he was left alone in the hallway. His initial plan was to stand in front of her door but he thought it would be more surprising if she found him standing in front of the elevator as soon as the elevator doors opened. So he hurriedly walked in front of the elevator and held his breath as he looked at the numbers changed in the screen as the elevator goes up. He mentally counted.

6... 7... 8... 9... 10!
He blew a deep breath.

Meanwhile, inside the elevator, Sheena kept on teasing Nicki about the make out session that she had with RJ. They were laughing their hearts out when the elevator dinged on her floor. But their laughter immediately died down when the elevator doors opened and they found the topic of their discussion standing right in front of them, looking all ravenous and dashing.

He instantly knew he did a great job of surprising them when he saw the shock registered on both of their lovely faces. He smiled and greeted them.

Good evening ladies!

His eyes were pinned on Nicki as she in turn held his gaze.

"Syet RJ! Ang gwapo mo!" Sheena absentmindedly uttered.

That made Nicki lose the eye contact as she looked at her best friend with furrowed brows and instantly nudged her shoulder.

"Aray ko naman, besh! Talaga ba? Bawal na ba magcomment ngayon? Jusko! Hindi ko aagawin yan noh? OA much ha!" Sheena said as she stepped out of the elevator while RJ held the door open for them.

RJ chuckled while Nicki coyly blushed as she looked away. She didn't know what came over her but that remark from Sheena suddenly made her blood boil. Parang may halong pagnanasa kasi yung tono. And it was too late for her to realize that it was just a friendly remark coming from her best friend. Kaya siya nahiya bigla at hindi makagalaw o makatingin ng deretso sa dalawa.

"Huy Nics, ano na? Papasok ba tayo sa condo mo o dyan ka na titira sa elevator? Let's go na! Arti-arti!" Sheena then turned to RJ and added, "Jay buhatin mo na kaya yang girlfriend mo? Ayieee!!! Kenekeleg eke, syet! Hahaha! Ikaw kasi may pasurprise surprise ka pang nalalaman! Taralets!"

Nicki quickly stepped out of the elevator, afraid the RJ would carry her as what Sheena instructed, while Sheena turned her back to them as she started to walk towards Nicki's unit at the far end of the right wing of the building.

Baby, ako na...

RJ reached for her duffel bag and she willingly gave it to him to free her shoulder from the heavy load. As soon as RJ put it in his shoulder, they started to walk side by side as they followed Sheena to her door.

What are you doing here?

I'm here to surprise you, baby.

Obviously.

Galit ka ba?

No naman. Nagtatanong lang.
Kasi sabi mo sa text you're
doing your research paper.

Eh, para surprise. Hehe!
I see you got the flowers.
Do you like it, babe?

Yep, thanks, i love it.
Then she remembered.
Ah, RJ, baby, yung hawak
pala ni Sheena—

RJ looked at Sheena whose now standing in front of her unit, with a simple bouquet of flowers in her hand. He smiled and cut her off.

Nagustuhan din ba niya?
Paano nyo nahulaan?

W-what?!

Yung hawak ni Sheena na
flowers, I bought it for her.
Pa-thank you ko sa kanina.
Kasi if not for her, baka hindi
pa kita girlfriend ngayon.
Tsaka nahihiya ako pinaghintay
natin siya kanina diba? Kaya
i bought her flowers too.

Her heart melted at his sweet gesture towards her best friend. Simpleng bagay lang pero lalo siyang nainlove dito. She suddenly kissed him on the cheek, it made him stop in his tracks.

You're so sweet.
Thanks for doing that.

Maliit na bagay lang yun
kumpara sa nagawa ni
Sheena for me. For us.

"Huy! Nasa hallway pa kayo, bawal magmomol dyan! May CCTV! OMG kayo, di lang makatiis?! Bilis na Nics, dito nyo na lang ituloy sa loob yan."

Jeez, Sheens! You
and your big mouth!

Nicki sprinted towards her unit as RJ trailed behind her. As soon as they entered her unit, Sheena immediately went straight to her living room and slumped in the couch. Nicki sat beside her while RJ remained standing on their side.

Beshie,
may sasabihin
daw sayo si RJ.
Nicki started.

"Huh? Naku ikaw RJ ha, kung sasabihin mo na dito ka matutulog, hindi pwede! Marupok pa naman itong si Nicki. Mahirap na baka hindi na makapagpig—"

Besh ano bang sinasabi mo?
Gaga ka nakakahiya kay RJ.
Listen to him muna kasi, dali!

"Oh eh ano ba yun?"

Uhm, Sheena gusto ko lang
mag-thank you sa pagkakataon
na binigay mo kanina sa'min ni
Nicki. Tsaka sorry na din kasi
naghintay ka ng matagal kay Nicki
tapos nalate pa siya.

"Hmmm, hindi ako tumatanggap ng sorry lang tsaka thank you ha? Eh ang lagay eh—"

He got you those flowers.

"—ganun na lang? Huh?! W-what do you mean?"

Yang hawak mo, kay RJ galing.

I wanted to give you
something to thank you.
Kaya binilhan din kita ng flowers.

"You mean itong bouquet?! Weh??? Di nga?! Wag nyo kong ginugood time ha. Kayong magjowa, pinagtitripan niyo ko noh?!"

Hindi ako nagjojoke.
You can even ask Jessie
at the front desk if you
really wanna confirm.

He's not lying.
Madaling maobvious si RJ
pag nagsisinungaling.
Nabubulol siya. Hehehe!

"Hoy teka lang naman! Totoo ba?! Naiiyak ako besh! I'm so tats! Huhuhu! Thank you! First time kong makareceive ng bouquet galing sa gwapong lalaki—"

Hoy!

"Gwapong lalaki na boyfriend ng best friend ko! Di pa kasi ako tapos diba? Napaka nito! Nagtethank you na nga ako sa jowa mo oh!"

Mabuti na yung maliwanag.

"Asus! Salamat dito RJ ha, pero may atraso ka pa rin sa'kin. Pinaghintay nyo ko tapos sobrang late pa nito kanina. Hmpf! Inis pa din ako."

Ah, I bought food for your dinner.

Ramen?!
Nicki's eyes widened.

"Eh bat di mo sinabi agad na may dala ka palang food! Halika na Jay, dun tayo sa dining. Kukwentuhan pa kita ng mga dapat mong malaman about Nicki. Alam mo naman sayo ang boto ko diba? Hehehe!" Sheena stood up and instantly dragged RJ to the dining area.

Homaygahd, Sheena!

When they reached the dining area, Sheena quickly snatched the brown paper bag from RJ and took out the contents one by one. RJ bought three different types of ramen and gyoza that's good for three people.

Nicki couldn't be any happier because what RJ bought were all her favorites. Her heart flutters knowing that he was clearly paying attention to all these little things. They happily devoured the Japanese food in between laughter and constant teasing from Sheena.

"Sinasabi ko sayo RJ ha, wag na wag mong lolokohin yang beshie ko! Kundi ako talaga makakaharap mo. Nagkakaintindihan ba tayo?"

Opo. Hindi ko kayang
lokohin si Nicki. Hindi ko
yun magagawa sa kanya.
Promise po. Sobrang mahal
ko itong best friend mo.
He said the last statement looking
straight into Nicki's eyes.

He smiled and Nicki's face blushed crimson red as she smiled back at him. Suddenly they were lost in their own little world. As if they don't have company. As if Sheena wasn't sitting just across them.

"Ayiiiiee! Enebe! Kenekeleg ne nemen eke! Hihihi!"

Besh, juskuka!

"Eh bakit ba? Yung mga tinginan nyo kasi inlab na inlab eh. Homaygahd! Maiihi na yata ako sa kilig!"

Tama na, huy!

"Hinihintay ko kasi yung kiss! Hahahahaha! Parang any moment kasi maghahalikan na kayo sa harap ko! Hihihi!"

Gahd!
Pasensya ka na
kay Sheens, baliw
talaga toh eh.

It's okay, babe...
No harm done. Ang
saya nga kasama eh.

"Babe? Tama ba ang dinig ko babe?! Ayiiiieee! Inaano ba kayo?! Kainish! Putres talaga yung kilig ko, BABE!!! Hihihi!"

Sheens naman,
tama na please!
Nakakahiya ka!

Babe, ok lang, no worries!
Anyway, i better go na
rin kasi medyo late na.

Mabuti pa nga Jay...

"Huy, teka lang wait... joke lang naman kasi yun RJ. Hindi na ko mang-aasar, promise! Hihi. Kasi naman sobrang happy ko lang para sa inyo lalo na dito kay Nicki."

Hindi, ok lang naman.
Para makapahinga na rin
kayo. I'm sure pagod din
kayo sa training eh.
Ok lang ba, baby?

Oo naman, Jay.
May pasok ka rin naman
tomorrow eh, para you
can rest na din diba?

"Huy, sure ka ba? Baka naoffend kita ha?"

No, okay lang talaga.
Nahihiya din ako kasi I came
unannounced. Nawalan
tuloy kayo ng BFF time.

Jay, it's really okay.
We're happy naman that
you came. May pa-dinner pa.
Diba beshie?

"Oo naman noh? Tsaka BFF time pa din naman toh. Boyfriend+Friend time. Hahaha! Tsaka di ka naman na iba sa'kin Jay lalo na ngayon na boyfriend ka na ni Nics. Really, i'm happy for the both of you and I mean it."

Thanks Sheena!
It really means a lot to me.

"Basta make sure lang na hindi mo sasaktan itong BABY mo or else i'll hunt you down. I mean it too!"

I promise. Never mangyayari
yan. Baka ako pa nga ang
saktan nito eh. Hehe!

Ano?! Gusto mo bang
masaktan ngayon na?

Uy babe, joke lang naman
yun. Ikaw naman seryoso
ka agad eh. Biro lang po.

Hmpf!
She rolled her eyes at
him then heaved a sigh.

Uyyy! Baby naman eh...
He was alarmed.

"Hay naku, mabuti pa mauna na ko magfreshen up at baka langgamin pa ako dito. Bahala na kayo dyan." Sheena stood up and said, "RJ, ingat ka pag-uwi ha. Thank you sa dinner and sa flowers. Kinilig ako, hihi!" Then she turned to Nicki and added, "Op! Wag ka na magreact beshie! Friendly kilig lang naman yun eh. Sige na, i'll go to your room na para makapag-goodbye kiss ka kay BABY. Hihi." Then she winked at Nicki before she ran out of the dining area.

As soon as Sheena left, RJ helped Nicki in cleaning the table and washing the utensils they used. Pero hindi pa rin siya kinibo ni Nicki hanggang matapos silang magtabi ng mga kalat. When they were done, she went straight to the living room without saying a word. She knew RJ was walking behind her but she didn't spare him a glance. He was truly bothered by her silence and he couldn't think straight. So he did the first thing that came to his mind.

She was struck when a pair of strong arms suddenly wrapped around her from behind. His hands instantly intertwined with hers as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

Sorry na baby...
He said as they continue walking.

Jay, baka makita
tayo ni Sheena.

Galit ka po eh.

Sige na, bitaw na.

Ayaw. Galit pa
baby ko eh.

Hindi po ako galit.

Sorry na po...

Sige na, uwi ka na.

Smile ka muna. Sige na,
ngingiti na yan...

Eeehhh...

Wag mo pigilan baby,
dali, smile ka na.
He whispered as he
tickled her side.

Hahaha!
Jay, nakikiliti ako.
Hahaha!
Tama na, please!
She pleaded in between giggles.

But RJ didn't listen because the sound of her laughter was music to his ears and his heart swells with joy just hearing it. When they reached the living room, he twirled her around so she'd face him. Then he cupped her chin and gently pushed it up so she could meet his zealous eyes. He looked deep into her beautiful doe orbs and held her captive with his gaze. Little by little he was leaning closer and closer. He only stopped when they were only inches apart.

I love you Nicki, so so much!

I love you too, Jay!
I love you too.

He closed the small gap between them and their lips finally touched. It was meant to be just a chaste kiss but when he was pulling away, Nicki cupped his face with both hands and pulled him back to her lips in a searing open mouth fervent kiss. He gladly kissed her back with equal fervor. And all of a sudden, the intensity of their kisses went higher and higher that RJ had unknowingly pushed her to the couch and he was already on top of her, kissing her ardently.

They didn't know how long their lips were connected as they were both caught up in the heat of the moment. They only pulled away when they were already out of breath and Nicki felt the need to come up for air. RJ rested his forehead on hers while her hands were still on his nape. Only then did she realize the position that they were into.

Baby...

With her chest still heaving up and down as both were still panting, she immediately pushed him and moved aside.

Gahd, RJ! That was...

She shook her head, smiling at the thought of what just happened. She couldn't believe that she lost control.

Homayg!
Hindi naman siguro
nakita ni Sheena yun noh?!
Control din kasi Nicki,
maharot ka din eh!

She was taken out of her thoughts when RJ held her hand and gently caressed her knuckles.

When she turned to him, he smiled as he was already staring at her lovingly.

Baby... I should go
na po... baka hindi ko
na talaga mapigilan...

She nodded in agreement as they both stood up and silently walked hand in hand towards the door.

Jusko! Mabuti pa nga dahil
baka ako yung hindi makapagpigil.
Bat kasi ang init dito eh centralized
naman yung aircon ng unit ko?!

Konting control naman RJ!
Baka mamaya isipin ni Nicki yun
lang ang habol mo sa kanya.
Susmaryosep naman kasi!
Bakit ba ang hot ng girlfriend ko?!
Tapos yung lips very inviting pa,
hindi ko tuloy mapigilang humarot!

They stopped when they reached the door and RJ was the one who turned the knob and opened it. He stepped out while Nicki held the door open.

Hindi ka na ba talaga galit babe?

Jay, hindi naman ako
galit kanina. Medyo nainis
lang ako, sorry na.

Promise?

Yes po.

I'm sorry kung may nasabi
akong hindi mo nagustuhan.
Nagbibiruan lang naman
kasi kami ni Sheena.

Yeah, i know.
But just for the record,
I won't hurt you. Ever.
Mahal kita eh.

Baby naman pinapakilig
mo na naman ako eh.
Baka hindi na ako makauwi
nyan. Pero for the record din,
lahat ng sinabi at pinangako
ko kay Sheena totoo. Hindi
ako nagbibiro. Hindi kita
kayang lokohin. At hindi
kita sasaktan. Kahit
kailan. I promise you that.
Mahal na mahal din kita,
baby ko!

Talaga? Di mo
ko lolokohin?

Promise po!

At hindi mo ko sasaktan?

Yes po... Ah, baby, baka may
chance pala na masaktan
kita sa ibang bagay... you know...
He smirked then added,
But i won't intentionally
hurt you... promise!

Ha?! W-whaat?!
She was a little bit confused at first,
but when she saw him smirked,
she glared at him as got the message.
Juskuka! Umuwi ka na nga!

Hala, babe, bakit?

Ang harot ng utak mo eh!
She felt the heat creeping up her face.

Huy, wala naman po
akong sinabi ah. Ikaw
babe ha? Anong nasa
isip mo?
He wiggled his brows as he
stepped forward and leaned
close to her.

Gahd, RJ!
Sige na, babye na!
She stepped back as she tried
to stop his advancement.

Then he stopped and said,
Hindi mo na ako love...
He pouted.

Ha?!
She got worried.

Kanina ko pa napapansin
na di mo naman ako
tinatawag na baby...

She suddenly felt guilty because what he said was true. Hindi pa kasi siya sanay. Pero ayaw niyang pahalata. So she thought of a good way to turn the table around.

Bakit? Yun lang ba ang
sukatan ng love?

Pero iba pa rin pag baby
ang tawag mo sa'kin.

Asus! Masyado naman pong
nagpapababy ang baby ko...
She cupped his face then added,
Oh ayan na ha? Tinawag na
kitang baby ko. Ok na ba?

Sige wag na lang kung
napipilitan ka lang. Okay
lang din naman yung RJ.

Haaaay...
She turned serious and heaved
a deep sigh as he stared straight
into his eyes and said,
Listen to me very carefully,
baby boy. Mapa-RJ, Richard Jay,
Jay, Babe, Love, Baby, Mahal,
o kahit ano pa yan, di naman yun
ang mahalaga. Ang importante
naman yung laman nito...
She placed her hand on top of
her heart then added,
na ikaw at ikaw lang ang
nilalaman at sinisigaw nito...

He was so touched with her words that he suddenly kissed her on the lips. It was just a sweet, lingering, kiss on the lips.

No tongues involved, no motion. Just pure love and affection that left them breathless when they finally pulled apart.

I love you baby!

I love you more, babe!

Nagets ko naman po
talaga, baby. Naglalambing
lang ako sayo eh...

Achuchu! Sige na baby,
baka mahuli na talaga tayo
ni Sheena. Aasarin na naman
ako nun for sure eh.

Hehe! Opo, uuwi na po.
Good night baby!
Rest na din kayo ha?
Sunduin kita bukas?

Ha? Wag na babe,
hindi naman ako coding eh.
Tsaka diba 10am pa yung
1st class mo pag Friday?
Sayang pa yung time na
itutulog mo eh 7am yung
class ko. Magkita na lang tayo
after ng training ko baby.

Eh I wanna see my baby's lovely face first thing in the morning eh. Para kumpleto na agad yung araw ko.

Asus! Nambola pa. Pwede
naman facetime, baby.

Sige na please, babe!

Oh ganito na lang, babe.
If magkikita tayo ng umaga,
hindi na tayo magkikita ng
gabi. You choose.

Bat naman ganun baby?!
Hindi ba pwedeng magkita
tayo ng umaga tsaka gabi?

Eh para makarest nga tayo
pareho diba? Kung magkikita
tayo ng morning, makakapagrest
na tayo ng gabi. If magkikita tayo
after training, makakapagrest ka
pa tonight until tomorrow morning.
Diba? Sige na, one or the other lang.

Sige na nga, after training
na lang ulit tayo magkita.
Pwede ba kitang sunduin
sa campus nyo?

Bakit naman hindi?
Syempre, pwedeng pwede.
Nasundo mo naman na
ako before dun diba?

Eh iba naman yun, baby.

Paanong iba? Ganun din yun eh.
Same sched naman yung training.

Eh kasi boyfriend mo na
ako ngayon. Sunduin kita dun
as a boyfriend. Baka kasi may
magvolunteer na naman
na ihatid ka pauwi.

Selos ka baby?! Hihihi!
From now on, kahit sinong
magvolunteer at magpumilit
hindi na ako papayag. Ikaw
na lang ang pwede maghatid
at sumundo sa'kin if your
sched permits. Okies?!

He smiled widely and answered,
Thanks, baby! Promise yan ha?
Pero for the record, di ako
nagselos nun? Slight lang...

Haha! If you say so...
Anyway, it's getting late
na Jay... go ka na po...
delikado na din sa daan.
Text me when you get home?

Sige na nga. I'll see you
tomorrow na lang.
Facetime in the morning,
then sunduin kita after
your practice.

She nodded in response.

Good night na po ulit
baby! Rest na kayo ni
Sheena ha? Wag na po
magpuyat, early pa kayo
bukas. Dream of me ha?
I love you, baby!

I love you too, babe!
Thanks for today. Sa lahat.
Ingat ka pag-uwi ha?
Have some rest din.
Dream of me too baby.

Always, babe. I'll
always dream of you.

They kissed for the last time before RJ walked towards the elevator with a big smile not just on his pretty face but also in his heart. He realized that today is not just a good day, it's the best day of his life so far.

***************************************
A/N: Ayan ha, alam ko naman pong nabitin kayo sa last chapter kaya inagahan ko na. Sabi ko naman sa inyo keso ang favorite ko at ayoko na ng hopia! Pampagoodvibes lang mga besh dahil alam kong parepareho tayong sobrang miss na ang bibis natin IRL!😍

Sana po nagustuhan nyo. Medyo maaga ang update ko this week kasi magiging busy na naman po ako until next week. Kaya di ko maipapangako ang mabilis na update para sa susunod. Pero i hope andyan pa din kayo pagbalik ko ha.😉

Thank you for reading po. Hindi ko po na naproofread ito. Pasensya na.✌🏻

Happy 167 weeks to all of us!
Hinga lang.
Kapit lang.
Laban lng.
Walang iwanan ha?
Hanggang sa dulo!
Pordalab, yeah?!😍

Love you all!😘

Xoxo,
xtinkyxbellax16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.6K 62
They say things happen for a reason, so if that's the case there's a reason why I fall inlove with you? but falling inlove with you means taking a ri...
7.5K 425 25
a story of two person having a different lifestyle and an opposite characteristics. Would they bare each other's flaw despite of being so opposite i...
2.5K 573 128
Park Jimin- a.k.a- Jess/jass Min Yoongi- a.k.a- Red Kim taehyung- a.k.a- Fatima Jeon Jungkook-a.k.a- Luigi Kim Namjoon- a.k.a- Neil Kim Seokjin- a.k...
11.5M 336K 68
X10 Series: Arthur Evangelista He dumped me at our own wedding. I left. I met HIM. And there came the SECRET. Do you want you to know about it? Let's...