The Bad Boy and Me

By readbooksforever

Meet Violet Summers. She's the sarcastic girl who doesn't really ever get noticed by anyone. She blends into... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
5~ What's with that cocky bastard?!
7~ Im sorry, what?!
8~ Elephants With STD's
9~ New Kid
10~ Flashback
11~ Curse my bubbling insides
11~What are the odd of freaking odds?
12~ Operation Steal Dickheads Toxers
Authors note: Cast
13~ Why am I incredibly happier?
14~ You can be my Babycakes
17~ God Help Me...
18~ Why me? Whats wrong with me?
19~ Unbearable
20~ Do you know what shes going through?
21~ I'm just done
22~ Typical Talent
23~ Im Fine with That.
24~ Truthful
25~ Uni with a Penis horn.
Poem
Please read thisss!!!!!
26~ Car Accidents
27~ Please.
28~ Goodbye
...
THE END
Authors note
15.3K BITCHESS
authors note
Attention!

6~News & New Beginnings

2.7K 60 30
By readbooksforever

Her feelings she hides. Her dreams she can't find. She's losing her mind. She's fallen behind. She can't find her place she's losing her faith. She's fallen from grace she's all over the place.

Nobody's home- Avril Lavigne

What?!" I shout.

"I know I know I'm sorry please don't be mad...are you mad?" My mom asks nervously.

I thought about it. I'm not mad but...she kept it from me.

"Why would you keep this from me?" I ask

"I'm sorry I didn't know how you would react. He-he wants to meet you."

My jaw dropped. My mom was dating behind my back and he wants to meet me?

"Fine. But if he walks out in us again I'll punch him. Just sayin." I say and walk to my room.

Dating? For 4 months? Oh god.

I feel abandoned.

I turn my music up all the way and start singing along, dancing around the room.

Casey was supposed to come over, so I'll tell her the news then.

It's just weird knowing your mom was single for HOW MANY YEARS and is now dating.

Very very very weird.

"TALK DIRTY TO ME!" I whip around and there is Casey, wiggling her butt and laughing her head off.

"Are you high?" I ask and this makes her laughs even more.

Nope, it's just her.

"So-oh my god- you have that look in your eye! You know something I don't! Oh my gosh tell me!!please Vi I'm your bestieee! And besties tell everything to each otherrrr!!" She sings.

God, how does she read me like that?!

I roll my eyes and sit on the bed, unwrapping a Twix, singing to the song.

"IM GONNA GIVE ALLLL MY SECRETS AWAY! MY GOOOODDDDDD IMAGINE HOW WE GOT THIS FAR!" I sing/scream, jumping on my bed, whipping my head around.

"I swear you will beat Americas got Talent!" She gushes, and I roll my eyes AGAIN.

"Got no reason, got no shame, got no family I cant blame."

"Enough stalling start talking."

"Just don't let me disappear CUZ IMMA TELL U EVERYTHING SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME!!!"

"Violet!"

"Whhhaaaaatttt?" I whine and plop down on my comfy mattress.

"What's goin on?"

I take a deep breath and say in one whole sentence "Mymomisactuallydatingsomeguyidontknowandtheyvebeendatingformonthsandhewantstomeetme."

She looks at me blankly, noting that she didn't get any if what I said, and I say it slower this time.

Her eyes widen and she gasps.

Take note that she's my best friend, so my mom loves her.

"MISS SUMMERS GET YOUR ASS IN HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT YOUNG LADY!" I hear some other things as she stomps down the stairs to the kitchen. it's funny that my best friend can talk to my mom that way as a normality.

I repeatedly thump my palm to my forehead and put in Catching Fire in the DVD thing.

My mom and Casey walk in and Casey sits on my beanbag chair while my mom say uncomfortably on the bed.

"Mom are you happy?"

"More than anything."

I sigh. "Then when do I meet him?"

She squeals and hugs me so right I can't breathe.

"Can't...mom...breathe..." I say slapping her back as she shakes me.

"Thank you so much he's such a nice guy!" She exclaims, unlatching herself off of me.

"I have to go tell Josh!" She runs out of my room and I'm guessing josh is this guy.

"He better be the best guy because if he even hurts her ill drop kick him out of this century." I seethe

"So...do you want to drool over Josh Hutcherson and way junk food till we die?

She gets me!!!

~

"No. "

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!!"

Me and Casey are arguing about which are better: fictional guys or real guys.

FICTIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Mark is so much better than some cheesy Roma-"

"Um excuse me? Augustus freaking waters, Peeta freaking Mellark, percy freaking Jackson, the list goes ON AND ON!" I state.

How can anyone compare to Percy.

Gah he's just so...so....so perfect!

"So? They don't even exist."

I gasp in horror and start whacking her with one of my pillows. I grabbed the one with beads for good measure.

"Okay okay okay I'm sorry fictional guys totally beat real guys!" She surrenders and I stop hitting her.

"Yep they are!" I squeal popping the 'p' and grab a handful of milk duds from the container.

My playlist is blasting from my phone and we are currently sitting on my bed eating junk and playing the best friends quiz.

"Favorite song." I ask.

"Um...you don't have one. You have many."

"You know me so well. Is yours 'like a g6' by Far East Moment?" I ask.

She squeals. "OMG we ARE best friends!!"

"Uh, yeah!"

"Favorite book. Well yours is Vampire Academy." I say.

She scoffs. "I got this. The fault in our stars." I grin.

"My thoughts are stars I can-"

"Not fathom into constellations I know I know. I haven't even read the book and I already know every single quote thanks to you." She cuts me off.

"Well you're welcome because you just needed to know who the hell Augustus Waters was."

"Yeah, yeah. Favorite color."

We look at each other and say "blue" at the same time.

"Movie."

"MMM!" I say through a mouthful of Milk duds. God those were amazing.

"Well your favorite is The Avengers." I state and she nods her head enthusiastically.

"Yeah and yours is the hunger games, Divergent, tfios that was made into a movie right? 17 again obviously you can like QUOTE that which is cool but weird. Life as we know it, stuck in love, that was so cute. She's really pretty. Oh and-"

"Yeah okay!" I cut her off. So I love a lot of movies? Sue me.

She rolls her eyes. "Nerd." She mutters under her breath.

I fake gasp and screech "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!!!?"

"Nothiiinnggg...."

And then she runs out of my room and down the steps.

I chase her screaming "IM GONNA GET YOU CASE YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT-"

I stop in my tracks when I see we have company.

"Hide..." I say slowly.

Ryder freaking Knight is sitting in my living room, sitting on the couch, watching me with an amused expression.

I blink. And blink again.

"STRANGER DANGER!" I scream to fill the silence. The two adults in the living room, which I'm guessing are Ryder's parents, are trying really hard not to laugh.

I turn around and about to dart up the steps but slip on my pink zebra sock and tumble down.

I fall to the floor and groan.

Then my mom is hovering over me.

"You okay? The neighbors are over..."

"Now you tell me?" I mutter causing a laugh from- well from someone, I don't know cuz I'm still lying on the floor. She takes my hand and yanks me up.

I mumble some things and ask "where's Casey? I need to beat her a-um...butt..."

I catch myself before my mom makes me put a dollar in the Swear Jar.

Don't ask.

"Um I don't know she ran past but you kind of made a big entrance..."

I grimace. "Surprise?" Then I see Casey ducking behind the island and I grin evilly and shout "well if she's not down here I'll just have to go back up stairs!" Loud enough so she can hear me.

I make my way over to the island and hop on top of it.

She's so dead. I jump off right next to her. "Boo."

She gives an ear piercing scream and I climb on her, so I'm laying on her on my side and she's squirming underneath me.

I laugh evilly and pin her to the floor.

"HELP! HELP! IM BEING RAPED! RAPE! R-A-P-E! DONT JUST STAND THERE LIKE IDIOTS HELLLPPPPP THERES A CRAZY PERSON ON ME OH MY GOSH AHHHH MY LIFE IS OVER TELL MARK I LOVE HIM AND GIVE MY CAT A KISS AND AND TELL MY DA-"

"Are you done?" I ask and she finally lays still and whimpers.

"GET ME THE WHIPPED CREAM!" I scream and her eyes widen.

She hates whipped cream.

Once I felt the bottle in my hand I shake it and say "open widddeee!!!"

She shakes her head and screws her mouth shut, but I pry the nozzle in her mouth and press down. It fills her mouth and she squeals.

When I done I squirt some down her shirt and get off of her.

I laugh because it's all over her face and front and in her hair.

I look up and see my mom repeatedly smacking her head against the wall, Ryder with his fist shoved in his mouth, probably trying not to laugh, and his parents just standing there with their jaws slack.

"Um...hi...." I say awkwardly and fall down when Casey grabs my foot and starts dragging me across the floor.

My shirt lifts up to show my stomach and i squirm trying to get out of her grip.

"HELP ME! SHES CRAZY! HELLLPP! MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY? AUGH YOU TRAITORS HOW DARE YOU HELP ME OW OH MY GOD CASE WATCH WHERE YOURE GOING I JUST HIT MY HEAD- OWWWW!! CASEY TAKE A SHOWER FIRST BEFORE YOU KILL ME! HELP ME JESUS DONT JUST STAND THERE!!! IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE! I WANNA GO TO PARIS! AND LONDON! AND AUSTRALIA! AND- wait mom where did you go on your honey moon?" I ask casually being dragged up the stairs by my psycho friend.

"Niagra falls." She replies.

"Oh right. Thanks. AND NIAGRA FALLS AND I WANNA TRAVEL AND I WANNA GROW AND I WANT TO MEET JUSTIN BEIBER AND I WANNA FINISH MY BUCKET LIST! I WANNA GET A DOG NAMED WHISKEY AND A FISH NAMED DOG, CUZ THATS JUST FREAKING COOL, AND I WANT TO GROW OLD AND DYE MY HAIR BLUE AND STRAWBERRY BLONDE AND I WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE- BLOODY HELL CASEY WILL YOU STOP BUMPING ME INTO WALLS!??!? I WANT TO HAVE A GIRL AND BOY TWIN AND I WANT TO GET A HOUSE AND PAINT THE DOOR RED SO EVERYONE WILL- OW MY HEAD! CASEY!"

She's taking me around the corner to my room but I grab onto the wall and pull myself out of her grip.

"IM FREE!" I scream and stumble down the stairs and hide behind Ryder, who's the first person I see.

I go to the other side of the island so she can't get to me.

"come here!" She yells and jumps over the island. I scream and dart around it, and she hops to the fridge and grabs the whipped cream again.

I love whipped cream but I do not want it all over me.

"Now now Casey don't do anything stupid- Casey. Casey no. AHHHH!!!!"

I scream as she pins me down and covers me in whipped cream.

It goes in my shirt and on my neck and my hair and my face and it feels disgusting.

Don't do this at home.

"SHIT!" I scream and my mom screams "VIOLET! Swear jar!"

"MOM IF YOU HELP ME I WILL LIVE THROUGH THIS HELL AND THEN I CAN PUT THE MONEY IN THE GODDAMN SWEAR JAR, JUST HELP-EWW! Stop it stop it OH MY GOD AHHHHH!!"

I scream as she starts tickling me. She knows that's my weakness how dare she!

Soon she's off me and racing up the stairs. "IM SHOWERING FIRST!!" She calls and cackles evilly.

"Dammit." I mutter and wipe the whipped cream off my arm.

I look at my audience and smile sheepishly.

"I never said I was normal..." I say and my mom replies "yeah I think we know. Go get cleaned up."

"She called first shower though!" I whine and stomp my foot, splattering whipped cream on the floor.

"Take it in my shower."

I scoff. "No thanks." I mumble. Her shower hasn't been used in like FOREVER.

it's probably got bugs.

Then Ryder and his parents start cracking up. Like rolling in the floor tears running down their face belly aching laughing.

"Augh Vi your so embarrassing!" My mom whines like a two year old.

I scoff again. "I'm not embarrassing! Their laughing because I'm just that funny and awesome." I say attempting to flip my hair but it's glued to my neck so it doesn't really work.

"Is it always like this in your house?" Asks his dad through his laughs.

"Not with whipped cream, but my daughter and her friend being psycho maniacs, yes it is."

I guffaw. "SHE WAS DRAGGING ME UP THE FREAKING STAIRS! And IM crazy!?"

"What made you cover her In whipped cream anyways?"

I stay silent and don't say anything.

"I was about to die the least you could do was help me." I say, peeling my shirt off my front. I probably look like I was dragged through hell.

Well I sorta was but whatever.

"And stop that hilarious but embarrassing moment? I should have videoed it." She says and I gasp.

"You wouldn't!" I screech and pick up the whipped cream bottle and squirting some in my mouth.

Like I said, I loved whipped cream when it's in my mouth, not all over me.

"So um...not to sound rude it anything but...what are they doing here?" I ask.

"Well we were going to have a NORMAL get together like NORMAL people and welcome them to the neighborhood NORMALLY but that obviously wouldn't work considering you came in."

"What's this thing called normal?" I joke, but than stop laughing when I see her face.

I turn to the neighbors.

"Welcome to our neighborhood?" I try and they end up laughing again.

"I like her!" The mom says with a grin and I turn to mom.

"SEE?! I'm like able! And now this day will be forever branded in their memory as-" I turn to Ryder and he fills in "The Day Of The Whipped Cream."

"The day of the whipped cream. There ya go. CASEY GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE SHOWER BEFORE I COVER YOU IN WHIPPED CREAM AGAIN!!!!!!" I turn to mom.

"Swear jar, I know I know, I just needed to say that."

The water turns off in the shower and I grin.

"Well have a great day-"

"Nicole and Jared." The mom says.

"Nicole and Jared and Ryder, I'm out. Peace." I turn to dart up the stairs but my mom stops me.

"Clean this up! My kitchen is covered in whipped cream because of you!"

My mouth drops. "Casey too! I get the whipped cream on HER, she got it everywhere."

She gives me a blank look. "Just clean it."

I mumble some incoherent things under my breath and get the mop from the closet. "Can I shower first?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

I start mopping the floor and when I'm done I wipe the counters of Casey's footprints and say "WELP now I'm out. Peace." I say and run up the stairs and into the shower.

God I'm so dead.

----

"So when" I ask my mom as I lounge on the couch watching Pitch Perfect.

The part is the riff off and I absolutely love this part.

I mean, you're welcome.

Heh.

Ryder and his pa- I mean Nicole and Jared are still here, feeding off of Ham and cheese.

Casey is currently leaning against the counter washing her mouth of whipped cream. I'm pretty sure it was gone when she was in the SHOWER but that's Casey for you.

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" I ask.

I'm seeing her boyfriend tomorrow...

"Tomorrow." She states again and I can see the wariness in her eyes.

I sigh.

"Great. What time is he coming."

"11:00am."

"Okay. Okay fine."

"Thank you so much Vi you don't know how much this means to me-"

"Yes I do. Love you. Can I watch the movie now?"

She chuckles and my phone rings.

"Eergg." I mumble and answer without looking at the contact.

"Whoever it is better get to the point."

The lady on the other line chuckles.

"Sorry. Is this a bad time?" She asks.

"Um no not really what-who is this?"

"This is Mary Justine, the music teacher of your school. I was wondering if you would like to participate in the event called Typical Talent, it's like a talent show except all the singers will be behind a wall, so no one will know who it is."

By now I'm upstairs and in my room.

"What?" I ask breathlessly.

THIS IS SO FREAKING COOL!

"Would you like-"

"Yes! I mean how did you know I'm a- a singer? Or whatever."

This is great because I want people to hear my voice, but not see me. I don't like audiences cuz I'm just self conscious or whatever you wanna call it.

"I've heard you. So can you come to my office, room 254, in the morning on Monday, not tomorrow, and we will talk about it."

"Thank you. Thanks. Ha." I say.

"You're very welcome. By now."

"Wait!"

"Yes?"

"How did you get my number?"

She laughs. "Your record. Don't worry, I'm not a stalker."

Well that's a relief.

And with that she hangs up on me.

Did THAT JUST HAPPEN?

---

"Help me Vi I need help!" Mark pleads.

"What? Do you need me to call 911 or something?" I ask quickly, a frightened look on my face. "Are you okay?"

Ryder and my mom are looking at me with questioning looks.

"Vi, it's almost our anniversary. What should I get her?"

I let out a long breath. "God dammit Mark don't do that! I thought you were dying or like giving birth or something." I joke.

He snorts. "It would be some pretty sight."

I shudder. "Ew. What do you want so I can throw up? On you."

"What does Casey want for our anniversary??"

"OH MY GOD LOOK ITS WENDY!" I scream and point to the window, making everyone, including Casey, turn to look.

"She's in the room..." I mumble to the phone.

"Oh." He mumbles.

They look at me with amused (Ryder) and weird (Casey) and questioning looks (parents).

"Uh...made you look?" I stutter.

Casey rolls get eyes and snatches my phone.

"Who is it? Is it a sex god? I want to talk to a sex god! Yummy!"

"CASEY GIVE ME MY PHONE! WE STILL HAVE WHIPPED CREAM!"

Right after those words come out of my mouth I get a phone to my eye.

"Ow.." I whimper clutching my eye.

"Oh get over it you big baby. Who is on the phone? Tell me!" She pushes.

"That hurt Case! Please get me some ice!" I didn't need Ice, but if she leaves I could talk without her knowing.

I'm an amazing friend, she just hit me in the eye with my Phone.

She rolls her eyes. "Wimp."

"You know what the letters W I M and P are in? Whipped cream. So go get me Ice."

She goes in the kitchen and I roll my eyes and pick up my phone.

"How about a new personality, she needs that."

He laughs. "You alright?"

"She hit me in the freaking eye! Do you think I'm alright?" I screech. "The things I sacrifice for you. If I loose my eyesight, you're teaching me brail, got it?"

Okay, so maybe I am a little over dramatic. Sue me. That hurts.

He laughs. "Alright. Now help me please Vi."

"Get her a puppy."

Silence.

"Mark?"

Silence.

"Oh my god I'm gonna hang up."

"Do you think she'll like it?"

"Probably I don't know. I'm not good at this relationship stuff. Why the fu-" my moms glare sent me stumbling over my words. "Uudge would you ask me?"

"Cause you're my best friend and best friends help best friends."

"Yeah I get it best friend but what did you do when I was stuck in a tree?" I ask.

"AUGH Vi!"

"You took a picture. Jerk. I still need to get you back for that."

"That was almost 5 years ago."

"So?"

He sighs.

"Help."

"I did. Look she's coming back can I come over tomorrow? Wait no shi-"

Another glare.

"Tttakee mushrooms, I have plans tomorrow. You can come over when she leaves? You do know google has better answers than I do."

"But you know her better that google. I'll come over after you text me when she leaves tonight, okay?"

I sigh. "Hold on."

I turn to my mom.

"Mom Josh Hutcherson just asked me to marry him, I need you're approval. Yes?" I ask and she grins like a sixteen year old girl.

"ILL ARRANGE THE WEDDING!!" She squeals and claps.

Mark laughs. "You are the weirdest family I have ever met, you know that? I hope you know that."

"Yes I know. I'm taking it as a compliment. If I wasn't weird, I would be normal. Normal is boring. Like imagine me normal it would be so-"

Casey walks in from the kitchen with a bag of ice.

"You hid your plastic baggies." She grumbled.

"Look I gotta go bye." I hung up.

She throws the ice at me and it hits my still hurting eye.

"Ow! Jesus what is with you and throwing?" I bellow and she practically sits on me.

"Who was on the phone?" She asks again.

"Josh Hutcherson." I Reply quickly.

She gives me a blank look.

I sigh. "Alright fine. It was..." I quickly blurt out the first person I think of.

"Ryan."

"WHAT?!?" She screeches. I wince and cover my ears.

"Yeah. He asked me out. You act like I never had a chance." I mumble and she rolls her eyes.

"Honey, you didn't." I scowl.

I hear Ryder laughing.

"Yeah honey you didn't." He fires back and I give him my deadliest glare.

"I'm just kidding Case that would be cool though. It was your mom she wants you to come home. Like now. Your cat's giving birth." I state and she gasps and runs out the door without a goodbye.

My mom has her hand over her mouth muffling her snorts. Once she's finished she laughs and says "you guys have the cutest friendship ever."

I scoff. "I prefer the term amazingly awesome, thankyouverymuch."

I open my texts and tell Mark to come over.

A couple minutes later, I get a text from Casey.

'BITCH!!!!!!!!'

-----

"So she'll like it?"

"God you're so whipped- OW yes she'll love it. Jeez everyone is so violent today!" I whine and everyone laughs.

Everyone being out neighbors, my mom, and Mark.

Fml.

"I'm glad that you enjoy my pain- OW!" I yell again as Mark flicks my thigh.

I leap on top of him and breathe in his face.

He scrunches up his face and flings me off of him and I tumble to the floor with a screech.

"Gross V you know I hate that!" He shudders.

I giggle. "I know that's why I did-OW! Oh my god!" I stand on the couch and leap on his back.

"You know you weigh like nothing, so this doesn't hurt." He says casually.

"Mom, get me the bacon!" I scream and tighten my arms around his neck. He laughs and falls back on the couch, squishing me in the process.

"God!" I wheeze. "Get your as-"

I can't see her face but I know she's glaring at me.

"Asthmatic body off mine before my lungs collapse!"

He chuckles and rolls off me.

"JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL!" I shout and he laughs.

"Yeah, loose your breath. No- hey give me my phone!"

"Nope! I bet I can guess the password." He sang.

I scoff. "You'll never get it." I say matter-of-factly.

He shows my me unlocked phone with a smirk and I stomp my foot.

"What the he-"

Glare.

"Hephalump? How did you know?"

He shakes his head. "0 0 0 0 is a terrible password."

I shrug. "I'm too lazy to move my thumb." He cracks up and I grab my phone back and stuck my tongue out at him.

"How long have they know each other?" Nicole asks my mom.

"Since, when, first grade?" She asks and I nod.

"Yeah, she kept stealing my crayons."

"And you kept stealing kisses, so we were even!"

It's true, he would randomly kiss me every single time I took his crayons.

We have been best friends since.

And in that moment I swear we were infinite.

I'm sorry I had to do that just AHHH!

"They're so cute." My mom chuckles and shakes her head.

"You mean I'm cute, she's the devil wearing a fake glittered halo."

I gasp.

"FYI, I'm totally adorable so kiss my as-"

Scowl.

"Assertion. And second, I'm an angel wearing fake horns. Thankyouverym-"

I got cut off because Mark here decides to shove a piece of bread in my mouth.

I glare at him and chew the bread slowly. God this hurts my cheek meat.

When I'm done, I swallow and say "much."

Cue evil cackles.

Mark decided to get Casey a ring that has wires entwined and it has a tiny heart on it.

It was my idea, so I'm awesome.

"You'd be a loner without me." He sings.

"And you'd be single, so shove it where the sun don't shine."

This causes everyone to laugh, except Mark who's glaring at me.

I shrug and pick up another piece of bread.

Screw calories, this is good.

"Alright well we better get going. Thank you so much for inviting us over, we have to do this again. It was a pleasure meeting you all!" Nicole says and they stand up and father their things.

"See mom I told you they would never forget this day." I state and she gives me a blank look.

We say our goodbyes, except I just gave a blank look at Ryder, who I'm still pissed at but I was trying to be civil in front of the parents.

HA YEAH OH MY MMHMM "CIVIL" OKAY HAHAHA!!

"I'm gonna go too. Bye Vi, thanks for the help, bye Charlotte!"

That's my mom by the way.

He leaves too and soon I'm in my room on Tumblr, falling asleep to the sound of 'It's time' by Imagine Dragons.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 13.5K 25
Emery Scott was a shy quiet nerd who always got picked on but tried to stay out of everyone's way. She got picked on from 6th grade to sophomore year...
511K 25.9K 59
"Who do you think you are? You are just some nerd." He sneered at me, looking down at me like he already owned this place. I chuckled at his ignoranc...
38.9K 1.5K 23
"I'm Aiden," he said then held out his hand. "Yeah.. I.. I remembered.. Aiden. You're Nate's best friend slash brother." "Oh, you don't prefer handsh...
61.1K 2.5K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...