His Promise

By Lela15555

A contractual marriage between two entirely different people could lead to an epic love story or to a chaos o... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Cover
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
IMPORTANT!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Important
Chapter 69 < 😏
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75 Epilogue
Announcement + New story's
Another

Chapter 31

18.1K 543 14
By Lela15555

MIRA BLACK'S POV

Mira calm down. Take deep breaths.

" Miss, are you going to sleep in here?" the cab driver asked me annoyed.

" huh? Why would I want to sleep in here sir?" I asked clueless. Why would he assume something so absurd.

" we have reached the location 10 minutes ago and you still won't get out. I have tried to gain your attention but you were spaced out " he said.

I blushed hard. This is so embarrassing!

" Sorry! Here the Money! Thanks for the ride sir" I said and hurriedly took my purse and jumped out.

I straightened my Blouse and gasped at the sight before me.

P.s it's not her by the way

The building was huge. Even my eyes couldn't see where this building ended.

This is surly a very rich Company and I am going to work there!!

Excitement flooded me and I could Jump in happiness. I looked at my wrist watch. Shit!

I have only 7 minutes. Not good.

I runned in, ignoring the weird stares from the security and marched over to the receptionist.

" Hello! My Name is Mira Mal-i mean black um where do I need to go to. I am the new Assistant ?" I asked politely.

She looked me up and down with distaste. Okay, that's so rude! I looked right back at her and mimicked the same expression. She was barly wearing anything and her extra big boobs were almost falling out of her mini top.

Mira! It's none of your concern!

" Miss? " I asked ignoring the hatred look in her eyes

" 80th floor there you can ask where it is " she replied rudly and continue her work

I looked at her with confusion. What's her problem?

I rolled my eyes and went to the elevator and waited. The elevator doors opened and I went in. There were a few people in here. I just hope I get to finish my work before Keiren returns home. If he found out that I am working I will be out of here as fast as i came. Let's just hope he doesn't.

I was still in the 75th floor and every worker went out. I was alone and I would be lying if I didn't say it creeped me out

The elevator doors opened eventually and i got out. I looked around the floor in amazement. It was luxurious designed and so elegant. It was beautiful in any way. Everything about this floor screamed money.

Then I frowned. There was only the receptionst here and nobody else. It was dead empty. When I looked at the receptionist I saw that she was wearing almost the same outfit from the one at the lobby. Is this the new Fashion? If so then it's absolutely too revealing. I will never ever wear such clothes.

" ahem! " the girl glared at me. Ups?!. Guess I was staring

" what are you doing here. Nobody is allowed in here besides the boss! " she screeched. I felt like closing my ear because her voice was painful to the ears.

" I am the new Assistent " I squeaked. Her glare was so intimating

" down the floor, there is a big door which you Surely won't pass, knock only twice " she informed and went back to her work.

I nodded and started to walk down the floor. I gasped at the big door. Like whats the use of such a big door. We understand you're rich dude but come on this is so unnecessary and don't get me started with the vases that looked to be expensiver than my life. I could just grab one and....

Where are your thoughts going Mira!

I took a deep breath and raised my hand to knock. Wait what did she say again?. Should I knock twice Or thrice?

I think it was thrice. Yes, definitely!

So I knocked three times.

" Come in! " an all too familiar voice yelled. I shrugged it Off and put my hand on the door knob to push the door open but failed miserably because the door was to heavy. Oh my God. Why is the door so Heavy!. I tried again with all my might and it opened only a little. I heard heavy footsteps and suddenly the door was yanked open. I couldn't look up. I was too embarrassed.

I slowly raised my gaze, from the expensive shoes to the expensive suit and to the familiar smirk. My breath got caught in my throat when I saw his face.

What?

I started laughing hard. Now you're hallucinating. I slapped my head and looked up with a smile. I must have gone crazy. When i looked up again I expected the hallucinations to be gone but 'Keiren' still stood there in all his glory with amusement shinning in his eyes.

I scrunches my brows in confusion. Is this a dream. No, yes?. I stretched out my arm and pinched his upper arm.

" Ouch! What the hell was that for? " he said as he grabbed his upper arm in pain.

" This is no dream?!. What the hell are you doing here?. " I asked flabbergasted.

"This is my Company Angel, surprised?" he asked smirking

" how many freaking company's do you have?! Wait! I don't want to know. " I said and lifted my hand and put it on his mouth before he could talk. He raised his perfect brows at me so I instantly lowered my hand and muttered a sorry

" Wait, if you're the CEO and I am the Assistant then that means you're my Husband Boss!!"

" oh how right you are, baby I am your husband and now your boss too. That means I can command you around" he said as he runned his finger across my cheek softly.

" y-you planned this didn't you!! Argh how could I be so stupid? It was so obvious. Dumb dumb dumb!. " I scolded myself

He chuckled softly and went to his desk and leaned on it.

" next time you come in you knock only twice, understood? " he said turning all serious

I knew I had to knock only twice. Knew it!

" Mmhmm " I mumbled

" you have a mouth and a tongue, use them! " he yelled. Like what?!

" Yes sir, husband sir! " I saluted.

" take this serious Mira, I didn't bring you here to play around!. Dammit no!. I brought you here for the same reason as always. To break you. stop your nonsense! " he yelled

" Ah yes but Keiren don't you think it's boring to always repeat and repeat the same words. It's getting annoying. " I said calmly

" it will never be enough. The hate I feel towards you is indescribable. " he seethed

" Yeah yeah feeling is mutual. Are we finished sir because I would really like to start my work, it you don't mind " I said

" do not disrespect me! " he growled

" I am not! " I argued childishly and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

" argh just go before I lose it!. Your office is next to mine. " he replied, sat in his king like chair and started to continue in his work.

" so friendly you are " I said sarcastically. He lifted his gaze and glared at me. I raised my hands in surrender.

" okay okay I am already out geez!" I said and went out.

Once I entered My office I gasped. Hell this is no office. No way. Oh my God. it's so beautiful. Actually too beautiful to be true.

" Ahhhhh!" I squealed looking around. This is so amazing!

Suddenly the door was yanked open and Keiren rushed in and pulled me to his chest protectively. He looked around the room searching fro any danger while holding me tight to his body but found none. Still he didn't let me out of his arms.

" umm Keiren What are you doing? " I asked clueless

He immediately released me. He just stared at me. I wanted to ask Again but he cut me of.

" do not say a word! " he said angrily.

" But-"

" Not a word I said! " he yelled and went out. What the hell!!

What was that. Why did he run in here like a maniac. Could it be because I squealed and he thought I was screaming. but why should he care?

I shrugged my shoulders and sat on the oh so comfortable chair.

I could sleep in here, literally.

I opened the Mac book in amazement. I never held something so expensive in my hands. Ohhh so excited!!

There was an email from 'The Boss'. He sent me the things I had to do. My mouth opened agape. How in the world does he think I will be able to finish this. And that too in one day. Heck this was work for a freaking week!

He is just doing this to see me fail and to scold me.

Well I will show him the opposite. I will finish this today and when it is the last thing I do.

...

I was so engrossed in my work that I didn't notice someone opening the door and coming in.

" Angel? " I squeaked and looked up. Keiren stood there watching me intensely.

" what? " I asked

" Come on stand up. I have to go to a meeting and I might need you " he said.

" oh okay uno momento please, I gotta fix my hair." I said and hurriedly stood up and released my hair from the bun.

I was about to put them in a ponytail when the wrist band was taken from me. I looked at Keiren with confusion.

" leave them like that. It suits you better. Now come on before we are late he said, grabbed my wirst and pulled me out- literally pulled me out- of my office.

...

Argh this monkey face! We arrived ten minutes ago, and Keiren is currently in Mr.Jaxons suite. ALONE!

He said he didn't need me and also told me to have fun waiting.

Ugh!

It was so silent In the lobby that it surprised me. It's a very well known hotel. Mustn't it be packed here?

Eh

Suddenly two man in black suits entered the hotel. They looked creepy. No no they looked horrific and scary as hell.

They went straight to the receptionist.

" Which floor is Mr.Jaxons Suite on?" one man asked with a husky voice.

Why? What does he want to do there. Keiren has meeting there.

Suddenly he leaned on the counter and whispered something in the ear of the receptionist which wouldn't give him the information.

When he leaned on the counter I saw some metal sticking out of his pants. Under close observations I noticed what it was.

A GUN.

A FREAKING GUN!!

I took a deep breath as to not fall in panic. They went away from the receptionist after she told them where the suite was.

One of the man's phone rang. They went to a corner. Curiosity got the best of me. I followed them and leaned on the wall and eavesdroped . I could hear everything they said

" We are here. Yes. we are going up there now. Don't worry. We will finish the job fast. " the man said

The job. What freaking job?!

" we will make Keiren Black pay for what he did to you Jay. " they said

They want to kill him. They want to kill Keiren. Oh my God. I have to do something. Wait a second Jay?

As in Jay Tomato?! THAT BUTT FACE!!

Slowly I backed away from them and runned to the elevator and hurriedly pushed the button.

The elevator opened. My nerves got crazy. My body was shaking. what if they are already there. No!

I went out of the elevator and pushed almost every button so they will have to wait a long time for the Elevator. I runned out, and knocked widely on the door.

Keiren Opened the door and first thing I did was to hug him tightly to myself

" What's wrong Angel " Keiren asked with worry

I poked my head out of the room and saw the elevator doors open. Shit!. I forget there many elevators.

" No time to explain!" I yelled

I pushed him to the bed, layed him flat on his back and sat on his hips. His eyes widen In shock.

It took the blanket and put it over us so it was covering the both of us.

I heard the door of the suite open and my heart raced more. Shit. The footsteps were coming directly to the bedroom and I did the first thing that came to my mind.

" Ahhh!" I moaned and moved my hips up and down. Keiren only stared at me with the 'I can't believe this'  and the' What the Fudge is Happening ' look. If we wouldn't be in this situation I would laugh my ass off. He looked ridiculous.

" Ahhh! Harder yeah!! AHHHH RIGHT THERE!! " I screamed and moaned.

I heard them whisper. I only got a bit of what they said .

" What if it's him?"

No! Shit!!

" JARED AHHHH HARDER, HARDER JARED!! " i screamed rocking my hips up and down.

Seconds later I heard them slam the door of the suite shut.

I removed the blanket and looked behind me to see them gone.

I rolled Down from Keiren and layed flat on my back besides him, sighing in relive

I was breathing heavily due to the fear and the little workout.

Suddenly Keiren jumped on me and put his hands on either sides of my head. My eyes Widen at our closeness.

" I don't want to ever hear you Moan another Man's Name again. Are we clear" he whispered dangerously and with dominance and a glint of anger.

I gulped and nodded hurriedly. His look made me scared as heck.

His knee that was between my legs went higher till it was against my private area

WHAT THE HELL!!

I couldn't utter a word. I just stared at him in shock. His eyes closed tightly, his features hard. And his breaths fast.

And not to forget his Freaking huge thing that was poking my stomach.

" You make me so-Argh!!! " he yelled and nuzzled his head in my hair sighing in approval

his lips touched my neck in a soft manner. What shocked me was that they started to move. His lips kissed my neck hungrily.

He moved his lips gracefully and professionally, as if he has done this a dozen times.

He started sucking on it hard and biting on my soft skin hungrily and I? I was too busy
in trying to hold in a Moan than to push him off.

His lips did things to me, things I couldn't explain. Butterflys danced in my stomach and I had the feeling I was on fire.

His low Moan against my neck brought me to my senses. What the hell am I doing. No. What the hell is he doing?!.

I am not one of his toys. I pushed his head of me with full force. Sadly I couldn't move his body away from me. He was to heavy.

He looked at me confused while I was glaring at him hard.

" Get the heck off me Keiren! " I yelled and pushed his shoulder

He bit his lip painfully. Blood was oozing out of it.

I raised my hand and put my thumb on his bottom lip and released his lips from his teeths.

" Don't do that. You're bleeding! " I said softly and wiped the blood of his lip.

He took his lip again between his lips but when i gave him a look he immediately released it.

He rolled off me and stood up hastily. He runned his hand through his hair frustratedly.

He looked at me and then closed his eyes again cursing under his breath

" Y-you should go immediately. "he stuttered huskily.

" what? " I asked shocked

" Go Mira!. GO DAMMIT!! " he yelled making me jump and run out. This man has problem I tell you.

___________________

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE

Hey I don't know why I am feeling so motivated to write. Anyway I hope you enjoy

Also please comment . I feel lonely y'all

Love yahoo 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 317 44
When They Kennedy is accused of dating the billionaire for his money, she finds other means to take care of her sick mother. And that includes workin...
44.8K 2.7K 39
'It's a survival of the fittest, you've got to survive today to fight another day. Everyone wants to live through a fight to tell the story another d...
83.2K 3.3K 31
"Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?" ***** "Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to biwi ho" ****** " tumhara hi hu , andar b...
502K 32.6K 71
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...